Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala (34336 Views)

We Can't fully Implement The N6.6trillion Budget: SGF / Dokpesi In Fresh Trouble As Prosecution Traces Another N8.7bn / Alleged N30tr Missing Under Okonjo-iwela Impossible! - Ribadu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by Babyboy1986(m): 7:58pm On Feb 04, 2015
Hmmmm see money

1 Like

Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by ewerez: 7:58pm On Feb 04, 2015
He is looking for job, he has been idle

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by PassingShot(m): 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
macklef:
But if i can ask a stupid question. What do they do with all this money?
Not a silly question. It's the question that only sane people will ask.

It's surprising how some human beings have become slaves to money and what it can buy.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by callmenow: 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
Bitterness has become Soludo. Vindictive, spiteful and obfuscated. Irrelevant speculation and jaundiced views.

10 Likes

Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by annibro(f): 8:00pm On Feb 04, 2015
berem:
Soludo the Solution!!

grin grin grin I like dat

1 Like

Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by Firefire(m): 8:00pm On Feb 04, 2015
Vicotex:
Apc e-rats like ber em dey dance sekem ontop soludo parboiled lies.

The soludo himself has no proof of the missing 8tn.

Apc propaganda on the verge.

Soludo no let me unleash FFK on you o

Gejtill 2019

cheesy
Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by atlwireles: 8:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
Boss13:
Soludo what is wrong with you? I have been waiting eagerly for part 2 and 3 of your essay. You have to complete the series. Nigerians deserve to know. However, it seems you have pocketed NOI as she no longer intend to join issues with you for the fear of you unleashing sensitive, personal and career damaging details to the entire world. The woman has been performing voodoo economics on us.

NOI is smart enough to know, Soludo is talking like a kid.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
Poster: "Does someone smell Ota Farm around here?"

Mod: (sniff sniff) "Ota Farm? naaah! Not on my watch!"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by ehis05(m): 8:02pm On Feb 04, 2015
macklef:

Save for generation yet unborn...15 years 4rm nw...the trillions dey stole and kept in foreign account we wud still b discovering it.....especially frm d looters dat seem 2 b rampant in GEJ's government

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by ziccoit: 8:03pm On Feb 04, 2015
After reading his first two articles, I said to myself; it is obvious many Nigerians have been docile and nonchalant about the way our leaders lead us because they don't have access to information. In a saner society, what Soludu said would be enough to set country on fire.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by chrisxxx(m): 8:05pm On Feb 04, 2015
An appeal to Mrs Iweala.
Pls don't dignify Solude with response. Give him a fool's treatment. He talks today like we have forgotten the polymer bribe. Was it not under his tenure as CBN governor that billions were paid in bribing him?

10 Likes

Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by cirmuell(m): 8:07pm On Feb 04, 2015
macklef:
it's not a silly question bro.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by uyplus(m): 8:07pm On Feb 04, 2015
$49 billion, $20 billion, $10.8 billon (from NNPC), N1.7 trillion (Illegal Subsidy payments), N21 billion (illegal donation), N10 billion (Allison's illegal flights), $49 billion per yr, N4bn presidential feeding, N2bn budgeted to build VP residence, $30bn spent on power, yet the country of over 170m Nigerians is still managing less than 3000MW of electricity, N10bn presidential air fleet maintanance, $470m scam cctv for FCT, N30tn from Soludo's recent discovery, $15m South Africa arm procurement scam deal plus the $5.7m, yet the names of the Nigerians involved where not mentioned but the Israeli's name was mentioned, $13m patience jonathan money laundering case, overbudgeted N117bn for 2nd Niger bridge as against a replica constructed for N29bn by the Lagos state government, N968bn security budget, yet Boko haram has been maiming people, ransacking communities and having the numbers of IDPs rise geometrically, N35.4m to feed Aso rock lion's, N20bn pension scam, Immigration job scam, yet the culprit minister involved is still serving and enjoying his loot from the scam recruitment exercise, pardoning of convicted criminals like Bode george and Alameyhsia, Tompolo buying warships in an insane clime like Nigeria, asides the billions of Naira lost to oil bunkering. Just name all the scams and misappropriation of funds under this government, you will weep for Nigeria. They steal in trillions of Naira, and convert them to dollars to make them look small.

I wonder how a youth like me, who has an unborn gneration, will comfortably thumbprint for the PDP and jeopardize the future of the unborn all because of bias and false PDP propaganda. Vote for change. After 6years with high revenue, nothing was achieved. How will something be achieved in 4years with less cash inflow?

GEJ should declare his assets to Nigerians and the world at large, so we can all see how lucrative politics in Nigeria has been. GEJ is a scam, and I dare anybody with superior logic to enlighten my ignorance that this present administration isn't a hoax.

The earlier we drop the bias about ethnicity, religion, age to focus our demand for quality leadership from a selfless leader, the better. If people don't see that this administration has failed woefully, and there's a need to try some other leader, then we will continue to wallow in abject poverty in this country. Poverty level in Nigeria has risen from 54% to 71%, youth unemployment from 9% to 50%, recurrent expenditure from 62% to 86%, national debt from $26bn to $70bn, whilst GDP growth has dropped from 11% to 6%, and excess crude account has dropped from $20bn to $2bn, petrol has risen from 65 to 87 temporarily (97), $1 has risen from N158 to N210.

Everything is wrong with Nigeria. Just everything is going wrong. Lets be wise and vote rightly without bias!!!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by Boss13: 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
[quote author=Collynzo419 post=30430531]GEJ is corruption personified. Nigerians have to stop this man before the country totally becomes bankrupt and insolvent.

Soludo is raising key questions here and also exposing FG corruption at an industrial scale.

Instead of NOI to respond accordingly, she is shying away from the issues. The PDP is putting the middle finger up and telling Soludo - na your papa money?

FEBUHARI on our mind...

Ngozi where is our money?[/quote

I think Nigerians have keep quiet for too long. Even in other african countries, protest would have rocked the street. What sort of nonsense is this. Are we now fools? She has to account properly and show us where all these monies went to.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by Lurcky(m): 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
soludo is a big hypocrite. People think about this;
if soludo had won d pdp primaries in his state n nw d incumbent gov of dat state, do u think he will come out n say this thrash?
If such trillions were missing in d last years as he claimed, then he aided and abetted such crime.

Dis guy is just a failure of politics tryin to gain relevance by being a propagandist

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by Enemkingsley: 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
Let us uphold the change that awaits us. Prof soludo speaks the truth so we should not just attack his words but have a sense of reasoning to see what our leaders are using us for. Most importantly in the area of finance
Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by Boss13: 8:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
ziccoit:
After reading his first two articles, I said to myself; it is obvious many Nigerians have been docile and nonchalant about the way our leaders lead us because they don't have access to information. In a saner society, what Soludu said would be enough to set country on fire.

Enough to send some people on a first class ticket to meet with the devil. What is wrong with us?

1 Like

Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by Ilemona93(m): 8:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
Even him chukwuma soludo is a prof corrupt man is ur personal money you use to contest Governorship post before,if you said the truth and the truth will sent you please release the one you embezzled durin ur tima as CBN!!!!!!!9ja don wise now no way for you again

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by ollyruffy: 8:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
Chaiiii. See our money oooo. And many people are suffering everyday in Nigeria.

We need a change!

1 Like

Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by Boss13: 8:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
Lurcky:
soludo is a big hypocrite. People think about this;
if soludo had won d pdp primaries in his state n nw d incumbent gov of dat state, do u think he will come out n say this thrash?
If such trillions were missing in d last years as he claimed, then he aided and abetted such crime.

Dis guy is just a failure of politics tryin to gain relevance by being a propagandist

My friend shut your dirty mouth. This is not politics, this is our future you fool. You are the reason why they keep stealing from us. You wicked soul. Making excuses and justifying wrongs all the time. What is wrong with us?

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by iiichidodo: 8:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
Mr Soludo this is totally unecessary at this point in time...If 38 trillion has been missing then what has the government been running on? petrol fumes?? We understand the need to position yourself for a portfolio but blackmailing your way will not put you in the goodbooks of any Government of the day...c'mon now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
How much missed under soludo?

1 Like

Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by cirmuell(m): 8:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ilemona93:
[s]Even him chukwuma soludo is a prof corrupt man is ur personal money you use to contest Governorship post before,if you said the truth and the truth will sent you please release the one you embezzled durin ur tima as CBN!!!!!!!9ja don wise now no way for you again[/s]
Absolute rubbish. angry
Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by dvee2: 8:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
Hmmmm! They begged him to withhold part 2 and part 3 of the expozee. Hmm

1 Like

Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by Descartes: 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
Soludo, these abokís and their slaves you're flirting with can never give you a passcode to the looted treasury of this country. I advise you go back to the classroom as your mate Prof. Agomuo did or get yourself busy as your another classmate Lemo did after his retirement from the Apex bank.Was told that your office in the den is still under lock and key and your students left unattended.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by ceejay80s(m): 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
macklef:
Dem fey use am clean nyash if dem shiiit finish for latrine
Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by Jokay07(m): 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
TechRev:
I don't understand. How much is Nigeria's budget? Is soludo saying FG is under budgeting or what?
sit down, the money missing and being strawed by those politicians has nothing to do with our budget. If the budget of an economy N300, it doesn't mean that all our income and expenditures are limited to that N300.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by LogicPower(m): 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
Many people, locally and internationally, have been raising alarm at the colossal level of corruption that has been going on under GEJ's watch, and yet he pretends as if nothing is happening.

In fact, most of the beneficiaries of the gross and unpardonable looting of the country are those who are so close to GEJ, which means he is EITHER personally benefiting from the looting OR he simply does not care about the systematic destruction of the country he is supposed to be leading.

Whichever it is, we seriously need to use OUR VOTES to END this madness and SAVE our country from the evil and mindless looters!

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by banki(m): 8:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
dharay99:
Now its trillion u ppl are fabbinq, not billion again...ehn.?

0k, nice movement... sad

its part of the transformation agenda
Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by Jokay07(m): 8:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
TechRev:
I don't understand. How much is Nigeria's budget? Is soludo saying FG is under budgeting or what?
sit down, the money missing and being strawed by those politicians has nothing to do with our budget. If the budget of an economy N300, it doesn't mean that all our income and expenditures are limited to that N300

1 Like

Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by BlackTechnology: 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
atlwireles:

NOI is smart enough to know, Soludo is talking like a cow.

Cow is better cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Jonathan Awarded $500m Defense Contract To Arthur Eze - SaharaReporters / Why Buhari Has Not Moved To Aso Rock-aide / FG Orders Reopening of Obajana Cement Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.