Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

My Girlfriend Of Two Years Cant Cook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Of Two Years Cant Cook (2090 Views)

Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) / Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) / Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Of Two Years Cant Cook by lordthree(m): 9:09am On Feb 06, 2015
my girlfriend cant cook i keep trying to teach her but she just wont learn, it was cute when we started dating but now after two years its just upsetting.. what do i do because its getting serious between us bit i dont think i can be cooking everyday for her when she's a woman
Re: My Girlfriend Of Two Years Cant Cook by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 06, 2015
Dnt bring stupid threads on Nl pls.2yrs and now u want to put ur wahala on us here.When u dey enta d puna,u call us.my guy,leave her or keep cooking for ursef and her.Nice day

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of Two Years Cant Cook by elantraceey(f): 9:13am On Feb 06, 2015
So you mean for two whole years you've been cooking for her and still she never learn?

Guy you try o grin
Re: My Girlfriend Of Two Years Cant Cook by ammyluv2002(f): 9:16am On Feb 06, 2015
elantraceey:
So you mean for two whole years you've been cooking for her and still she never learn?

Guy you try o grin
Big time....he tried!
Re: My Girlfriend Of Two Years Cant Cook by zyzxx(m): 9:16am On Feb 06, 2015
Bro u guy sufer en.
I will choose a wife that is not Gud in bed over a girl dat can't cook

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of Two Years Cant Cook by lordthree(m): 9:17am On Feb 06, 2015
elantraceey:

Guy you try o grin
i have been oh she watches while i cook and helps with cutting but when i allow her cook its either water is too much or too much salt or the food gets burnt i cant even sit and watch a match while she cooks i have to be there
Re: My Girlfriend Of Two Years Cant Cook by luigiajah(m): 9:18am On Feb 06, 2015
Mehnn This Is Bull sh*t.. Charity Begins At Home.. She Is Simply Lazy.. End of discussion

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of Two Years Cant Cook by elantraceey(f): 9:18am On Feb 06, 2015
lordthree:

i have been oh she watches while i cook and helps with cutting but when i allow her cook its either water is too much or too much salt or the food gets burnt i cant even sit and watch a match while she cooks i have to be there

Her case is spiritual then grin
Re: My Girlfriend Of Two Years Cant Cook by lordthree(m): 9:21am On Feb 06, 2015
zyzxx:
Bro u guy sufer en.
I will choose a wife that is no Gud in bed over a girl dat can't cook
she is really pretty and i forget about the cooking when we are together but this morning she just burnt something again its annoying
Re: My Girlfriend Of Two Years Cant Cook by lordthree(m): 9:21am On Feb 06, 2015
elantraceey:

Her case is spiritual then grin
lmao
Re: My Girlfriend Of Two Years Cant Cook by seunoni34(m): 9:22am On Feb 06, 2015
Lmao
This could be disastrous. So what will she now be doing at home aside from bedmatics?
We have clothe washing machine, dish washer and pounding machine that can do all the washing, but there's no cooking machine. She has to learn or forget about marriage.
Re: My Girlfriend Of Two Years Cant Cook by cyprianlah(m): 9:22am On Feb 06, 2015
Thou shall not play with my belle

If u can't cook of wat use are u
Oga give her red card nw wa e still d early
Re: My Girlfriend Of Two Years Cant Cook by lanicky(f): 9:23am On Feb 06, 2015
Don't worry @OP....mr biGs wIlL sUreLy help U whEn u Get MarrIed. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Of Two Years Cant Cook by lordthree(m): 9:24am On Feb 06, 2015
lanicky:
i cook very well i just dont want to Cook everyday of my life na
Re: My Girlfriend Of Two Years Cant Cook by lordthree(m): 9:25am On Feb 06, 2015
seunoni34:
Lmao
This could be disastrous. So what will she now be doing at home aside from bedmatics?
We have clothe washing machine, dish washer and pounding machine that can do all the washing, but there's no cooking machine. She has to learn or forget about marriage.
true talk bro but we are really good together i just dont understand why she cant learn i mean its easy to cook
Re: My Girlfriend Of Two Years Cant Cook by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 06, 2015
Jez like one of my babes, the girl dey fuc.k die but when it comes to cooking, ordinary eba, she no fit make...
Re: My Girlfriend Of Two Years Cant Cook by zyzxx(m): 9:27am On Feb 06, 2015
lordthree:

she is really pretty and i forget about the cooking when we are together but this morning she just burnt something again its annoying
beauty u say?

Many pretty girl Arround.
Bro hunger will teach u sense if u are the type dat don't eat outside like me...
And if u eat outside, ur relationship is @ risk
Pls do the needful
Re: My Girlfriend Of Two Years Cant Cook by lordthree(m): 9:28am On Feb 06, 2015
zick19:
Jez like one of my babes, the girl dey fuc.k die but when it comes to cooking, ordinary eba, she no fit make...
did you dump her
Re: My Girlfriend Of Two Years Cant Cook by lordthree(m): 9:29am On Feb 06, 2015
zyzxx:
beauty u say?

Many pretty girl Arround.
Bro hunger will teach u sense if u are the type dat don't eat outside like me...
And if u eat outside, ur relationship is @ risk
Pls do the needful
thats the thing i cant eat outside i alwaus purge if i do, we fought about the cooking thing and her mom called trying to justify it
Re: My Girlfriend Of Two Years Cant Cook by cyprianlah(m): 9:32am On Feb 06, 2015
lanicky:

By their post! U shall know them angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of Two Years Cant Cook by lanicky(f): 9:34am On Feb 06, 2015
cyprianlah:

By their post! U shall know them angry

Another escapee undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Of Two Years Cant Cook by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 06, 2015
Lol,isn't she a nigerian??
Re: My Girlfriend Of Two Years Cant Cook by cyprianlah(m): 9:41am On Feb 06, 2015
lanicky:

Another escapee undecided

If u can say dat in a matter like dis, ur indirectly tellin us u can't cook sad
Re: My Girlfriend Of Two Years Cant Cook by Enegod(m): 9:41am On Feb 06, 2015
Women that cant cook?
Better have incredible skills elsewhere. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of Two Years Cant Cook by lordthree(m): 9:43am On Feb 06, 2015
Harbosede02:
Lol,isn't she a nigerian??
yes she is
Re: My Girlfriend Of Two Years Cant Cook by AdeniyiA(m): 9:52am On Feb 06, 2015
Then cook her.
I'm she's beautiful, most of them weren't 'cooked' and so can't cook .
A lady that can't cook... undecided undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Of Two Years Cant Cook by Pheals(f): 10:02am On Feb 06, 2015
Am sure u go for beauty and finally end up dating a LIABIlity !
Re: My Girlfriend Of Two Years Cant Cook by google1(m): 10:04am On Feb 06, 2015
What will you eat when you get married, bro do the needful
Re: My Girlfriend Of Two Years Cant Cook by Pheals(f): 10:05am On Feb 06, 2015
elantraceey:

Guy you try o grin
elantraceey can cook that y she is mockin yah gf come and get her< dnt waste time guy >that's my best advice 4u
Re: My Girlfriend Of Two Years Cant Cook by Emodeee: 10:06am On Feb 06, 2015
She is paying him bk with PUNA. Guy stop complaining. Btw, m sure dat gal must be living smwhr in lekki.
Re: My Girlfriend Of Two Years Cant Cook by Emodeee: 10:07am On Feb 06, 2015
Elantraceey cn cook? Oh dats y she poured THYME in her beans to spice d beans up.
Re: My Girlfriend Of Two Years Cant Cook by elantraceey(f): 10:09am On Feb 06, 2015
Emodeee:
Elantraceey cn cook? Oh dats y she poured THYME in her beans to spice d beans up.

Will you stop stalking me undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

WHICH Name Will You Or Do U Normally Call Your Partner Apart From His Real Name. / I Have A Question / Ladies What Will You Do If You Receive This As A ValentineĀ“s Gift?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.