Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,696 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Please How Long Does It Take To Heal A Broken Heart? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Long Does It Take To Heal A Broken Heart? (3570 Views)

Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs / How To Heal A Broken Heart / Discussion Time With Chi-chi: How Long Does Cex Really Last? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Long Does It Take To Heal A Broken Heart? by quinnboy: 3:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
[i][/i]I think I'm dying in silence. My gal and I had issues and from all indications now I don't see us coming back. We ve been dating for just 8 months but the intimacy was such that we both couldn't spend a couple of days without being with each other. We live together and do almost everything together. I'm so use to her, I've done all I could to let her know that I'm sorry but all to no avail. I think she is moving on leaving me down and heart broken. She's dating one dude now all to forget me in time but I seems to love her so much that I can't move on. Pls this thing is killing me. I want to know how long will I suffer this pain so I can start counting down. I miss her bt I guess I need to move on.
Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Heal A Broken Heart? by RotrEmmanuel: 3:05pm On Feb 05, 2015
drink palm Oil form three weeks. I bet u it gonna heal soonest. grin
Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Heal A Broken Heart? by Enegod(m): 3:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
I don't think you can ever get over it. undecided
Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Heal A Broken Heart? by Truckpusher(m): 3:22pm On Feb 05, 2015
For me it's two days. cheesy
Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Heal A Broken Heart? by iseleiyanu(m): 3:22pm On Feb 05, 2015
quinnboy:
[i][/i]I think I'm dying in silence. My gal and I had issues and from all indications now I don't see us coming back. We ve been dating for just 8 months but the intimacy was such that we both couldn't spend a couple of days without being with each other. We live together and do almost everything together. I'm so use to her, I've done all I could to let her know that I'm sorry but all to no avail. I think she is moving on leaving me down and heart broken. She's dating one dude now all to forget me in time but I seems to love her so much that I can't move on. Pls this thing is killing me. I want to know how long will I suffer this pain so I can start counting down. I miss her bt I guess I need to move on.

I was once in ur shoe, my was even worse, we were preparing for introduction wen I discover I'm not the one responsible for the pregnancy, we have been dating for 3yrs and a lot more. Guy, u have to really break down. take ur time don't do anything silly, TIME will heal ur heart. move on, prove to urself u are a man.

3 Likes

Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Heal A Broken Heart? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
The fastest way to forget is to forget. It won't be easy just try, i see no reason she shouldn't forgive for whatsoever you did if truly she loved you, perhaps your mistake was the golden opportunity to move on to the next guy. delete her number so you are not tempted to call her. Go out, hang out with friends, before you know it you would have gotten over it. such is life dear.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Heal A Broken Heart? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
Depends on how badly broken it is But if you follow your medication, in no time you would see imprimprovements.
Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Heal A Broken Heart? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Heal A Broken Heart? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
Time heals everything.
You just have keep the good memories you guys had n move on.
Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Heal A Broken Heart? by Sarimah(f): 3:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
if the issue cannot be resolved den forger about her..have fun.......keep yourself busy with other things and you'll gradually forget about her in no time

it won't be that easy tho...
Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Heal A Broken Heart? by Truckpusher(m): 3:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
Sarimah:
if the issue cannot be resolved den forger about her..have fun.......keep yourself busy with other things and you'll gradually forget about her in no time

it won't be that easy tho...
Who believes you these days? undecided
Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Heal A Broken Heart? by Sarimah(f): 3:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Who believes you these days? undecided
truckpusher!! grin
Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Heal A Broken Heart? by Truckpusher(m): 3:44pm On Feb 05, 2015
Sarimah:
truckpusher!! grin
Wrong answer ,Oya chop slap.

Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Heal A Broken Heart? by Sarimah(f): 3:47pm On Feb 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
angry
Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Heal A Broken Heart? by Enegod(m): 3:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin
Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Heal A Broken Heart? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
Till you see another one
Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Heal A Broken Heart? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
As long as it will take u to bleep 15 girls
That's how long it will take
Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Heal A Broken Heart? by Tallesty1(m): 4:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
For me it's two days. cheesy
Too longgrincheesycheesycheesy
Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Heal A Broken Heart? by quinnboy: 4:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
firstEVA:
The fastest way to forget is to forget. It won't be easy just try, i see no reason she shouldn't forgive for whatsoever you did if truly she loved you, perhaps your mistake was the golden opportunity to move on to the next guy. delete her number so you are not tempted to call her. Go out, hang out with friends, before you know it you would have gotten over it. such is life dear.
I think her boss is my major problem. Her boss introduced her to the guy she's with now. I think she loves me and wish we would be back, in fact she told me we can be back only if I won't mind him dating the two of us. I think she's scared of losing her job.
Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Heal A Broken Heart? by quinnboy: 4:19pm On Feb 05, 2015
iseleiyanu:

I was once in ur shoe, my was even worse, we were preparing for introduction wen I discover I'm not the one responsible for the pregnancy, we have been dating for 3yrs and a lot more. Guy, u have to really break down. take ur time don't do anything silly, TIME will heal ur heart. move on, prove to urself u are a man.
I've got to find out that her boss introduced her to the guy she's with now. She want to come back but scared of losing her job coz of her boss....guy I'm really HURT.
Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Heal A Broken Heart? by alberto2k(m): 4:20pm On Feb 05, 2015
Just forgive and forget

And you should move far away from her like, change location if that's okay with u...

Look for someone else and move on

1 Like

Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Heal A Broken Heart? by mujahid777(m): 4:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
Cardiovascular surgery is surgery on the heart or
great vessels performed by cardiac surgeons .
Frequently, it is done to treat complications of
ischemic heart disease (for example, coronary
artery bypass grafting), correct congenital heart
disease, or treat valvular heart disease from
various causes including endocarditis , rheumatic
heart disease and atherosclerosis . It also includes
heart transplantation.
for more check link en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cardiac_surgery

Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Heal A Broken Heart? by Truckpusher(m): 4:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
Tallesty1:
Too longgrincheesycheesycheesy
Badt guy. wink
At least one day to figure out if you'll miss that puccy and the next day to find a perfect replacement. cheesy

No time crying over one lost puccy. cool
Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Heal A Broken Heart? by Truckpusher(m): 4:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
Enegod:
grin grin
Was up with you? boy. cheesy
Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Heal A Broken Heart? by Psalmwise(m): 4:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
khristology:
Nairaland...,I catch u
Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Heal A Broken Heart? by Psalmwise(m): 4:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
Hmm...,my heart hasn't been broken so I dnt knw ow it feels...well sha..., How long depends on ow long u used in remembering him/her .find anoder replacement and del anytin dat wud make u remember her...,(unfriend on fb,unfollow on twitter,block on bbm and whatsapp,incase he/she gt some of her properties for ya ouse annhilate dem...,abeg dnt listen to dat we can still b frends quote(wats d use of keeping a dead dog),...Jez try and clear dose memories...,(e go heal)

2 Likes

Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Heal A Broken Heart? by Psalmwise(m): 4:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
Psalmwise:
Nairaland...,I catch u
who dey change mai words...I put s..b...an dm change am to nairaland...i
Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Heal A Broken Heart? by Enegod(m): 4:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Was up with you? boy. cheesy
You are a fighter not a lover grin
Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Heal A Broken Heart? by Truckpusher(m): 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2015
Enegod:
You are a fighter not a lover grin
Good fighters make better lovers . tongue
Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Heal A Broken Heart? by guente02(m): 5:05pm On Feb 05, 2015
Mtcheeeww.
Get busy.
Its boredom that makes you to have the feelings.
Just get busy.

1 Like

Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Heal A Broken Heart? by Enegod(m): 5:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Good fighters make better lovers . tongue
well if you're a good fighter the make up sex will make you a good lover... But I don't think you are a good fighter... You are a badass fighter grin which makes you a bad lover undecided
Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Heal A Broken Heart? by Truckpusher(m): 5:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
Enegod:
well if you're a good fighter the make up sex will make you a good lover... But I don't think you are a good fighter... You are a badass fighter grin which makes you a bad lover undecided
Now I see where you were going.I don't fight my woman I only fight her on the bed and beat the hell out of her . tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Singleness / Ten Things Parents Do When They Discover Their Children Are No Longer Virgins / How Many Lips Have You Kiss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.