Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Please Check This Out And Correct My Mistake - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Check This Out And Correct My Mistake (1314 Views)

Who Go Host Or My Mistake / 7 Best Tools For Bloggers To Correct Grammatical Mistakes / Help Me To Review My Wordpress Site And Correct Me I Will Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Check This Out And Correct My Mistake by frainc(m): 7:49am On Feb 05, 2015
Good day everybody

I want the masters in IT/BLOGGING to help me point out the area that need to be improve on my blog

Here is the link

http://myskyenter..com/?m=1

I have the screenshot too

I really want to improve

Thank you

Re: Please Check This Out And Correct My Mistake by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 05, 2015
Advice. Go and get a domain name. Its cheap if u want to make it blogging.
Re: Please Check This Out And Correct My Mistake by frainc(m): 8:16am On Feb 05, 2015
pureguide:
Advice. Go and get a domain name. Its cheap if u want to make it blogging.
I blog with

Do I still need domain name?
Re: Please Check This Out And Correct My Mistake by wttechiizzy(m): 10:01am On Feb 05, 2015
frainc:
I blog with

Do I still need domain name?

Yes u do need a domain
Re: Please Check This Out And Correct My Mistake by frainc(m): 3:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
wttechiizzy:

Yes u do need a domain
can you please tell me what I will gain from domain that I won't gain from
Re: Please Check This Out And Correct My Mistake by bedfordng(m): 12:55am On Feb 07, 2015
frainc:
you gain branding, someone can easily steal your brand by the time it grows, just imaging you working yourself to the top with subdomain, a sharp guy will register a domain close to your name which many visitors would think it belongs to you.hope you won't bring linda ikeji into this because i believe that she is wishing she had bought a custom domain name for her blog before now.

Visitors won't have to keep typing each time they want to visit your site

you can use your domain name anywhere aside blogger.just imaging if blogger gave you red card, that means you will have to start all over again but with a domain name, you can easily move to other platform and still maintain your visitors since they already know your domain name to be yourname.com instead of yourname. that is lost as a result of red card from blogger.

In the long run, you get to smile because all back links, alexa rank, google page rank will be attached to your domain name but if you decide to use for long and later got a domain name for your site, then you will lost all those backlinks, alexa rank, google page rank etc because the new name is not attached to any which means you will have to wait for years to get them.

The list is endless.just do yourself the favour and get one.its less than 2k a year.i won't even advice my enemy to create a site without a custom domain name if he or she intend to get serious with it.linda ikeji still wish she had gotten lindaikeji.com earlier so don't put yourself in her shoes
Re: Please Check This Out And Correct My Mistake by frainc(m): 9:15am On Feb 07, 2015
bedfordng:
you gain branding, someone can easily steal your brand by the time it grows, just imaging you working yourself to the top with subdomain, a sharp guy will register a domain close to your name which many visitors would think it belongs to you.hope you won't bring linda ikeji into this because i believe that she is wishing she had bought a custom domain name for her blog before now.

Visitors won't have to keep typing each time they want to visit your site

you can use your domain name anywhere aside blogger.just imaging if blogger gave you red card, that means you will have to start all over again but with a domain name, you can easily move to other platform and still maintain your visitors since they already know your domain name to be yourname.com instead of yourname. that is lost as a result of red card from blogger.

In the long run, you get to smile because all back links, alexa rank, google page rank will be attached to your domain name but if you decide to use for long and later got a domain name for your site, then you will lost all those backlinks, alexa rank, google page rank etc because the new name is not attached to any which means you will have to wait for years to get them.

The list is endless.just do yourself the favour and get one.its less than 2k a year.i won't even advice my enemy to create a site without a custom domain name if he or she intend to get serious with it.linda ikeji still wish she had gotten lindaikeji.com earlier so don't put yourself in her shoes
Good point, thanks
To creat and host a site can be how much
And pls are you into it?
Re: Please Check This Out And Correct My Mistake by bedfordng(m): 10:12am On Feb 07, 2015
frainc:

Good point, thanks
To creat and host a site can be how much
And pls are you into it?
since you are using blogger, you don't need hosting.you only need domain name which you can add to blogger
Re: Please Check This Out And Correct My Mistake by frainc(m): 11:16am On Feb 07, 2015
bedfordng:
since you are using blogger, you don't need hosting.you only need domain name which you can add to blogger
ok
Re: Please Check This Out And Correct My Mistake by wttechiizzy(m): 8:05am On Mar 06, 2015
frainc:
A lot of things;
1. Google won't accept you into their adsense program. It takes grace
2. Wild site functionlity will be limited. What I mean is, you will be limited to certain functionality.
3. It looks more professionl with a .com, .org, .net domain extensions
Re: Please Check This Out And Correct My Mistake by frainc(m): 12:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
wttechiizzy:

A lot of things;
1. Google won't accept you into their adsense program. It takes grace
2. Wild site functionlity will be limited. What I mean is, you will be limited to certain functionality.
3. It looks more professionl with a .com, .org, .net domain extensions
Any financial benefit pls?
Re: Please Check This Out And Correct My Mistake by bedfordng(m): 10:49am On Mar 12, 2015
frainc:

you never start o.na financial benefit be the problem.if that is the case, then continue using subdomain because there is still financial benefit attached to it too.you can still make money with it whether subdomain or not.guess its ok by you now
Re: Please Check This Out And Correct My Mistake by wttechiizzy(m): 1:21am On Oct 16, 2015
frainc:

Visit www.whogohost.com for more enquiry on domain names and hosting.
Re: Please Check This Out And Correct My Mistake by wttechiizzy(m): 6:34am On Dec 04, 2015
frainc:

The simple answer is adsense (you won't be ble to add ads on ur site to make money, coz of google's strict policy and you won't be able to use premium themes.

(1) (Reply)

Buy 20 Articles That Will Drive Massive Traffic To Your Blog,move Up To Top. / Someone Created A Site For Nigerians To Share What Is Vexing Them And Its Perfec / Guys New Etisalat 0.00 Free Browsing Cheat Valentine Day Release By Applygist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.