Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

HYPOCRISY--- Another "Sacrificial Offering " Envelope Spotted In Awka Ibom - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / HYPOCRISY--- Another "Sacrificial Offering " Envelope Spotted In Awka Ibom (1481 Views)

Is It A Sin To Drop Empty Envelope In Offering Box? / Sacrificial Form: The Official Response From RCCG Headquarters. / RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HYPOCRISY--- Another "Sacrificial Offering " Envelope Spotted In Awka Ibom by lilwheezy1(m): 2:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
i just saw this on Facebook , written by a guy called Retson A Tedheke ,this hypocrisy really needs to stop ..

"
Retson A Tedheke
June 7 at 12:41pm · Lagos ·

WHY IS RCCG REGION 14 STILL LYING? "I am a Serving Corps Member in Akwa Ibom State and I attend RCCG, The Disclaimer is Annoying and not Necessary because the envelopes were distributed and I have my copy"... ‪#‎Shogat‬

http://www.nairaland.com/…/rccg-refutes-sacrificial-offer…/4.

A Church That Lies is a Church Whose Foundation is Fraudulent.

"

1 Like

Re: HYPOCRISY--- Another "Sacrificial Offering " Envelope Spotted In Awka Ibom by eme1n(m): 2:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
Siddon look..
Re: HYPOCRISY--- Another "Sacrificial Offering " Envelope Spotted In Awka Ibom by funstufz: 2:35pm On Jun 10, 2016
Noting stops people from making duplicates...

Is it not just to print on an envelope??
Re: HYPOCRISY--- Another "Sacrificial Offering " Envelope Spotted In Awka Ibom by IRserveMyComent(f): 2:38pm On Jun 10, 2016
As far as no one is being FORCED OR COMPELLED to pay it i dont think it should be any body's head ache. Mr corper if you wont pay keep mute and worship your God. Befor you quote me am not an RCCG member, but i dont see any reason this should be a case for any one.
Re: HYPOCRISY--- Another "Sacrificial Offering " Envelope Spotted In Awka Ibom by johnydon22(m): 4:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
As far as no one is being FORCED OR COMPELLED to pay it i dont think it should be any body's head ache. Mr corper if you wont pay keep mute and worship your God. Befor you quote me am not an RCCG member, but i dont see any reason this should be a case for any one.

Religion is the ultimate robbery, the only robbery i know of that will have the victim come out and defend the robbers after being robbed.

Tell people that this wall is wet they will go and touch it to confirm but tell them that they have special mansions, gold sashes and harps with an unending existence waiting for them after they are dead

They will believe it, give you their money and never ask for a refund even when none is sure of the service.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HYPOCRISY--- Another "Sacrificial Offering " Envelope Spotted In Awka Ibom by IRserveMyComent(f): 4:21pm On Jun 10, 2016
johnydon22:

Religion is the ultimate robbery, the only robbery i know of that will have the victim come out and defend the robbers after being robbed.

Tell people that this wall is wet they will go and touch it to confirm but tell them that they have special mansions, gold sashes and harps with an unending existence waiting for them after they are dead

They will believe it, give you their money and never ask for a refund even when none is sure of the service.
I guess you should not worry about that since you do not believe in the religion anyways.
Re: HYPOCRISY--- Another "Sacrificial Offering " Envelope Spotted In Awka Ibom by lilwheezy1(m): 8:06pm On Jun 10, 2016
lilwheezy1:
i just saw this on Facebook , written by a guy called Retson A Tedheke ,this hypocrisy really needs to stop ..

"
Retson A Tedheke
June 7 at 12:41pm · Lagos ·

WHY IS RCCG REGION 14 STILL LYING? "I am a Serving Corps Member in Akwa Ibom State and I attend RCCG, The Disclaimer is Annoying and not Necessary because the envelopes were distributed and I have my copy"... ‪#‎Shogat‬

http://www.nairaland.com/…/rccg-refutes-sacrificial-offer…/4.

A Church That Lies is a Church Whose Foundation is Fraudulent.

"

hmm

(1) (Reply)

To Muslims, I Rejoice With You As You Bring This Fasting Cycle To Completion. / Pope Pharaoh....let My People Go / Arguments For The Existence Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.