Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

She Broke Up With Me Because Am Richer Than Her Dad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up With Me Because Am Richer Than Her Dad (2093 Views)

She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics) / She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back / She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Broke Up With Me Because Am Richer Than Her Dad by Popemax(m): 3:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
Hello NL readers...this my first topic since I registered in this forum....my girl broke up with me coz she thinks am richer than her Dad.... I really love her and wants her back bt all I have done yeilded nothing plz kindly advice
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Am Richer Than Her Dad by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Am Richer Than Her Dad by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 05, 2015
please i dont think its because of that she broke up with you...cos it dosnt make sense atall
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Am Richer Than Her Dad by Popemax(m): 3:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
She felt there will be no respect for her family if I eventually marry her
Midehi:
please i dont think its because of that she broke up with you...cos it dosnt make sense atall
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Am Richer Than Her Dad by alberto2k(m): 3:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
How on earth is that possible?

I think That's really not the reason why she broke up with you

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Am Richer Than Her Dad by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 05, 2015
Popemax:
that girl is nut,sorry to say...who said you wont respect her family..av u nt bn dating her,av u nt bn showing respect to the family...when evry parents are wishing thier children to be more better than them & ur girl is thinkin otherwise.....guy pls shine ur eyes,she no love you to marry you.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Am Richer Than Her Dad by Popemax(m): 4:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
This is serious!!
Midehi:

that girl is nut,sorry to say...who said you wont respect her family..av u nt bn dating her,av u nt bn showing respect to the family...when evry parents are wishing thier children to be more better than them & ur girl is thinkin otherwise.....guy pls shine ur eyes,she no love you to marry you.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Am Richer Than Her Dad by redgem(f): 4:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
alberto2k:
How on earth is that possible?

I think That's really not the reason why she broken up with you

True...op please check yourself well maybe, there are other things in you or you do and she doesn't like..
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Am Richer Than Her Dad by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 05, 2015
Then send all your money to me and become poor, so she will come back. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Am Richer Than Her Dad by Tallesty1(m): 4:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
Popemax:
Hello NL readers...this my first topic since I registered in this forum....my girl broke up with me coz she thinks am richer than her Dad.... I really love her and wants her back bt all I have done yeilded nothing plz kindly advice

5 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Am Richer Than Her Dad by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
Popemax:
This is serious!!
yes...vry serious bt u are nt seein it yet..
now tel me, d girl u know will want to settle for a poor man,do u think she can do that?

the bottom line here is she dosnt love you deeply.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Am Richer Than Her Dad by Princecalm(m): 4:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
Sounds ridiculous.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Am Richer Than Her Dad by Popemax(m): 4:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
Lolz....tell me you're joking
MzNelly:
Then send all your money to me and become poor, so she will come back. embarassed
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Am Richer Than Her Dad by Popemax(m): 4:13pm On Feb 05, 2015
Kinda...bt for real
Princecalm:
Sounds ridiculous.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Am Richer Than Her Dad by Popemax(m): 4:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
Things changed when I met her and my success increased.....she loves me deeply bt can't say why she left me
Midehi:

yes...vry serious bt u are nt seein it yet..
now tel me, d girl u know will want to settle for a poor man,do u think she can do that?

the bottom line here is she dosnt love you deeply.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Am Richer Than Her Dad by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 05, 2015
Popemax:
Things changed when I met her and my success increased.....she loves me deeply bt can't say why she left me
ok oooo...goodluck.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Am Richer Than Her Dad by Popemax(m): 4:18pm On Feb 05, 2015
Too big to lie mehn!![quote author=Tallesty1 post=30454657][/quote]
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Am Richer Than Her Dad by immortalvoices(m): 4:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
AND NAIRALAND ROMANCE SECTION OFFICIALLY WELCOME HER NEWEST TROLL NAMED

POPEMAX
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Am Richer Than Her Dad by Chizzy20(f): 4:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
I dont beleive dis story, wat girl on earth wil brk up wit her man becos he is richer dan her father.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Am Richer Than Her Dad by Trending(m): 4:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
MzNelly:
ROTF..nairaland guys can lie eeen
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Am Richer Than Her Dad by Kedam(m): 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
Popemax:
Is this real!
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Am Richer Than Her Dad by Mprex(f): 5:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
Op is advertising himself. NL girls, take notelipsrsealed
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Am Richer Than Her Dad by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 05, 2015
why accuse the lad of lying. also google what an internet troll is before labeling it on people.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Am Richer Than Her Dad by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
ok!
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Am Richer Than Her Dad by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
Popemax:
And this is the kind of woman you wanna marry? A woman who has no logical sense of thinking? What sort of dumb azz mentality is this?

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Am Richer Than Her Dad by jmoore(m): 5:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
It is a welcome development.

If you still wanna marry her, then give out your riches and become poor.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Am Richer Than Her Dad by Popemax(m): 5:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
Some guys here are childish...advertising myself as per to win a heart on NL mehn!!If u don't believe me just shut a Bleep up....

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Am Richer Than Her Dad by Popemax(m): 5:58pm On Feb 05, 2015
Chaiii...Sorry man
immortalvoices:

AND NAIRALAND ROMANCE SECTION OFFICIALLY WELCOME HER NEWEST TROLL NAMED

POPEMAX
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Am Richer Than Her Dad by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
Midehi:

you don't really know who the op is or what his family is like.

I will only pass judgement if I hear the girl's side of the story.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Am Richer Than Her Dad by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
diddydiva:

you don't really know who the op is or what his family is like.

I will only pass judgement if I hear the girl's side of the story.
oya call d girl let her come & dfend herself
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Am Richer Than Her Dad by blessingdickson(f): 5:39am On Mar 12, 2015
Popemax:
sup dear I got ur mail but I couldn't reply cus av been having issues with my mail lately,I tried reaching you via twitter buh its says ur account doesn't exist or sumtin you can contact me via @koopsiedickon,xoxo
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Am Richer Than Her Dad by sinizia: 7:52am On Mar 12, 2015
Popemax:

If this is not a sick joke you are telling, then don't go back to her. She's mentally unstable.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Condom As A Wedding Gift? / Help! My Friend's Side Chick Is Asking Me Out / V

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.