Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Don’t Vote For Jonathan, Soyinka Lists Reasons - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Vote For Jonathan, Soyinka Lists Reasons (58270 Views)

Revealed: Seized 47 Suvs, 100 Motorcycles Bought For Jonathan’s Campaign / No More Biafra: Igbo Chieftain Lists Reasons Igbos Will Never Leave Nigeria / Emir Sanusi To Electorate: Don’t Vote For Persecutors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Vote For Jonathan, Soyinka Lists Reasons by stexsy(m): 10:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Mumu, where do you think he stands?? For your info, we were together yesterday because of our upcoming event in Lagos tomorrow, he spoke badly about this government, and admonished Nigerians to vote out jonathan and rescue Nigeria from sliding into the abyss!

Dey there small pikin!
if he actually said wat u said he said n once gave reasons why Buhari shud nt be voted then himsef n Buhari r suffering frm same sickness, which is inability to remember things easily......lolzzz

APC fans r always quick to abuse, y?
Re: Don’t Vote For Jonathan, Soyinka Lists Reasons by fscream(m): 10:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
That's his own opinion. He is a Poet, and will never become a president of any nation.
why do we have to attack anyone who speak against this government? which of his assertion is propaganda? Even my niece of 9 years old asked me after 6th day of chibok event why our president hasn't said anythg. Its obvious many of you are so short sighted and mentally immature to discuss issues intelligently. Foundation of nigeria problems is rooted in corruption which ds govt has openly embraced.
Cheap propaganda!!! grin
Re: Don’t Vote For Jonathan, Soyinka Lists Reasons by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 05, 2015
Tallesty1:
So we should vote for the master of the kidnappers bah?

Ike gi dara ada.

Think before you type. FYI, there are other candidates besides GEJ and GMB. That he said he wouldn't encourage anyone to vote for GEJ doesn't mean he is endorsing Buhari.
Re: Don’t Vote For Jonathan, Soyinka Lists Reasons by RotrEmmanuel: 10:59pm On Feb 05, 2015
[quote author=fscream post=30466778][/quote] Someone should tell this GOAT to go to bed.
Re: Don’t Vote For Jonathan, Soyinka Lists Reasons by ALAYORMII: 12:55am On Feb 06, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
That's his own opinion. He is a Poet, and will never become a president of any nation.
The only legacy he has is FOUNDER of cultism and his fictitious books. cheesy

Cheap propaganda!!! grin

Am close to tears when I saw how many likes ur comment got

A whooping one hundred plus.

If our good heads are running away from the country then what hope do we have of getting it right?

Soyinka is a man more respected and more popular than the Nigerian President

1 Like

Re: Don’t Vote For Jonathan, Soyinka Lists Reasons by seunlo1(m): 1:08am On Feb 06, 2015
Power must change hand !!!!!!!!!!!!

Its High time Nigeria caught up with the rest of the world........

No matter the queue,come rain,come hard sunshine SAI BUHARI I'm gonna give it to you........

But if u fail to perform after four years I'll go back and vote you out.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Vote For Jonathan, Soyinka Lists Reasons by LordGuru: 1:44am On Feb 06, 2015
The dilema of Wole Shoyinka, is the dilema of all Nigerians; between the devil and the deep blue sea. We are faced with a very diecy situation, to vote a grossly incompetent incumbent or to vote a suspected fanatic? However, all wise Nigerians have concluded that BokoHaram exceses can only be stopped by Buhari because the everly timid Goodluck did not even arrest let alone prosecute the identified major BokoHaram backbone (prominent PDP member). So many people now commit evil with impunity; curruption and ritual killings too much, everyday I see the annuncement on TV "Missing Person" THIS MUST STOP! We NEED Change urgently, now or never!
I've finally made up my mind too. I'll vote Buhari APC.
Re: Don’t Vote For Jonathan, Soyinka Lists Reasons by CGKing(m): 3:16am On Feb 06, 2015
The flip flopping of this man is legendary. He is beginning to irritate.

Let's not forget the sponsors of bokoharam
Re: Don’t Vote For Jonathan, Soyinka Lists Reasons by pacesetter939: 5:09am On Feb 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
So we should vote for the master of the kidnappers bah?

Ike gi dara ada.
It baffles me how childish people like you reason in this 21st Century.

Change your association, Nwoke. It could be the beginning of development for you.
Re: Don’t Vote For Jonathan, Soyinka Lists Reasons by Tallesty1(m): 5:16am On Feb 06, 2015
pacesetter939:

It baffles me how childish people like you reason in this 21st Century.

Change your association, Nwoke. It could be the beginning of development for you.
Nnam, if your life is 4ked up to the extent that you take everything darn thing serious then I think you should see a doctor.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Vote For Jonathan, Soyinka Lists Reasons by Tallesty1(m): 5:19am On Feb 06, 2015
hifaif:

Think before you type. FYI, there are other candidates besides GEJ and GMB. That he said he wouldn't encourage anyone to vote for GEJ doesn't mean he is endorsing Buhari.
The fact that you mentioned Buhari proves that what I said was right even thou I was just joking. I mentioned no name.

Don't you think you are the one who really needs to think before typing............

1 Like

Re: Don’t Vote For Jonathan, Soyinka Lists Reasons by Franknigga(m): 5:30am On Feb 06, 2015
op na u writes this one I dey lies tell
Re: Don’t Vote For Jonathan, Soyinka Lists Reasons by otokx(m): 5:34am On Feb 06, 2015
ayukdaboss:

Soyinka doesn't stand anywhere...the fact that he attacked Buhari didn't necessarily mean he endorsed Jonathan. This Jonathan's government is too useless to be endorsed/ignored by any sensible Nigerian.

How can you vote PDP and go back to your house where there is no light to switch on your generators.
Re: Don’t Vote For Jonathan, Soyinka Lists Reasons by uchesino(m): 5:39am On Feb 06, 2015
Oga soyinka abi yinkaso or kasoyin which eva one d call u dat one na ur pocket, bia u cn't tell me who 2 VOTE. GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Don’t Vote For Jonathan, Soyinka Lists Reasons by uchesino(m): 5:42am On Feb 06, 2015
[quote author=fscream post=30466778][/quote]mumu, go get a life
Re: Don’t Vote For Jonathan, Soyinka Lists Reasons by RotrEmmanuel: 5:46am On Feb 06, 2015
ALAYORMII:

Am close to tears when I saw how many likes ur comment got

A whooping one hundred plus.

If our good heads are running away from the country then what hope do we have of getting it right?

Soyinka is a man more respected and more popular than the Nigerian President
Oya begin to cry!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Don’t Vote For Jonathan, Soyinka Lists Reasons by Chigold101(m): 6:18am On Feb 06, 2015
denko:
He's a sychiphant and Hausa Slave.
soyinka is funny o. Will children of 9-12 vote? How can one be teaching these under age children about Sambisa. I think they are trying to breed child soldier here... Too bad
Re: Don’t Vote For Jonathan, Soyinka Lists Reasons by matoyeh(m): 7:29am On Feb 06, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
The only legacy he has is FOUNDER of cultism and his fictitious books. “cheesy

Cheap propaganda!!! grin SHUT THAT YOUR STIN.KING TRASH! WHY ARE U PPLE SO SELFISH AND SELFCENTERED. GEJ WAS A MISTAKE.

Re: Don’t Vote For Jonathan, Soyinka Lists Reasons by katchit123: 8:42am On Feb 06, 2015
Okay, on what grounds in Soyinka making this statement. Just maybe the messiah we need may have just been killed by Soyinka's cultism system. Asides his award, Soyinka has invested negatively in the future of this country. He has never calles those cult hroups to order, he has misled Nigerian youths from time immemorial, we have lost more people and prospects from cultism than Boko Haram. Not making an excuse, but GEJ is far better than Wole.

[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Vote For Jonathan, Soyinka Lists Reasons by KanwuliaJara: 9:15am On Feb 06, 2015
You say don't vote for Buhari
You say don't vote for Jonathan

I said that once upon a time. . . .
Now, we must choose ONE!

GEJ TILL YOU DYE YOUR WHITE BIA BIA FOR FACE! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Vote For Jonathan, Soyinka Lists Reasons by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
The fact that you mentioned Buhari proves that what I said was right even thou I was just joking. I mentioned no name.

Don't you think you are the one who really needs to think before typing............

You mentioned no name indeed. Please tell us who among the other candidates is being repeatedly maligned concerning Boko Haram's activities?

You must be sick in the head to think maligning somebody is a joke or that you can deny that you indirectly mentioned Buhari.
Re: Don’t Vote For Jonathan, Soyinka Lists Reasons by fresh15: 11:32am On Feb 06, 2015
Jonathan does not need Wole Soyinka's vote to win.Whatever lapses that Jonathan's administration has,they cannot be compared to the brutality that will be unleashed to Nigerians by this wicked Buhari.Jonathan is still the best candidate for the job and has to be re-elected.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Vote For Jonathan, Soyinka Lists Reasons by Rilwayne001: 3:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
denko:
He's a sychiphant and Hausa Slave.

Lol grin grin
Re: Don’t Vote For Jonathan, Soyinka Lists Reasons by cnanu(m): 3:45pm On Feb 06, 2015
SOYINKA IS AN OLD MAN WHO NIGERIANS ASSISTED TO BECOME SOMEBODY.NOW ALL HE HAVE TO DO SO AS TO GIVEBACK TO NIGERIANS IS TO TELL US A BIG LIE, A VERY BIG ONE. HE SHOULD USE BUHARI'S PREVIOUS RECORDS. THE YOUTHS SHOULD AVOID OLD MAN PRESIDENT, HMM BE WISE
Re: Don’t Vote For Jonathan, Soyinka Lists Reasons by cnanu(m): 4:00pm On Feb 06, 2015
stexsy:
if he actually said wat u said he said n once gave reasons why Buhari shud nt be voted then himsef n Buhari r suffering frm same sickness, which is inability to remember things easily......lolzzz

APC fans r always quick to abuse, y?
ANGRY POLITIKILL CONMEN, avoid them ooh... waec them no get. debate them no fit.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Vote For Jonathan, Soyinka Lists Reasons by Horus(m): 4:05pm On Feb 06, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogQwkRZmpMs

[size=15pt]Wole Soyinka campaigns against Pres. Jonathan[/size]

Playwright and Nobel Laureate, Professor Wole Soyinka, says the President Goodluck Jonathan
Administration does not deserve a second term.
Re: Don’t Vote For Jonathan, Soyinka Lists Reasons by masseratti: 4:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
The only legacy he has is FOUNDER of cultism and his fictitious books. cheesy

Cheap propaganda!!! grin

just to add,if you know the meaning of the word cult,you won't say post the rubbish you just posted,
Christianity started as a cult movement but it's the most popular religion in the world.
Prof Soyinka started a confraternity(brotherhood) which is still present in most college/university in the US,not your blood thirsty gang in Nigerian university this days.

Btw am not a cultist and never being one,but I seek knowledge,most cultist thrive on the fact that they keep their activities secret and am not a fan of that but the records need to be set straight.
Re: Don’t Vote For Jonathan, Soyinka Lists Reasons by cnanu(m): 4:20pm On Feb 06, 2015
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogQwkRZmpMs

[size=15pt]Wole Soyinka campaigns against Pres. Jonathan[/size]

Playwright and Nobel Laureate, Professor Wole Soyinka, says the President Goodluck Jonathan
Administration does not deserve a second term.

This Man Is Spent And Old. He Wish To Get Back To Those Days When He And Buhari Were Younger. Nigeria Made Soyinka. Old People Need Rest, The Youth Must Serve The Old. hmm be wise
Re: Don’t Vote For Jonathan, Soyinka Lists Reasons by cnanu(m): 4:31pm On Feb 06, 2015
masseratti:
just to add,if you know the meaning of the word cult,you won't say post the rubbish you just posted,
Christianity started as a cult movement but it's the most popular religion in the world.
Prof Soyinka started a confraternity(brotherhood) which is still present in most college/university in the US,not your blood thirsty gang in Nigerian university this days.

Btw am not a cultist and never being one,but I seek knowledge,most cultist thrive on the fact that they keep their activities secret and am not a fan of that but the records need to be set straight.
YOU ARE A BIG LIAR OR YOU ARE IGNORANT PERSON. JESUS AND SOYINKA DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING IN COMMON, JESUS DIED IN THE NAME OF LOVE, SOYINKA WANT OTHERS TO DIE FOR HIM. CULT PEOPLE ARE KILLERS PERIOD.
Re: Don’t Vote For Jonathan, Soyinka Lists Reasons by juman(m): 4:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
If nigeria was a more sensible country pdp would not have feeded goodluck jonathan as their presidential candidate.

The corruption is increasing.
Re: Don’t Vote For Jonathan, Soyinka Lists Reasons by Achutebe(f): 6:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
It was told to me by someone present during his speech that one of the 60 reasons he mentioned was the sloppy way the government handled the building collapse at SCOAN. I mean that the government has covered up the truth concerning the strange plane that bombed The Synagogue by setting up the coroner’s inquest that refuses to deal with the real issues – by looking for the plane.

Please confirm
Re: Don’t Vote For Jonathan, Soyinka Lists Reasons by eckersley: 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2015
denko:
He's a [b]sychiphant [/b]and Hausa Slave.
Will it be out of place to say
you are a sycophant and a slave to illiteracy?
I give u 10 millennia and ur generation will never attain his intellectual legacies

Player hater

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement / Burial Photos Of Precious Owolabi Channels TV Corper Killed During Shiite Protes / El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.