Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke (63712 Views)

See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting / How Ex-president Arranged Arrest of Diezani - Silverbirdtv.com / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by danielicon(m): 1:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
tit:
this is Buhari daughter in Los Angeles.
Her hand bag is $15000.

She is spending money like water in London.
my God bless u and give u and ur generation unending testimony. why do people rant about Alison? politicians are luxurious in nature, people shout buhari for change. una no see the change in 2003,2007 and 2011, na now una see am.? Clueless Nigerians. the problem with Nigerians is that very few of Nigerians know abt politics. most ppl just take it as they heard

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
Chaiii, so much for d so called transformation agenda, is dis women empowerment or wat?
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Oildichotomy(m): 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
The opposition should tweet the cows of Buhari to make even

2 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by obailala(m): 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
tit:
Aregbesola commission this drum for $55,000!

he say it is the tallest drum in africa!
is it good?
Is it good the way he is spending the money?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2100161_drum_png64adc1fbe773906e1f1b86c9becc31af

lol grin cheesy

No comments!
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Shoutozone: 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
That's how badly they spend our money.. . This is so bad. Living flamboyant lifestyles while the common men suffer. Diaris God.
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Lakeshizu(m): 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
idu1:
you are always trying by all means to sound dumb and sill.y....
she is actually Dumb..... Her Hatred for Buhari has no bounds.

1 Like

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by harrysterol(m): 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
stinggy:
Let no one talk ills of the woman. Her beauty is enough for me to overlook her sins. tongue

Diezani, my crush I may never have sad embarassed cry
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by deejayterabyte(m): 1:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
tit:
Her hand bag is $15000.

$15000 ? grin grin grin

Your lies can make the devil repent cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Timoleon(m): 1:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
tit:
This is ajimobi daughter,
her red dress is $50,000 of Oyo people money.
She wear it to British Fashion show,
my friend is there and see her.

i am sorry for d trolls dat clicked like without verification. my brother me i am curious. who made dis dress? whats ur source for the price tag? did she tell u or u just assumed? thank you.

1 Like

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by anonimi: 1:29pm On Feb 06, 2015

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by joelenesleek(f): 1:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
After all she has oil in her state. STOP COMPLAINING AND MAKE USE OF THE NATURAL RESOURCES IN YOUR STATE. stop putting your eye for oil money explore other resources like Cows.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by deejayterabyte(m): 1:31pm On Feb 06, 2015
Timoleon:

i am sorry for d trolls dat clicked like without verification. my brother me i am curious. who made dis dress? whats ur source for the price tag? did she tell u or u just assumed? thank you.

Why do you take these foools serious cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by dre11(m): 1:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
tit:
Her hand bag is $15000.

Which hand bag are you talking of from the pic because all I see is the package bag and nothing

5 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Sagamite(m): 1:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
Chuksgeo:
My friends in Texas says the Madueke's lives like gods in the US

PapiWata:
It costs roughly the equivalent of 100 first-class commercial airline round-trip tickets to London from Lagos, to take ONE round-trip by chartered private jet on the same route. This utterly disgusting hooker flies on private jets ALL the ffucking time, using money from the national treasury of Nigeria.

Even the most ardent supporters of Jonathan Goodluck should be alarmed and saddened that a pathologically greedy kleptomaniac woman of this nature, who really should be locked away safely behind bars, is allowed to CONTINUE reveling in her champagne and caviar lifestyle of decadent over-consumption, at the the expense of the Nigerian treasury.

https://www.nairaland.com/2131672/audit-report-indicts-nnpc-corporation/4#30453579

2 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by anonimi: 1:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
Timoleon:

What is the source of the picture used in the APC tweet
Do we even know if has anything to do with Diezani?

2 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Champele(m): 1:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
Tinubu spend 1billion dollars to celebrate his birthday when he was Lagos state governor,apc no show us that one,sick desperate peeps. They want oil blocks,come and take it! Because na ur papa property. Losers.

1 Like

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Coldfeet(f): 1:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
brownlord:

Coming from a woman
My thought too! women are indeed their own enemy
berem should put herself in the shoes of dangotes wife should someone advice her husband to adopt a male child! like the daughters he already have aint worth bequitting property to smh.

5 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by searider(m): 1:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
Alison-Madueke and Okonji-iweala are the most corrupt ministers in GEJ's government. I wonder why all these women are so corrupt. Give them a little light; they will torch the whole city. Stella Oduah was thrown out of office because of corruption.

It is no News that GEJ dines with corrupt women. That's why we can not have a female president before she go sell naija take send her children abroad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Truckpusher(m): 1:35pm On Feb 06, 2015
adeebayo:

ur english tho. it's enough to send d 'incoming' incumbent president packing...
You got the message and that's what matters right now.

3 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by free2ryhme: 1:35pm On Feb 06, 2015
[quote author=stinggy post=30470323]Let no one talk ills of the woman. Her beauty is enough for me to overlook her sins. tongue

Diezani, my crush I may never have sad embarassed cry [/quote

na for old woman you still dey get crush

Heaven help your soul
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by ayukdaboss(m): 1:36pm On Feb 06, 2015
[s]
dokyOloye:
APC is going after all d women in GEJ's govt cos APC is an hardcore Islamic party and hardcore islamists believe women should never be heard nor seen talk more of holding positions.
[/s]
APC is one of the only parties with a woman contesting for Governorship. So what's this rubbish you're spewing?

2 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Sagamite(m): 1:37pm On Feb 06, 2015
tit:
Her hand bag is $15000.

What bag is that and how did you know it cost $15,000.

I wait.

3 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by babdap: 1:37pm On Feb 06, 2015
[quote author=tit post=30470889]This is ajimobi daughter,
my friend is there and see her. Or saw her.
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Sagamite(m): 1:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
tit:
This is ajimobi daughter,
my friend is there and see her.

What dress is that?

Show us wheree you got the picture from.

2 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by ayukdaboss(m): 1:39pm On Feb 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
You got the message and that's what matters right now.
She has no message to pass. Gen. Buhari's daughter is holding an opaque shopping bag. How was she able to cost the items inside to get $15,000?? Or are you two reasoning on the same level?

1 Like

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by fromnigeria(m): 1:39pm On Feb 06, 2015
lilbabyak:
Insult not one of our presidents, if them catch you I no dey there.
This morning prayer:
May GOD run your enemies live as jonathan is running Nigeria

hahaahaaha

1 Like

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by tittop4: 1:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
This is what APC want. It coveteousness that is pushing APC and that's what is going to kill them. It's obvious they want to divide this country because of oil and God won't allow them. Goodluck is the answer.
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Truckpusher(m): 1:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
anonimi:
Is Buhari's daughter not in UK school

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2056178_buharrriii_jpegfa72c16ad1c41e9eed450be7ddf57e53
Buhari said that he borrowed money from the bank to buy his form , so who on earth pays for his daughter's school fees in the UK ? And I believe that she is not the only daughter schooling in the UK.

Tinubu owns luxury properties in Lagos state , how hard did he work to acquire such wealth?

Amaechi owns a refinery in Ghana and doubles as housing magnate for the tiny West African state , how did he acquire those properties ?

GEJ TILL APC THE DEN OF THIEVES STOP CALLING OTHERS THIEVES.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Acidosis(m): 1:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
tit killed the useless thread on arrival
grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Truckpusher(m): 1:45pm On Feb 06, 2015
ayukdaboss:

She has no message to pass. Gen. Buhari's daughter is holding an opaque shopping bag. How was she able to cost the items inside to get $15,000?? Or are you two reasoning on the same level?
But you believed the picture of Diezani in a private jet? undecided
Your hypocrisy stinks.

2 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
barracud3r:
I can imagine her sitting on your face and you sucking on her clits like a lollipop. after sucking her clits , she order you to lick her ass.. and finally she orders you to bend down and stretch out your ass , then she fvcks your tight hairy ass with a Love Machine.

Jisos!!!

1 Like

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Truckpusher(m): 1:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
Acidosis:
tit killed the useless thread on arrival
grin grin grin
The shameless iidiots resorted to making mockery of her written grammar.

The thing pain dem I swear grin

Let them cry us a river. grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dino Melaye On A Stretcher In The Court Room With Ben Murray-Bruce (Photos) / Nigerians Engage In ‘Unknown Bishop Challenge’ To Mock APC (photos) / Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.