Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,271 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Someone Pls! Help Me. Directions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Someone Pls! Help Me. Directions (2299 Views)

I Need Directions Pls / Kindly Help With Directions From Oshodi To Isheri-magodo, Berger. / Need Directions From Oshodi To Churchgate Street, V.i (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Pls! Help Me. Directions by LilyLuvSrk(f): 10:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
I need to get to King George street, Onikan,Lagos from cele bustop. How do I get to my destination with public transport. Is BRT bus available too?

I also want to get to Katangua market, how do I get there from cele
Re: Someone Pls! Help Me. Directions by obisite: 10:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
LilyLuvSrk:
I need to get to King George street, Onikan,Lagos from cele bustop. How do I get to my destination with public transport. Is BRT bus available too?

To katangua, take bus from Cele to Oshodi, from Oshodi take Ebule - egba bus, then drop at super bus stop, that bus stop is katangua

1 Like

Re: Someone Pls! Help Me. Directions by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
LilyLuvSrk:

From Cele get bus to Oshodi and then take BRT to CMS busstop, don't stop at CMS, follow the BRT to TBS.. Frm there ask of the street, they'll direct u..

1 Like

Re: Someone Pls! Help Me. Directions by anneabidemi(f): 11:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
[quote author=obisite post=30435890]

To katangua, take bus from Cele to Oshodi, from Oshodi take Ebule - egba bus, then drop at Cele bus stop, that bus stop is katangua[/quot

Cele bus stop?? When u take a a brt to abule egba from oshodi, or a sango/toll-gate bus from oshodi, alight at Super bus stop. That is katangua.
Re: Someone Pls! Help Me. Directions by obisite: 1:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
[quote author=anneabidemi post=30437260][/quote]

Sorry jare super,, cele is before super,,, skipped my mind...
Re: Someone Pls! Help Me. Directions by nonnystar(f): 4:45pm On Feb 05, 2015
From cele enter bus going to oshodi-isalee, that is under bridge,ask them where to enter Abule-egba motor, or iyana ipaja, its de same area, then stop at Super bus stop.
Re: Someone Pls! Help Me. Directions by LilyLuvSrk(f): 6:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
polymathic:
From Cele get bus to Oshodi and then take BRT to CMS busstop, don't stop at CMS, follow the BRT to TBS.. Frm there ask of the street, they'll direct u..
thank you very much
Re: Someone Pls! Help Me. Directions by LilyLuvSrk(f): 6:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
Thank you all for your help. I appreciate it. Thanks again

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help...missed Call From 012112002 / Job Vacancy For An FMCG / I Just Got An Invitation From WHYTE CLEON For Panel Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.