Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (1605 Views)

If You Behave These 3 Ways He Will Loose Interest In You / I Need Someone To Talk To Before I Loose It Totally / Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by chidekings(m): 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2015
Re: .. by zyzxx(m): 8:58pm On Feb 04, 2015
U don't av any problem
Wen u meet the right girl for ur life, u will become lover boy
Re: .. by iceberylin(m): 8:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
Gay things grin
Re: .. by gmacnoms(m): 9:03pm On Feb 04, 2015
Me too. For d past 5months now I'v bin single. I know when d right person cums, I wee stay. D last one even threatend not leavin me, but wen she saw it wasn't makin sense, only she maintain ha lane
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
When d person u truly love comes ur way, ur interest and chasing wont dwindle.
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
Same here! shocked

I don't think we have a problem. We're juss waiting for that one person that'll leave their print in our hearts.
Re: .. by Princecalm(m): 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
May be you were born to be alone i.e one man squad.
No love found, no love lost.
Re: .. by chidekings(m): 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
iceberylin:
Gay things grin

Re: .. by Kennywills7(m): 9:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
You hv not meet d special one
Re: .. by Enegod(m): 9:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
I'm kinda getting the impression that it
comes down to communication, or
protocol between each other. The
woman's waiting for the guy to say ;Let's
take this to the next step, or it's vice-
versa, the man wating for the woman.
Why can't we just tell each other what's
on our mind?
Re: .. by chidekings(m): 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2015
Enegod:
I'm kinda getting the impression that it
comes down to communication, or
protocol between each other. The
woman's waiting for the guy to say ;Let's
take this to the next step, or it's vice-
versa, the man wating for the woman.
Why can't we just tell each other what's
on our mind?

Re: .. by kpeteman(m): 10:02pm On Feb 04, 2015
same here, have been single for eight months, still can't decipher why my lost of interest in ladies..
Re: .. by happyjuliet(f): 10:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
My brother na cain u ni jare grin
Re: .. by Enegod(m): 10:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
chidekings:

nope,I have good communication skills,I can woo any girl I feel I like,and like magic they fall for me.wooing is no more stressful to me but we can do everything guys in a relationship does,but I won't really be interested in her,she will be the one doing all the works in the relationship
I think life creates stresses that causes a man to lose focus on his women after awhile. He started to take her for granted and not giving her the attention she needs and deserves. He gets involved with sports and other activities. I try to involve my women in all aspects of my life to keep the spark and interest alive...maybe you should do the same undecided
Re: .. by stevon24(m): 10:38pm On Feb 04, 2015
painful :Ppainful
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 04, 2015
I used to have dis problem too. It got worst when I came to d conclusion dat an average chic is boring. Every chic comes with her own baggage and defects. All u nid is a chic dat wants to stay with you.

So wot did I do? I had to start creating interest in dem. Baba stop waiting for motivation to stay with a chic. Sometimes u have to find, discover or create ur own motivation.

Well, u have two options now:

1. Remain d way u are and do nothing abt dis issue for anoda, say 15 or 20yrs. Maybe by d time ur 47 and still single, u can revisit d issue. Or,

2. Start working on urself now. Instead of losing interest be creating, finding and discovering new interests.

Howeva, if u wanna be single for life as killjoy had earlier professed, baba go ahed cos its a modaphoking free world mencheesy

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 1:08am On Feb 05, 2015
MzNelly:
Same here! shocked

I don't think we have a problem. We're juss waiting for that one person that'll leave their print in our hearts.

Wait no more...Ddeliverer is here!
Re: .. by Nobody: 2:25am On Feb 05, 2015
DDeliverer:

Wait no more...Ddeliverer is here!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: .. by chidekings(m): 5:55am On Feb 05, 2015
obongproff:
I used to have dis problem too. It got worst when I came to d conclusion dat an average chic is boring. Every chic comes with her own baggage and defects. All u nid is a chic dat wants to stay with you.

So wot did I do? I had to start creating interest in dem. Baba stop waiting for motivation to stay with a chic. Sometimes u have to find, discover or create ur own motivation.

Well, u have two options now:

1. Remain d way u are and do nothing abt dis issue for anoda, say 15 or 20yrs. Maybe by d time ur 47 and still single, u can revisit d issue. Or,

2. Start working on urself now. Instead of losing interest be creating, finding and discovering new interests.

Howeva, if u wanna be single for life as killjoy had earlier professed, baba go ahed cos its a modaphoking free world mencheesy

niggar ur high,but ur right.
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:01am On Feb 05, 2015
I also av dsame problm too. I loose interest right from d time d lady says yes to my proposal.
Re: .. by vega84(m): 6:57am On Feb 05, 2015
Am in the same boat wit u oooo, I seriously need to stop it cos many pretty gals has slipped off my hands
Re: .. by chidekings(m): 4:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
vega84:
Am in the same boat wit u oooo, I seriously need to stop it cos many pretty gals has slipped off my hands
Re: .. by Afritop(m): 5:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
YOU ARE NOT YET IN LOVE BRO!
Re: .. by chingydaboss(m): 5:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
Ur underage bro..
Wen u grow older, yu will understand beta

(1) (Reply)

Awesome Naija Love Stories / Please Help Me With Answer To This Picture We've Been Arguing About / What Do Think Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.