Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Readers Respond:if Your Spouse Gives You Textbook As Val Gift How Will You Feel? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Readers Respond:if Your Spouse Gives You Textbook As Val Gift How Will You Feel? (1429 Views)

Nigerian Lady In Australia Got A Car From Her Husband As Val Gift (Photos) / What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] / Readers Respond: At What Age Should Teens Start Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Readers Respond:if Your Spouse Gives You Textbook As Val Gift How Will You Feel? by bobolizim(m): 10:43pm On Feb 04, 2015
ladies/guys if the love of your life gives you a textbook as val gift,will you like it or looking forward to hearing from mostly ladies though...
Re: Readers Respond:if Your Spouse Gives You Textbook As Val Gift How Will You Feel? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
textbook? for what? I'll slam in in your face angry
Re: Readers Respond:if Your Spouse Gives You Textbook As Val Gift How Will You Feel? by mhyra(f): 10:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
Aww, giving me a book would make me love him more..
Re: Readers Respond:if Your Spouse Gives You Textbook As Val Gift How Will You Feel? by bobolizim(m): 10:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
mhyra:
really?ummm..wen oder girls will b talking abt d gift dr spouse gave dem u wil b talking abt textbuk?
Re: Readers Respond:if Your Spouse Gives You Textbook As Val Gift How Will You Feel? by ShakurM(m): 10:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
mhyra:
cheque book?
Re: Readers Respond:if Your Spouse Gives You Textbook As Val Gift How Will You Feel? by bobolizim(m): 10:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
Nneka123:
textbook? for what? I'll slam in in your face angry
ah!!why na?is dt a bad idea?
Re: Readers Respond:if Your Spouse Gives You Textbook As Val Gift How Will You Feel? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 04, 2015
is it kamasutra? but gmat or PGD textbook...u are a goner

1 Like

Re: Readers Respond:if Your Spouse Gives You Textbook As Val Gift How Will You Feel? by djeezy(m): 10:56pm On Feb 04, 2015
Not bad.
Re: Readers Respond:if Your Spouse Gives You Textbook As Val Gift How Will You Feel? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 04, 2015
Depends of the contents of the book
Re: Readers Respond:if Your Spouse Gives You Textbook As Val Gift How Will You Feel? by ideology(m): 11:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
Books are my most valuable gifts

I always tell my friends, no matter what I give you if have not given you a book our friendship have not started esp if the friend is a. Lady.
I must buy books for you else you will have issues understanding the way i think, why I do the things I do, how i do them, and why i talk the way i do

2 Likes

Re: Readers Respond:if Your Spouse Gives You Textbook As Val Gift How Will You Feel? by badassProdigy(m): 11:02pm On Feb 04, 2015
mhyra:
beauty with brain...
i love dat...
Re: Readers Respond:if Your Spouse Gives You Textbook As Val Gift How Will You Feel? by bobolizim(m): 11:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
MzNelly:
Depends of the contents of the book
contents?will you check it before you accept it??
Re: Readers Respond:if Your Spouse Gives You Textbook As Val Gift How Will You Feel? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
bobolizim:
contents?will you check it before you accept it??

The topic will tell me all I need to know
Re: Readers Respond:if Your Spouse Gives You Textbook As Val Gift How Will You Feel? by marveangel(m): 11:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
Text Book??.......hmmm
Re: Readers Respond:if Your Spouse Gives You Textbook As Val Gift How Will You Feel? by mhyra(f): 11:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
ShakurM:
cheque book?
lol, that book is very boring.
Re: Readers Respond:if Your Spouse Gives You Textbook As Val Gift How Will You Feel? by bobolizim(m): 11:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
MzNelly:

The topic will tell me all I need to know
nd wat if it is ramped?
Re: Readers Respond:if Your Spouse Gives You Textbook As Val Gift How Will You Feel? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
Personally the best gift you can give me is a meaningful book... So I'll gladly receive it
Re: Readers Respond:if Your Spouse Gives You Textbook As Val Gift How Will You Feel? by bobolizim(m): 11:36pm On Feb 04, 2015
klassiquette:
Personally the best gift you can give me is a meaningful book... So I'll gladly receive it
don't ...dt adjective meaningful,since it's a textbuk will it nt b meaningful*
Re: Readers Respond:if Your Spouse Gives You Textbook As Val Gift How Will You Feel? by yemicoal(m): 12:06am On Feb 05, 2015
Text book??If its an English textbook, she is trying to tell you to improve your spoken English undecided
Re: Readers Respond:if Your Spouse Gives You Textbook As Val Gift How Will You Feel? by Nobody: 12:50am On Feb 05, 2015
bobolizim:
don't ...dt adjective meaningful,since it's a textbuk will it nt b meaningful*
A textbook?
Re: Readers Respond:if Your Spouse Gives You Textbook As Val Gift How Will You Feel? by ShakurM(m): 6:13am On Feb 05, 2015
mhyra:
lol, that book is very boring.
boring?? cheesy let me explain it to you...
Re: Readers Respond:if Your Spouse Gives You Textbook As Val Gift How Will You Feel? by bobolizim(m): 6:14am On Feb 05, 2015
klassiquette:

A textbook?
yea a textbook
Re: Readers Respond:if Your Spouse Gives You Textbook As Val Gift How Will You Feel? by englishmart(m): 7:25am On Feb 05, 2015
I think I don't mind
Re: Readers Respond:if Your Spouse Gives You Textbook As Val Gift How Will You Feel? by Achilies(m): 7:34am On Feb 05, 2015
I will feel like an illiterate..

But again it depends on they kind of test book...
Re: Readers Respond:if Your Spouse Gives You Textbook As Val Gift How Will You Feel? by mhyra(f): 8:34am On Feb 05, 2015
ShakurM:
boring?? cheesy let me explain it to you...
taah! I know everything about it.. is it not that book where you'll have to fill your names, numbers, signatures and stuffs alike?? it does not educate nor inspires.. almost useless! tongue

1 Like

Re: Readers Respond:if Your Spouse Gives You Textbook As Val Gift How Will You Feel? by ShakurM(m): 10:15am On Feb 05, 2015
mhyra:
taah! I know everything about it.. is it not that book where you'll have to fill your names, numbers, signatures and stuffs alike?? it does not educate nor inspires.. almost useless! tongue
Ehn ehnn, I go buy u Encyclopedia no worry tongue
Re: Readers Respond:if Your Spouse Gives You Textbook As Val Gift How Will You Feel? by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 05, 2015
Ermm that could easily send the wrong message.
Re: Readers Respond:if Your Spouse Gives You Textbook As Val Gift How Will You Feel? by Dorisbest(f): 10:48am On Feb 05, 2015
I will gladly accept it because I did not give him the money to buy for me. It's a gift from his heart
Re: Readers Respond:if Your Spouse Gives You Textbook As Val Gift How Will You Feel? by Josphine4good(f): 10:58am On Feb 05, 2015
I will accept it with all my heart, because i know if he have the money he will do more than that.
Re: Readers Respond:if Your Spouse Gives You Textbook As Val Gift How Will You Feel? by bobolizim(m): 11:08am On Feb 05, 2015
Josphine4good:
I will accept it with all my heart, because i know if he have the money he will do more than that.
nop,he has money to buy you more,but he bought a text
Re: Readers Respond:if Your Spouse Gives You Textbook As Val Gift How Will You Feel? by bobolizim(m): 11:08am On Feb 05, 2015
Dorisbest:
I will gladly accept it because I did not give him the money to buy for me. It's a gift from his heart
umm...intelligent ladies
Re: Readers Respond:if Your Spouse Gives You Textbook As Val Gift How Will You Feel? by mhyra(f): 2:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
ShakurM:
Ehn ehnn, I go buy u Encyclopedia no worry tongue
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Lady Is Mad At Me For Saying No To Romance / GENDER SWITCH Today We Are Going To Switch Genders. / Just Look At This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.