Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi (34490 Views)

Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail / EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering / Buhari, Incorruptible, Honest – Gov. Sule Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by Arysexy(m): 11:33am On Feb 06, 2015
igeolink:
If u like call GEJ clueless..i will still vote for him
If u like call him Otuoke fisherman...I will still vote him
If u like call him the most corrupt leader...I will still vote for him
If u like call him senseless... My vote is still for him....
Wither GEJ will win or not...I will still vote for him
If u like tell me he hasn't completed his Ph.D...I will still vote for him..
If Everyone in Nigeria should vote against GEJ...I will still be the only one to vote for him
I have made up my mind

God bless u.

I have made up my mind and my family too have. We are for GEJ.

The Just concluded national conference resolution need to be implemented to d latter.

Is it APC that bodycotted it that will implement it?

We need to move forward not backward. I have no atom of doubt GEJ is coming out victorious come next week saturday.

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by killuminati(m): 11:37am On Feb 06, 2015
Baddest guy ever liveth. Headmaster l'omo konse prefect.. Kilode ton beef ye grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by Wizlove(m): 11:38am On Feb 06, 2015
Even if GEJ will have one vote,that vote will be mine.that is how I have decided. GEJ all the way.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 06, 2015
igeolink:
If Everyone in Nigeria should vote against GEJ...I will still be the only one to vote for him
I have made up my mind
This guy has already accepted defeat ooooo, don't worry you will follow goatluck back to Otuoke
Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by shizzle11(m): 11:39am On Feb 06, 2015
zimoni:
Whatever.

Jonathan till 2019.
That's my guy! Darkness can never prevail over light, i'm happy you refused to be cajoled by the unscrupulous pseudo progressives. winkcheesy

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by zimoni(f): 11:41am On Feb 06, 2015
shizzle11:
That's my guy! Darkness can never prevail over light, i'm happy you refused to be cajoled by the unscrupulous pseudo progressives. winkcheesy

You get mouth Bro.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by goryorhal(m): 11:42am On Feb 06, 2015
igeolink:
I have made up my mind

Oga park well make we waka jawe.. na who dey ask you all this verse you dey yarn. If you like vote for am and if you like no vote..at least na one vote you get wey you con dey bleat like Goat for here..
Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by omakay(m): 11:43am On Feb 06, 2015
championeh:
Uhm, How old are you? Can you tell me if your Dad or an elder in your family has never done that to you before

Even the smiley in my post would tell the dumbest of persons that am making a simple joke.....

But your stupidity has pushed you to even insult me here....

You better lighten up. Nigeria might be that bad for you but it is not bad for me!!!!!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by Ladi123: 11:46am On Feb 06, 2015
HopeAtHand:
They are mocking all of you...APC and PDP supporters that is.
the youth should learn from this pix and stop the valence .

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by killuminati(m): 11:47am On Feb 06, 2015
muktarmtt:
is dat hw u will win election?
grin dat guy mumu is very amazing
Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by Tyche(m): 11:47am On Feb 06, 2015
dvee2:

Exactly, and to think just because of his overbearing wife madam peace. What did Ameachi do to him? Nothing. Because of PEJ he forced the governors forum to depose Ameachi, a forum that has no constitutional power, why not let them be?

It was a mistake, too early seen unknown but known too late.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by Charlesdonald(m): 11:47am On Feb 06, 2015
grin
omakay:

Even the smiley in my post would tell the dumbest of persons that am making a simple joke.....

You better lighten up. Nigeria might be that bad for you but it is not bad for me!!!!!
grin
omakay:

hmmmmmmmm.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by killuminati(m): 11:49am On Feb 06, 2015
ilwar2:

does he give u sleepless nyt too?

just my opinion lol.
grin he's a Tanoid
Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by Ladi123: 11:51am On Feb 06, 2015
Wizlove:
Even if GEJ will have one vote,that vote will be mine.that is how I have decided. GEJ all the way.
carry go GEJ till 2019. No shaking
Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by Ladi123: 12:02pm On Feb 06, 2015
They r deceiving Nigerians behind closed door. Be wise

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by upcrown2512(m): 12:06pm On Feb 06, 2015
YES.
Igeink.
Has forgot that the only thing that is constant is change. Quotes" We may not sure things we'll be better if we change: but its highly imperative and necessary to change for things to get better.

It's not too late to change your mind because of your unborn child.
VOTE GMB/PYO
Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by LIBRAGOLD: 12:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
Awesome Umrah Deals!Visa,Hotel in Med&Mak,meals,transpt,Flt tkt...all frm just #300k. Feb 18/19-28; Mar18/19-28. Cal 08172027447or www.libragoldgroup.com

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by drogs(m): 12:30pm On Feb 06, 2015
Faibuhari:
He is saying," Amaechi I hear say u dey sleep with your friends wife, no come my state again ooo"
comment la dumb#
Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by ahizih(m): 12:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
GEJ no go like dis kind play oh
Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by poundlander: 12:35pm On Feb 06, 2015
igeolink:
I have made up my mind

which mind are you making up? you and your fellow likers have no mind.#chibok girls
Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 06, 2015
Naughty boy... grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by discusant: 12:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
Lamido is telling Amaechi: This deaf man wanting to return his people this time to full time enslavement. Man, you do not know that your personal interests and hatred for Jonathan shall at last make your people weep and gnash their teeth.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by discusant: 12:57pm On Feb 06, 2015
poundlander:

which mind are you making up? you and your fellow likers have no mind.#chibok girls
Chibok girls were actually kidnapped to make mugus hate Jonathan administration so as to vote in agents of the kidnappers who are parading as politicians. Buhari now stands as the chief beneficiary of Chibok kidnap. Don't become a mugu by voting Buhari. Worse, if you vote Buhari, Nigeria may start to fight another group of insurgents because we are now used to surrendering to insurgents.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
soe:
Lol it's normal...look at this also btw rochas and fashola

Op these guys are not gay
Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by PStacks(m): 2:08pm On Feb 06, 2015
Sule Lamido be like ; You this stubborn boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by Skoopy(m): 2:31pm On Feb 06, 2015
Tyche:
GEJ should not have lost Amechi

His wife created more harm than good for him. After elections he should find a way of taming her at otuoke
Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by fathermikky: 3:06pm On Feb 06, 2015
Amaechi will soon go jobless soon because Jonathan will win and amaechi your are finish,GEJ 2019
Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by joe4christ(m): 3:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
juniormusa:
Lol Whether Apc like it or not GEJ will win the election....
Vote GEJ for continuity...

Continuity in what? Is it in cluelessness or corruption

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by Laid2001: 3:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
igeolink:
I have made up my mind

Only if you give me evidence that he organised an helped rigg the Ekiti elction would I move on to APC

SAI BABA
Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 06, 2015
igeolink:
I have made up my mind

You will make a good orator, perhaps on of GEJ speech writer
Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by Olaone1: 4:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
"stop being stubborn and petulant, Amaechi"
Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by Sacramento4real(m): 4:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
juniormusa:
Lol Whether Apc like it or not GEJ will win the election....
Vote GEJ for continuity...
Continuity of what?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Moment Imo People Welcomed Buhari (Video) / How Uzodinma Jumped From 4th To 1st Place Via Supreme Court (Throwback) / Poll Shift: Oshiomhole Dares INEC, To Resume Campaigns Despite Restriction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.