Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,970 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa (32091 Views)

Why North’ll Continue To Be Problem To Nigeria –balarabe Musa / Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa / Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 06, 2015
PenSniper:

Not prophet Elijah but Elisha who prayed God to open his servant, Gehazi's eyes. That said, Buhari is a worse corrupt entity, a lier and a forger. He started his career by corruption and grew in rank through corruption. He is a tribal and religious bigot. A man of the archaic past.
Thanks for the correction. My brother, you really dont know GEJ. A man who could openly ask "how much did Nwobodo steal? Money thats not enough to buy a car". Is that the kind of president you want? The country is so rotten that even our once gallant military is no longer the same. If ask to choose between a 8uhari and a thousand GEJ's, I'll gladly chose Buhari. Concerning Buhari's result you and I know that Buhari never forged any result. If he did, how did he gain admission into the US military academy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by darelar(m): 7:01am On Feb 06, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
INEC is playing games with the south, there are many uncollected PVC in the south. What inec did is to delete many people's data from their record, meaning that if you go there, they will tell you that you don't exist.
Isn't that fraudulent?

Seun, obinoscopy, Ngwakwe
I believe that those in inec office in South are majorly indigen of south south so are dey deleting their people's profile their self? the truth is that most people don't do the voter's card here because they believe that either you vote or not, GEJ is going to win. within my area here I know more than 10 people's that doesn't register for pvc and are qualified to vote. as am typing now, I had one of the guys voice and he said he is going for the president rally and that he is already late. they told me yesterday that dey were going just because of the money they will get. but in the north during registration, majority of all hausa in bayelsa travel to north to go and register but people's here that will not spend a dime for transport didn't go out to register. those that register didn’t go and collect it here in bayelsa. many register just because of future reverence and were saying that they are not going to vote. So we shouldn't put all the blame on inec or concluding that they favour one side. yesterday, pdp is accusing inec and APC, that they're colliding to burn non indigen pvc in lagos. does that make any sense at all? how can you be sure that someone that share your religion, ethnic or tribe names is for you you or against you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by Ekestar(m): 7:12am On Feb 06, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/inec-manipulating-pvcs-to-favour-buhari-says-balarabe-musa/201071/
This story is true, if you carefully follow the distribution of the available PVC you will agree without doubt that something is fishy. Majority of the available and collectted PVC are Northern states. North want to rule Nigeria by all means.

1 Like

Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by Tibins(m): 7:23am On Feb 06, 2015
Jorussia:
Is it INEC fault that eligible voters in those areas have decided not to collect their cards?

In the North they give the PVCs to village heads, while in the South they don't. Jega the mad man.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by fareed69(m): 7:39am On Feb 06, 2015
tit:

All Nigerians love Jonathan.
Hausa, Fulani, Ijaw, Yoruba, Ebibio, Boki, Ibo, Uhrohbo, Eggon, Kanuri, Jukun, everybody
love to vote for Jonathan!

Story story wake up from your slumber day don break O.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by akatekpe(m): 8:03am On Feb 06, 2015
Jorussia:
Is it INEC fault that eligible voters in those areas have decided not to collect their cards?
if I use anger answer you now it wu be an insult. INEC is at fault, the distribution pattern is very poor. For more than one month now,i ve been going to their office to get my own,till now I have not been able to do so
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by corneli83(m): 8:09am On Feb 06, 2015
PenSniper:
GEJ is God's project. All conspiracies against him will fail.

May God forgive you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by babaireti(m): 8:11am On Feb 06, 2015
tit:

All Nigerians love Jonathan.
Hausa, Fulani, Ijaw, Yoruba, Ebibio, Boki, Ibo, Uhrohbo, Eggon, Kanuri, Jukun, everybody
love to vote for Jonathan!
REAL YORUBAS hate Mediocrity and we will never support a failed Govt. and candidacy,get that into ur head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 06, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/inec-manipulating-pvcs-to-favour-buhari-says-balarabe-musa/201071/
Vry true because in the south south state of Cross River inec refuse to distribute the pvc for three days saying they are on training when they know the time very short while in the north the community leaders are the ones sharing the cards handed over to them ilegaly by inec staff
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by babaireti(m): 8:19am On Feb 06, 2015
Balarabe Musa is not only old and senile he also nurse grudges against the peoples GENERAL over his rising popularity in the NORTH
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by QOBB: 8:36am On Feb 06, 2015
Since Balarabe Musa saw the way cards distribution are being done in the so called GMB strong holds, why can't (they) seek to adopt same or similar style? One region or ethnic group can't be blamed on another's failure.
Mobilize ur people and get them PVCs too
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by Adetula1(m): 8:43am On Feb 06, 2015
bittertruth37:

May God shut your foul mouth. Is it your region that reads to think
cry me a river
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by PenSniper: 8:45am On Feb 06, 2015
corneli83:

May God forgive you.

Amen, and you too, because you may not know that the ways of God are mysterious.
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by QOBB: 8:53am On Feb 06, 2015
Remarkable:
... ... yet voters in the north that has had political unrest before are the ones eager to come out and collect their cards? does that make sense to you (if you think about it)?

Did u digest it before asking someone to think about it? If you are troubled like the way they are U won't be asking such questions!
They are in war with BH under GEJ regime, why won't any sensible thinking person want a change and work towards it by ensuring their PVCs are collected.
Do you have yours?
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by Jorussia(m): 9:00am On Feb 06, 2015
akatekpe:
if I use anger answer you now it wu be an insult. INEC is at fault, the distribution pattern is very poor. For more than one month now,i ve been going to their office to get my own,till now I have not been able to do so
Does that now mean the current hitches is deliberate from INEC?Are you now telling us that every body in your polling unit/ward have not collected theirs? I know that there are issues but not for one politician irrespective of the political party they belong to,to try create the impression that INEC has been compromised.
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by Jorussia(m): 9:15am On Feb 06, 2015
bendike:

mumu. my ward number is 035 in alimosho. I went there last past saturday nothing. went there today and they said i should check next week. pls go check if ward 035 is ready before u start vomiting rubbish!
my guy why you dey insult me now?nor be wetin good at all,say you dey rain insult on me,just because say i make comment with my experience for benin here.Na the same Lagos person tell me say her 10 friends collect their own with ease yesterday.The statistics when all these old politicians they rely on na last week Monday own,as at early this week lagos don improve from 34% to 60%.For that same your ward you still agree with me say many people go don collect their own.From d discussion i watch yesterday on today on stv, them say the issue na the INEC people dey close by 4pm,and na that same time people they close for work.Nor use north take compare south at all,the political participation for among the common people pass our own for south.
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by PenSniper: 9:20am On Feb 06, 2015
tosag:
Thanks for the correction. My brother, you really dont know GEJ. A man who could openly ask "how much did Nwobodo steal? Money thats not enough to buy a car". Is that the kind of president you want? The country is so rotten that even our once gallant military is no longer the same. If ask to choose between a 8uhari and a thousand GEJ's, I'll gladly chose Buhari. Concerning Buhari's result you and I know that Buhari never forged any result. If he did, how did he gain admission into the US military academy?

Bro, how can you be this naive ? If Buhari had a certificate, he would've gladly shown it. He has told 3 lies so far about it. Admission to war college was by government influence, you should know. Gej may be weak of mind but he is far better than a 1000 Buhari. With his weakness, he performs than his predecessors except we want to deny him that credit. The military was deflated by former military leaders, especially IBB to checkmate coup. Religious factor hampered the army to effectively fight BH because they have sympathisers across the strata who sabotage govt. efforts. Buhari has his sympathese for the Hausa/Fulani, Islam and Nigeria, in that order. People erroneously claim he cannot foister sharia on Nigeria forgetting that OBJ took draconian actions even against the highest court of the land and all things civil and nobody could challenge him. They are too of the kind who brooks no opposition and Buhari is worse. An attempt is enough to set this country ablaze. CAR enjoyed peaceful co-existence between majority christians and minority muslims whilst it was ruled by christian leaders until the muslim Balaka band took over by force of arms and attempted to impose islam on the country by ethnic-cleansing the christians. Do you see the results ? Those who have tasted the dose of BH will understand me better. Another 4 years of Gej is not an eternity. We will be repeating the mistake of June 12 by forcing Gej out with a man like Buhari. BTW, do you know whom Buhari refered to as dogs and baboons? Even if you are a muslim, a religious war is something you should be wary of. In addition, 95% of Nigeria's problems would be solved by the implementation of the CONFAB recommendations and only Gej can do that while Buhari doesn't want it.
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by donzie(m): 9:25am On Feb 06, 2015
you guys to just go back to 2011,when Jonathan said that if he didn't make changes in four years he will not be able to change Nigeria even if he is given 100 years....Nigerian vote wisely... buhari till 2019!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by scandybuono: 9:34am On Feb 06, 2015
Story for d gods ooo
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 06, 2015
PenSniper:

Bro, how can you be this naive ? If Buhari had a certificate, he would've gladly shown it. He has told 3 lies so far about it. Admission to war college was by government influence, you should know. Gej may be weak of mind but he is far better than a 1000 Buhari. With his weakness, he performs than his predecessors except we want to deny him that credit. The military was deflated by former military leaders, especially IBB to checkmate coup. Religious factor hampered the army to effectively fight BH because they have sympathisers across the strata who sabotage govt. efforts. Buhari has his sympathese for the Hausa/Fulani, Islam and Nigeria, in that order. People erroneously claim he cannot foister sharia on Nigeria forgetting that OBJ took draconian actions even against the highest court of the land and all things civil and nobody could challenge him. They are too of the kind who brooks no opposition and Buhari is worse. An attempt is enough to set this country ablaze. CAR enjoyed peaceful co-existence between majority christians and minority muslims whilst it was ruled by christian leaders until the muslim Balaka band took over by force of arms and attempted to impose islam on the country by ethnic-cleansing the christians. Do you see the results ? Those who have tasted the dose of BH will understand me better. Another 4 years of Gej is not an eternity. We will be repeating the mistake of June 12 by forcing Gej out with a man like Buhari. BTW, do you know whom Buhari refered to as dogs and baboons? Even if you are a muslim, a religious war is something you should be wary of. In addition, 95% of Nigeria's problems would be solved by the implementation of the CONFAB recommendations and only Gej can do that while Buhari doesn't want it.
Buhari has shown his result. Whats stopping GEJ and his goons from going to verify from cambrige? Let them do that ASAP so that this certificate wahala can be put to rest.
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by Mosh1: 9:48am On Feb 06, 2015
Adetula1:
it was expected,they need power at all cost.i only pity those set of people from the west that are educated by reading to pass exam but not educated to think properly

But when we deceived ourselves by voting for Goodluck (your Candidate) not PDP in 2011,we can think right?........Ode.
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by akatekpe(m): 11:06am On Feb 06, 2015
Jorussia:
Does that now mean the current hitches is deliberate from INEC?Are you now telling us that every body in your polling unit/ward have not collected theirs? I know that there are issues but not for one politician irrespective of the political party they belong to,to try create the impression that INEC has been compromised.
I have not said so. Your earlier post putting the blame on the electorates for not collecting the cards is what annoyed me. Nigerians are more enlightened and ready to vote than before,but INEC is just not helping matters at all. As I type here now,i am stil at their office and no sign of me getting my card and the excuse is that,they are stil expecting more PVCs. Plenty ppl are here frustrated
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by duwdu: 11:31am On Feb 06, 2015
akatekpe:
I have not said so. Your earlier post putting the blame on the electorates for not collecting the cards is what annoyed me. Nigerians are more enlightened and ready to vote than before,but INEC is just not helping matters at all. As I type here now,i am stil at their office and no sign of me getting my card and the excuse is that,they are stil expecting more PVCs. Plenty ppl are here frustrated

In the midst of these arguments, have you taken your time to check online–the Web address is all over the place–where or which center your PVC actually is? If you have, then you'll do yourself a favor by just confronting the staff at the actual nominated center with the evidence. If you've done all that and you're still unsuccessful, then I'm afraid your issue may remain unresolved.

If you've not, I can assure you that quite a lot of people have gotten theirs based on the information they got from the INEC "govote" Web address.

Good luck!

P34c3

1 Like

Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by closearms(m): 11:36am On Feb 06, 2015
Adetula1:
it was expected,they need power at all cost.i only pity those set of people from the west that are educated by reading to pass exam but not educated to think properly
just imagine what this one is saying ...
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by akatekpe(m): 12:15pm On Feb 06, 2015
duwdu:

In the midst of these arguments, have you taken your time to check online–the Web address is all over the place–where or which center your PVC actually is? If you have, then you'll do yourself a favor by just confronting the staff at the actual nominated center with the evidence. If you've done all that and you're still unsuccessful, then I'm afraid your issue may remain unresolved.

If you've not, I can assure you that quite a lot of people have gotten theirs based on the information they got from the INEC "govote" Web address.

Good luck!

P34c3
Thanks for the info. You have saved me the stress of waiting,i just logged onto their site,i have also sent SMS as directed,i got an error message on their site saying" the voter cannot be found", the SMS reply from them says" Unable to find any voter with this name and VIN. I think am beginning to agree those who says that INEC is deleting people from their system. I voted in 2011 with the temporary voters' card with me here,i can't understand why I can't be found on their data base anymore. It' well shall
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by Jorussia(m): 12:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
akatekpe:
I understand your plight.Please just be a little bit patient. I believe that the high population of Lagos may have also contributed to the current hitches, even though i know that INEC should have made more better logistics arrangement. The only thing i don't like about this current hitches, is the attempt by PDP,to insinuate that Jega has been compromised by APC.Is it not this same Jega that conducted election that GEJ into power?why then is the false alarm from E.K.CLARK AND ASSOCIATES.please you live in Lagos,haven't you seen any non indigens with PVC?
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by PenSniper: 12:36pm On Feb 06, 2015
tosag:
Buhari has shown his result. Whats stopping GEJ and his goons from going to verify from cambrige? Let them do that ASAP so that this certificate wahala can be put to rest.

Did you not read Cambridge's press release that only the owner of a certificate can apply for same to be released ? And which cert. did Buhari release? The forged copy of mohammed instead of muhammadu by katsina state govt.? Its not easy to cover a bad lie, lol!
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by PLEXPLEX(m): 3:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
This is very true Alh. Balarebe Musa , Jiga is truly a suspect...

Burning of non indigene PVC in Lagos, Refusing to take PVC to non indigene areas in Kano & other core Northern State....

The southern leaders r now calling for the resignation of JIGA because it is crystal clear that the PVC distribution is lopsided tilted toward making GMB winner but God ll abort that ploy IJN
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by diepreyefrank: 4:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
Jorussia:
go and seat down my friend, you are blind...
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by lessbusy01: 5:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
Invest In The Future, Invest In Lekki.
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by PhockPhockMan: 11:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

FeBuhari 14 is on course.
I no fit laff. Febuhari14 ko MARCHBUHARI ni.

Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by PhockPhockMan: 1:53am On Feb 11, 2015
tosag:
Which certificate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jubilation As Hundreds Of Thousands Of PDP Faithfuls Welcome Atiku In Kaduna / Army Launches ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ In Anambra State To Curb Insecurity / Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.