Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

****is This The Most Rugged Ride Ever Made**** - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ****is This The Most Rugged Ride Ever Made**** (2491 Views)

2017 Mercedes GLE450 : The Latest Ride Of Davido, The Review! / Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 / How Efficient Rugged And Reliable Camry 2002 (big Daddy) V6 Engine Is? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

****is This The Most Rugged Ride Ever Made**** by javijabor1(m): 2:31pm On Feb 06, 2015
The VW bus:
1. Body na so so Iron (Try use your car hit 1 danfo make u see) angry
2. e dey enta anywhere wink
3. E fit carry any kind load
4. Before e dey spoil e dey tey angry
5. D Injector version fast pass some pple so called ride grin
6. E full Lagos road like pure water shocked

Feel Free to add yours... grin cheesy

Re: ****is This The Most Rugged Ride Ever Made**** by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 06, 2015
hmmmm undecidedhmmmm na waoo dem don de advertise madness for nairaland??
chaiii nothing we no go see
Re: ****is This The Most Rugged Ride Ever Made**** by nurey(m): 6:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
javijabor1:
The VW bus:

This is one of the cars I don't bother dragging right of way with, because if it touch your car pere no amount of panel beating will save that side
If that car do mistake just to scrape your car, if you don't cover the side with a coat be getting ready for surface rust.
Re: ****is This The Most Rugged Ride Ever Made**** by DGD1(m): 9:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
d fear of diz bus on Lagos roads is d beginning of long lasting body of ur car (SUV &CUV inclusive)
Re: ****is This The Most Rugged Ride Ever Made**** by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 06, 2015
This is one great retro vehicle. In US, its expensive. Its called Volkswagen vanagon. I learnt CityNG would love to add the Volkswagen Vanagon westfalia to his collection. That's a man with immensely unique class and taste. smiley

1 Like

Re: ****is This The Most Rugged Ride Ever Made**** by tmanis(m): 11:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
come to ib and see Nissan micra all over the place...

then this Volvo_sedan_turned_pickup_truck
Re: ****is This The Most Rugged Ride Ever Made**** by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
lomomike:
This is one great retro vehicle. In US, its expensive. Its called Volkswagen vanagon. I learnt CityNG would love to add the Volkswagen Vanagon westfalia to his collection. That's a man with immensely unique class and taste. smiley

My Oga, na your face we dey look o. Wetin dey for ground for your boys ehn grin

Yep, still working on it.

1 Like

Re: ****is This The Most Rugged Ride Ever Made**** by ubiquitousade(m): 1:05am On Feb 07, 2015
CityNG:

My Oga, na your face we dey look o. Wetin dey for ground for your boys ehn grin

Yep, still working on it.

great work. am inspired. little wonder you maintained that the so-called car invention by some Nigerian is a 'trash', and a 'contraption'

kudos sir
Re: ****is This The Most Rugged Ride Ever Made**** by Nobody: 1:51am On Feb 07, 2015
ubiquitousade:

great work. am inspired. little wonder you maintained that the so-called car invention by some Nigerian is a 'trash', and a 'contraption'

kudos sir

That Vanagon is not mine but you can look at my car stuff at QuickSilverCars.VillageHeadMaster.Com

I expect more from Nigeria higher institutions. It seems to me that we were doing way more stuff in the 80's in Nigeria.

I just can't celebrate a guy that welded a n okada to a VW frame to make a trike. That's an old accomplishment from the 60's in other parts of the world.

I always do respect the work that goes on those stuff but I just can't celebrate them in good faith. We should be doing more at this stage of our national journey.
Re: ****is This The Most Rugged Ride Ever Made**** by Nobody: 2:31am On Feb 07, 2015
ubiquitousade:

kudos sir
whats car invention by some Nigerian?
Re: ****is This The Most Rugged Ride Ever Made**** by ubiquitousade(m): 11:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
Bossforeva:
whats car invention by some Nigerian?
here is an example,
www.nairaland.com/2064352/hilarious-made-9ja-keke-pics
Re: ****is This The Most Rugged Ride Ever Made**** by Readonee35L(m): 12:38am On Feb 12, 2015
javijabor1:
The VW bus:

I no go argue that Number 5 oh

The turbo injection one fast die oh ...E thy tear race na dt type thy go iyana-ipaja and ikeja along
Re: ****is This The Most Rugged Ride Ever Made**** by IdaraCHODB(m): 3:31am On Feb 12, 2015
Here’s the Quickest Volkswagen Ever, the Mental Breakdown Dragster - Video

The Volkswagen Type 2, also known as the Transporter, Kombi or Camper, is regarded to as a slow hippie carrier used to storm the beaches back in the day. It came in many variations and also represents one of the forerunners of the modern cargo/passenger vans.

Speaking about it’s variations, there was even a pickup based on the boxy van. We can’t say how good was at hauling stuff back in the day, but we can surely tell you it makes for a killer dragster now as you can see here.

The devilish thing you will witness in action is definitely not running on cooking oil and the only thing its driver smokes are big fat sticky tires. An old 1965 split-screen Volkswagen pickup got a new life as a G-pushing, time-beating dragster.

What you see here is the creation of car customization guru Wayne Allman, who spent about 10 years turning the pile of rust into a 179 mph dragster. The only thing reminding about it’s utilitarian life is the cab, which got chopped, stripped out of everything and bolted down to a specially fabricated tubular chassis.

http://www.autoevolution.com/news/heres-the-quickest-volkswagen-ever-the-mental-breakdown-dragster-video-92132.html
Re: ****is This The Most Rugged Ride Ever Made**** by jidejohn444(m): 5:29am On Nov 10, 2016
snowprince07:
hmmmm undecidedhmmmm na waoo dem don de advertise madness for nairaland??
chaiii nothing we no go see

Tell me onething that makes vanagon madness

(1) (Reply)

Come See Toyota Corolla American Wonder / Are Car Dealers On Olist Genuine / 2007 Acura Mdx Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.