Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,448 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily (42980 Views)

Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman / Tinubu Demands Apology From Saraki, Dogara On National Dailies - Vanguard / Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by metorichmond(m): 10:46pm On Feb 04, 2015
berem:
PDP and their useless propaganda. How far can they go?

Beret or berem. Was actually waiting for your comment, must u always be parochialistic. Can u for once speak 4 national interest, did the write on the paper that it was brought about by PDP? I pity ur mindset sha.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by vislabraye(m): 10:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
brownlord:

Shebi tinubu dey run charity organization when em go pump money for buhari election expecting nothing abi? continu

No mind the girl as she dey yan like small pikin.
As corrupt as Tinubu is, people think he'll offer free services. Buhari must be naive.
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by tswitch: 10:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
djon78:

My brother flesh and blood did not reveal it to him indeed, many people dont know that Nigeria is on the edge. Honestly I had shelved plans of traveling but I think now that I must be out of Lagos latest feb 13, because very strange things may happen, so that one would not be caught unawares. The painful thing is that these greedy and vile politicians will ignite the fire and then run away while the common man on the street bears the brunt.

Why run?
Stay exercise your franchise just be cautious and safety conscious.
I am sure all security agencies will be on high alert so it's indoors all through after voting.
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
bayulll01:
lol @ayelala are u from ondo,aiyelala will first kill all ur sibling and I got his antidote at hand so he can't do me anything werey son of a slutt
channel that to ur salamander of a father
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by Toboski: 10:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
Big lie... it is unfortunate that people have sold their conscience, it is no longer about the common good of Nigerians, people are only interested in taking their own share of the 21 billion campaign fund of the PDP and they are ready to do anything as long as it gives them an opportunity to kiss poverty goodbye. For the records, this election is between the masses and those who have impoverished Nigerians over the years... it is obvious that they won't let Nigeria go without putting up a fight but what is frustrating is seeing young people who cannot read between the lines. incidentally, even our so called pastors are part of this cabal... the only language they understand is money. Consequently, they have mortgaged out collective future for a mess of porridge while we continue to follow them sheepishly. To all the youths, the time to liberate ourselves is now... vote for change! Vote Buhari/Osibanjo.
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by berrystunn(m): 10:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
vantage7:
Lie!

The APC has been consistent in saying that PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway.

But watch out some of the APC chieftains saying this now their positions within the "16 disastrous years":

1. Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker under PDP, and 7 years Governor under PDP = 15 years in PDP.

2. Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president under PDP.

3. George Akume – 8 years Governor under PDP.

4. Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor, and 2 years, Senator under PDP = 10 years.

5. Timipre Sylver – 4 years Governor under PDP.

6. Audu Ogbe – 2 years Chairmanship of the PDP.

7. Aminu Masari – 4 years as the Speaker, House of Representatives under PDP.

8. Chris Ngige – 3 years Governor under PDP.

9. Rabiu Kwankwaso – 7 years Governor under PDP, and 3 years Defense minister under PDP= 10 years.

10. El Rufai – 4 years FCT Minister under PDP, and 2 years BPE chairman under PDP = 6 years.

11. And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a man who spent 8 of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum ruler of Nigeria.

It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP Corrupt criminals , where the people who created and perpetuated the 16 disastrous years and now dumped. So where is the change coming from?
Are they now saints overnight because they joined APC?
how will malam buhari fight corruption and all ex military heads of state backing him?

Please be WISE and VOTE against the ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRIMINALS (APC )

Special Assistant to the Governor on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, quoted Governor Fayose as saying at a campaign rally in Omuo Ekiti, Ekiti East Local Government that “Buhari is a car with a damaged engine but being packaged by Tinubu and his cabal whose only interest is the wealth of Nigeria.”He said; “In all the campaign rallies held by the APC, Buhari never spoke for more than six minutes.

“Buhari will just utter some words that he had rehearsed and any attempt to bring in new words always result to confusion in his brain due to senility. That was the reason he called his running mate Osunbade instead of Osinbajo and also referred to Imo State as Ibo State.“This is clear evidence of ill-health, old age and senility. Those packaging Buhari to achieve their personal ambition of gaining unhindered access to the wealth of Nigeria should fear God and allow this old man to take care of his health,” the governor said.Speaking further, Fayose, who insisted that “Buhari is old and sick said; “they had programmed Buhari to travel to the U.S on 26th of this month, but they opted out when the secret trip was reported in the media

http://hibe-online.com/allow-buhari-to-seek-medical-help-abroad-fayose-to-apc/

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by asiwajumi(m): 11:00pm On Feb 04, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

Are you alright
I shld ask u dt
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:02pm On Feb 04, 2015
asiwajumi:
I shld ask u dt

I shud ask ur papa dat
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by lucianohase(m): 11:02pm On Feb 04, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
Greedy fellow. No wonder he is fighting this hard. Is there ©IL RESERVE in Lagos state? ...Smh

This is d reason why Asari Dokubo will return to creek.

TINUBU will never have access to Niger Delta Oil. His Bald head (Buhari) friend, great-grand father of Almajiris can't win election.

GEJ is all I care for. grin
I keep laughing while viewing apc presidential rally,Buhari keeps talking about punishing corrupt pple while corruption personified(Tinubu) stands by him and keeps saying" punishing corrupt ppl for ur mind abi?u never see".What an irony!Corruption himself standing close to him(who wants to stamp out corruption) in every of his presidential rally while he keeps speaking against him(Tinubu corruption) .
Well, all I knw is that buhari will never win and no niger delta oil well will be allocated to Tinubu agn! I now understand what they ment by "change". They are simply talking about change in ownership of oil bloc or revocation of oil bloc liecences in nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:02pm On Feb 04, 2015
CHM11:

Aren't you just narcissistically and fooolishly stuupid Did you read my comment at all??...did you not see where I said both the PDP and the APC are the same se of thieves all out for their own selfish reasons at the expense of lives of Nigerians with their bokoharam and their militancy?....

Then you quoted me to write this absolute nonsense.

Use your brain if you've got one, its not just an organ containing cerebrospinal fluid in position to fill your skull. Its meant to be used in deciphering and processing data so that you could communicate and relate like a functional human being. Except you belong to the family before the homo sapiens in the evolution series,..Ape!!!...
Shame on u
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by vislabraye(m): 11:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
CHM11:

I know you are partisan if not a paid mole.
But inside your church mind if you still have any and if you have lived in Lagos at all and know tinubu and amaechi...do you think these guys will just pump money and make Buhari president without getting something bigger in return??... (I didn't use insulting words dear friend)

Such people think from their behind. I keep asking people who desire change how they will get there with the likes of Tinubu and Amaechi ?

These guys have their selfish interest and they are using Buhari to achieve it. Don't listen to some bigots who clamor "change".

I have seen what Tinubu has done in Lagos. Just imagine what he will do Nationally. My people think !!!
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by OpeDwarroir: 11:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
Its very obvious
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by engrsyer(m): 11:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
[quote author=CHM11 post=30429243][/quote] Is this the kind of CHANGE that APC has been clamouring for? Tufiakwa! Godforbid.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by jimmy101231(m): 11:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
CHM11:

But inside your church mind if you still have any and if you have lived in Lagos at all and know tinubu and amaechi...do you think these guys will just pump money and make Buhari president without getting something bigger in return??... (I didn't use insulting words dear friend)
you don talk brain give am
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by vislabraye(m): 11:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
searider:
They are always after oil wells and oil blocs in the Niger Delta without a recourse to the development of the region.

Presently, I am on a special assignment to a community in Rivers state; this communit is an oil-rich community but their standard of living is an apology. The companies only come to explore the oil without fulfilling their Corporate Social Responsibilities. They pollute the water day-in day-out there rendering the water unsafe for fishing activities.

According to a reliable source, most of these oil-wells are own by the Northerners and the Westerners. No wonder they do not care about the development of the region! No wonder the then Militants didn't care about who bears the brunts of their destrruction.

If the control of resources is so important, every region should endeavour relentlessly, to develop the resources in their regions. Let the South-south region enjoy the dividend of being an oil_rich region.

When I read something like this, I keep weeping. This is injustice at its best.

That's why the militants are agitating. Nigeria has been unfair to the Southerners. You can imagine Buhari coming out to challenge the Oba, "why are your people killing my people?"

I've seen what Tinubu did in Lagos and he'll do same in Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by LEXYLOV: 11:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
Only a fool will buy this propaganda from confused pdp.

Sai Baba
Sai Buhari
Change !!!!!!!!
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by roselynbas(f): 11:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
we all know Tinubu has never had any body's best interest at heart. He has always been a greedy person, being a God father to most of the south west states. I have often wondered when our eyes will be opened to ask the question: 'what is in it for Tinubu?'. he is all out to support Ambode that means more diversion of funds, monies meant for projects entering one man's pocket.He supports Buhari, what does he stand to gain?

Jimi Agbaje, please, come in if not for anything, remove the Agberos and thugs from our high ways and send them back to their villages to farm please, remove the useless toll gate at LEKKI, i can do without that nonsense payment for now, thank you and please, monitor your LGA chairmen to complete projects properly instead of giving it as favours to their girl friend's brothers who employ brick layers to construct roads.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by mroluway: 11:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
A right thinking Nigerian will surely know that this is just the reason they are calling for the postponement of the Feb 14th election so that they can have more time to blackmail the opposition party and make them look like the party that people should run from. They failed, and they will keep on failing because instead of the PDP to campaign with achievements, they keep on wasting the little time they got on criticizing their Rival While the Peoples General keeps gaining more popularity both online and offline.
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by nike4love: 11:39pm On Feb 04, 2015
COULD THIS BE CHANGE?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by sunayo(m): 11:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
I have no doubt about the genuineness of the report. I listen to an audio of press conference of Tunde Bakare's experience in 2011.

Buhari was given a condition by Tinubu, Liar Mohammed and Obasanjo that Bakare should write a post dated resignation letter as a condition for their support so he can be replaced by their person among other conditions.

This Tinubu and co are bad people, they don't mean well for this country.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by sunayo(m): 12:01am On Feb 05, 2015
berem:

This is not propaganda but how our politicians play with us.

Do you know that Bakare in 2011 was asked to write a post dated resignation letter as one of the conditions before Tinubu and Obasanjo will help Buhari win in South West? I listen to the audio, it was a press conference made by pastor Tunde Bakare himself.

Tinubu is not satisfied with his loot of Lagos wealth, he wants to loot the federal. Why did he abandon Ribadu in 2011? You know he sold out to PDP. Now you know why Ribadu jumped ship.

If the conditions given by Tinubu is not granted he will sell out again.

It's bad politics our Nigerian politicians both APC, PDP and others practice.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by LAX89(m): 12:03am On Feb 05, 2015
Buhari is surrounded by thieves, people with zero morals, zero nationalistic interest and people with an insatiable appetite for embezzlement of public funds, people with penchant for mere pedestrian materialistic satisfaction. If Buhari is serious about 'pighting kwarrupsho', he should start with tinubu and saraki.

http://saharareporters.com/2009/02/18/bola-tinubus-heroin-tainted-assets-forfeiture-judgement

http://saharareporters.com/photos/photonews-senator-sarakis-bank-fraud-case-kwara-state-hired-crowd-dance-shame-corruption

http://saharareporters.com/2008/07/06/how-saraki-others-looted-societe-generale-bank-nigeria-%E2%80%A2-over-n1b-looted

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by watchindelta(m): 12:20am On Feb 05, 2015
Yes return must surely go to does politicians that supported him. But I doubt undecided this story[url][/url] if buhari win i bet u guys that he can't fight corruption, because does bad blood that support him will fight bk seriously. Then will we start hearing all kind of negative news just as this present government grin
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 05, 2015
quixotic:
a very lengthy and trashy story.which anybody can just compose.they stated what tinubu wants.they forgot to state amaechi's demand,atiku's demand,kwankwanso's demand,saraki's demand, fashola's demand. Cheap propaganda.

Amongst all there CROOKS u mentioned, who's the chief CROOK?
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by tonychristopher: 12:23am On Feb 05, 2015
[quote author=CHM11 post=30429243][/quote]

Tinubu is a crook

I pity him ..how did he fool the Yoruba people so easily

Is it the Awolowo like glasses he wears makes them think he is Awolowo reincernate

I pity him sha

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by JurassicPark: 12:24am On Feb 05, 2015
"Nothing goes for Nothing"
APC and their "cabalistic" & "clanist" approach to governance. The development of Lagos under Fashola favours majorly the elites. projects have the elites in mind first before other lagosians

I have always said "BUHARI" is not a democratic candidate for Nigeria.

I watched him @ a rally use a military term to refer to PDP as "the other camp" as if we are gearing up for a war.

They talk about corruption as if it wasn't GEJ's administration that signed the FoI bill into law. He always insist that the best way to tackle corruption is to block the loop-holes. Buhari has never spoke of any method except throwing people into jail.

If any of you frequently navigate the corners of this nation, you will feel GEJ's positive governance as against past leadership.

No one believes in the Nigerian dream more than GEJ

Even Fashola knows that GEJ means well for this country and for APC to take over power @ the centre will be a very Big miracle and so they had to hire foreign campaign managers to sell FALSEHOOD and PROPAGANDA to sway the votes of nigerians to their favour, even the literate ones which amazes me.

APC is fully aware that should they fail this time, GEJ's accomplishments will become so obvious that they stand no chance come 2019 the reason they are all out to deceive people in the name of change

Which nation will invest so much in infrastructure and not feel the drained effect of outflow of resources?

If previous administrations had sincerely done their bit towards infrastructure development, would this present government commit so much into the same project?

A man won't starve to death when he has millions of dollars stacked up in his bank account.

If what APC call wastage brings us good roads, new and upgraded airports, railway lines, schools etc, then we need more of such wastage!

A broke country does not die not even when quality infrastructure is in abundance

APC can continue to spread the lies and hatred..

Nigerians put your thoughts in black and white #NigeriansThink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by harbarzzy(m): 12:26am On Feb 05, 2015
CHM11:

we all know money was raised for him ttru means we can see..do u go school atall? And somone who generated billions in how many days?
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by hopily(m): 12:28am On Feb 05, 2015
He should go and take the Oil wells in Ijebu Ode not Niger Delta because the oil in the Niger Delta belongs to the people of Niger Delta--- Resource Control---To your tent oh Isreal ;DI
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by Bluepamex: 12:36am On Feb 05, 2015
iiichidodo:
When we said thieffnubu wants his tollgate at Third mainland bridge people thought we was joking......Now the truth is coming out..the shouts for 'change' and 'sai Buhari' was never for democracy nor the people but for the oil blocs and OMLs renewals held by the northern oligarchy coming up 2017 and you can observe the area thueffnubu wants to key into....Thankgoodness Dokubo,Tompolo et co know the gameplan...Thieffnubu pls come and collect your oil block, Ole.
Don't him let him come and collect him papa oil block.a junky like him
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by berrystunn(m): 12:36am On Feb 05, 2015
berem:

Special Assistant to the Governor on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, quoted Governor Fayose as saying at a campaign rally in Omuo Ekiti, Ekiti East Local Government that “Buhari is a car with a damaged engine but being packaged by Tinubu and his cabal whose only interest is the wealth of Nigeria.”He said; “In all the campaign rallies held by the APC, Buhari never spoke for more than six minutes.

“Buhari will just utter some words that he had rehearsed and any attempt to bring in new words always result to confusion in his brain due to senility. That was the reason he called his running mate Osunbade instead of Osinbajo and also referred to Imo State as Ibo State.“This is clear evidence of ill-health, old age and senility. Those packaging Buhari to achieve their personal ambition of gaining unhindered access to the wealth of Nigeria should fear God and allow this old man to take care of his health,” the governor said.Speaking further, Fayose, who insisted that “Buhari is old and sick said; “they had programmed Buhari to travel to the U.S on 26th of this month, but they opted out when the secret trip was reported in the media

http://hibe-online.com/allow-buhari-to-seek-medical-help-abroad-fayose-to-apc/

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by berrystunn(m): 12:38am On Feb 05, 2015
sunayo:
I have no doubt about the genuineness of the report. I listen to an audio of press conference of Tunde Bakare's experience in 2011.

Buhari was given a condition by Tinubu, Liar Mohammed and Obasanjo that Bakare should write a post dated resignation letter as a condition for their support so he can be replaced by their person among other conditions.

This Tinubu and co are bad people, they don't mean well for this country.

“Buhari is a car with a damaged engine but being packaged by Tinubu and his cabal whose only interest is the wealth of Nigeria.”He said; “In all the campaign rallies held by the APC, Buhari never spoke for more than six minutes.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily by manot: 12:41am On Feb 05, 2015
counting ur chickens bfor they hatch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saudi Arabian Police Arrest 30 Nigerians For Displaying Tinubu's Campaign Poster / Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? / 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.