Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Top 5 Ways To Get On Nairaland Frontpage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Top 5 Ways To Get On Nairaland Frontpage (919 Views)

5 Ways To Have A December To Remember With Family In Your Hometown / 5 Ways You Remind Him You Are The Best Choice He Ever Made / Please Move To Frontpage !!! New Here Tho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Ways To Get On Nairaland Frontpage by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 06, 2015
1. Make a List:
The list doesnt have to be sensible, or even intelligent. just write "5 things men hate about women' or 5 reasons Tiwa Savage belle is so big" Trust me, in the twinkle of an eye, you will find your article on the frontpage
2. Attack the women folk:
yes, just write " Why do nigerian girls like to chop my money?" or "Why dont nigerian women want to marry?" and trust me, you will definitely be on frontpage.
3.Counter attack the frontpage attack on women folk - Yes just simply write the opposite of any frontpage article that catches your eye and voila!
3. Quote moderators and say "royalroy, frontpage please" and just like magic, you will be teleported to the frontpage.
4. Post pictures of random people doing mundane things and call them "celebrity" Example " Picture of the sister to the cousin of P-Square brother-in-law rocks in a beautiful red gown"
5.Post throwback pictures of celebrity. Yes, becasue we all want to know what basketmouth looked like when he was just basket and no mouth.
Okay , i can only think of these 5 for now....feel free to add yours

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 5 Ways To Get On Nairaland Frontpage by delishpot: 9:20am On Feb 06, 2015
grin esp nos 1 and 2.
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get On Nairaland Frontpage by bluedaze(f): 9:20am On Feb 06, 2015
Second
To
Comment
Just in case this makes it to frontpage
Royalroy, tgirl4real frontpage please

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Ways To Get On Nairaland Frontpage by elantraceey(f): 9:20am On Feb 06, 2015
Go online search for any rape , killing or accident story, post it with pictures and voooom it's on frontpage.
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get On Nairaland Frontpage by EverestdeBliu(m): 9:33am On Feb 06, 2015
elantraceey:
Go online search for any rape , killing or accident story, post it with pictures and voooom it's on frontpage.
I dey tell u!
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get On Nairaland Frontpage by eddyline(m): 9:40am On Feb 06, 2015
I hope this sees the front page
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get On Nairaland Frontpage by Sogeyjnr(m): 9:49am On Feb 06, 2015
Captivatin headlines for political stories......lyk.'Gmb certificate is fake'
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get On Nairaland Frontpage by Pheals(f): 9:58am On Feb 06, 2015
I post news >and it entre front page everyday>xo y do u post it in family section= is this a family issue
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get On Nairaland Frontpage by spacyzuma(m): 9:59am On Feb 06, 2015
hahahaha.

I can see I'm still a learner in this Nairaland community. 'Cos I'm always amused at how serious some people take this frontpage issue.
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get On Nairaland Frontpage by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 06, 2015
BIGDIVA!! I know you are seriously praying for this CRAP to make front page.. No way..
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get On Nairaland Frontpage by RoyalRoy(m): 1:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
bigdiva:
1. Make a List:
The list doesnt have to be sensible, or even intelligent. just write "5 things men hate about women' or 5 reasons Tiwa Savage belle is so big" Trust me, in the twinkle of an eye, you will find your article on the frontpage
yes, just write " Why do nigerian girls like to chop my money?" or "Why dont nigerian women want to marry?" and trust me, you will definitely be on frontpage.
3.Counter attack the frontpage attack on women folk - Yes just simply write the opposite of any frontpage article that catches your eye and voila!
3. Quote moderators and say "royalroy, frontpage please" and just like magic, you will be teleported to the frontpage.
4. Post pictures of random people doing mundane things and call them "celebrity" Example " Picture of the sister to the cousin of P-Square brother-in-law rocks in a beautiful red gown"
5.Post throwback pictures of celebrity. Yes, becasue we all want to know what basketmouth looked like when he was just basket and no mouth.

grin grin grin
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get On Nairaland Frontpage by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 06, 2015
Tydies:
BIGDIVA!! I know you are seriously praying for this CRAP to make front page.. No way..
LOL! as if! if youve read my posts history, you will know that i dont give a rats ass about getting on the front page...
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get On Nairaland Frontpage by egopersonified(f): 3:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
Copy from LIB and paste the link and voila fp you go. If it's on LIB then it's fp worthy.

Have a lalasticlala username. Btw, I'm thinking of registering a new nl handle as lalasticlala2.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Ways To Get On Nairaland Frontpage by eleojo23: 7:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
6. Create a meaningful and thought-provoking topic, something that people can relate to, something that adds value to others, something educative...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Ways To Get On Nairaland Frontpage by SAMBARRY: 7:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
cheesy
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get On Nairaland Frontpage by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 07, 2015
hehehehe... strange but true
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get On Nairaland Frontpage by anthoniaz(f): 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2015
Hahaha.

Funniest thing is that, most of the educative, informative and entertaining topics don't get to front page.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Ways To Get On Nairaland Frontpage by An0nimus: 2:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
egopersonified:
Copy from LIB and paste the link and voila fp you go. If it's on LIB then it's fp worthy.

Have a lalasticlala username. Btw, I'm thinking of registering a new nl handle as lalasticlala2.
You know this cool. This thread might not make FP because of this revelation.
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get On Nairaland Frontpage by An0nimus: 2:11pm On Feb 07, 2015
bigdiva:
1. Make a List:

That's if the thread is worth it. If you open a thread like "Help, how do I like posts on Nairaland" and tag the mods na OYO state that thread go just dey.

Additions
6. Create a counter thread.
7. Create a funny pictures thread. I've been seeing too many funny-pics-to-spice-your-day threads lately.
8. Report breaking news. That's if someone doesn't beat you to it or the mod pushes a similar thread made like an hour after yours.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Ways To Get On Nairaland Frontpage by jnrbayano(m): 2:19pm On Feb 07, 2015
bluedaze:
Second
To
Comment
Just in case this makes it to frontpage
Royalroy, tgirl4real frontpage please

You hold charm?

Never!
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get On Nairaland Frontpage by Ishilove: 2:19pm On Feb 07, 2015
An0nimus:

That's if the thread is worth it. If you open a thread like "Help, how do I like posts on Nairaland" and tag the mods na OYO state that thread go just dey.

Additions
6. Create a counter thread.
7. Create a funny pictures thread. I've been seeing too many funny-pics-to-spice-your-day threads lately.
8. Report breaking news. That's if someone doesn't beat you to it or the mod pushes a similar thread made like an hour after yours.
Lmao
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get On Nairaland Frontpage by Adesiji77: 2:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
egopersonified:

grin
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get On Nairaland Frontpage by Babe2sure(f): 7:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
This thread got me gringrin
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get On Nairaland Frontpage by frodobee: 7:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
It got me. So true. Plus a little more additions. I like to say that if you want to also make first ,d second to comment, you MUST follow Lalasticlala, Seun and Ishilove, and always comment on their post irrespective of what trash they post.
Anyways if u can't beat them what do u do?
Nairaland is someone's biznez take it or leave it.

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Stay In Abusive Relationships / Adult Literacy Home Tutors / 18 Months Old Baby Puts Superglue In Little Brother's Eye Due To Jealousy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.