Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke (63743 Views)

See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting / How Ex-president Arranged Arrest of Diezani - Silverbirdtv.com / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by cococandy(f): 8:12am On Feb 06, 2015
CFCfan:
cheesy grin grin
Diaris god oh
comic relief cheesy
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by UncleSnr(m): 8:31am On Feb 06, 2015
Check her family background, were they well to do before she became a minister?

1 Like

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by hedonistic: 8:54am On Feb 06, 2015
People are very stuuuupid and filled with hateful jealousy. For a Bayelsa Princess who was a DIRECTOR of Shell Nigeria and is married to a former Military Administrator and Chief of Naval Staff, what is the big deal in riding in a hired limousine with her sons? How does that translate to "flamboyant lifestyle" such that qualifies her for the hangman's noose? Has any law court found her guilty of stealing or misappropriating public funds? You losers need to get a life.

I am more worried by the miserable old thief called Tinubu who owns a private jet, hundreds of prime properties across high brow areas in Lagos, and is worth hundreds of billions of naira. You hypocritical noise makers should focus on him and ask yourselves how he acquired such stupendous wealth. Also do your research on one fat-faced thief called Gbenga Ashafa who spent all his working life as a civil servant in Lagos and is now an APC Senator, but is worth more than N50 billion with uncountable prime properties in Lagos. I know this man at close quarters and I can tell you that his lifestyle is ten times more flamboyant than Diezani's. Because he is a member of the APC, you hypocrites would not bother.

Leave Diezani alone!

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by adeebayo: 8:58am On Feb 06, 2015
tit:
This is ajimobi daughter,
her red dress is $50,000 of Oyo people money.
She wear it to British Fashion show,
my friend is there and see her.

ur english tho. it's enough to send d 'incoming' incumbent president packing...

8 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by brownlord: 9:02am On Feb 06, 2015
berem:
Holy Moses!!
Who will now inherit all his stupendous wealth?

He should adopt na!

Coming from a woman

4 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by rusher14: 9:24am On Feb 06, 2015
tit:
this is Buhari daughter in Los Angeles.
Her hand bag is $15000.

She is spending money like water in London.
Please quote the make of the bag and please can you zoom in for full effect?

2 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 06, 2015
berem:
Holy Moses!!
Who will now inherit all his stupendous wealth?

He should adopt na!
nawa o! madamme he didn't say no children,he said no male children..last time I checked,girls too count as children,plus one of his daughters work for him,so I'm very sure she is capable of controlling and managing his wealth when he eventually passes on..

3 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 06, 2015
jemimaa01:
[s] nawa o! madamme he didn't say no children,he said no male children..last time I checked,girls too count as children,plus one of his daughters work for him,so I'm very sure she is capable of controlling and managing his wealth when he eventually passes on.. [/s]
you obviously do not understand where I am driving at.

1 Like

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by kenex4ever(m): 9:53am On Feb 06, 2015
cococandy:
shocked lipsrsealed
lol, didn't notice d error. Tnx
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by ruggedtimi(m): 9:54am On Feb 06, 2015
CFCfan:

She is probably a sugar mama to some young men.
I hav confirmed it...I knw of sum1 she has made arrangemnt to meet...m sers here. Bt d guy culdnt make it to dere prefered meetng point. D so called guy is My friend and a relative to a veri close frnd of diezani.
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 06, 2015
berem:
you obviously do not understand where I am driving at.
well maybe you should make your point clearer,as I wasn't the only one who misunderstood what u wrote.
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Chinum: 10:53am On Feb 06, 2015
tit:
Her hand bag is $15000.

Don't mind them. Finding fault with how a woman spends her own money but seeing nothing wrong in a daughter spending the money her dad claims not to have.

Who does not know that oil companies pay a hell lot of money to their graduate trainees not to talk of someone that has risen to head OPEC.

Abeg enough of these sentiments. Funny enough, if it was a man, I'm sure his actions would have been justified. Whether he worked for the money or not. Taking a cue from our politicians.

5 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Chinum: 11:14am On Feb 06, 2015
ruggedtimi:
I hav confirmed it...I knw of sum1 she has made arrangemnt to meet...m sers here. Bt d guy culdnt make it to dere prefered meetng point. D so called guy is My friend and a relative to a veri close frnd of diezani.

Mr. Judina. So how e take concern you 4 another person matter? Abi are you jealous of your friend?

Before we can take you serious, you have to start with all them papas & Ogas going to our various Unis, destroying our daughters in the name of sugar daddy. cool

1 Like

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Decryptor(m): 1:10pm On Feb 06, 2015
And where is DiezaniAllison Madueke in that picture? Clueless APC!! Mtcheeewww!!!
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Frankiss44(m): 1:10pm On Feb 06, 2015
Chuksgeo:
My friends in Texas says the Madueke's lives like gods in the US

Did your friends in UK have anything to say about TINUBU'S FAMILY?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Faibuhari: 1:13pm On Feb 06, 2015
tit:
Her hand bag is $15000.

I thought the Dad has less than 1miliion nAira in is account

3 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by obowunmi(m): 1:13pm On Feb 06, 2015
Tinubu and co are saints.

I know for a fact that Ameachi owns hotels and apt buildings in Ghana. Quote me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by obowunmi(m): 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
GEJ until 2019.

If you don't like it, go and die.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by LadyAmaka(f): 1:15pm On Feb 06, 2015
If they lack campaign strategy, they should go to hell.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Frankiss44(m): 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
tit:
Her hand bag is $15000.

lolz...Corruption is just about to change hands...... APC and co are in for a shocker

3 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by ribbit: 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2015
tit:
Aregbesola commission this drum for $55,000!

he say it is the tallest drum in africa!
is it good?
Is it good the way he is spending the money?
its a monument. every government commissions monuments .. atleast, he didnt spend the money on champagnes and dil.dos in private jets and limousines.

1 Like

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by steppin: 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2015
tit:
Her hand bag is $15000.

Yet Buhari told us he borrowed money to buy the APC presidential form, which he wasn't qualified for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Frankiss44(m): 1:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
berem:
if its possible,then he should go ahead!

As for Dieziani Allison,Kirikiri awaits her soon

YOUR PAPA NA PRISON WARDEN?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by trevolicious1: 1:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
Beer parlour gist, at mama ngozi local joint.
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by tonididdy(m): 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2015
hedonistic:
People are very stuuuupid and filled with hateful jealousy. For a Bayelsa Princess who was a DIRECTOR of Shell Nigeria and is married to a former Military Administrator and Chief of Naval Staff, what is the big deal in riding in a hired limousine with her sons? How does that translate to "flamboyant lifestyle" such that qualifies her for the hangman's noose? Has any law court found her guilty of stealing or misappropriating public funds? You losers need to get a life.

I am more worried by the miserable old thief called Tinubu who owns a private jet, hundreds of prime properties across high brow areas in Lagos, and is worth hundreds of billions of naira. You hypocritical noise makers should focus on him and ask yourselves how he acquired such stupendous wealth. Also do your research on one fat-faced thief called Gbenga Ashafa who spent all his working life as a civil servant in Lagos and is now an APC Senator, but is worth more than N50 billion with uncountable prime properties in Lagos. I know this man at close quarters and I can tell you that his lifestyle is ten times more flamboyant than Diezani's. Because he is a member of the APC, you hypocrites would not bother.

Leave Diezani alone!
hey dude.

if diezani was an arsenal FC player she'd be fined for this picture of a wasteful flamboyant lifestyle ''not because its not her money and she can't flaunt it'' but because she's a role model and should live a simple exemplary life.

2 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2015
cococandy:

I'm just telling you to consider the possibility so that if he doesn't win you won't be too downcast tongue

If I could vote I won't vote for him.

You too correct!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by BodyKiss(m): 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2015
tit:
Her hand bag is $15000.

You know this just by looking at the picture?

1 Like

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
She is a hard working woman!!

2 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Jokay07(m): 1:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
pacesetter939:
The very flamboyant lifestyle of the Minister of Petroleum Resources, Mrs Diezani Alison-Madueke in private Jets and Limos at the expense of hard working Nigerians, revealed in a picture.

APC tweeted it...
that thief wey do eyes ball like............

1 Like

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Timoleon(m): 1:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
tit:
Her hand bag is $15000.

whats d name of d bag n where did u get it priced? bring ur source so nairalanders can see its d same bag and d same cost.

1 Like

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by obailala(m): 1:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
tit:
Her hand bag is $15000.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2100151_buharidaughter_jpegf7e49798f0e2f6d05d9f2d227555888a

Isnt that a paper shopping bag in her hand?... $15k?

5 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by alotofgrace(m): 1:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
pacesetter939:
The very flamboyant lifestyle of the Minister of Petroleum Resources, Mrs Diezani Alison-Madueke in private Jets and Limos at the expense of hard working Nigerians, revealed in a picture.

APC tweeted it...

Are they supposed to enter molue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) / IPOB Members React To Video Of Nnamdi Kanu, Wife Talking About Their Sex In Bed / Senator Akpabio Chooses Broom Over Umbrella During Rainfall In Akwa Ibom. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.