Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting (30280 Views)

President Buhari With Jonathan After Council Of State Meeting (photos) / Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting / Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by superneutral(m): 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
[quote author=hazyfm1 post=30449902][/quote] MY Election day Pledge!
I pledge to Nigeria my country.
NOT To vote JONATHAN and SAMBO ,
To gentle, loyal and faithful on election day.
To vote BUHARI and OSINBAJO with all my
strength,
To protect my vote and uphold no violence and
trouble.
To defend my dear Country NIGERIA..
So help me God!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by awodman: 1:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
I remember the council of states has sat several times to deliberate on how to tackle the issue of Boko Haram...Buhari stayed away from every one of those meetings...Now its talk about postponing elections and he suddenly finds time to attend

As a matter of fact,last Buhari was in council of states meeting was in 2006 to argue that the population of Kano should be higher...

...Yet some of you make bold to tell us this man loves Nigeria....Love gbakwa oku!!!

11 Likes

Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by Biggty(m): 1:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
They must agree on non postponement of the election
Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by Asam2(m): 1:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
Febuhary 14, I stand I am fully loaded with my PVC card.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by multiconcept(m): 1:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
MY Election day Pledge!
NOT To vote JONATHAN and SAMBO,
To be gentle, loyal and faithful on election day.
To vote BUHARI and OSINBAJO with all my
strength,
trouble.
To defend stilling public fund as CORRUPTION ..
So help me God!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 05, 2015
Omooba77:

Also in attendance are Vice President Namadi Sambo; President of the Senate, David Mark; Speaker, House of Representatives, Aminu Tambuwal; Attorney-General of the Federation, Mohammed Bello Adoke (SAN); Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Anyin Pius Anyim; National Security Adviser Sambo Dasuki.

Na abökis dey rule this country.
Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by dipopooo(m): 1:13pm On Feb 05, 2015
HMMM! I cant remember d last time GMB attented d meeting. He's dere to move against any plan to postpone d comin elections.

Anyway #WEWANTCONTINUITY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by Opinedecandid(m): 1:13pm On Feb 05, 2015
For all the aggrieved, defunct, biased and irrelevant former and present so called stakeholders who have been avoiding Council-of-State meetings who are today attending the meeting because of selfish, ulterior, anti-Nigerians and anti-democratic reasons, their attendance is immaterial. What will be will be!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by aljazira: 1:13pm On Feb 05, 2015
Omooba77:
This same man that refused to attend any Council meeting called on the Security issue; see face of deceit . He is now attending because of election matter. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Confused fellow,is debate organised by NEDG same with NCS? Are people attending the meeting in villa same with people @ the debate? Use your remainning sense well,that is,if you still have one.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by gen2briz(m): 1:13pm On Feb 05, 2015
transit4:
MY Election day Pledge!
NOT To vote BUHARI and OSINBAJO ,
To vote JONATHAN and SAMBO with all my
strength,
trouble.
To defend Transformation..
So help me God!

Amen and me too
Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
hazyfm1:

REPEAT THIS ON GEJ'S MIC

lol..bt Mind u, ave had light since day b4 yesterday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
We say NO to election postponement!!!
Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by psucc(m): 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
Well I think the meeting had a full house today probably yo shout down election postponement.

Expect a rowdy session today
Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
sosanova:
[size=14pt]Amaechi getting confused day by day grin grin grin grin.. .Amaechi who hasn't attended council of state meeting for more than a year, is now attending because uof Election matters...[/size]

of course do u expect him to be absent?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by IanDiamonds: 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
Make I quickly book space until after the meeting
Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by Kennywills7(m): 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
When was d last time dat Failbuhari attended dat meeting?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
Very interesting! Politics! Power is never given but taken. Let's see how it goes. I'm sad and happy at the same time, that's the feelings I have for the forth coming elections.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by excel4us: 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
APC Amechi Problem Continues. Why is Tele Kuru Rivers State Deputy Governor.hmmmmmmm.only God knows
Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by hazyfm1: 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
transit4:

lol..bt Mind u, ave had light since day b4 yesterday

CONGRATULATIONS ... MY WISH FOR SURELERE, LAGOS ... I SPEND 12K ON GENERATOR PER WEEK..

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by Jokay07(m): 1:17pm On Feb 05, 2015
Abdgafarplenty:
league of extra ordinary gentle thieves
Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by soloiky: 1:17pm On Feb 05, 2015
Let them shift the Election till 14th April so that people can collect their PVC.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by AIZubair(m): 1:18pm On Feb 05, 2015
Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by Jecintakia: 1:18pm On Feb 05, 2015
midolian:
Its going to be easier for the PDP to change valentine's day than to postpone/change election date...

#ELECTIONmustHOLD#...on FeBUHARI 14 we stand

Olodo.... U don't even know y d election date should be postponed... So that people like you without PVC but keeps shouting sai Buhari can get one...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 05, 2015
hazyfm1:

CONGRATULATIONS ... MY WISH FOR SURELERE, LAGOS ... I SPEND 12K ON GENERATOR PER WEEK..

Talk to Tinubu and Fashola, the duo myt entirely not b guiltless.. Akwa Ibom were I dey PDP dey give me uncommon transformation
Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by hazyfm1: 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2015
transit4:

Talk to Tinubu and Fashola, the duo myt entirely not b guiltless

STATES DON'T DISTRIBUTE POWER IN NIGERIA, THEY ARE FORBIDDEN BY LAW. IF IT WERE SO, SO MANY STATES IN THE SOUTH SOUTH AND WEST WILL HAVE STEADY POWER SUPPLY
Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by ceejayluv(m): 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2015
awodman:
I remember the council of states has sat several times to deliberate on how to tackle the issue of Boko Haram...Buhari stayed away from every one of those meetings...Now its talk about postponing elections and he suddenly finds time to attend...Yet some of you make bold to tell us this man loves Nigeria....Love gbakwa oku!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by AIZubair(m): 1:21pm On Feb 05, 2015
transit4:
MY Election day Pledge!
NOT To vote BUHARI and OSINBAJO ,
To vote JONATHAN and SAMBO with all my
strength,
trouble.
To defend Transformation..
So help me God!
SMH for you.
"Like" if you think this guy is a dreamer.
Sai Buhari!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 05, 2015
Omooba77:
A meeting of the Council of State where a major decision on the forthcoming general elections is expected to be taken is currently ongoing inside the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), is one of the nation’s former leaders attending the meeting which started at about 11:30am.

Others in attendance are former President Shehu Shagari, Gen. Yakubu Gowon (retd.), Gen. Ibrahim Babangida (retd.), Gen. Abdusalami Abubakar and Chief Ernest Shonekan.

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo is the only living Nigerian leader absent at the meeting presided over by President Goodluck Jonathan.

Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission, Prof. Attahiru Jega, and all service chiefs are waiting to brief the meeting.

Also in attendance are Vice President Namadi Sambo; President of the Senate, David Mark; Speaker, House of Representatives, Aminu Tambuwal; Attorney-General of the Federation, Mohammed Bello Adoke (SAN); Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Anyin Pius Anyim; National Security Adviser Sambo Dasuki.

Governors in attendance include Rotimi Amaechi (Rivers), Rabiu Kwankwaso (Kano), Babatunde Fashola (Lagos), Rochas Okorocha (Imo), Aliyu Wamako (Sokoto), Ibikunle Amosun (Ogun), Abdulfatahi Ahmed (Kwara), Tanko Almakura (Nasarawa), Adams Oshiomhole (Edo), Rauf Aregbesola (Osun), Abdulaziz Yari (Zamfara) and the deputy governors of Borno and Yobe States.

People’s Democratic Party governors at the meeting include those of Akwa Ibom, Ebonyi, Kaduna, Cross River, Niger, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa, Ondo, Taraba, Delta, Enugu, Ekiti, Plateau, Jigawa, Katsina, Gombe and Bauchi States as well as the Minister of the FCT, Bala Mohammed.

Details later…

http://www.punchng.com/news/buhari-amaechi-others-attending-council-of-state-meeting/
bunch of failures

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by Jecintakia: 1:22pm On Feb 05, 2015
hazyfm1:

And u will say Nigeria's Economy is not growing... 48k per month on Gen.. + feeding + rent + Gf pocket money... About 100k per month... And u will open Ur silly mouth to say Economy is not growing....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by sheymoni(m): 1:22pm On Feb 05, 2015
This election must hold come feb 14th . if their excuse is as a result of people who
have not gone to collect their PVC, then they should declare 3 working day holiday.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Subsidy Cabal Kidnapped My Mother In 2012 - Okonjo-Iweala (Throwback) / Fubara Sent People 2 Burn Rivers Assembly Complex, Raised Ethnic Politics - Wike / Wikipedia Locks Bola Tinubu's Page After It Is Attacked By Vandals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.