Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? (21149 Views)

Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? / Seening Two Dogs In My dreams the night I Left My Ladies House / See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? by Wendy80(f): 10:33am On Feb 08, 2015
ehin:
From personal experience its not advisable I can't forget my experince in a hurry

Pls share
Re: Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? by kayalla(f): 10:59am On Feb 08, 2015
Ishilove:
This should be interesting grin

Well, my relative had quite a unique experience. Before her mother got married to her dad in the early 80, there were two suitors: a tall handsome chocolate skinned hunk, and the man who later became her dad; Fair, chubby and broke ass, but handsome nonetheless.

Her mother's grandma took her to go see a prophet. What we call 'ikpo efa' in my dialect.

Prophet tells the young lady that marriage to the tall, handsome and very financially okay one will be a disaster because he comes from a very unclean family. She would not enjoy the marriage because her children would keep dying (the evil powers of her husband's house would keep plucking the kids). The man also said there was a very high likelihood that the man wouldn't live long.

The second one, fair, chubby and broke ass was going tobe an okay choice for her because with him she would fulfill her destiny. Now, the fair complexioned broke nigga was still serving during this period.

The lady was confused. She liked the tall, dark handsome one because he was always spoiling her with gifts, and God, he was so handsome! The fair one was handsome too,but all he had were big words, big trousers and big hair.

At the end of the day she decided to marry the fair,broke asss nigga with the big words and bigger hair because her grandma advised her to. Prophet has spoken, so it was wise to do as the gods advised. The fair guy used his discharge alawee after youth service to marry the lady. According to her, she packed her kaya on her head and moved into his one room apartment after the payment of the brideprice, and na so marriage start. No ceremony, no serenren.

32 years on, this lady and the fair nigga are still waxing strong. Though the fair nigga never became rich,but he was/is a good husband and father.

Tall, dark, handsome hunk is dead. The woman he later married miscarried her pregnancies a couple of times and after that never conceived again. Hunk was coming back from work one day when he was involved in a road accident and that was how he was wasted.

The Gods Are Wise...

What am I saying? We need God's guidance when choosing a life partner. Don't just go to anybody. Seek God's face in prayer and fasting and ask God to confirm it through his servant.

but we don't really need to ask anyone we can consult God on our own right?
Re: Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
I will not advice it. Only God knows all, but I would advice fasting and praying for God's direction.

Re: Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? by iaatmguy(m): 12:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
What am I saying? We need God's guidance when choosing a life partner. Don't just go to anybody. Seek God's face in prayer and fasting and ask God to confirm it through his servant. [/quote]
Depends on the "servant of GoD" some are scammers
Re: Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? by bolliejay(m): 12:33pm On Feb 08, 2015
The following bible scriptures will help!
• A wise man will hear and increase in learning, and a man of understanding will acquire wise counsel. (Proverbs 1:5)

• Instruct a wise man and he will be wiser still; teach a righteous man and he will add to his learning. (Proverbs 9:9)

• Where there is no guidance, the people fall, but in abundance of counselors there is victory. (Proverbs 11:14)

• The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, but a wise man is he who listens to counsel. (Proverbs 12:15)

• A mocker resents correction; he will not consult the wise. (Proverbs 15:12)

• The discerning heart seeks knowledge, but the mouth of a fool feeds on folly. (Proverbs 15:14)

• Without consultation, plans are frustrated, but with many counselors they succeed. (Proverbs 15:22)

• Whoever gives heed to instruction prospers; blessed is he who trusts in the Lord. (Proverbs 16:20)

• By wise guidance you will wage war, and in abundance of counselors there is victory. (Proverbs 24:6)

• Like an earring of gold or an ornament of fine gold is a wise man’s rebuke to a listening ear. (Proverbs 25:12 NIV)

• Like one who seizes a dog by the ears is a passer-by who meddles in a quarrel not his own (Proverbs 26:17 NIV)
Re: Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
Wow. The comments i ve been reading so far has been very interesting. To the unmarried, God help us to discern the right person for our lives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? by iamord(m): 3:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
daclint:
The bible said he who FIND A WIFE FOUND A GOOD THING not he who consultes a prophet, it's very good for a man to find his wife cuz most of these prophets are deceivers
nice talk.. well you know ... a sheep must always be led. that's the case

1 Like

Re: Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? by Charlieabc(m): 4:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
whom to marry is ur choice, as no one will tell u whom to love. find a love and pray to God concerning it. God bless
Re: Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? by rhames(m): 7:38pm On Feb 08, 2015
intercom:
Dear readers, Its possible for a person to consult a prophet or prophetess in wife making decision. and what are the implications?

By the time you fast and pray day and night to Our Creator for seven days or any number of days, the answer will come naturally. Consulting a pastor prophet or Imam or alfa is an added advantage to you. But dont be fetish please as this is a lifetime business. Good luck in your quest to be married.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? by Indiaindia: 9:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
@ Op. its quite advisable to see a prof bfor mariage becos dat is a bold step to a succesful mariage, bible says beliv in the prophet and you shall be establishd 2chr20:20. but d trut is dat, its hard to find real prophets of GOD dis days. notwitstanding, you can always know profets 4rm GOD if you are acquainted by the word of GOD, by their fruit you shall know them

1 Like

Re: Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? by fuckerholic(m): 8:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
MzNelly:
Its unwise. Please don't. Only God knows the future.
Stupid counsel..I know women will advice otherwise because their dirty life will be revealed !
Bros go ahead as a matter of fact that's the best bc you will be informed about her life,carreer,child bearing,fidelity,star and many more. Very very important and a wise move cos me I would have stumbled into one if not for prophesy
Re: Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? by fuckerholic(m): 8:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
iluvweed:
Yes!....lol

You can also let the prophet service both girls to know the best one in bed..... grin grin grin
The question is not for careless fellas like you
Re: Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? by fuckerholic(m): 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
Ishilove:

Well, my relative had quite a unique experience. Before her mother got married to her dad in the early 80, there were two suitors: a tall handsome chocolate skinned hunk, and the man who later became her dad; Fair, chubby and broke ass, but handsome nonetheless.

Her mother's grandma took her to go see a prophet. What we call 'ikpo efa' in my dialect.

Prophet tells the young lady that marriage to the tall, handsome and very financially okay one will be a disaster because he comes from a very unclean family. She would not enjoy the marriage because her children would keep dying (the evil powers of her husband's house would keep plucking the kids). The man also said there was a very high likelihood that the man wouldn't live long.

The second one, fair, chubby and broke ass was going tobe an okay choice for her because with him she would fulfill her destiny. Now, the fair complexioned broke nigga was still serving during this period.

The lady was confused. She liked the tall, dark handsome one because he was always spoiling her with gifts, and God, he was so handsome! The fair one was handsome too,but all he had were big words, big trousers and big hair.

At the end of the day she decided to marry the fair,broke asss nigga with the big words and bigger hair because her grandma advised her to. Prophet has spoken, so it was wise to do as the gods advised. The fair guy used his discharge alawee after youth service to marry the lady. According to her, she packed her kaya on her head and moved into his one room apartment after the payment of the brideprice, and na so marriage start. No ceremony, no serenren.

32 years on, this lady and the fair nigga are still waxing strong. Though the fair nigga never became rich,but he was/is a good husband and father.

Tall, dark, handsome hunk is dead. The woman he later married miscarried her pregnancies a couple of times and after that never conceived again. Hunk was coming back from work one day when he was involved in a road accident and that was how he was wasted.

The Gods Are Wise...

What am I saying? We need God's guidance when choosing a life partner. Don't just go to anybody. Seek God's face in prayer and fasting and ask God to confirm it through his servant.
My dear Ishilove I never new you are this realistic and would advice this dude positively this way even though it is an experience from someone..I doll my hat for you..from today I will start lovin you but if only you will stop singing for buhari that doesn't have papers and credibility
Re: Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? by fuckerholic(m): 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
Ishilove:

The Gods Are Wise...

My dear Ishilove I never new you are this realistic and would advice this dude positively this way even though it is an experience from someone..I doll my hat for you..from today I will start lovin you but if only you will stop singing for buhari that doesn't have papers and national credibility
Re: Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? by obosirow: 6:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
iamord:
nice talk.. well you know ... a sheep must always be led. that's the case

Of course, by the HOLYSPIRIT.
Re: Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? by iamord(m): 9:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
obosirow:

Of course, by the HOLYSPIRIT.
actually, I mean by some acclaimed holy men
Re: Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? by RaeMystix: 9:42pm On Feb 10, 2015
tintingz:
Prophets are now the only people that can call on God??

Prophet 1 will say he's the right spouse for you.

Prophet 2 will say she's not the right spouse for you.

Visit 6 different pastors and pick out the one's with the highest ratio.
Re: Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? by ehin(f): 7:52am On Feb 11, 2015
Wendy80:

Pls share
when I got robbed while coming from a biz trip I wanted to know who robbed me so I went to this so called woman of god whom my ex introduce me to than believing she will be able to expose the people she couldn't when my ex went to her too she ask my ex to give her time to pray about it but later told him that I was not rob that am only looking for away to collect money frm him while if I got to see her she keeps telling me those people are already reciving their punishment ans I keep dashing her money each time I go to visit untile out of pity and likness my ex house help had to open up to me what the woman came to the house to tell my ex
Re: Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? by iamord(m): 11:20am On Feb 11, 2015
ehin:
when I got robbed while coming from a biz trip I wanted to know who robbed me so I went to this so called woman of god whom my ex introduce me to than believing she will be able to expose the people she couldn't when my ex went to her too she ask my ex to give her time to pray about it but later told him that I was not rob that am only looking for away to collect money frm him while if I got to see her she keeps telling me those people are already reciving their punishment ans I keep dashing her money each time I go to visit untile out of pity and likness my ex house help had to open up to me what the woman came to the house to tell my ex
u have been scammed . this things happen when u decide to waka!
Re: Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? by Wendy80(f): 1:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
ehin:
shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

May I Not Be Knowledgeable To The Extent Of Doubting Your Existence. / Pastor Paul Adefarasin And TD Jakes Pictured Together / Why Christians Should Reject The Bill For A Christian Court In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.