Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

How And Where Do I Invest N500k To N1million In Any Business In Abuja. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How And Where Do I Invest N500k To N1million In Any Business In Abuja. (3272 Views)

What Can I Invest With 50k / Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence / How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How And Where Do I Invest N500k To N1million In Any Business In Abuja. by andymatinx(m): 2:53pm On Feb 05, 2015
Please House,
I reside in Abuja. I need your help on what business to invest in with about N500K to N1Million in Abuja. It could be goods to be bought in Lagos and sold in Abuja or vice-verse on wholesale basis. Iam also looking at importing goods from Dubai to sell on wholesale either here in Abuja or Lagos. Any one with an idea on any fast moving product/goods that could yield returns on supply/wholesale basis should kindly let me know.

Please make your contributions here.
Re: How And Where Do I Invest N500k To N1million In Any Business In Abuja. by sandyd: 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2015
Childrens toys try and exploit that opportunity

1 Like

Re: How And Where Do I Invest N500k To N1million In Any Business In Abuja. by Angelstartups(f): 5:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
Hello.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: How And Where Do I Invest N500k To N1million In Any Business In Abuja. by Greenlandncom(m): 11:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
andymatinx:
Please House,
I reside in Abuja. I need your help on what business to invest in with about N500K to N1Million in Abuja. It could be goods to be bought in Lagos and sold in Abuja or vice-verse on wholesale basis. Iam also looking at importing goods from Dubai to sell on wholesale either here in Abuja or Lagos. Any one with an idea on any fast moving product/goods that could yield returns on supply/wholesale basis should kindly let me know.

Thanks.

Mr. A. Martinx

Will you want to invest your money for a 15% interest rate monthly, for a period of six months? We deal on food and cosmetic. If you are interested, kindly let me know. Thank you.
Re: How And Where Do I Invest N500k To N1million In Any Business In Abuja. by segxi1960: 5:54am On Feb 06, 2015
Greenlandncom:

Will you want to invest your money for a 15% interest rate monthly, for a period of six months? We deal on food and cosmetic. If you are interested, kindly let me know. Thank you.

20%. I can provide the finance.
Re: How And Where Do I Invest N500k To N1million In Any Business In Abuja. by Greenlandncom(m): 9:21am On Feb 06, 2015
segxi1960:

20%. I can provide the finance.
Thank you for your interest! I think 15% monthly interest rate is fair enough, that means for every N1,000,000.00, you get an interest of N150,000.00 every month for the next six months. Let us not cripple the business with anything higher. We will like to take up a responsibility that we can fulfill. If it is okay by you, let's talk further. You may leave me your email here.
Thank you.
Re: How And Where Do I Invest N500k To N1million In Any Business In Abuja. by segxi1960: 10:20am On Feb 06, 2015
Greenlandncom:

Thank you for your interest! I think 15% monthly interest rate is fair enough, that means for every N1,000,000.00, you get an interest of N150,000.00 every month for the next six months. Let us not cripple the business with anything higher. We will like to take up a responsibility that we can fulfill. If it is okay by you, let's talk further. You may leave me your email here.
Thank you.

Ofcourse,

Shegxi@yahoo.co.uk
Re: How And Where Do I Invest N500k To N1million In Any Business In Abuja. by lekhane(m): 10:46am On Feb 06, 2015
reduce your risk and go for fixed deposits of interest rate up to 12%. pm me if you are interested
Re: How And Where Do I Invest N500k To N1million In Any Business In Abuja. by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 06, 2015
Seek profesional advice for free. Call 08130174728. Viste us at : www.blinkharm.com
Re: How And Where Do I Invest N500k To N1million In Any Business In Abuja. by Greenlandncom(m): 5:56pm On Feb 06, 2015
segxi1960:

Ofcourse,

Shegxi@yahoo.co.uk
Mail sent
Re: How And Where Do I Invest N500k To N1million In Any Business In Abuja. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
andymatinx:
Please House,

Thanks.

Mr. A. Martinx

Hello Mr. Martinx,

You can become a supplier of Indian hairs, wigs, weavons, wrappers, georges,toys, and types of women stuffs directly from New Delhi Índia.

You will start to see high profit from 20 days or less. This are Grade 5As, and are of high quality. This is the world of Quality and Affordable Original materials from New Delhi.

Our prices are unbeatable. We also handle container shipments, small shipments, and nationwide delivery to your door directly from our store in New Delhi, Índia. And we also accept Payments in naira, so you have got nothing to worry about.

If you'r interested to do business us contact; Prince Ben
Email: Benchinwagod@yahoo.com
Call: +919958405438

We look in doing business with you Mr. Martinx!
Re: How And Where Do I Invest N500k To N1million In Any Business In Abuja. by andymatinx(m): 12:12am On Feb 23, 2015
I'm still here for other forms of business propositions. Thanks for the ones that have been sent in.
Re: How And Where Do I Invest N500k To N1million In Any Business In Abuja. by Henix(m): 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
scam everywhere, better hold ur money tight

4 Likes

Re: How And Where Do I Invest N500k To N1million In Any Business In Abuja. by afanide: 10:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
Importation is the Best Option For you. It does not require much time Just {30min ONLY ONLINE}, and is very Lucrative.

All you need to do is just to get where to source for this products, and good sites where you can Advertise your products and go to sleep while buyers disturd your line to buy your goods even if you dont have a shop.

I will provide you with all these Informations.

Visit
http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

Nathaniel
afanide.nathaniel@gmail.com
Re: How And Where Do I Invest N500k To N1million In Any Business In Abuja. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
start a webhosting business with unlimiited features and best price check attach pix for detail

contact us on 08186219002,email:info4baycrystal@gmail.com bbm: 532FC7C5
follow us on facebook : www.facebook.com/baycrystal
Re: How And Where Do I Invest N500k To N1million In Any Business In Abuja. by bukeee(f): 8:42am On Feb 25, 2015
Grade A (first grade) UK bales in second hand wears.we deliver anywhere in the country. We have bales in 0- I month (baby wears), children wears, ladies tops (chiffon and cotton), ladies gown (chiffon and cotton), men shirt and trousers, blazers, sleeping wears, bum shorts, etc...Add me on BBM 22CAC0CF.this is just what you need.
Re: How And Where Do I Invest N500k To N1million In Any Business In Abuja. by charony(m): 8:56am On Feb 26, 2015
Greenlandncom:

Thank you.

Send the proposal to me too harvestercharles@gmail.com

Warm Regards
Re: How And Where Do I Invest N500k To N1million In Any Business In Abuja. by Okwori12(m): 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
andymatinx:
Please House,

Thanks.

Mr. A. Martinx

Email me and I will send you an eBook for free. But do me a favour by not selling it out. Okwori12@gmail.com
Re: How And Where Do I Invest N500k To N1million In Any Business In Abuja. by nurez305(m): 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
Greenlandncom:

send your proposal to me as well on nurez4life@gmail.com
Re: How And Where Do I Invest N500k To N1million In Any Business In Abuja. by Greenlandncom(m): 9:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
nurez305:
send your proposal to me as well on nurez4life@gmail.com
Sent!
Re: How And Where Do I Invest N500k To N1million In Any Business In Abuja. by Abbey1987: 10:27am On Mar 03, 2015
Greenlandncom:

Thank you.
Please I'm in need of such bussiness as well, send me an email at samuelope@outlook.com.. thanks
Re: How And Where Do I Invest N500k To N1million In Any Business In Abuja. by Greenlandncom(m): 6:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
Abbey1987:

Please I'm in need of such bussiness as well, send me an email at samuelope@outlook.com.. thanks
Thank you.
With all due respect, all people do here is to look for business ideas to steal. If you are serious about it, kindly PM let's exchange contacts and if you are in lagos, we will meet and talk. I am not sending anything out anymore thank you.
Re: How And Where Do I Invest N500k To N1million In Any Business In Abuja. by Abbey1987: 2:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
Greenlandncom:

Thank you.
With all due respect, all people do here is to look for business ideas to steal. If you are serious about it, kindly PM let's exchange contacts and if you are in lagos, we will meet and talk. I am not sending anything out anymore thank you.

1 Like

Re: How And Where Do I Invest N500k To N1million In Any Business In Abuja. by digitite: 8:50am On Mar 05, 2015
Well, first do a feasibility study. Know your passion and goals.

Since I am into IT-Technologies like Computer Hardware's, Software's, Accessories, Smart Devices including Smart Phones.

1 Like

Re: How And Where Do I Invest N500k To N1million In Any Business In Abuja. by Gariki: 9:04am On Mar 05, 2015
Re: How And Where Do I Invest N500k To N1million In Any Business In Abuja. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 07, 2015
start a webhosting business with us choose any reselling plan check attach image for details contact us on bbm pin 532FC7C5

Re: How And Where Do I Invest N500k To N1million In Any Business In Abuja. by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 24, 2015
andymatinx:
I'm still here for other forms of business propositions. Thanks for the ones that have been sent in.
email me at okoroprecious4@gmail.com for my business proposal. I'm in abuja

(1) (Reply)

pls I need a hire purchase car to work under uber and taxify platform busines / Learn How To Open A Paypal That Can Send And Receive And Earn With It / Nairacash.org Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.