Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,335 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? (21123 Views)

Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? / Seening Two Dogs In My dreams the night I Left My Ladies House / See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? by Ishilove: 10:03pm On Feb 07, 2015
bolliejay:

Chai, u don watch african magic wella lool.
Just kidding. I think its advisable to ask the lord before u marry. He is the ominipotent and ominiscience.
U can seek help from a man of God. If u don't hv the talent of hearing.
No be nollywood o. The woman in question is related to me in my father's side.

Seek God first, so that when you face storms in the marriage tomorrow, God will not ask you "Did I send you there? I sent you to Nineveh but you ran to Tarshish." cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? by slimmingcare(f): 10:13pm On Feb 07, 2015
Seeking wise counsel isn't a bad move because it has scriptural backing.We just have to ensure we are dealing with a right person.
Many marriages have failed cos they didn't adhere to warnings.
Re: Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? by jevic(m): 10:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
englishmart:
the prophet might advice against marrying her because she's too beautiful and he's interested in her

What if you went to see a prophetess, that is a woman.
Re: Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? by KMB: 10:19pm On Feb 07, 2015
No prophet or pastor can know your future wife/husband more than you.

You already have the answer but waiting for someone to tell you even without prayer.

During courtship you discover each other more than anyone. Let your head rule not your heart.

Some who you seek advise from may mislead you.

Speak to your inner self. Listen to it and you cannot go wrong.

Wish you strength, wisdom and the best of luck
Re: Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? by 100Cents: 10:22pm On Feb 07, 2015
Nah prophet go con bed ur wife

Or consult him before you take her to bed.

1 Like

Re: Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? by jevic(m): 10:29pm On Feb 07, 2015
I think it is worth doing.
Re: Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
mikketech:

Lols. Are you married? If yes. Badluck for me!

If no! Goodnews for me.

Answer please before I speak.

Um....I'm unmarried.
Why?
Re: Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
MzNelly:

Um....I'm unmarried.
Why?
goodnews to me. Am crushing on u. Please can I hv ur contact?
Re: Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? by notoriousbabe: 10:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
Consult God not prophets,most of dem are faker than fake
Re: Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? by notoriousbabe: 11:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
MzNelly:

Um....I'm unmarried.
Why?
I will marriage you for my landlord baba joshua grin
Re: Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
mikketech:
goodnews to me. Am crushing on u. Please can I hv ur contact?

Huh? embarassed Why?
Re: Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 07, 2015
MzNelly:

Huh? embarassed Why?
because y has two hands and 1 leg. Drop ur contact joor.
Re: Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? by Adaezeagu(f): 11:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
As for me nd my humble self, I will consult all the consultables real seerer
Re: Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
mikketech:
because y has two hands and 1 leg. Drop ur contact joor.

I'm shy. embarassed
Re: Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
notoriousbabe:
I will marriage you for my landlord baba joshua grin

embarassed
Re: Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 07, 2015
MzNelly:

I'm shy. embarassed
are you on bbm or whatsapp?
Re: Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 07, 2015
mikketech:
are you on bbm or whatsapp?

embarassed
Re: Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? by simdam500(m): 11:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
I don't, I can't, I won't....
Re: Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? by ehin(f): 12:06am On Feb 08, 2015
From personal experience its not advisable I can't forget my experince in a hurry
Re: Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 08, 2015
Re: Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? by Janyves(m): 12:19am On Feb 08, 2015
From my own experience.... Going into marriage blindly (without seeking God's will) is very risky. @ op consult real men and women ordained by God... When you get their response.. U sef try fasting for @ least 3days and pray to your God (depending on your faith) to reveal to you..you'll surely get an answer..( Except your sins are soo BIG)
Re: Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? by notoriousbabe: 12:47am On Feb 08, 2015
Re: Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:33am On Feb 08, 2015
bolliejay:

Chai, u don watch african magic wella lool.
Just kidding. I think its advisable to ask the lord before u marry. He is the ominipotent and ominiscience.
U can seek help from a man of God. If u don't hv the talent of hearing.

But that case was a Babalawo. Avoid useless christian pastors who may even r.ape ur wife to be.
Re: Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:34am On Feb 08, 2015
Gorgeous58:
Prayer is the Answer,prayer is the answer key. Pray to God through Christ Jesus.

Ur jesus is dead meat.
Re: Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? by daclint(m): 1:48am On Feb 08, 2015
The bible said he who FIND A WIFE FOUND A GOOD THING not he who consultes a prophet, it's very good for a man to find his wife cuz most of these prophets are deceivers

1 Like

Re: Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? by Sarimah(f): 5:38am On Feb 08, 2015
not necessary at all
Re: Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? by dyadeleye(m): 6:07am On Feb 08, 2015
This movie sweet die....abeg wetin be the title cos I dey enter alaba on monday... grin
Ishilove:
This should be interesting grin

Well, my relative had quite a unique experience. Before her mother got married to her dad in the early 80, there were two suitors: a tall handsome chocolate skinned hunk, and the man who later became her dad; Fair, chubby and broke ass, but handsome nonetheless.

Her mother's grandma took her to go see a prophet. What we call 'ikpo efa' in my dialect.

Prophet tells the young lady that marriage to the tall, handsome and very financially okay one will be a disaster because he comes from a very unclean family. She would not enjoy the marriage because her children would keep dying (the evil powers of her husband's house would keep plucking the kids). The man also said there was a very high likelihood that the man wouldn't live long.

The second one, fair, chubby and broke ass was going tobe an okay choice for her because with him she would fulfill her destiny. Now, the fair complexioned broke nigga was still serving during this period.

The lady was confused. She liked the tall, dark handsome one because he was always spoiling her with gifts, and God, he was so handsome! The fair one was handsome too,but all he had were big words, big trousers and big hair.

At the end of the day she decided to marry the fair,broke asss nigga with the big words and bigger hair because her grandma advised her to. Prophet has spoken, so it was wise to do as the gods advised. The fair guy used his discharge alawee after youth service to marry the lady. According to her, she packed her kaya on her head and moved into his one room apartment after the payment of the brideprice, and na so marriage start. No ceremony, no serenren.

32 years on, this lady and the fair nigga are still waxing strong. Though the fair nigga never became rich,but he was/is a good husband and father.

Tall, dark, handsome hunk is dead. The woman he later married miscarried her pregnancies a couple of times and after that never conceived again. Hunk was coming back from work one day when he was involved in a road accident and that was how he was wasted.

The Gods Are Wise...

What am I saying? We need God's guidance when choosing a life partner. Don't just go to anybody. Seek God's face in prayer and fasting and ask God to confirm it through his servant.
Re: Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? by biilwwu(m): 7:18am On Feb 08, 2015
Pray for right time and right partner, if you are a true christian, you can consult your spiritual father.
Re: Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? by rukky2000(f): 9:04am On Feb 08, 2015
is not advisable for ladies especially cos those clerics be it alfa or pastor are womanizer! they can do d unknown- its better u pray for God's guidance
Re: Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? by Prospero01(m): 9:29am On Feb 08, 2015
I share a personal story. A lady friend of mine who has had two turbulent relationships was scared of getting involved except the man or guy is a pastor. Upon speaking it her after prayers, dia is the knowing that I had from God that her wud be man is a graduate who is currently working and has a business of his own. But that he is not a pastor as the lady wanted a pastor. God said to her specifically that the guy has the Spirit of God. Eventually 3guys latter showed up. Among them was a young man working in a firm and has his own business. The lady didn't remember all this and dated someone else. Latter that relationship crashed. The guy working in a firm and has his own business lata showed up after one year and told the lady that He has gotten his confirmation from God.
When they started going out, the lady got to know that he has his own business and is working. That was when she latter called me to say" U said it". I told her God said it not me. To cut everything short, the girl's attitude from what the guy latter told me didn't allow the relationship to thrive. Cos dia was a time the guy had a lil financial set back and needed support(not financially) the lady wasn't dia for him.
Even if U meet a man of God and God confirms someone to U as the person, that doesn't automatically mean both of U will make it to the altar. Character flaws and some unnecessary expectations on both parties can kill it. Spiritual maturity is necessary here. And God cannot speak to ur pastor if he hasn't first spoken to U abt the person. Don't expect a loud voice. Some symptoms the person is exhibiting in that relationship is also a warning sign from God. Lastly, God didn't just create U for one man. What if the man or lady says no? God won't force him or her.
#be guided#

3 Likes

Re: Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? by holyokoto(m): 10:14am On Feb 08, 2015
Is not advisable, you may meet a fake prophet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak / Debo Adeleye: Why You Should Not Marry For Sex (Video) / "The Devil Loves Sex Too" By Sunday Akanni Moshood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.