Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' (32075 Views)

Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) / Fani-Kayode Calls Bayo Shittu A Boko Haram Sympathiser Or A Coward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by donphilopus: 6:40am On Mar 19, 2015
The Spokesman for Jonathan's Campaign Group, FFK, is at it again. He said his dad moved a motion for the Independence of Nigeria, while Amaechi's dad was a palm wine tapper.

Below is the sceenshot:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153125871737210&id=62188827209&_rdr#10153126448897210

2 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by Nobody: 6:43am On Mar 19, 2015
Son of a palm wine tapper who made it ahead of those born with a silver spoon

FFK, go and meet bianca jor.

410 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by WisdomFlakes: 6:46am On Mar 19, 2015
donphilopus:
The Spokesman for Jonathan's Campaign Group, FFK, is at it again. He said his dad moved a motion for the Independence of Nigeria, while Amaechi's dad was a palm wine tapper.

Below is the sceenshot:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153125871737210&id=62188827209&_rdr#10153126448897210

And so? Aren't palm-wine tappers human beings? Listen, your father's ignoble record is in the public domain. Another dose of garbage from a deranged drug-addicted lunatic.

276 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by donphilopus: 6:46am On Mar 19, 2015
Segeggs:
Son of a palm wine tapper who made it ahead of those born with a silver spoon

FFK, go and meet bianca jor.

FFK is surely high on Bianca's cum!

217 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by centmichael101(m): 6:48am On Mar 19, 2015
All becos of match 28,

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by donphilopus: 6:48am On Mar 19, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

And so? Aren't palm-wine tappers human beings? Another dose of garbage from a deranged drug-addicted lunatic.

And the fool expects palm wine tappers to vote Jonathan at the forthcoming Election. This' an insult to palm wine tappers. You can't just insult me and still ask for my vote. Never!

282 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by midolian(m): 6:51am On Mar 19, 2015
Its sad..

How FFK's father(Remi FFK) moved the motion for Nigeria's Independence...And now, FFK is happy, ruining the Independence together with his paymaster. What a bastard Son!

237 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 19, 2015
But he has not allowed that as an hindrance but has gone ahead to make his life far better than that of FFK.......

While we may not be in a position to determine the vessel through which we come to this world......we can determine how our life turn out to be.....Ameachi beat him hand down.

While he thinks he is mocking Ameachi.....he is actually mocking most of Nigerian elites including President Jonathan that came from very very humble background....

Meanwhile he is lying....Pa Enahoro moved the motion for the independence of Nigeria......his own Father... Fani life ended ingloriously.

217 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 19, 2015
midolian:
FFK's father moved the motion for Nigeria's Independence...And now, FFK is ruining the Independence together with his paymaster.

His father did not move any motion.....Late Anthony Enahoro did.

Take licking mouth FFK serious at your own peril

165 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by WisdomFlakes: 6:54am On Mar 19, 2015
ilugunboy:
But he has not allowed that as an hindrance but has gone ahead to make his life fsr better than that of FFK.......

While we may not be in a position to determine the vessel through which we come to this world......we can determine how our life turn out to be.....Ameachi beat him hand down.

While he thinks he is mocking Ameachi.....he is actually mocking most of Nigerian elites including President Jonathan that came from very very humble background....

Meanwhile he is lying....Pa Enahoro moved the motion for the indepencd of Nigeria......his own Father... Fani life ended ingloriously.

It shall be well with you for this. I endorse this message.

131 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by politricks: 6:56am On Mar 19, 2015
This femi frying kayode is at it again. Seriously this guy is doing more harm than good to jona with his utterances.

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 19, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

It shall be well with you for this. I endorse this message.

Honestly some people are just foolish.....there should be some modicum of dignity in our campaigns.....parents and children should be no-go areas.

28 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by donphilopus: 7:03am On Mar 19, 2015
ilugunboy:

You're very right sir. So many people still said it at the comment box on Facebook that his dad never moved the motion for the Independence of Nigeria and that it was moved by Pa Anthony Enahoro.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 19, 2015
donphilopus:

You're very right sir. So many people still said it at the comment box on Facebook that his dad never moved the motion for the. Independence of Nigeria and that it was moved by Pa Anthony Enahoro.

FFK has been lying since ages.....his father record is not what one should be proud of.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by Sanchez01: 7:04am On Mar 19, 2015
I wouldn't be offended in any way should someone call me the son of my father's trade. It's a thing to be proud. Papa Amaechi has done a great job with tapping Palm Wine. He saw the need to see his son become something greater through education and he invested everything he had into it, now that is pride. FFK should shut up at every instance because he ropes himself most times. Your father's legacy have dwindled all because of your laundering and sing abilities.

THE DIFFERENCE:

A Palm Wine tapper's son: A Charismatic Governor.

A Nationalist's son: A Spokesman

Late Victor Babaremilekun Adetokunboh Fani-Kayode, your son is a disgrace to sons!

What a man!

150 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by donphilopus: 7:15am On Mar 19, 2015
ilugunboy:

FFK has been lying since ages..... his father record is not what one should be proud of.

Pathetic!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by midolian(m): 7:19am On Mar 19, 2015
ilugunboy:

I once read about the man..its true ...read a lil abou him here

http://www.turkishweekly.net/op-ed/2592/chief-remi-fani-kayode-the-facts-and-not-the-fiction
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by omayeya: 7:20am On Mar 19, 2015
I though the dude says he is a historian, pls somebody should call his attention to further research. I remember my social science teacher back then telling me Chief Anthony Enahoro moved the motion for Nigeria independent. Ask him, is he a son of Enahoro? You never can tell maybe his mum confined in him

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by viczing(m): 7:24am On Mar 19, 2015
donphilopus:

FFK is surely high on Bianca's cum!

What are you high on

Let me tell you.

Your high on stupidity

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by ironheart(m): 7:28am On Mar 19, 2015
He was successful by making his son a governor through training, while ffk failed licking boots of those at d corridors of power

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by Bigcake: 7:31am On Mar 19, 2015
I like this guy, he knows how best to handle APC.... I still dont believe that Tinubu has a chronic mouth ordour. 100 likes for Femi Fani..... My bone man with heavy mouth artillery.

5 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by size40: 7:42am On Mar 19, 2015
This statement is as empty as FFK who made it. There is dignity in labour. Even if Amaechi's father is a palm wine tapper. His father had a legitimate business. His father has never been accused of stealing b4. For FFK, many Nigerians looks and sees his children as children born by one criminal Aviation minister in Nigeria whose case is still hanging in d court.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 19, 2015
midolian:
I once read about the man..its true ...read a lil abou him here

http://www.turkishweekly.net/op-ed/2592/chief-remi-fani-kayode-the-facts-and-not-the-fiction

I got this elsewhere...on the road now...we will discuss this better later

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Enahoro
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:51am On Mar 19, 2015
FFK needs to sniff more of bianca's panties....anyway.....who dance pass? FFK or Cavani?

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by donphilopus: 8:06am On Mar 19, 2015
Mods, homepage[url=Lalasticlala.Obinoscopy.Seun.Ishilove].[/url]
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by ZACHIE: 8:09am On Mar 19, 2015
[b]In July 1958 he successfully moved the motion for Nigeria's independence in the Federal House of Assembly. He argued that independence should take place on 2 April 1960[4][5] (the minutes of Hansard, 1958; Richard Sklar's "Nigeria's political parties:Power in an Emergent African Nation", World Press, p. 269; p. 269; Professor Onabamiro's "Glimpses in Nigeria's History", p. 140). In 1959 there was a further motion that was moved in the Nigerian Parliament asking for a slight amendment to the Fani-Kayode motion of July 1958. This new motion, which was moved by Sir Tafawa Balewa, asked that the 2 April 1960 date for independence which had already been accepted and approved by Parliament and which had been acquiesced to by the British colonial authorities, should be shifted from 2 April of the same year to 1 October instead. This motion of amendment was passed and approved by Parliament and it was acquiesced to by the British and that is how the date for Nigeria's independence, 1 October 1960, was finally arrived at.[5]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remi_Fani-Kayode[/b]

Can we put a stop to a lie?

7 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by donphilopus: 8:15am On Mar 19, 2015
ZACHIE:
[b]In July 1958 he successfully moved the motion for Nigeria's independence in the Federal House of Assembly. He argued that independence should take place on 2 April 1960[4][5] (the minutes of Hansard, 1958; Richard Sklar's "Nigeria's political parties:Power in an Emergent African Nation", World Press, p. 269; p. 269; Professor Onabamiro's "Glimpses in Nigeria's History", p. 140). In 1959 there was a further motion that was moved in the Nigerian Parliament asking for a slight amendment to the Fani-Kayode motion of July 1958. This new motion, which was moved by Sir Tafawa Balewa, asked that the 2 April 1960 date for independence which had already been accepted and approved by Parliament and which had been acquiesced to by the British colonial authorities, should be shifted from 2 April of the same year to 1 October instead. This motion of amendment was passed and approved by Parliament and it was acquiesced to by the British and that is how the date for Nigeria's independence, 1 October 1960, was finally arrived at.[5]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remi_Fani-Kayode[/b]

Can we put a stop to a lie?

Wikipedia, is now a reliable source? Are you aware that FFK can edit the page by himself? I've edited so many people's profile on wikipedia before. It's not reliable!

BTW, if you still insist that wikipedia is reliable, I just opened Anthony Enahoro's page and discovered he was the 'first' to move the motion for Nigeria's Independence.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Enahoro

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by KHAYGOLD(m): 8:19am On Mar 19, 2015
Kayode is at it again. Don't know the wiser between him and Patience Faka Jo.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by yumie: 8:22am On Mar 19, 2015
Please someone should go to Adeniyi Jones Ikeja, there are living witness to testify how irresponsible and reckless FFK father lived his life and I must tell you that FFK is following the same trail.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by BabaO2: 8:34am On Mar 19, 2015
By this statement of FFK, Amaechi should be the role model to alot of people, a palm wine tapper's son becoming an elected state governor by his people, this can not be said of FFK that was trained with stolen and cursed money. By the way it was our dear Pa Enahoro that moved the motion.
In 1953, Enahoro became the first to move the motion for Nigeria's independence which was eventually granted in 1960 after several political setbacks and defeats in parliament. Enahoro has been regarded by academics and many Nigerians as the "Father of Nigeria State".

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by sinizia: 8:44am On Mar 19, 2015
Amaechi is nothing but a loquacious dímwit with no IQ and empty brain filled with propaganda. A rabble rouser, fighting with all and sundry. Take him serious at your own peril.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo / Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.