Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,287 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Why Are Girls Always Liars, Why Girls No Dey Keep 2 One Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Always Liars, Why Girls No Dey Keep 2 One Partner? (1137 Views)

Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" / How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls Always Liars, Why Girls No Dey Keep 2 One Partner? by xxx1: 1:11pm On Dec 31, 2008
why girls no dey keep 2 one partner
Re: Why Are Girls Always Liars, Why Girls No Dey Keep 2 One Partner? by Encomium(m): 4:56pm On Jan 01, 2009
Bros, not only them as men are equally guilty.
Re: Why Are Girls Always Liars, Why Girls No Dey Keep 2 One Partner? by xxx1: 10:04am On Jan 02, 2009
I knw, It depends in some cases, but really girls own are worse.
Re: Why Are Girls Always Liars, Why Girls No Dey Keep 2 One Partner? by arramyjay: 12:58pm On Jan 02, 2009
I dont knw why,but i knw guys are worse when it comes to telling lies.
Re: Why Are Girls Always Liars, Why Girls No Dey Keep 2 One Partner? by iice(f): 10:53am On Jan 03, 2009
Liars have no specific gender.
Cheaters have no specific gender
Re: Why Are Girls Always Liars, Why Girls No Dey Keep 2 One Partner? by lucabrasi(m): 1:29pm On Jan 03, 2009
for the ones that do-they have limited time to sample as many specimens as possible ,
Re: Why Are Girls Always Liars, Why Girls No Dey Keep 2 One Partner? by emilyone(f): 3:54pm On Jan 05, 2009
why must a girl keep to only one partner, 4 this economic hardship
Re: Why Are Girls Always Liars, Why Girls No Dey Keep 2 One Partner? by StephenP(m): 4:20pm On Jan 05, 2009
grin Oh the irony.
Re: Why Are Girls Always Liars, Why Girls No Dey Keep 2 One Partner? by sistawoman: 4:27pm On Jan 05, 2009
Because you could not hold it down in the following areas:

Bedroom
Purse
Mind
Soul

If you can get all 4 you got her.

Work on that and holla back at ya girl.
Re: Why Are Girls Always Liars, Why Girls No Dey Keep 2 One Partner? by Ben13: 4:44pm On Jan 05, 2009
sistawoman:

Because you could not hold it down in the following areas:

Bedroom
Purse
Mind
Soul

If you can get all 4 you got her.

Work on that and holla back at ya girl.

this one no follow cheesy
Re: Why Are Girls Always Liars, Why Girls No Dey Keep 2 One Partner? by kemisuga(f): 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2009
I think the poster meant the opposite grin
Why guys no dey keep 2 one partner? cry cry cry
Re: Why Are Girls Always Liars, Why Girls No Dey Keep 2 One Partner? by Ben13: 5:07pm On Jan 05, 2009
kemisuga:

I think the poster meant the opposite grin
Why guys no dey keep 2 one partner? cry cry cry

that one is your business embarassed
Re: Why Are Girls Always Liars, Why Girls No Dey Keep 2 One Partner? by sistawoman: 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2009
Ben20001:

this one no follow cheesy

If your soul connects with a person, their body becomes yours. . . you wont double date, you wont look outside, you wont want to hurt what is part of you.

A love like this wonderful, the best, it just cant be described in words.

I think everyone should experience this type of love.

You know what I mean that love that just radiates from a man or woman that others can see and feel and taste. A love so tangable that no one around the couple can deny it exists.

God I love that man!!!!
Re: Why Are Girls Always Liars, Why Girls No Dey Keep 2 One Partner? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 05, 2009
because what's sauce for the goose is also good for the gander, albeit vice versa in this case tongue
Re: Why Are Girls Always Liars, Why Girls No Dey Keep 2 One Partner? by kemisuga(f): 6:12pm On Jan 05, 2009
Ben - which one be your own sad
Re: Why Are Girls Always Liars, Why Girls No Dey Keep 2 One Partner? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:43am On Jan 06, 2009
[b]Well,this person try for this thread saaa!.well, for me Liars or Cheater does not have a Specific Gender,i just think this apply to Unisex. although im not siding the Girls neither the Boys. we already know that these is more Common in the Girls/Ladies attitude than the men. i also know that a Girl that really want true_Love hardly practice these!.

Most of the Girls are not Use to this Characteristics here but due to One Error or the Other they Noticed the man,maybe for example:seeing him another lady,or sudden Changes cant really be explained.,then,the Girl will change like a Camellion,and the they will hardly understand each other!,a Girl will be so mad in seeing her Guy with another Lady.and this can cause heart_Break cry.so,they will do same like the man and try to search for another guy who may satisfy her very well.

Women are so Soft in heart,but when you break ones heart,it's somehow difficult to reconcile with each other.if not i would have really answer this Thread to the end but im going to cut it short.

Girls are Liars because of what they may have experience in past event,they were good,but later,they became wild in eyes!,,Money spoil everything,where there is Money, there is happiness also.
for me Fiancé dont lie!!,is the way you improve the Relationship.the flow in the Fun Living You can undestand each other. wink[/b]
Re: Why Are Girls Always Liars, Why Girls No Dey Keep 2 One Partner? by HOLLASLYD(m): 7:03am On Jan 06, 2009
I disagree some girls are naturally like that
Re: Why Are Girls Always Liars, Why Girls No Dey Keep 2 One Partner? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:51am On Feb 21, 2009
Why,give me some reasons
Re: Why Are Girls Always Liars, Why Girls No Dey Keep 2 One Partner? by oluwafemi113(m): 11:56am On Feb 21, 2009
na money they make then go for 2 3 4 partner
Re: Why Are Girls Always Liars, Why Girls No Dey Keep 2 One Partner? by records(f): 1:11pm On Feb 21, 2009
mhen its better to have 2 or more to be on the save side
ie if u are not married.
PLS MARRIED WOMEN STICK TO UR PARTNERS
Re: Why Are Girls Always Liars, Why Girls No Dey Keep 2 One Partner? by Archilles(m): 3:11pm On Feb 21, 2009
@EmilyOne, spot on. With the everyday job loss, economy downturn, why wont a girl look for more than one source of money. She definitely wont want to put all her eggs in one basket. What if the basket gets sacked, comon cut the ladies some slack. Them go chop too.
Re: Why Are Girls Always Liars, Why Girls No Dey Keep 2 One Partner? by Magz(m): 3:37pm On Feb 21, 2009
Maybe because girls are weaker in many ways. And, it is easier for them to find partners who they really really like. Girls get hit on and flirted with all the time, much more than guys.
Re: Why Are Girls Always Liars, Why Girls No Dey Keep 2 One Partner? by dani1luv: 3:48pm On Feb 21, 2009
gals re all the same embarassed
Re: Why Are Girls Always Liars, Why Girls No Dey Keep 2 One Partner? by Magz(m): 3:58pm On Feb 21, 2009
dani1luv:

gals re all the same embarassed

I agree, and I disagree
Re: Why Are Girls Always Liars, Why Girls No Dey Keep 2 One Partner? by dani1luv: 4:02pm On Feb 21, 2009
The disagreement on ur side

xplain for me pls
Re: Why Are Girls Always Liars, Why Girls No Dey Keep 2 One Partner? by CrazyMan(m): 4:25pm On Feb 21, 2009
Most of them are greedy. They want to eat their cake and have it.
Re: Why Are Girls Always Liars, Why Girls No Dey Keep 2 One Partner? by Magz(m): 4:28pm On Feb 21, 2009
dani1luv:

The disagreement on ur side

xplain for me pls

Like I agree because no girl has yet to prove me wrong. But I have to disagree because of simple logic. Of all of the beautiful and intelligent women in the universe, there must still be some who have a good heart,  embarassed

Right?

cry
Re: Why Are Girls Always Liars, Why Girls No Dey Keep 2 One Partner? by 190: 10:11pm On Feb 21, 2009
they wud always be flirts even eve cheated on adam
on ask me who sha embarassed
Re: Why Are Girls Always Liars, Why Girls No Dey Keep 2 One Partner? by onyxera(m): 10:29pm On Feb 21, 2009
simple answer, economic recession
Re: Why Are Girls Always Liars, Why Girls No Dey Keep 2 One Partner? by Hollysmile: 9:13am On Feb 22, 2009
I don't agree wit u poster! It's not restricted to ladies only. Take me for instance, i dey lie 'gwo-gwo' give gals. (smilling)!
Re: Why Are Girls Always Liars, Why Girls No Dey Keep 2 One Partner? by naomi16: 3:20pm On Feb 22, 2009
not all girls. and besides if she loves u, she will stick to u and only u.

(1) (Reply)

You Are Addressed The Way You Dress. / My Girl's Behaviour / She Paid For Us To Have Hiv Test, Now She Want:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.