Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily (42990 Views)

Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman / Tinubu Demands Apology From Saraki, Dogara On National Dailies - Vanguard / Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by Equado(m): 10:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
berem:
PDP and their useless propaganda. How far can they go?
as far as it takes to expose the propaganda Apc and there useless followers have for this nation.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by Senjuchiha: 10:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
gabriel212:
PDP and moribund propaganda after people are not buying the characters assassination against GMB they av resorted to bashing BAT for South West vote.
kinda jòò
in addition,

Federal Government employed 30000 personnel to fight bokoharam.
But employed 75000 troops for Osun gubernatorial election.

The federal government did not eradicate bokoharam before Election date were fixed over 6months ago but planning to shift election barely 8days claiming to eradicate bokoharam within the short period.

Federal government still claim to pay subsidy when the price of OIL had slide by over 50%
And the Price of diesel still hang on 150 naira/litre.

The TRAIN commissioned in Makurdi in the morning by Namadi Sambo was moved at night on a truck for commissioning in another part of the Country.

Nigeria sold an average of 2million barrels of Crude Oil at an Average of $100/barrels, budgets proposal of $65/barrels for over 3years yet our ECA & FOREIGN RESERVED is nothing to write home about and the Average Nigerians had to suffer for it through Naira devaluation.

Kerosene were subsidised by FG to 50naira for the past 2years yet the Nigerians are still buying it above 70naira/litre.

Banks will raise the interest rate in few weeks due to Naira devaluation therefore killing our SME and making our country unfit for business.

GEJ said before KOGI monarch that it is normal for a government not to PERFORM during his first tenure yet forgetting he had said that IF he cannot do it in Four years he can NEVER do anything thing even in 100 years and he is asking for second term.

GEJ claimed to be a Christian yet celebrating is approval by the association of Witch and Wizard, and Babalawo association of Ekiti. Due to his desperation for victory.

Don't fall for the sympathy gimmicks again (ONCE BEATING TWICE SHY)!

VOTE WISELY!
VOTE CHANGE
VOTE THE APC FOR BETTER NIGERIA!
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
..guy,ur mumu strong

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by brownlord: 10:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
Frankiss44:

Now you are using your brain to think because it's against APC... But when foolish ameachi told you pastors collected 6 billions without proof, you believed it like it was the voice of God

Oyes, that's progressthieves thinking

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by Frankiss44(m): 10:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
chichriso:
For those of you that that think this is propaganda, i want you to investigate very well.

Tinubu is a greedy man and must be defeated.

If only the fools knew how much Tinubu has pumped into this campaign, they won't take this news as propaganda.....

Unless of course, Tinubu has turned into a father Christmas overnight
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by Frankiss44(m): 10:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
brownlord:

Oyes, that's progressthieves thinking

Lolz...
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by CHM11: 10:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
paranorman:

our gov is a burden on its people. Its like a cankerworn eating deep into the quality of live, negatively.
Our Gov is our problem in this country. It would be better if we had none!
Well, i don't think this forced cohesion can give way now- certainly not in few years time.
The southwest really clamoured for this resource control thing before other region in the south followed suit(in the recent confed meeting). Verily, verily i tell you, the north won't want this cuz i think 'one' Nigeria is all they got!
But if the enitre south can unite, especially the core southwest and southeast, we can enforce this.
Very true, even if we are to remain together we should have resource control. Too much power in the Northern filled abuja. If states and regions control their resources and pay taxes to the federal then we will know exactly where our problems are coming from.

See Amaechi now stole billions from Rivers stae via his fake contracts that he awards his kinsmen and everybody is shouting towards jonathan in abuja without knowing who the real culprit is.
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 04, 2015

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by Buhari1(m): 10:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
Greedy fellow. No wonder he is fighting this hard. Is there ©IL RESERVE in Lagos state? ...Smh

This is d reason why Asari Dokubo will return to creek.

TINUBU will never have access to Niger Delta Oil. His Bald head (Buhari) friend, great-grand father of Almajiris can't win election.

GEJ is all I care for. grin

GMB GRAND FATHER OF ALMAJIRIS BUT GEJ IS PRIDING HIMSELF WITH BUILDING 1000 ALMAJIRI SCHOOLS. WHO BE THE REAL GREAT GRAND FATHER? D SCHOOLS R FOR ALMAJIRIS LIKE U. YEYE.

GMB 2015
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by RotrEmmanuel: 10:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
Buhari1:

GMB GRAND FATHER OF ALMAJIRIS BUT GEJ IS PRIDING HIMSELF WITH BUILDING 1000 ALMAJIRI SCHOOLS. WHO BE THE REAL GREAT GRAND FATHER? D SCHOOLS R FOR ALMAJIRIS LIKE U. YEYE.

GMB 2015
Olodo! GEJ is just assisting the poor midget!
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by BabaO2: 10:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
Greedy fellow. No wonder he is fighting this hard. Is there ©IL RESERVE in Lagos state? ...Smh

This is d reason why Asari Dokubo will return to creek.

TINUBU will never have access to Niger Delta Oil. His Bald head (Buhari) friend, great-grand father of Almajiris can't win election.

GEJ is all I care for. grin
You must be simpleton to believe this trash? All these babyish campaign by PDP is nauseating. If Tinubu wanted oil wells, Jonathan would have given him with begging in 2011, go and read Obasanjo first letter to Jonathan
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by brownlord: 10:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
Buhari1:

GMB 2015

He built those schools to put a stop to so many buharist we have in civil service and different institution who got admitted through quota system.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by tonytony208(m): 10:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
berem:

when it accuses pdp, it is the truth. But when it accuses apc, it is propaganda. Thou art "progressive" indeed. Hypocrisy in its brightest colour.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by koikoi2(m): 10:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
Una never shee shomething!!

All those shouting sai Buhari, Tinubu will steal ur future away korokoro.

@ berem, I doubt if she still has some oblangata inside her skull.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by priscaoge(f): 10:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
Is this the Change they want for Nigeria? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dem never smell Aso Rock n here they are planning and negotiating cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by bayulll01(m): 10:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
HugeMac:
story for alamajiri people ! U think you are talking to Dumb people? Tinubu is corrupt and you know , please deny it , and what makes you think if GEJ wants to take SW , he will need tinubu , when he has EFCC to destroy his legacy

I have been following your comments , its like you don't even know what politics is about

Before 1999, Tinubu had none of these:
1. Oriental Hotel
2. Falomo Shopping Complex
3. First Nation Airline
4. Lekki Concession Company
5. Apapa Amusement Park
th Buhari. He believes US, UK, Obasanjo and
Babangida are on board with Buhari's presidency.
So, he is willing and ready to put all his eggs in
one basket over # JihadistBuhari and ready for any
eventuality. He thinks with America's support,an only be possible under Jonathan.
On February 14 when you get to the polls,
# VoteJonathan
you are too blinded with hate for tinubu did he knack ur momma akpako and ran away we know Tinubu is corrupt but that is at state level and we will soon embarrass him,but your stupiid president is so dull,too dull to govern a local government,imagine ken saro wiwa alive he will be utterly ashamed of him,when Obj was the president he got more critics from the yorubas!but u people have decide to support a failure,shame on you people
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by bayulll01(m): 10:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
JudismphD:
make ayelala strike u there.hopeless imp
lol @ayelala are u from ondo,aiyelala will first kill all ur sibling and I got his antidote at hand so he can't do me anything werey son of a slutt
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by brownlord: 10:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
priscaoge:
Is this the Change they want for Nigeria? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dem never smell Aso Rock n here they are planning and negotiating cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your signature sha
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by Senjuchiha: 10:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
Eluwilussit:
There's nothing like propaganda here. Tinubu I don't like an inch but in this case, Asiwaju is right. Abi una think say Jagaban na father Xmas?

I would be stupid to believe that Buhari's hands are not tired. His legs as well may be tied.

In third world countries, the winner takes all. Unfortunately, a lot of idiots here really believe APC.

APC will only start another Merry-go-round of corruption. How will these former corrupt allies from PDP and other moribund parties, suddenly become progressives and agents of change?

The harvest is ready once again.
walahi ta allahi......buhari wld neva bcm nigeria's president....tufiakwa...arueme
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by CHM11: 10:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
And Jonathan is what? Jonathan is a super thief that gave a presidential pardon 2 his mentor in looting. He equally made common criminals like asari dokubo & tompolo a super Billionaires over nite. Shame on you. shame on ur weak brain case.
Aren't you just narcissistically and fooolishly stuupid Did you read my comment at all??...did you not see where I said both the PDP and the APC are the same se of thieves all out for their own selfish reasons at the expense of lives of Nigerians with their bokoharam and their militancy?....

Then you quoted me to write this absolute nonsense.

Use your brain if you've got one, its not just an organ containing cerebrospinal fluid in position to fill your skull. Its meant to be used in deciphering and processing data so that you could communicate and relate like a functional human being. Except you belong to the family before the homo sapiens in the evolution series,..Ape!!!...
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by tonytony208(m): 10:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
quixotic:
a very lengthy and trashy story.which anybody can just compose.they stated what tinubu wants.they forgot to state amaechi's demand,atiku's demand,kwankwanso's demand,saraki's demand, fashola's demand. Cheap propaganda.

now dat the "composed long story" doesn't go the way you like, it is cheap propaganda. But if it favours your party, it would be the truth, abi. The way your "progressive" mind work na wa.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by Senjuchiha: 10:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
olas24u:

check Buhari,s election results in 2003,2007, 2011 and say he his not qualified. Democracy is about people ,when they want you and vote for you you are qualified. even if you say he his not qualified ,he his still qualified with a primary school education and 10 years experience.He has enough.If you ever heard of Buhari& idiagbon regime you will know the person that was really in action.The former president of Brazil was a shoe maker and he ruled and took the country towards prosperity .GEJ had no shoes could not change the situation.
walahitalahi dt abki senile wld neva b president
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by Onasa22: 10:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
The truth is out at last. The sharing of Oil wells is the "Change" they are talking about. GEJ til 2019 !
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by djon78(m): 10:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
tswitch:

In the words of a dear fŕiend "flesh and blood did not reveal this tò you".
I am actually surprised someone put this online.
Unfortunately a lot of our innocent ignorant youths might pay the prìce for others' greed,over ambition and lust for power simply because of distorted history anď discarded common señse.

My brother flesh and blood did not reveal it to him indeed, many people dont know that Nigeria is on the edge. Honestly I had shelved plans of traveling but I think now that I must be out of Lagos latest feb 13, because very strange things may happen, so that one would not be caught unawares. The painful thing is that these greedy and vile politicians will ignite the fire and then run away while the common man on the street bears the brunt.
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by Senjuchiha: 10:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
Buhari1:

GMB 2015
,,,haceeee,aboki,go 2 ur class
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by luckylucky: 10:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
This is character defamation and gross Internet deformation of integrity, the integrity groups are running Web and media security surveillance
to prosecute any questionable individual that have heavily paid by evil politicians to painted people black. For your information, our groups have unmasked your identity and we are assuring good citizens of nigeria that we will bring you to justice come after election according to abuse of freedom of information act sub section 4 of acts.8.
Enough to indiscipline and society decadence,
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by olas24u(f): 10:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
Senjuchiha:
walahitalahi dt abki senile wld neva b president

An still wondering how you will announce a different result ,because Gej is not popular in Northern and southwest Nigeria .Are you going to use force?because the government will not be accepted ,you can only rule when they want you.
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by Senjuchiha: 10:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
bayulll01:
you are too blinded with hate for tinubu did he knack ur momma akpako and ran away we know Tinubu is corrupt but that is at state level and we will soon embarrass him,but your stupiid president is so dull,too dull to govern a local government,imagine ken saro wiwa alive he will be utterly ashamed of him,when Obj was the president he got more critics from the yorubas!but u people have decide to support a failure,shame on you people
....mumuyingidi gan....'i say ds mumu is strong!'
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by bayulll01(m): 10:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
Senjuchiha:
....mumuyingidi gan....'i say ds mumu is strong!'
excuse me cretin
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by jzdoberman: 10:38pm On Feb 04, 2015
Oga Tinubu a.k.a 'the Wise Tortoise' . Wondering where, when and how Buhari will start this his so-called campaign of fighting CORRUPTION when he has VAMPIRES round about him. Well nothing goes for nothing, he has to succumb if he really wants to win.
Our politicians are not fighting for our(masses) CHANGE but fighting for a CHANGE of OIL WELLS OWNERSHIP. Seriously I don't see the difference between PDP & APC coz those you have in APC are those that "migrated" from PDP. So what's the CHANGE all about. According to my man's words FELA "still the same old politicians" NO CHANGE!!!
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:41pm On Feb 04, 2015
asiwajumi:
I beg which movie is this

Are you alright
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by Senjuchiha: 10:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
U're excused,imp
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by franksam2009: 10:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
berem:
this stupit girl should be ban from N/L, shes an APC agent,, let this be a warning to all APC agents operating in N/L, Mak Una beta take time o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu, Bisi Akande & Aregbesola At Ekiti APC Mega Rally (Photos) / Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons / Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.