Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Mortuary Worker In Ghana Admits On TV That He Had Sex With Corpses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mortuary Worker In Ghana Admits On TV That He Had Sex With Corpses (1600 Views)

Stanbic Bank Worker In Ghana Who Absconded With N67M Arrested (Photos) / Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested / Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mortuary Worker In Ghana Admits On TV That He Had Sex With Corpses by eluquenson(m): 8:11am On Feb 05, 2015

Sharkur Lucas

Sharkur Lucas claims to have worked in a morgue in the capital Accra
Tells TV host his superiors at Korle Bu Teaching Hospital ordered him to sleep with dead women so that he 'wouldn't be afraid again'
Indulged in necrophilia because live women weren't interested in him
Says 'I wanted to marry but the girls say I am a mortuary man'
Has been sacked by his employers and is being hunted by police

A mortuary worker in Ghana has admitted on live TV to having sex with corpses, claiming his superiors told him to.

In the sickening video, Sharkur Lucas claims to have worked in a morgue at Korle Bu Teaching Hospital in the capital Accra where he says he had sex with the bodies of dead women.

He alleges he was told to indulge in necrophilia by his bosses so he 'wouldn't be afraid'.
The interviewer questions Sharkur Lucas on his vile pastime while he worked in a mortuary

The baffled host of the vibeghana.com show puts it to Lucas: 'Sleeping with a corpse can mean, in one breath, sleeping [next to] them but in another it can mean having sex with them.

'Which of them [do you mean]?'

Lucas replies he meant having sex, adding: 'When you first study for a mortuary job they ask you to do most of those things.

'I had to sleep with a dead body because through that I won't be afraid.'Once you do that you won't be afraid again.'

He revealed his 'morbid' job put living women off, so he turned to having sex with dead ones instead.

'I wanted to marry but the girls say I am a mortuary man,' he told a second television station Adom TV.

'I can satisfy myself [at the mortuary] because girls don't want to [date] me outside.'

Lucas has been sacked by his employers and claims he is being hunted by police.

The interviewer quizzed Lucas on whether he meant he just slept by or actually had sex with the corpses

View Source
Re: Mortuary Worker In Ghana Admits On TV That He Had Sex With Corpses by elantraceey(f): 8:17am On Feb 05, 2015
Ewwwwwwwwwww angry

He needs medical help asap
Re: Mortuary Worker In Ghana Admits On TV That He Had Sex With Corpses by ernecy(m): 8:53am On Feb 05, 2015
This one naa mental case
Re: Mortuary Worker In Ghana Admits On TV That He Had Sex With Corpses by Geestarry(f): 9:31am On Feb 05, 2015
Wonders shall never end
Re: Mortuary Worker In Ghana Admits On TV That He Had Sex With Corpses by Occurstaem(m): 2:28pm On Feb 05, 2015
Re: Mortuary Worker In Ghana Admits On TV That He Had Sex With Corpses by Kennykenty(m): 3:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
he is a dead man in disguise
Re: Mortuary Worker In Ghana Admits On TV That He Had Sex With Corpses by coalcoal1(m): 4:19pm On Feb 05, 2015
this is really crazy

(1) (Reply)

Horror: Man Murders Parents, Had Sex With Their Body Before Eating Their Remains / This Is A Criminal Act / SRI LANKA – Nigerian Yahoo Boy Held Without Bail For FB Scam Of Woman (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.