Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,830 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting (30278 Views)

President Buhari With Jonathan After Council Of State Meeting (photos) / Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting / Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by Badgers14: 4:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
efilefun:
The election must hold

We need a leader not a pet like GEJ

IHaveDecided
Buhari/osibanjo 2015

Modified

Those asking if Buhari can lead the Nigerian Army at his age I got this for you. Once a soldier always a soldier, even if he can't lead the attack I am pretty sure he's wealth of experience ain't dead... This is a graduate of war schools not a zoologist

Leading by example, I tip my hat for him.
All hail the king smiley

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by osebe: 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
I am tired of this election talk abeg.it should just come and go.My work is being affected cos of this election due to the fact that I go about talking to people on the need to vote for GEJ. Although no sacrifice I'd too much for my darling president but I just want the election to just come and go.Besides,I am tired of hearing APC supporters rant nonsense.After the election,the argument will be "the election was rigged,it wasn't rigged." Vote for Peace! Vote Jonathan!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
Since 1999, some people refuse to attend council of state meeting just because of election dey came. vote wisely.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by saaedlee: 10:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
Samunique:
What are u waiting for, why not take up your weapons now and jump to the streets to start ur own war, chaos or whatever early so that we can know u are wiser than anybody and understand the implication of postponing the election?

Ode!!!!
Stay in the corner of ur room and continue to threaten WAR as if "war is a like a football match btw CHELSEA and MAN UTD" Saeed or what is ur name? I pity someone like u! Don't u know that CUTTING OFF THE HEAD IS NOT THE CURE FOR HEADACHE Pls let's shun this kind of comments they do us no good.

How I wish you had an idea of job I do, then u wouldn't type what you just did! You'll be praying for more strength to members of my unit!

My online identity "saaed" shouldn't be your immediate concern!
Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
Postponed or no postponed

2015 is for GEJ till 2019
Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by kaybee100683(m): 10:08am On Feb 10, 2015
dejt4u:
you are a big fool.. Tell me who presides over the meeting..

Fool of the highest order!
And morons like u will be asking Buhari to show his certificate when u don't even understand what an agency means...so your retarded lazy brain thinks council of state meeting is an agency on its own? U ought to have come to this world as an abortus... What a waste of sperm....
Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by dejt4u(m): 1:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
kaybee100683:
And morons like kaybee will be asking Buhari to show his certificate when he didn't even understand what an agency means...so my retarded lazy brain thinks council of state meeting is an agency on its own? I ought to have come to this world as an abortus... What a waste of sperm....
fixed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Gets 14-day Ultimatum To Lift Ban On Rice Importation / Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK / Atiku’s Daughter-In-Law, Grandchildren Test Negative TO COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.