Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Healing & Deliverance Testimonies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Healing & Deliverance Testimonies (1472 Views)

Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? / Pastor Arrested For Giving N1.2m Fake Healing Oil To Woman / Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Healing & Deliverance Testimonies by tunji09(m): 10:43am On Feb 06, 2015
Brain Hemorrhage Healed!

“In 2013, I was diagnosed with brain hemorrhage and hospitalized at the Lagos university teaching hospital (LUTH). My blood pressure was 180/170 and I was placed on strong medications to sustain my health. I also defecated and urinated on my body. Then the doctor advised me to pray that I stop taking those drugs; otherwise, my bones would be weakened and I might become impotent. That same year, my cousin came to Lagos and he gave me a pamphlet from this commission. When I read the testimonies in that publication, I said, if the Lord did it for these people, I believe he will heal me too. Then my cousin brought me to Shiloh 2013. When I entered the church, I felt goose bumps all over my body and I knew I was at the right place. While I was seated outside during one of the session, the bishop said, there was a pool called the pool of Bethesda and it had people with infirmities around. They waited for the angel of the lord to come trouble the water and anyone who dived into it was healed. He further declared, anyone who made contact with this ground tonight will never return with his infirmity. From where I sat, I jumped and said, I dive into it! Since then, I never felt the symptoms again nor lay on any hospital bed. I am totally made whole; I gave all the glory to the God of my father, Bishop David oyedepo! .....Victor I me

CONVENANT DAY OF HEALING & DELIVERANCE @ FAITH TABERNACLE, KM10,IDIROKO ROAD,CANAAN LAND,OTA-LAGOS. COME AND EXPERIENCE GOD’S HANDS OF DELIVERANCE!

2 year stroke terminated!

“In November 2012, was afflicted with full blown stroke. I could neither move my hands nor legs. In 2013, God connected me with someone that advised me to come and received my healing in this church. Since then, I obeyed every instruction from the altar and believed God for my healing. I also participated in the 21 days prayer and fasting of 2014. When the 21-days fasting and prayer for 2015 was announced, I determined not just to be a participant but a partaker of it. During the communion service of Sunday, January 4, 2015, I partook of it in faith and believed God for his intervention and today I am totally delivered. Meanwhile, I was on medications which I took twice daily. However, since January 4, 2015, I have not taken those medications. I give God all the glory!” ---Oliver Udeh
(The testifier walked briskly to the platform showing that he was totally healed).

Healed of Tuberculosis!
“I joined this commission in September 2013 through a pamphlet I got during one of the outreaches. Before then, I suffered from tuberculosis (TB) and could not walk short distances. The first day I came, the bishop said, if you attend this church for three months and there is no change in your life, you can leave. I believed him! During one of the communion services, the bishop instructed us to go for medical test and we would discover that every of our afflictions were gone. Immediately, I keyed into it. Thereafter, I stopped taking my medication and since October 2013 till date, I have not had any symptom of tuberculosis. I give God all the glory!” -----Pius Udoh

15-years hypertension & heart enlargement healed!
“I suffered from hypertension and heart enlargement for 15 years. I visited several hospitals for treatment but to no avail. When I joined this commission, I keyed into the words of the bishop and obeyed every instruction. On Sunday, August 17, 2014 when bishop told us to give God wild praise, I said, I have been dancing to God, I need to do something different. Then, the Holy Spirit said I should roll on the floor. As I obeyed not considering my health condition, God healed me instantly. I give glory to God! ----Lamina,P

SS Turn AA!
“My husband and I believed God for a change of genotype for our son. For almost three years, he went through series of test, but the result remained SS. During the second services on Sunday, June 9, 2013, the bishop cursed all manner of sicknesses, but his case was not mentioned. I said in my spirit, Holy Ghost, our case has not been mentioned. Immediately, the bishop said, sickle cell anemia is cursed! Go for test tomorrow, you will discover that it has been flushed out and you will share testimony at the Wednesday service and at winner’s satellite fellowship (WSF) on Saturday. I screamed, smiled and told my husband we would go for another test the next day as prophesied and instructed by the bishop. On Monday, June 10, 2013 we went for the test at the same hospital where the previous one was conducted in March 2013. On Wednesday, which was his birthday, we went for the result and his genotype has changed to AA. Praise the Lord!” ----Mr & Mrs Christopher, A

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Bible Story (15): And Sarah Begat Isaac / HYPOCRISY--- Another "Sacrificial Offering " Envelope Spotted In Awka Ibom / Burial Pictures Of Deaconess Eunice Olawale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.