Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

6,000 Wamakko Kinsmen Dump Sokoto APC For PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6,000 Wamakko Kinsmen Dump Sokoto APC For PDP (1296 Views)

Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office / Ikimi Loses Ground As 1,000 Kinsmen Dump PDP / 6,000 Wamakko Kinsmen Dump Sokoto APC For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6,000 Wamakko Kinsmen Dump Sokoto APC For PDP by okiezman(m): 9:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
An estimated 6,000 members of the All Progressives Congress in Wamakko Local Government Area of Sokoto State on Thursday defected to the Peoples Democratic Party.
TheNews Agency of Nigeriareports that the defectors were received in Wamakko by Alhaji Ibrahim Milgoma, Chairman of PDP in Sokoto State.
Governor Aliyu Wamakko is from the local government.
The spokesman for the defectors, Alhaji Abubakar Gedawa, said they joined the PDP to get justice and equity.
“We defected to the PDP from APC to ensure the success of the PDP at all levels in the upcoming general elections,” Gedawa said.
The governorship candidate of the PDP in the state, Senator Abdallah Wali, promised that he would ensure justice and equity in the state if elected.
A former governor of the state, Attahiru Bafarawa, called on the people of the area to vote massively for the PDP during the polls.
“I did my best to develop the local government when I was the governor of the state and Wali will continue from where I stopped, if elected as governor,” he said.
On his part, Milgoma said the leadership of the party would do its best to ensure that the APC-led state government was voted out of office on February 14.
“The PDP will sweep the forthcoming elections in the state and across Nigeria,” Milgoma, said.

http://www.punchng.com/news/6000-wamakko-kinsmen-dump-sokoto-apc-for-pdp/
Re: 6,000 Wamakko Kinsmen Dump Sokoto APC For PDP by okiezman(m): 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
If God be for us who can be against us...

*singing* all we are saying , Give us Goodluck

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6,000 Wamakko Kinsmen Dump Sokoto APC For PDP by simplemach(m): 9:48pm On Feb 05, 2015
Well this #6000 just saw the light. It was almost too late for them but lets just manage them. One by one dem go leave APC finish and the party will be left with only their presidential candidate and his campaign chairman.

9 Likes

Re: 6,000 Wamakko Kinsmen Dump Sokoto APC For PDP by SeverusSnape(m): 9:48pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nigerian politics...Always defecting.
I don't vote party, But individual.

1 Like

Re: 6,000 Wamakko Kinsmen Dump Sokoto APC For PDP by Alphaoscar: 9:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
Good riddance to their bad rubbish.

1 Like

Re: 6,000 Wamakko Kinsmen Dump Sokoto APC For PDP by Opiosko: 9:53pm On Feb 05, 2015
PDPEEEEE! POWERRRR! Taboowa nd APC on the brink. Sai GEJ

3 Likes

Re: 6,000 Wamakko Kinsmen Dump Sokoto APC For PDP by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
buhari cant smell aso rock as all forces are against him. Evil men cannot go scot free, nature will humiliate him if not man
Re: 6,000 Wamakko Kinsmen Dump Sokoto APC For PDP by drtwist(m): 10:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
A true Nigerian suppose to at least commend GEJ even if he has not perform up to the expected standard. A man that always put the peaceful existence of nigeria b4 making any decision. (To the westerner) Remember that nigeria belongs to both the minority and the majority. Cos one day ur children generation might still b a minority somehow.
Re: 6,000 Wamakko Kinsmen Dump Sokoto APC For PDP by resty4(m): 10:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
If this is true then that LG will vote PdP at state level but trust me expect anti party at presidential electn.
Re: 6,000 Wamakko Kinsmen Dump Sokoto APC For PDP by utytill(m): 10:28pm On Feb 05, 2015
Meanwhile,GEJ till 2019.
Re: 6,000 Wamakko Kinsmen Dump Sokoto APC For PDP by Plus10(m): 10:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
Gej we know!
Re: 6,000 Wamakko Kinsmen Dump Sokoto APC For PDP by Awho(m): 10:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
Mods i guess this is front page material i hope it hit fp before 7 a.m news tomorow hurray oga JONA HURRAY PDP
Re: 6,000 Wamakko Kinsmen Dump Sokoto APC For PDP by agabaI23(m): 10:59pm On Feb 05, 2015
Yes ooooo
More to come
Re: 6,000 Wamakko Kinsmen Dump Sokoto APC For PDP by Dannyset(m): 11:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
PDP be defecting on paper without pictorial evidence because dey wanna rig. Continue dcving ursef. U can't rig dis time.

1 Like

Re: 6,000 Wamakko Kinsmen Dump Sokoto APC For PDP by henchamb(m): 11:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
Imaginery 6000

1 Like

Re: 6,000 Wamakko Kinsmen Dump Sokoto APC For PDP by Chylo(m): 12:35am On Feb 06, 2015
drtwist:
A true Nigerian suppose to at least commend GEJ even if he has not perform up to the expected standard. A man that always put the peaceful existence of nigeria b4 making any decision. (To the westerner) Remember that nigeria belongs to both the minority and the majority. Cos one day ur children generation might still b a minority somehow.

What is all this cra.p about majority and minority? Are we not all equally Nigerians? So I should vote a criminal just because he is in minority?

Sorry, but no. My kids unborn wont forgive me for that.
Re: 6,000 Wamakko Kinsmen Dump Sokoto APC For PDP by agabaI23(m): 12:39am On Feb 06, 2015
Chylo:

What is all this cra.p about majority and minority? Are we not all equally Nigerians? So I should vote a criminal just because he is in minority?

Sorry, but no. My kids unborn wont forgive me for that.
Buhari lacks the capacity to lead a civilian government.

3 Likes

Re: 6,000 Wamakko Kinsmen Dump Sokoto APC For PDP by LagosBoi2(m): 1:16am On Feb 06, 2015
OK
Re: 6,000 Wamakko Kinsmen Dump Sokoto APC For PDP by safarigirl(f): 1:42am On Feb 06, 2015
6000 indeed. Nigerian political parties must tell us where they get these bloated figures. How many politicians are in the entire Sokoto that 6k can defect from one party?
Re: 6,000 Wamakko Kinsmen Dump Sokoto APC For PDP by Nobody: 2:48am On Feb 06, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Commissions New Govt House After PDP Finale Rally In Asaba / How Goodluck Plans To Win Postponed Elections / BREAKING!!! "PDP Set Up 37-person Committee, Spent N185bn To Rig Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.