Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Election Postponement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Election Postponement (26180 Views)

Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) / "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture / Election Postponement And The Position Of The Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Election Postponement by Ventura1: 1:21pm On Feb 05, 2015
I have collect my PVC (PERMISSION to VOTE for CHANGE) yesterday, am sure millions others will have collect theirs too. Why the fuss

#ElectionMustHold

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Election Postponement by multiconcept(m): 1:22pm On Feb 05, 2015
MY Election day Pledge!
I pledge to Nigeria my country.
NOT To vote JONATHAN and SAMBO,
To be gentle, loyal and faithful on election day.
To vote BUHARI and OSINBAJO with all my
strength,
To protect my vote and uphold no violence and
trouble.
To defend stilling public fund as CORRUPTION ..
So help me God!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Election Postponement by Austin4lif: 1:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
No point holding any election when many pple did not collect their PVCs. Jega has failed us. If APC protest pls say APC protest nt nigerians cos apc is made up of boko harams,negals,chadians, cleaners, house boys, slaves and confused Nigerian youths. Only a fool from the south will say GEJ did nt try.
Re: Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Election Postponement by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 05, 2015
stano2:
I don't think people should go bitter about postponing the election until the reason for it is said..as for me INEC didn't start preparing on time,up till now many people haven't gotten their PVC...dis nation gat so many issues other nations won't be able to survive

70 % of people have collected their pvcs,and as at 2011, only about 57% voted. So there is no excuse to postpone besides not all Nigerians are interested to vote. As for me I have decided for change. Let's go there!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Election Postponement by buJu234: 1:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
the way this heading went i was expecting to see a huge crowd...

lol...

please put the topic as AS SOME NIGERIANS .... ok not NIGERIANS....
Re: Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Election Postponement by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
ask4bk:
I just want this thing done and dusted as soon as possible. Life is dying here in Kano.
We want normal life back.

Just do your elections, win oh or lose oh, e no concern me coz I won't eat from ur riches.

Just give me what concerns me. NORMAL and PEACEFUL LIFE

I just spoke the mind of millions I believe
Normal and peaceful life brother that's all we pray and ask for. You actually had spoken my mind. Tank you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Election Postponement by Uncletony(m): 1:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
Bring back mbu!..jobless fellas!
Re: Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Election Postponement by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
KEVIND:

You and I are not in the govt to see or know the intelligence report at their disposal. Pls Reason.

Which intelligence report?? What will happen will happen. Even if it is moved till next year.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Election Postponement by Youngzedd(m): 1:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
stano2:
I don't think people should go bitter about postponing the election until the reason for it is said..as for me INEC didn't start preparing on time,up till now many people haven't gotten their PVC...dis nation gat so many issues other nations won't be able to survive

Those that haven't got theirs just doesn't want to.

I travelled all the way from South South to South East twice just to get my PVC, because I know that PVC is my voice.

There is no excuse. Even if INEC shift it till next year, people will still complain.

We need to just get this election ish of our mind.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Election Postponement by Youngzedd(m): 1:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
Doing my own protest here on the net.
Re: Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Election Postponement by Uncletony(m): 1:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
Horlawoomey:
Nice counter attack

There is no attack neither will dere be counter!!..dey will decide wat is d best 4 u cos u have no sense!!
Re: Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Election Postponement by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
jonathan is the man grin grin grin

Re: Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Election Postponement by fpeter(f): 1:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
siraj1402:
[size=30pt] #ElectionMustHold. [/size] The [b]fair of GMB and APC not to take over the power,is the beginning of sponsoring for postponement of election for GEJ and PDP [/b] grin

oga na FEAR grin
Re: Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Election Postponement by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
siraj1402:
[size=30pt] #ElectionMustHold. [/size] The fair of GMB and APC not to take over the power,is the beginning of sponsoring for postponement of election for GEJ and PDP grin

Fair or fear?
Re: Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Election Postponement by xtainchukwu(m): 1:58pm On Feb 05, 2015
Are you protests jobless or what? Why do some stupid Nigerian be allowed to be used by greedy politician. Seriously our mentality really need to change and focus on what is good for the nation. #GODBLESS9JA.
Re: Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Election Postponement by nagoma(m): 2:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
The fear of GMB

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Election Postponement by SomebodyLovesMe: 2:05pm On Feb 05, 2015
KEVIND:

You and I are not in the govt to see or know the intelligence report at their disposal. Pls Reason.

Did you just use the word intelligence in relation to GEJ's government?

Anything that has not been curbed after 6 years of 'intelligence' gathering cannot be curbed in 6 weeks. It's time up for this givernment!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Election Postponement by Fawklicant: 2:18pm On Feb 05, 2015
Protesters ko, see their hungry faces. How much did they pay you people? N3k abi na 5k? Nuisance.
Re: Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Election Postponement by extension: 2:28pm On Feb 05, 2015
They are protesting beacuse they have pvc. We are still on queue for our pvc at Ikeja right now--- 2.27pm.
Re: Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Election Postponement by Horlawoomey(m): 2:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
Uncletony:

There is no attack neither will dere be counter!!..dey will decide wat is d best 4 u cos u have no sense!!

Now tell me uncletony

If your head is not empty and you follow what is happening in the Nigerian political atmosphere, you should know that the demonstration calling for the postponement of the election was sponsored by one political party.

And if at all your brain is not at your feet, you should know that another political party paid for the protest calling for non postponement of the election.

Now tell me how it is not a counter attack.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Election Postponement by siraj1402(m): 2:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
byrron:

Fair or fear?
So much love you this method of correction.Tnx.
Re: Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Election Postponement by siraj1402(m): 2:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
fpeter:

oga na FEAR grin
Tnx
Re: Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Election Postponement by Uncletony(m): 2:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
Horlawoomey:

Now tell me uncletony

If your head is not empty and you follow what is happening in the Nigerian political atmosphere, you should know that the demonstration calling for the postponement of the election was sponsored by one political party.

And if at all your brain is not at your feet, you should know that another political party paid for the protest calling for non postponement of the election.

Now tell me how it is not a counter attack.

so if INEC decides to postpond d election 4 wat ever reason, fellas like u would stop them?!..u are just a slowpoke!!..mind u, freedom of speech does not mean freedom after speech!!..so wen will u realize that ur opinion sucks??!!!
Re: Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Election Postponement by tripleik(m): 2:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
Am beginning to love this
Re: Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Election Postponement by lekantruth: 2:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
#NoToElectionPostponement
Re: Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Election Postponement by Swaglord07: 3:07pm On Feb 05, 2015
WOW! Kim Kardashian’s Sister, Kylie Jenner Goes Blonde In New Photoshoot

SEE PHOTOS HERE ==>> http://newscrib.net/2015/02/wow-kim-kardashians-sister-kylie-jenner-goes-blonde-in-new-photoshoot-see-photos/
Re: Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Election Postponement by Horlawoomey(m): 3:07pm On Feb 05, 2015
Uncletony:

so if INEC decides to postpond d election 4 wat ever reason, fellas like u would stop them?!..u are just a slowpoke!!..mind u, freedom of speech does not mean freedom after speech!!..so wen will u realize that ur opinion sucks??!!!

Now come out straight frustrated soul, more than 60% of the registered voters have collected their PVCs, INEC said they are ready and it is well known all over the globe that not every registered voter will come out on the election day. So what is the fear all about, why is the President/PDP so scared that they want to frustrate the effort of Jega.

So far the 48 million people that have collected their PVCs are Nigerian, then the election should hold as stipulated. He started the politics of tribalism, let him have it, a good President shouldn't be scared because one section of the populace have more PVCs.

And the IDI AMIN quote you put up there, what is it relevance in this context ?

Mu.mu

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Election Postponement by Shoutozone: 3:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
Hmmm... How I wish I was at Abuja, I'd have joined them in the protest. Postponement for what?
Re: Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Election Postponement by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 05, 2015
Taylor86:
am 4 GEJ but not 4 election postponement.....if he tries it am afraid I have to defect to APC
why on earth should they postpone election? They said some people have not collected their PVC but they forgot some are unwilling to collect like my brother while some are dead so how can a dead person collect pvc. As for defect, a have already defect, my reason was unnecessary television advert against GMB and baseless attack on him by PDP ranging from certificate to his health, to me it exhibit the high level of inferiority and fear, i was expecting PDP to concentrate on their campaign and leave APC alone if they are not jittering.
Re: Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Election Postponement by DeeChukwu: 3:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
Jona after you have built more than 200 roads and made Nigeria the no 1 industry in entertainment u still wan postpone dis election.
E NO GO WORK cool
Re: Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Election Postponement by dasrackhor(m): 3:45pm On Feb 05, 2015
apidum:
those for GEJ pls likes those for GMB pls shares let's see who is gonna win
dis nah Landslide victory ooooooooooooo...
Re: Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Election Postponement by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2015
hahaha!!!I know those faces, the same people that got tired of protesting 'BringBackOurGirls '

kaî!! see wayward pickins them...

abeg!!! I'm chilling with Hoodwing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jude Chukwu Replaces Sani Usman As Army Spokesman (Photos) / Buhari hosting Outgoing Ministers This Morning / Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.