Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

I Found Out She Named Her Teddy After Me. **what Should I Do?** - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Found Out She Named Her Teddy After Me. **what Should I Do?** (2308 Views)

I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" / Yeh! My Ex Named Her Dog After Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Found Out She Named Her Teddy After Me. **what Should I Do?** by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
I live in a student hostel (off K) . I have this female neighbor that stays at back of our block who is always shy to greet me but responds excitingly whenever I say hello to her.
I went to the back block last night; they were all happy to see me coz I hardly go there.
She called me from her room and I had to pull her door net just to say hi. One other of our neighbors (male) was eating in her room. She asked me to come in coz of mosquitoes.
That was the first time I entered her room. It was all pinky!
She hurriedly asked me to seat, offered me beans and I lied that I don't eat beans. She immediately brought pineapple for me; I told her to wrap it for me coz I prefer it cold- I was gonna refrigerate it.
Then my male neighbor accidentally stained her biggest teddy; and he said "ouch I stained cliff". I was like undecided and I saw this feeling of OMG! in her appearance with her eyes down. My male neighbor left the room. I smiled and politely asked the names of her 4 teddys to be sure they are not cliff1, Cliff 2, cliff3 and Cliff4. She gave me the names and I asked what inspired Cliff for big cat!
She said she was just trying to make herself happy coz she could talk to the cat even if it doesn't reply.
#crazie.
I smiled and said good night.
Could this be love
Re: I Found Out She Named Her Teddy After Me. **what Should I Do?** by pasqal09: 12:49pm On Feb 06, 2015
Wait a min, is your name cliff?

1 Like

Re: I Found Out She Named Her Teddy After Me. **what Should I Do?** by agohmamuda(m): 12:49pm On Feb 06, 2015
Just leave the name for her, change ur name and leave the battle for d gods. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Found Out She Named Her Teddy After Me. **what Should I Do?** by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 06, 2015
First, I detect a crush here. Second, dnt fall for that. Third, ask her wat does she want frm u!

1 Like

Re: I Found Out She Named Her Teddy After Me. **what Should I Do?** by cyprianlah(m): 12:49pm On Feb 06, 2015
U are in trouble sad
Run for ur life o...
Re: I Found Out She Named Her Teddy After Me. **what Should I Do?** by kingofpool: 12:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
kindly kill your self now, before she ll do more
Re: I Found Out She Named Her Teddy After Me. **what Should I Do?** by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
pasqal09:
Wait a min, is your name cliff?
Yes my name is Clifford. cry
Re: I Found Out She Named Her Teddy After Me. **what Should I Do?** by pasqal09: 12:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
kle4d:

You forget to mention that
Re: I Found Out She Named Her Teddy After Me. **what Should I Do?** by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 06, 2015
kingofpool:
kindly kill your self now, before she ll do more
Oga Haba!
Re: I Found Out She Named Her Teddy After Me. **what Should I Do?** by dechandel(f): 1:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: I Found Out She Named Her Teddy After Me. **what Should I Do?** by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 06, 2015
Witchery undecided
Re: I Found Out She Named Her Teddy After Me. **what Should I Do?** by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 06, 2015
dechandel:
grin grin grin
This is serious na.
I just thought about stealing the particular teddy undecided
Re: I Found Out She Named Her Teddy After Me. **what Should I Do?** by Djicemob: 1:31pm On Feb 06, 2015
Another version of obsessed.I Had a similar experience once.
Re: I Found Out She Named Her Teddy After Me. **what Should I Do?** by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
Cutehector4u:
First, I detect a crush here. Second, dnt fall for that. Third, ask her wat does she want frm u!
#GBAM#
Re: I Found Out She Named Her Teddy After Me. **what Should I Do?** by extremelygolden: 1:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
She is already in love with you and since she couldn't really get close to you the way she would've loved to, she opted to naming her teddy after you. I believe it's not a sign of disrespect but something to make her happy (like she said) whenever she remembers you.

Bros, just read the handwriting on the wall and don't get angry with her. It sometimes happen.

This love thing sef!
Re: I Found Out She Named Her Teddy After Me. **what Should I Do?** by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
agohmamuda:
Just leave the name for her, change ur name and leave the battle for d gods. undecided
hahahaha
Re: I Found Out She Named Her Teddy After Me. **what Should I Do?** by dstnd: 1:55pm On Feb 06, 2015
..bros abeg don't be too happy
Re: I Found Out She Named Her Teddy After Me. **what Should I Do?** by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 06, 2015
Vibra:
#GBAM#
smiley its a pity he wil stil fall for her
Re: I Found Out She Named Her Teddy After Me. **what Should I Do?** by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 06, 2015
Cutehector4u:
smiley its a pity he wil stil fall for her
that's guys for you
Re: I Found Out She Named Her Teddy After Me. **what Should I Do?** by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2015
Vibra:
that's guys for you
I think our problem is dat we always come wit d notion dat we don't want to hurt dr feelins. Thereby makin ourselvs feel cheap.
Re: I Found Out She Named Her Teddy After Me. **what Should I Do?** by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 06, 2015
lmao! grin, this just reminded me of something
Re: I Found Out She Named Her Teddy After Me. **what Should I Do?** by Moz22: 2:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
when u are ready, u will tell us what it is!!! angry
Nneka123:
lmao! grin, this just reminded me of something
Re: I Found Out She Named Her Teddy After Me. **what Should I Do?** by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 06, 2015
Djicemob:
Another version of obsessed.I Had a similar experience once.
Did yours ever end? How?
Re: I Found Out She Named Her Teddy After Me. **what Should I Do?** by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 06, 2015
extremelygolden:
She is already in love with you and since she couldn't really get close to you the way she would've loved to, she opted to naming her teddy after you. I believe it's not a sign of disrespect but something to make her happy (like she said) whenever she remembers you.

Bros, just read the handwriting on the wall and don't get angry with her. It sometimes happen.

This love thing sef!
I have a girlfriend..... A serious one...... For 6years now.

1 Like

Re: I Found Out She Named Her Teddy After Me. **what Should I Do?** by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
dstnd:
..bros abeg don't be too happy
I'm very sad about it. She is torturing herself.
Re: I Found Out She Named Her Teddy After Me. **what Should I Do?** by valdes00(m): 2:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
kle4d:

Huh.. U mean clifford orji...
Re: I Found Out She Named Her Teddy After Me. **what Should I Do?** by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
valdes00:

Huh.. U mean clifford orji...
Oga serious na! Your guy fit pack comot this hostel o!
Re: I Found Out She Named Her Teddy After Me. **what Should I Do?** by valdes00(m): 2:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
kle4d:

Oga serious na! Your guy fit pack comot this hostel o!
She lik u ni jare... 4get al dos wans wey say mak u run.... U fit try her out na
Re: I Found Out She Named Her Teddy After Me. **what Should I Do?** by dstnd: 3:02pm On Feb 06, 2015
kle4d:

I'm very sad about it. She is torturing herself.
lol
Re: I Found Out She Named Her Teddy After Me. **what Should I Do?** by Chidonc(m): 3:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
Yes bro and u are cliff 5
Re: I Found Out She Named Her Teddy After Me. **what Should I Do?** by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
Chidonc:
Yes bro and u are cliff 5
grin e no funny o
Re: I Found Out She Named Her Teddy After Me. **what Should I Do?** by K9blunt(f): 4:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
Obsession much? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Come In And Get A Date / 20 Reasons You Don’t Have A Boyfriend / smart ladies: Things You Should Not Do For Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.