Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke (63748 Views)

See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting / How Ex-president Arranged Arrest of Diezani - Silverbirdtv.com / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Sagamite(m): 2:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
Elxandre:

Don't you think he (Tinubu) will likely want to recoup his investments in cash and kind of APC eventually triumphs?
He surely isn't wasting his time and resources for nothing.

I don't actually care, but APC laying this claims and corruption allegations are just being hypocritical!

It is not "investments", mate. It is "looting".

Tinubu is not investing his resources, he is looting the public's resources.

There is nothing to recoup except by the Nigerian people.

As long as majority of Nigerians continue voting for looters in elections, you will keep on having looters at elections.

4 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by dammytosh: 2:55pm On Feb 06, 2015
tit:
this is Buhari daughter in Los Angeles.
Her hand bag is $15000.

She is spending money like water in London.

Oponu.

15,000 dollars response to Chatered Jet.

I am sorry but you are one of the f00lish youths around.

Can't you think ?
sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by DukeNija(m): 2:55pm On Feb 06, 2015
PapiWata:
It costs roughly the equivalent of 100 first-class commercial airline round-trip tickets to London from Lagos, to take ONE round-trip by chartered private jet on the same route. This utterly disgusting hooker flies on private jets ALL the ffucking time, using money from the national treasury of Nigeria.

Even the most ardent supporters of Jonathan Goodluck should be alarmed and saddened that a pathologically greedy kleptomaniac woman of this nature, who really should be locked away safely behind bars, is allowed to CONTINUE reveling in her champagne and caviar lifestyle of decadent over-consumption, at the the expense of the Nigerian treasury.

I am a die-hard GEJ supporter, but for the above comment i can buy you a trailer load of Heineken. I hate Deziani Alison-Madueke

1 Like

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by kingecommerce: 2:55pm On Feb 06, 2015
Zidoff.com is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing online marketplace. We launched in July 2014 and our mission is to become the world global market place.

We carter an ever expanding customer base, offering products that range from Phones, Computers, Clothing, Shoes, Home Appliances, Books, Healthcare, Baby Products, personal care, homes and garden and much more.

Try them and thanks me later.

1 Like

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by April4th(m): 2:56pm On Feb 06, 2015
ekolina:
I think she can afford the life style. Remember she worked in shell for more than 25years and rose to the rank of an executive director(the first female executive director in shell), she has been minister for more than six years, her husband is a retire rear admiral and former chief of defense staff and ambassador. Her father is a high chief in Bayelsa.......so she can afford the lifestyle without touching govt fund

Abeg help me educate all dis Apc apologists that just comment without checking the information properly. She's rich,she comes from a rich family and married a wealthy man. I don't see reasons why she can't enjoy her wealth,just because she's a minister of the FRN.

1 Like

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by DukeNija(m): 2:58pm On Feb 06, 2015
cococandy:
the way you're taking GMB matter ehn grin

What if he doesn't win? What will you do?
You and berem?

Lol. More like: when he eventually loses, what will you do?
You and Berem

4 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Chinum: 3:05pm On Feb 06, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Can you explain how it is her money?

What's wrong with him?

1 Like

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by adorable29(f): 3:10pm On Feb 06, 2015
liberty300:
Nonsense. Because she's on a private jet it is then termed "flamboyant" abii? Dose she own the private jet or hasn't she earned a trip in a private jet on official govt duty? Why is apc always going after females in GEJ's govt? Tinubu that owns a private jet nko? I hate double standards

Don't mind them! The woman has worked for what she has. What is the big deal in riding
in a limo sef. Chidinma, waje and Tiwa dem have ridden in it. Why not Allison? This APC goons are spoiling Buhari's popularity amongst we women with their anti-women campaign.

Imagine what this one below is saying!

PapiWata:
I arrived at the conclusion long ago that women are FAR more prone to reflexive industrial-scale greed and gluttony, than men will EVER be.

Why this uniquely female trait evolved, I have no ffucking idea, but taking Nigeria as a test case, the list of women, who looted money by the truck-load the INSTANT they stumbled into positions of public trust, is a list as long as history itself.

It is interesting to note that one of Africa's richest businessmen, Mr. Dangote, has allowed NO women in his vast conglomerate to attain positions where they can get their hands on his money. This fact is particularly pertinent in view of the fact that Dangote has NO male children.

6 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by dokyOloye: 3:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
Sagamite:

You need to be saved from your damaged moronic brain by having someone blast it with a shotgun.
Lol,see this jew man see shotgun.If I catch U eee
Ewu,U think say na to de riot we de talk of.Jew man like U.
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Sagamite(m): 3:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
Chinum:

What's wrong with him?

Is that the answer to the question I asked you?

1 Like

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
berem:
hmmm! You seem not to understand abi?
With all the money he has,he can have a male biological child.
CFCfan isn't that possible?

Wealth does not translate to virility or chances of having a male child.
Life can be funny, I'm not sure he is bothered though.

How many times have we heard of. Panel beater or vulcaniser who ran away from home because the wife delivered a set of triplet,all boys.. cheesy
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Sagamite(m): 3:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
dokyOloye:
Lol,see this jew man see shotgun.If I catch U eee
Ewu,U think say na to de riot we de talk of.Jew man like U.

You are a cretinous fuuktard.

Go and beg someone to blow your brains out.

1 Like

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by pekeyim: 3:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
Sagamite:

Because one is a Minister or OPEC chairman means they must fly private jet?

I'll reply when you get some sense.

1 Like

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
Oya Soludo its time to release an article on this woman. Trillion trillion things.
I, OilGas, is angry that people are stealing me from the Niger Delta.

1 Like

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by lexyclasy: 3:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
tit:
Aregbesola commission this drum for $55,000!

he say it is the tallest drum in africa!
is it good?
Is it good the way he is spending the money?
EVEN WOLE SOYINKA IS THERE WATCHING ...I THOT HE WOULD HAVE SLAP HIM OF MISLEADING OSUN...YET HE GOT THE IMPETUS TO SAY THAT GEJ SHOULD BE VOTED OUT.....VOTE HIM OUT AND REMAIN IN NIGERIA DONT RUN O...BCAUSE AMAECHI, NYAKO,KWANKWASIYA,TINU-IBU,TAMBAWA....AL OF YOU THAT HITS THE POLITY WILL NOT GO SCOT FREE...I PITTY THAT LARGE MOUTH AMAECHI BECAUSE NO HIDING PLACE FOR HIM HOMEWARD...WE WILL DEALT WITH HIM

1 Like

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by joelenesleek(f): 3:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
Sagamite:

This is a perfect example of a cretinous product of a failed education system.
na you sabi. If children of Obas live large home and abroad, why shouldn't a petroleum minister and a hard working woman give her children better life. Stay wherever you are and type your head, na una type the steal una oga money the come quote rubbish online.

4 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Chinum: 3:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
Sagamite:

Is that the answer to the question I asked you?

When you are ready for a reasonable discuss I would know.

1 Like

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by pekeyim: 3:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
Elxandre:

Don't mind these fanatics.

I was asking someone where Tinubu got his billions from, the person replied ; he was once a governor and held this or that positions bla bla bla...
Positions not nearly as money spinning as this woman's, yet he is one of the wealthiest Nigerians.

Nonsense!

I know she and many others are corrupt, but don't sell me the "I'm saintly BS".

APC= Hypocrites

Tinubu even has 2 private jets,
From dealing drugs and being ex Lagos state governor.

Yet they are indeed the change people are screaming left right and centre.

http://m.dailytimes.com.ng/article/ex-lagos-state-governor-bola-tinubu-acquires-second-private-jet#.VNTQLWrTVxt

2 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by ayukdaboss(m): 3:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
You're a grade 'A' dunce.How did you come up with the theory that one was photoshopped and the other one a genuine picture? undecided

I never expected a typical janjawiid to know the difference between black and white, either way you're on a lost cause and I can't wait for your illiterate Buhari to cry once more.
Theres no need for name calling young man. Just settle down and reason for even a minute...you'll realize that it's you who's on a lost course.
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 06, 2015
eastermaris:

All these makes her a billionaire right? Olodo!
no all those things should have made her wretched like you. by the way, what is so special if she is in limo? is it not in this the same site that you guys posted picture of omotala in limo? you fools are talking as if this woman is been paid salaries.
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Chinum: 3:36pm On Feb 06, 2015
DukeNija:

I am a die-hard GEJ supporter, but for the above comment i can buy you a trailer load of Heineken. I hate Deziani Alison-Madueke

It's obvious you are a male chauvinist who can't understand why a mere woman has so much authority & money. cool

5 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
eastermaris:

All these makes her a billionaire right? Olodo!
no all those things should have made her wretched like you. by the way, what is so special if she is in limo? is it not in this the same site that you guys posted picture of omotala in limo? you fools are talking as if this woman is not been paid salaries.
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by 100Cents: 3:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
Chuksgeo:
My friends in Texas says the Madueke's lives like gods in the US

I am tired of hearing this woman's name and accusations.

Can't GEJ just boot her out ? I am sure she is not the only person who can be an oil minister. This kind of luxury is only possible in the Arab world or among Americas richest entertainers..

For example, I am a Chemical Engineer. I can be oil minister..
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Truckpusher(m): 3:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
ayukdaboss:

Theres no need for name calling young man. Just settle down and reason for even a minute...you'll realize that it's you who's on a lost course.
You were the one that started with negative rethoric ,I'm only complimenting you by going up a little bit on the ladder.

Disrespect me and expecting calmness is a thing that doesn't exist in my own world.Keep it civil and I will be civil with you , after all we are not cavemen .if you showcase your own negative attitude I'll have no choice than to reciprocate in equal and more derogatory manner with no regrets.
You got me?

2 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 3:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
April4th:

Abeg help me educate all dis Apc apologists that just comment without checking the information properly. She's rich,she comes from a rich family and married a wealthy man. I don't see reasons why she can't enjoy her wealth,just because she's a minister of the FRN.
please spare us that. its true she has those credentials but do u think a minister of petroleum uses private funds travel? u think thats how its done? she was invited for questioning by the senate bt she refused to show up and mr clueless backed her.

1 Like

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by pomsky: 3:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
barracud3r:
I can imagine her sitting on your face and you sucking on her clits like a lollipop. after sucking her clits , she order you to lick her ass.. and finally she orders you to bend down and stretch out your ass , then she fvcks your tight hairy ass with a Love Machine.

....you are quite sick, i must confess!
You possess a warped mind leaning on the borders of dementia, that nothing but the blood of Jesus can heal and make straight.
Even filth will call your post filth.
Nonsensical and idiotic!

4 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by 100Cents: 3:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
HURUCHI:

Yes ohhhh one of gej transformation agenda

Don't bring GOODLUCK into this..

If a person is naturally flamboyant, the person should not live like a prince at the expense of others..

Jonathan ,sack this woman who is giving you a bad name..
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by taymiitope: 3:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
These are GEJ cabinets they spend money like drinking water oil money that can't be measure....they call it hard work heaven will punish dem all IJN

xreal:
all the oyel mony.

is that not Asari I am seeing?

1 Like

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by 100Cents: 3:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
PapiWata:
It costs roughly the equivalent of 100 first-class commercial airline round-trip tickets to London from Lagos, to take ONE round-trip by chartered private jet on the same route. This utterly disgusting hooker flies on private jets ALL the ffucking time, using money from the national treasury of Nigeria.

Even the most ardent supporters of Jonathan Goodluck should be alarmed and saddened that a pathologically greedy kleptomaniac woman of this nature, who really should be locked away safely behind bars, is allowed to CONTINUE reveling in her champagne and caviar lifestyle of decadent over-consumption, at the the expense of the Nigerian treasury.

This is highly condemnable.

#$@ck Diezani now...
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by 100Cents: 3:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
tit:
this is Buhari daughter in Los Angeles.
Her hand bag is $15000.

She is spending money like water in London.

We all knw Buhari is a thief and liar and forger and perjurer

1 Like

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by 100Cents: 3:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
PapiWata:
I arrived at the conclusion long ago that women are FAR more prone to reflexive industrial-scale greed and gluttony, than men will EVER be.

Why this uniquely female trait evolved, I have no ffucking idea, but taking Nigeria as a test case, the list of women, who looted money by the truck-load the INSTANT they stumbled into positions of public trust, is a list as long as history itself.

It is interesting to note that one of Africa's richest businessmen, Mr. Dangote, has allowed NO women in his vast conglomerate to attain positions where they can get their hands on his money. This fact is particularly pertinent in view of the fact that Dangote has NO male children.

Is it not women that you will give a list of items to get for the home then she gets to the market and starts buying jewellery and trinkets way no dey the list and money go finish ?

One thing way dey make me quarrel well well with my Ex..
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by DukeNija(m): 3:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
Chinum:

It's obvious you are a male chauvinist who can't understand why a mere woman has so much authority & money. cool

Its obvious you are trying to get my attention cool
Anyway, im not a chauvinist and i admire successful people, but i hate thieves.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Welcomes Another Son With Mystery Woman (Photo) / Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) / Videos From Shiite Members' Protest In Abuja & Clash With Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.