Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,609 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

{ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) (6977 Views)

Happiness is key in relationships / Be careful on social websites / A Lonely Girl Out There? Need A Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by Tegabadguy(m): 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2022
AnuliGTB:
I know this is going to sound crazy but I felt like the real thing and had to do the silly obvious.

I broke up with my boyfriend 4 months ago and ever since, I decided I wasn't going into anything new till further notice. I was with him for 3 years and couldn't take his rubbish any further. After the break up, my night was filled with loneliness and no water to quench my fire when it burns. I picked up a Love Machine at one of the shops in Ikeja but you and I know it can't be like the real thing.

Now guess what? On Friday night (18-08-06) after work, I was feeling so lonely and so hot that I really really needed the real touch. I thought of so many options. I thought of calling one of my fine couleage at work but changed my mind because of the shame it will leave me. I couldn't bring myself either to call any of my EXs. So what I did was, I dressed to kill, went clubbing as I live on the Island. Danced with a couple of guys and when it was time to go, there was this cute guy I really danced with and I asked him if he could drive me home as I didn't come with my car. He offered to help after I managed to convince him I am no danger to him. This was after I showed him my staff ID. When we got to my place, that was around 4am saturday morning. I asked him to come in for a drink. It was in the middle of the drink I told him point blank what I wanted. I wanted a good f**k. I made it clear I didn't want any attachment just the f**k now. And I was very happy I did. It was good and I have been so vibrant and active at work since yesterday.

It was the excitement that pushed me to want to share this experience and nairaland came to my mind as I've known about it for sometime now.

So ladies, tell me. Have you ever have to do such a thing?
i always masturbate wen am loneliness .....since i don't a gf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naughty Snapchat Group / British Girl Looking For A Man :) / Ijogz K The Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.