Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi (34489 Views)

Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail / EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering / Buhari, Incorruptible, Honest – Gov. Sule Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by kunlesehan(m): 11:08am On Feb 06, 2015
U nor dey hear word!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 06, 2015
You this man....I have told you....come back to the umbrella!

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by ionsman: 11:08am On Feb 06, 2015
"So na with this your small ear you take dey hear all the bad things Goodlack dey do?"

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by 9jvirgin(m): 11:08am On Feb 06, 2015
From Rivers, Ada George Road.......

We love you Amaechi wink

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by credibleGod(m): 11:08am On Feb 06, 2015
hmmm pally moments
Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by dvee2: 11:11am On Feb 06, 2015
Tyche:
GEJ should not have lost Amechi

Exactly, and to think just because of his overbearing wife madam peace. What did Ameachi do to him? Nothing. Because of PEJ he forced the governors forum to depose Ameachi, a forum that has no constitutional power, why not let them be?

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by aminae: 11:13am On Feb 06, 2015
THIS YOUR EAR NO DE HEAR WORD!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 06, 2015
Tyche:
GEJ should not have lost Amechi

EXACTLY!.....exactly!

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by Nzeh12(m): 11:15am On Feb 06, 2015
"Ämechi e be like say this your stubbornness na the way forward ooh, carry your guy along when this una APC enter aso rock"
Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by muktarmtt(m): 11:15am On Feb 06, 2015
juniormusa:
Lol Whether Apc like it or not GEJ will win the election....
Vote GEJ for continuity...
is dat hw u will win election?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by dre11(m): 11:15am On Feb 06, 2015
He is just asking Amaechi how he was able to making PDP and the president go sleepless for days because of his romance with APC

And also telling him not to forget what they discussed during the time he did visit..... That he should not forget him when they take over and send GEJ back to Otuoke

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by muktarmtt(m): 11:17am On Feb 06, 2015
igeolink:
If u like call GEJ clueless..i will still vote for him
If u like call him Otuoke fisherman...I will still vote him
If u like call him the most corrupt leader...I will still vote for him
If u like call him senseless... My vote is still for him....
Wither GEJ will win or not...I will still vote for him
If u like tell me he hasn't completed his Ph.D...I will still vote for him..
If Everyone in Nigeria should vote against GEJ...I will still be the only one to vote for him
I have made up my mind
gud for u may God run ur life ur destiny nd ur family affairs like jona run dis country let me hear u say Ameen

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by bakila: 11:18am On Feb 06, 2015
juniormusa:
Lol Whether Apc like it or not GEJ will win the election....
Vote GEJ for continuity...
Why are you asking readers to Vote GEJ ? He can only win when he is liked, in 2011 he didn't win in PDP enclaves alone. ACN provided the other piller for his victory and Ameachi Rivers.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by iahmed(m): 11:18am On Feb 06, 2015
igeolink:
If u like call GEJ clueless..i will still vote for him
If u like call him Otuoke fisherman...I will still vote him
If u like call him the most corrupt leader...I will still vote for him
If u like call him senseless... My vote is still for him....
Wither GEJ will win or not...I will still vote for him
If u like tell me he hasn't completed his Ph.D...I will still vote for him..
If Everyone in Nigeria should vote against GEJ...I will still be the only one to vote for him
I have made up my mind
try harder this is not good enough

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by ilwar2(m): 11:19am On Feb 06, 2015
fajesito:
I no like this amaechi at all. Just my opinion though undecided

does he give u sleepless nyt too?

just my opinion lol.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by Lincoln275(m): 11:19am On Feb 06, 2015
Amaechi u be bad boi ooooo, see how u dey make dem dey fear u everyday

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by nnamdiosu(m): 11:22am On Feb 06, 2015
Charlesdonald:
Pay attention! Jigawa State governor, Sule Lamido
(right) appears to be playfully telling Governor Rotimi
Amaechi of Rivers State, during the National Council
of State meeting, held at the Presidential Villa in
Abuja, yesterday.
to me he is saying....amaechi, amaechi this boy. you no dey hear word abi. now u don make the umbrella people to get sleepless night. well.... well done, I like that.
meanwhile amaechi is smiling like a 5 year old whose parents are praising him. amaechi is saying, godfather d godfather. Wetin I go do na. pikin way say e mama no go sleep he self no go sleep. meanwhile godfather Abeg sofri with the way u dey drag my ear o. e dey pain me o. no be pomo.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by anonimi: 11:22am On Feb 06, 2015
adekennis:
Ameachi the baddest guy...Giving the shoeless man sleepless night since 2012. cool.. I dont knw why dat bro no go into acting cheesy

That does not seem to be the case in this picture or is it

[img]http://2.bp..com/-cTrHtXReq4c/UfV6JXdLPnI/AAAAAAAAPTY/8GUdqOEEBhk/s1600/jona3-620x350.jpg[/img]

D Lamido guy be like ***Ameachi stop giving Jonathan sleepless night abi u no dey hear word grin

Perhaps he was asking him to stop abandoning his state governor duties to be a driver

[img]http://3.bp..com/-ANkfvJrqJBs/UufcoyoA0VI/AAAAAAAB4lg/BCsdRil_KtA/s1600/amae.jpg[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 06, 2015
Amaechi resemble person weh chop sweet shiit..
Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by bettercreature(m): 11:22am On Feb 06, 2015
Amaechi is probably the most powerfull politician in Nigeria
No one has the gut to tackle Jonathan the way he's doing
He is fearless and always hit it
According to IBB,i told jonathan he must not loose that boy,that boy is intelligent
Unlike FFK who has buy out clause

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by felifeli: 11:23am On Feb 06, 2015
[size=18pt]Your ear dirty well well... das why you no dey hear word .. dey follow old papa tell lie le against innocent men of God. Monkey like you.[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by juniormusa(m): 11:23am On Feb 06, 2015
muktarmtt:
is dat hw u will win election?
Feb 14 is not far from now we'll see the outcome..All Apc supporters will bury their heads in shame...
Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by juniormusa(m): 11:24am On Feb 06, 2015
bakila:

Why are you asking readers to Vote GEJ ? He can only win when he is liked, in 2011 he didn't win in PDP enclaves alone. ACN provided the other piller for his victory and Ameachi Rivers.
It is just 14 Feb so relax!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by joe120120(m): 11:28am On Feb 06, 2015
Charlesdonald:
Pay attention! Jigawa State governor, Sule Lamido
(right) appears to be playfully telling Governor Rotimi
Amaechi of Rivers State, during the National Council
of State meeting, held at the Presidential Villa in
Abuja, yesterday.
OUT GOING GOV . AMECHI ,
Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by Viktoh(m): 11:29am On Feb 06, 2015
Worefa...GEJ TILL 2019
Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by championeh(m): 11:30am On Feb 06, 2015
Uhm, How old are you? Can you tell me if your Dad or an elder in your family has never done that to you before
omakay:
Una sure say no be another occultic greeting be dat!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by bakila: 11:30am On Feb 06, 2015
juniormusa:

It is just 14 Feb so relax!

Ok, I will relax to Febuhari 14th, 15th and 16th period

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by joe120120(m): 11:31am On Feb 06, 2015
anonimi:

That does not seem to be the case in this picture or is it

[img]http://2.bp..com/-cTrHtXReq4c/UfV6JXdLPnI/AAAAAAAAPTY/8GUdqOEEBhk/s1600/jona3-620x350.jpg[/img]

Chief of Egere,in politics

Perhaps he was asking him to stop abandoning his state governor duties to be a driver

[img]http://3.bp..com/-ANkfvJrqJBs/UufcoyoA0VI/AAAAAAAB4lg/BCsdRil_KtA/s1600/amae.jpg[/img]

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by EverestdeBliu(m): 11:32am On Feb 06, 2015
Keneking:
He was responding to Ameachi's question: Oga Sule when you dey come APC na?
Guess u'll av to wait forever!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Babagana Abubakar 'Alagarno' Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist Arrested / Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians / The Moment Imo People Welcomed Buhari (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.