Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala (34337 Views)

We Can't fully Implement The N6.6trillion Budget: SGF / Dokpesi In Fresh Trouble As Prosecution Traces Another N8.7bn / Alleged N30tr Missing Under Okonjo-iwela Impossible! - Ribadu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
Mtchew....and to think some people see this as a cooked up story;were u expecting her to come out and say'yes,I stole the money'I have a very high percentage of surety that she can do this.don't ask me........
Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by adconline(m): 8:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
BlackTechnology:
What is Soludo's problem.?

OK

Can someone ask Soludo how much got missing during OBJ's tenure since he knows so much without being in government means he knows so much when he was in government.?

Soludo tell us how much got missing during OBJ's era.? wink
He has challenged folks like you and their masters to a debate and you have chickened out..

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by Boss13: 8:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
Nigeria's Democracy - Government for the elites, by the elites and of the elites
Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by olas24u(f): 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
Rogue fiance minister ,this one pass Okotie eboh

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by PEREP: 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
TechRev:
I don't understand. How much is Nigeria's budget? Is soludo saying FG is under budgeting or what?

Pls help us ask Soludo o!

All these monies are more than 7 yrs budget of Nigeria and the total Oil sales of Nigeria within the period is not up to 38 Trillion (About 250 Billion Dollars).

It's like he has turned to one of the attack dogs loosened by Obj.

The tactics is that, 'they have gotten PWC to answer 20B USD, let's tell Nigerians 30 Trillion is missing so that they can look for KPMG while we use it for Election'

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by ceejayluv(m): 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
BlackTechnology:
What is Soludo's problem.?

OK

Can someone ask Soludo how much got missing during OBJ's tenure since he knows so much without being in government means he knows so much when he was in government.?

Soludo tell us how much got missing during OBJ's era.? wink
He'll probably claim that not a kobo got missing during his time... Yeye man (though I like the intellectual nature of his debate, though riddled with sophistry, for the sake of putting our public officials on their toes)
Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by ceejay80s(m): 8:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
uyplus:
$49 billion, $20 billion, $10.8 billon (from NNPC), N1.7 trillion (Illegal Subsidy payments), N21 billion (illegal donation), N10 billion (Allison's illegal flights), $49 billion per yr, N4bn presidential feeding, N10bn presidential air fleet maintanance, $15m South Africa arm procurement scam deal plus the $5.7m, yet the names of the Nigerians involved where not mentioned but the Israeli's name was mentioned, $13m patience jonathan money laundering case, overbudgeted N117bn for 2nd Niger bridge as against a replica constructed for N29bn by the Lagos state government, N968bn security budget, yet Boko haram has been maiming people, ransacking communities and having the numbers of IDPs rise geometrically, N35.4m to feed Aso rock lion's, N20bn pension scam, Immigration job scam, yet the culprit minister involved is still serving and enjoying his loot from the scam recruitment exercise, pardoning of convicted criminals like Bode george and Alameyhsia, Tompolo buying warships in an insane clime like Nigeria, asides the billions of Naira lost to oil bunkering. Just name all the scams and misappropriation of funds under this government, you will weep for Nigeria. They steal in trillions of Naira, and converting them to dollars to make them look small.

I wonder how a youth like me, who has an unborn gneration, will comfortably thumbprint for the PDP and jeopardize the future of the unborn all because of bias and false PDP propaganda. Vote for change. After 6years with high revenue, nothing was achieved. How will something be achieved in 4years with less cash inflow?

GEJ should declare his assets to Nigerians and the world at large, so we can all see how lucrative politics in Nigeria has been. GEJ is a scam, and I dare anybody with superior logic to enlighten my ignorance that this present administration isn't a hoax.

The earlier we drop the bias about ethnicity, religion, age to focus on demand for quality leadership from a selfless leader, the better. If people don't see that this administration has failed woefully, and there's a need to try some other leader, then we will continue to wallow in abject poverty in this country. Poverty level in Nigeria has risen from 54% to 71%, youth unemployment from 9% to 50%, recurrent expenditure from 62% to 86%, national debt from $26bn to $70bn, whilst GDP growth has dropped from 11% to 6%, and excess crude account has dropped from $20bn to $2bn, petrol has risen from 65 to 87 temporarily (97), $1 has risen from N158 to N210.

Everything is wrong with Nigeria. Just everything is going wrong. Lets be wise and vote rightly without bias!!!
Guy na f9 I get for mathematics but with all these money figures, na A1 I go get after calculating

1 Like

Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by Boss13: 8:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
atlwireles:

NOI is smart enough to know, Soludo is talking like a kid.

Smart enough to know what? Robbing us naked to serve her pay masters. Where is her integrity? This is not the first accusation, neither is it the second. To make it more credible, people who worked with her. Why do we continue to make excuses for this wicked administration?

5 Likes

Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by EagleScribes: 8:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
I refuse to take sides until these claims are validated or refuted.

Unfortunately the people or government in question don't give a hoot about what you feel about it. All they need is an opportunity to suck the nation dry. Unfortunately, the so-called future of the country are so gullible that they still die for a government who scammed them and led to the deaths of some of them during a employment exercise.

If only we can be objective and be investigative to know who is the accused, the thief or the liar

6 Likes

Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
Oh chid. Thought I saw N8.6B.
Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by dvee2: 8:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
Sanusi said it, they say he is a Muslim fundamentalist, now Soludo her brother has said it, the Tanoids are calling him names. How much is your conscience worth?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by bewla(m): 8:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
ok
Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by ejihand(m): 8:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
why making this revelations now? Get a real job soludo. GMB EVEN IF HE WINS CANNOT MAKE HIS MINISTER OF FINANCE OR CBN GOVERNOR AGAIN. YOU HAVE PLAY YOUR PART, ABEG FIND SOMETHING TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE ONCE AGAIN. I KNOW IT HURTS A LOT TO BE WITHOUT REAL JOB FOR OVER 4 YEARS NOW

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by Boss13: 8:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
PEREP:

Pls help us ask Soludo o!

All these monies are more than 7 yrs budget of Nigeria and the total Oil sales of Nigeria within the period is not up to 38 Trillion (About 250 Billion Dollars).

It's like he has turned to one of the attack dogs loosened by Obj.

The tactics is that, 'they have gotten PWC to answer 20B USD, let's tell Nigerians 30 Trillion is missing so that they can look for KPMG while we use it for Election'

So what is your point? No money is missing right? We are rich right? Our economy is doing just great right? We are wicked people. Someone is trying to wake our sleeping consciousness and here we are criticising him that he has a secret agenda. Whatever agenda soludo has means nothing to me, NOI should account and publish Nigeria's present economic state on pages of newspaper.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by ceejay80s(m): 8:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
Boss13:

My friend shut your dirty mouth. This is not politics, this is our future you fool. You are the reason why they keep stealing from us. You wicked soul. Making excuses and justifying wrongs all the time. What is wrong with us?
Point of correction,
What is wrong with him and not us, because I dey ur side

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
They are foolish,sometimes my heart skip when i hear stories like this and gullible nigerians cheering them up.
Boss13:

My friend shut your dirty mouth. This is not politics, this is our future you fool. You are the reason why they keep stealing from us. You wicked soul. Making excuses and justifying wrongs all the time. What is wrong with us?

1 Like

Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by mathskill: 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
Hehehe hahaha huhuhu hohoho hahaha hehehe hohoho huhuhu hehehe hahahahahahaha hohohohoho hehehehe huhuhu ... foul nya.sh don open,Things fall apart for PDP GEJ NOI and all those armed robbers in government. It was God intervention that removed our former dictators now we see his power manifesting right before us in removing a democratic tyrant.
Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by ZUBY77(m): 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
Another noise maker.

Give us the figures during your tenure at the Apex bank.

It is amazing how you know so much without being part of the team.
Gawddd!
This political liars!!

I know it's good to hustle but don't hustle with your people's conscience.

You are killing them because you have a little higher education.
Some of this people contributed to what you are today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by sewa36447(m): 8:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
Soludo,doing everything possible to get an appointment if GEJ fail to win. Soludo Fighting for his interest.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by Sojebrand(m): 8:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
ceejay80s:

Guy na f9 I get for mathematics but with all these money figures, na A1 I go get after calculating
lol
Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by IBROHIM: 8:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Mr soludo the next minister of finance.

The guy is fighting really hard to secure NOI's job but unfortunately all his allegations cannot be substantiated, Tinubu won't even trust him to handle such a sensitive position and most unfortunately Buhari isn't even qualified to contest an election.
Ewu instead of disputing with facts you are here spewing thrash!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by BlackTechnology: 8:29pm On Feb 04, 2015
iiichidodo:
Mr Soludo this is totally unecessary at this point in time...If 38 trillion has been missing then what has the government been running on? petrol fumes?? We understand the need to position yourself for a portfolio but blackmailing your way will not put you in the goodbooks of any Government of the day...c'mon now.

Don't mind the traitor

Tinubu will never put him there but someone who will steal Nigeria dry. cool

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by humphreyjoe: 8:29pm On Feb 04, 2015
Professor I greet u sir? Sir, rigorously and vigorously I don't understand all this Trillion about, Pls put me right.
Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by amywonda: 8:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
TechRev:
I don't understand. How much is Nigeria's budget? Is soludo saying FG is under budgeting or what?
our budget does not translate to total earn go of the country... A budget might be calculated based on 50usd to a barrel and at the end of the year a prices of crude stayed at 80usd, Nigeria would have made 30 dollars per barrel that was not talked about in d budget, and that's from only the oil sector.. So d fact that our budget is 4trillion doesn't mean that 8trullion can't be stolen in d same period

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by atlwireles: 8:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
Boss13:

Smart enough to know what? Robbing us naked to serve her pay masters. Where is her integrity? This is not the first accusation, neither is it the second. To make it more credible, people who worked with her. Why do we continue to make excuses for this wicked administration?

Who is robbing you? what assets do you have , that NOI robbed from you? Poor people are beggars, nobody needs to rob them. If you like build your castle in the sky. That's not going to change the fact that, our Nigerian state is a poor church rat.

If you think you have N30T somewhere and now another N8.6T, please visit the nearest psychiatrist hospital for help.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by abysirius(m): 8:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Very good of you to withhold the parts 2,3 for now
That will be the joker now. Lobatan!!
Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by fashrola(m): 8:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
ollyruffy:
Chaiiii. See our money oooo. And many people are suffering everyday in Nigeria.

We need a change!
You must be be f00l if you believe this c0..ck and Bull story from Soludo..... You Nigerians are so Vulnerable to any fake news thrown on you.
. *spits*

1 Like

Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by Collynzo419: 8:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
uyplus:
$49 billion, $20 billion, $10.8 billon (from NNPC), N1.7 trillion (Illegal Subsidy payments), N21 billion (illegal donation), N10 billion (Allison's illegal flights), $49 billion per yr, N4bn presidential feeding, N10bn presidential air fleet maintanance, $470m scam cctv for FCT, N30tn from Soludo's recent discovery, $15m South Africa arm procurement scam deal plus the $5.7m, yet the names of the Nigerians involved where not mentioned but the Israeli's name was mentioned, $13m patience jonathan money laundering case, overbudgeted N117bn for 2nd Niger bridge as against a replica constructed for N29bn by the Lagos state government, N968bn security budget, yet Boko haram has been maiming people, ransacking communities and having the numbers of IDPs rise geometrically, N35.4m to feed Aso rock lion's, N20bn pension scam, Immigration job scam, yet the culprit minister involved is still serving and enjoying his loot from the scam recruitment exercise, pardoning of convicted criminals like Bode george and Alameyhsia, Tompolo buying warships in an insane clime like Nigeria, asides the billions of Naira lost to oil bunkering. Just name all the scams and misappropriation of funds under this government, you will weep for Nigeria. They steal in trillions of Naira, and converting them to dollars to make them look small.

I wonder how a youth like me, who has an unborn gneration, will comfortably thumbprint for the PDP and jeopardize the future of the unborn all because of bias and false PDP propaganda. Vote for change. After 6years with high revenue, nothing was achieved. How will something be achieved in 4years with less cash inflow?

GEJ should declare his assets to Nigerians and the world at large, so we can all see how lucrative politics in Nigeria has been. GEJ is a scam, and I dare anybody with superior logic to enlighten my ignorance that this present administration isn't a hoax.

The earlier we drop the bias about ethnicity, religion, age to focus on demand for quality leadership from a selfless leader, the better. If people don't see that this administration has failed woefully, and there's a need to try some other leader, then we will continue to wallow in abject poverty in this country. Poverty level in Nigeria has risen from 54% to 71%, youth unemployment from 9% to 50%, recurrent expenditure from 62% to 86%, national debt from $26bn to $70bn, whilst GDP growth has dropped from 11% to 6%, and excess crude account has dropped from $20bn to $2bn, petrol has risen from 65 to 87 temporarily (97), $1 has risen from N158 to N210.

Everything is wrong with Nigeria. Just everything is going wrong. Lets be wise and vote rightly without bias!!!

Thank you sir....

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by olas24u(f): 8:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
Harvard trained grin useless

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by eph12(m): 8:33pm On Feb 04, 2015
masciv:

When shalt thou have sense??

Have you even investigated to know whether it's true or not but you're already calling people names
Have you yourself investigated to know if it's true or not?
Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by Lurcky(m): 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2015
Boss13:

see who is callin someone a fool ur behaviour has just defined u as a stuupid entity, crazy ur height of foolishness is truly undisputed, people like u are d ones dat are easily brain washed, used n paid to cause violence without course. Woe unto u 4 u lack wisdom n hv brain but cant think
Re: Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala by eph12(m): 8:36pm On Feb 04, 2015
GEJ refusal to properly handle corruption and security will be his downfall.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall / Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) / Picture Of Buhari In Glasgow At The COP26 Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.