Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,116 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa (32092 Views)

Why North’ll Continue To Be Problem To Nigeria –balarabe Musa / Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa / Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by chamboy(m): 9:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
embarassed
BlackTechnology:
In one of my topics , I raised the alarm that Jega is a secret Boko Haram sympathizer

Why can't election hold in March to enable INEC distribute the PVCs

Why can't FG threaten to close the bank accounts of all those who don't have PVCs so as to scare all Nigerians to go get their PVCs.

What do you guys think. cool

u can do beta than this

1 Like

Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by Suljosh: 9:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
How is that the fault of INEC? Did INEC ask them not to come out and collect their PVC's? Because is not favoring them now, they are complaining. Id iotas.

1 Like

Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by drwebs: 9:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
INEC is playing games with the south, there are many uncollected PVC in the south. What inec did is to delete many people's data from their record, meaning that if you go there, they will tell you that you don't exist.
Isn't that fraudulent?

Seun, obinoscopy, Ngwakwe
. Don't 4get about the new that APC members hacked into INEC data base, I think this is the outcome. They have deleted some of the registered voters in the states controlled by PDP and also cause irregularities in their information, thus, making it difficult and also impossible for them to collect their PVC.
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
riiisee:
nt buhar again it is INEC now dat is doing manipulation. these ppl ar nt serious.
wallahi they are not serious. Bunch of incompetent people, stealing is not corruption

1 Like

Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by Austin4lif: 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Lamentation thread for the losers:

We warned you guys not to burn bridges because of one ogogoro drinker from Niger Delta, you didn't listen! Now your otuoke master is about being sent to the zoo, why not hold your tears and learn lessons!

Ndi Ara!!
fat cow
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
What's all this fuss about PVC! Those who have not collected don't want to vote simple! Even if you force them to come and collect their card will you force them to go and vote?
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by endymetrix(m): 9:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
soroptimist:
Jonathanians are beginning to complain like Cows being led to a slaughter slab

When Jega delivered 2011 elections to GEJ,he was not a devil then but now when it seems that all avenue to rig has been blocked against Mr Clueless,y'all are saying he is biased

Oga eme gi voom n'aya
this man you call Mr Clueless: He cluelessly became the deputy local government chairman and later rose to the seat of a L.G chairman. He also cluelessly became the deputy governor and rose to the seat of a governor. He also cluelessy became the vice-president and rose to the seat of a president. He has cluelessly ruled 9ja for 6 years. He will also cluelessy rule for another 4 years. You are still here speaking cluefull Grammar on Nairaland. Please go and think about your poor cluefull life.

Buhari is Cluefull and he can't provide ordinary waec certificate!!

O ga eme unu voom n'anya!!!

2 Likes

Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by dazdilijae(m): 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2015
D truth is APC is d party giving false claims n propaganda 2 insinuate they r ahead in d polls so wen they lose they can ve a reason 2 cos d so called civil disobedience n parallel govt but we r waitin patiently for all trouble makers if nothing came out of the COS meeting it is d fact dat dia plan 2 remove security agents n d military 4m d elections as bought in dia sokoto court has been defeated. Let's see hw dey intend 2 rig or ferment trouble as planned. Long live Nigeria
Long live our President n Commander in Chief
Long live Transformation of Nigeria
Forward Nigeria
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 05, 2015
drwebs:
. Don't 4get about the new that APC members hacked into INEC data base, I think this is the outcome. They have deleted some of the registered voters in the states controlled by PDP and also cause irregularities in their information, thus, making it difficult and also impossible for them to collect their PVC.
lies i am from amasoma bayelsa state, if you have not collected yours go and collect now its ready, APC did not hacked into inec database, you guys are making APC very popular with all this critics, it exhibit fear and inferiority.
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 05, 2015
cocokiller1:
common sense isn't common afterall nd wat makes u think votes dat are not rooted 4 GEJ can make him go to otueke nd start drinking ogogoro. dude has more dan enough to carter 4 his family till weneva

nd u,ul'ld only endup on nl cursing GEJ on nl
e go surprise u wen u see say ol d ogogoro joints 4 otueke go soon turn to 5 stars hotel
You are as dumb as your post...go and sin no more...na joke ooo..grin
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by HugeMac: 9:53pm On Feb 05, 2015
berem:
no one is going to vote with TVC. Go and collect your PVC and stop telling Jega what to do.
You are happily screaming orders because you feel Jega is on buhari's side , LOL nigerians , GEJ can not leave that sit , better go and look for rope that you will use to hang and commit suicide come feb 17
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by cocokiller1(f): 9:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
wakacome:
You are as dumb as your post...go and sin no more...na joke ooo..grin
I'll jst ignore u dullard
na joke too o

1 Like

Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by hillso7(m): 9:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
When it favours PDP it's right but if not, it's wrong.

PDP didn't complain at all about INEC in 2011 knowing that they could rig and win the election then, now they know rigging may not be possible and they're crying foul.

Change is inevitable
Change has come to stay
#IHaveDecided
#VoteForChange
#VoteForAPC

2 Likes

Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by Mars88(m): 9:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
biafranqueen:
Why can't we just use the old card this time and in 4 years we use the new one, once everybody has obtained it. Honestly, 1 year was not enough time. That is over 15 million.
hey long long time
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
Politics,in Nigeria, is act of rigging election. The highest rigger must win the election. Vote wisely.

1 Like

Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by banki(m): 9:58pm On Feb 05, 2015
BlackTechnology:
In one of my topics , I raised the alarm that Jega is a secret Boko Haram sympathizer

Why can't election hold in March to enable INEC distribute the PVCs

Why can't FG threaten to close the bank accounts of all those who don't have PVCs so as to scare all Nigerians to go get their PVCs.

What do you guys think. cool

I think you don't have sense

Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2015
Balarabe musa the controversial Governor that was impeached because of incompetency.

He was letter jailed by Abacha for various offences.

For this man to come with this claim simply means he needs to be dripped by glucose.

Inec started PVC distribution at the same time all over the country... APC voters knew they need to get PVC to effect change while PDP voters were relaxed thinking it will be biz as usual....
Now they are accusing inec for favouritism.

Bala is indirectly asking for extension.

Meanwhile GMB 2015

1 Like

Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by IDEApro(m): 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2015
When that Jega wanted to create 30,000 polling units for the north alone, I knew the Hausa man was up to something mischievous.

Like Sanusi, like Jega.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by bittertruth37(m): 10:02pm On Feb 05, 2015
Adetula1:
it was expected,they need power at all cost.i only pity those set of people from the west that are educated by reading to pass exam but not educated to think properly
May God shut your foul mouth. Is it your region that reads to think
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by mathskill: 10:05pm On Feb 05, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Is Balarabe Musa a PDP man?
he is a staunch allie of Namadi sambo
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
JudismphD:
buhari can never rule a united nigeria

Ghana is close by
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by globalresource: 10:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
Cluelessness at work again. How can APC be influencing INEC over the federal power and money. Ridiculous statements like this are flying around because TAN knows they have come to the end of their tunnel.
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by melvinjames: 10:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
soroptimist:
Jonathanians are beginning to complain like Cows being led to a slaughter slab

When Jega delivered 2011 elections to GEJ,he was not a devil then but now when it seems that all avenue to rig has been blocked against Mr Clueless,y'all are saying he is biased

Oga eme gi voom n'aya

Who appointed Jega? If GEJ didn't believe in transparency would Jega be there now?

1 Like

Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by Faraidi(m): 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/inec-manipulating-pvcs-to-favour-buhari-says-balarabe-musa/201071/
This Jega is fradulent.I too mave not collect mine,still old story not yet ready 4 collection
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 05, 2015
PenSniper:
GEJ is God's project. All conspiracies against him will fail.
*In Elijah's voice* Oh God open his eyes and let him see GEJ for who he really is -a corrupt, wimp.

1 Like

Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by tomakint: 10:20pm On Feb 05, 2015
wakacome:
Who stole your common sense??

Even if the election is postponed to next twelve months BUHARI will still win and our votes will send your boss GEJ back to otuoke to go and be doing cassava farming and be drinking ogogoro that has made him clueless......
........I can tell you are a Togolese, welcome to Nigeria and it is very certain that na only you waka come!

1 Like

Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by tuniski: 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2015
wakacome:
Who stole your common sense??

Even if the election is postponed to next twelve months BUHARI will still win and our votes will send your boss GEJ back to otuoke to go and be doing cassava farming and be drinking ogogoro that has made him clueless......
who are u? Just don come here and scream rigging cos GEJtill2019 is in autopilot!
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 05, 2015
INEC chairman's days in the sit re numbered,

Soon He will be sweep away with His own broom.
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
tomakint:

........I can tell you are a Togolese, welcome to Nigeria and it is very certain that na only you waka come!
Sorry bro am naturally allergic to fools so don't be annoyed if i ignore you...grin
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by harbarzzy(m): 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
Adetula1:
it was expected,they need power at all cost.i only pity those set of people from the west that are educated by reading to pass exam but not educated to think properly
u are a fool for what u just said..pdp is now sounding lik opposition party to deceive idiot like u..who's Inec who's pdp?
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by Chazzyboy: 10:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
biafranqueen:
Why can't we just use the old card this time and in 4 years we use the new one, once everybody has obtained it. Honestly, 1 year was not enough time. That is over 15 million.
this card is scan enabled
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by Chazzyboy: 10:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
biafranqueen:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' / Buhari Backs Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs / Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.