Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

6 Bra Mistakes Ladies Make And How To Fix Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Bra Mistakes Ladies Make And How To Fix Them (6929 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Bra Mistakes Ladies Make And How To Fix Them by Trending(m): 4:36pm On Feb 06, 2015
[img]http://herbeauty.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Bra-Mistakes-and-how-to-fix-them-1.jpg[/img]
Can you imagine that 80% of women fail in
choosing the right bra?
From buying a bra to matching it with your outfit –
this seems a very big problem for most of women.
Admit it, it’s almost impossible to find the one that
fits, supports and perfectly separates.
If your bra fits incorrectly, it makes you feel
extremely uncomfortable. Wearing the wrong size
bra will limit what you can wear while a good
fitting bra will make your outfit look better.
These essential tips will help you make your bra
shopping easier. Also, learn here how to take care
of this important piece in your wardrobe.
[img]http://herbeauty.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Bra-Mistakes-and-how-to-fix-them-2.jpg[/img]
1. Check the band. This picture will help you to
understand if everything is OK with your bra. The
band should not ride up your back. It shouldn’t be
higher than the underwire and lay horizontal
across your back. If it is, try a smaller bra size.
The band should be snug around your rib cage but
not too tight. You must realize that it can stretch a
bit later, about three inches in its lifetime. So
buying a bra with a bigger band size makes no
sense
[img]http://herbeauty.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Bra-Mistakes-and-how-to-fix-them-3.jpg[/img]
2. The bra bulge may happen, no matter what you
weigh. It often happens on the back or under the
arms and it most likely because you’re wearing too
tight bra. But switching bra sizes doesn’t always
work. What else you can do to avoid that back-fat
bulge? Try a wider back and under the arms band,
power-net wings and firmer fabric. It will help you
distribute your bra’s weight and pull and prevent
those “back boobs”.
[img]http://herbeauty.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Bra-Mistakes-and-how-to-fix-them-4.jpg[/img]
3. Check the cup size. Be sure that an underwire
is not poking into your breasts and a bra center
doesn’t sit away from the chest. Check if your
breasts don’t spill out from the top or side of your
bra. If this all happens – you’re definitely wearing
the wrong bra cup size. Size it up.
Wearing a bra that is too big is also a problem.
Check if the cups don’t pucker. They should fit
smoothly without creating an extra space between
your breasts and the fabric.
[img]http://herbeauty.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Bra-Mistakes-and-how-to-fix-them-5.jpg[/img]
4. Remember: you shouldn’t see the outline of
your bra through your clothing. This may look
unattractive or even embarrassing. You bra can be
too big or the other reason is that you didn’t
match it with your outfit. If you’re sure about
sizing, try a seamless, non-embroidered bra. It
won’t show through and you’ll feel more confident
about your look.
[img]http://herbeauty.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Bra-Mistakes-and-how-to-fix-them-6.jpg[/img]
5. Don’t forget about matching the correct bra
with your outfit! Always make sure it works with a
certain neckline. If you decided to wear a backless
evening gown, you don’t need to show unsightly
bra straps to everyone. Fortunately, nowadays
there are bra types that suit plunging necklines or
a backless dresses. So you don’t have to go out
braless. Use a strapless or silicone adhesive bra
beneath a strapless or spaghetti string dresses.
For tight fitting tops use a good lifting push up
bra. Or buy a convertible bra with adjustable
straps. You can wear it with a variety of outfits!
[img]http://herbeauty.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Bra-Mistakes-and-how-to-fix-them-7.jpg[/img]
6. Don’t be afraid to use bra not only like lingerie,
but also like a part of your outfit. You should be
careful here in order not to make your look too
sexy or even vulgar. But if you make everything
right your look will be seductive and unforgettable.
Remember you shouldn’t save money on a bra. It
is an important part of your daily life.
It’s OK to spend much time on finding the most
comfortable, good looking and high quality bra.
This will help you avoid future regrets!
http://naij24..com/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 6 Bra Mistakes Ladies Make And How To Fix Them by iceberylin(m): 4:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
I hate dirty bra handles sad
Re: 6 Bra Mistakes Ladies Make And How To Fix Them by naijaboiy: 4:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
Ok....

All these steps for just wearing bra? shocked

Why not just go braless grin

In other news...

Waiting for the counter thread

"Mistakes guys make when wearing boxers"
Re: 6 Bra Mistakes Ladies Make And How To Fix Them by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
iceberylin:
I hate dirty bra handles sad

lolzz
Re: 6 Bra Mistakes Ladies Make And How To Fix Them by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 06, 2015
Some dey wear bra of smal children size so dr booobs go pop up wella. We already knw all dose techniques loool! Smh to girls with low self esteem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Bra Mistakes Ladies Make And How To Fix Them by Trending(m): 5:15pm On Feb 06, 2015
naijaboiy:
Ok....

All these steps for just wearing bra? shocked

Why not just go braless grin

In other news...

Waiting for the counter thread

"Mistakes guys make when wearing boxers"
Lol

mistakes dey dey dat 1 too?? no b to just wear d boxers waka dey go

1 Like

Re: 6 Bra Mistakes Ladies Make And How To Fix Them by Trending(m): 5:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
Cutehector4u:
Some dey wear bra of smal children size so dr booobs go pop up wella. We already knw all dose techniques loool! Smh to girls with low self esteem
dat 1 join for number 4

1 Like

Re: 6 Bra Mistakes Ladies Make And How To Fix Them by Trending(m): 5:17pm On Feb 06, 2015
smh for all dis gaks wey go just read dey go,dem.no go tank me for teaching em ow to put bra now
Re: 6 Bra Mistakes Ladies Make And How To Fix Them by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
This is stress man! buy a bra hooker and you're good to go.
Re: 6 Bra Mistakes Ladies Make And How To Fix Them by Caracta(f): 5:39pm On Feb 06, 2015
Nice.

The cup size matters...half-cup or full-cup. Let your bra suit your dress. Every lady should also have a multi-purpose bra that could fit into any type of dress.

The colour too...very important. Never wear a red bra under a transparent white dress except you wanna show us what you've got. If you are colour-blind, just go for dull colours...black, brown, grey, navy blue.

For our mothers that love Lace Fabrics with large holes in them...especially white. Errmmm, be careful with those bras biko. We don't really want to see the full view in 3D. undecided

2 Likes

Re: 6 Bra Mistakes Ladies Make And How To Fix Them by jsunex(m): 5:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
Wats my biz weda bra fits, all am after is the content and not the cover
Re: 6 Bra Mistakes Ladies Make And How To Fix Them by naijaboiy: 5:54pm On Feb 06, 2015
Trending:
Lol

mistakes dey dey dat 1 too?? no b to just wear d boxers waka dey go
E get as some guys take dey wear their own o grin
Re: 6 Bra Mistakes Ladies Make And How To Fix Them by naijaboiy: 5:56pm On Feb 06, 2015
Cutehector4u:
I dey tell you grin
Re: 6 Bra Mistakes Ladies Make And How To Fix Them by falconey(m): 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2015
See stress and guys will just unlock it anyhow!!!!!
Re: 6 Bra Mistakes Ladies Make And How To Fix Them by Trending(m): 6:04pm On Feb 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

E get as some guys take dey wear their own o grin
abi..Lol..d only mistake I fink guys do is wearing dirty,stinking and torn boxers
Re: 6 Bra Mistakes Ladies Make And How To Fix Them by Trending(m): 6:05pm On Feb 06, 2015
falconey:
ahh ahhh..who wan dull...Hausa proverb say "wai yana so ya zama tayan baya"
Re: 6 Bra Mistakes Ladies Make And How To Fix Them by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 06, 2015
falconey:
you need the techniques to do that tongue
Re: 6 Bra Mistakes Ladies Make And How To Fix Them by adexsimply(m): 6:06pm On Feb 06, 2015
Caracta:
Nice.

The cup size matters...half-cup or full-cup. Let your bra suit your dress. Every lady should also have a multi-purpose bra that could fit into any type of dress.

The colour too...very important. Never wear a red bra under a transparent white dress except you wanna show us what you've got. If you are colour-blind, just go for dull colours...black, brown, grey, navy blue.

For our mothers that love Lace Fabrics with large holes in them...especially white. Errmmm, be careful with those bras biko. We don't really want to see the full view in 3D. undecided
Please expatiate..half or full cup? embarassed embarassed
Re: 6 Bra Mistakes Ladies Make And How To Fix Them by Trending(m): 6:06pm On Feb 06, 2015
Caracta:
Nice.

Lol..true talk o..some no wan know say dia tym don paas
Re: 6 Bra Mistakes Ladies Make And How To Fix Them by Trending(m): 6:08pm On Feb 06, 2015
Nneka123:
you need the techniques to do that tongue
could u explain dat bra hook stuff..don't' grab..just in case I wan do one day den I no go fit understand ow to lemov d tin..I lo wan phol guys ands
Re: 6 Bra Mistakes Ladies Make And How To Fix Them by Caracta(f): 6:09pm On Feb 06, 2015
adexsimply:
Please expatiate..half or full cup? embarassed embarassed

*rolls eyes*

Full-cup covers every-every. Half-cup doesn't. Simple enough?
Re: 6 Bra Mistakes Ladies Make And How To Fix Them by adexsimply(m): 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2015
Caracta:

*rolls eyes*

Full-cup covers every-every. Half-cup doesn't. Simple enough?
Uhm, not really. I'm interested in the "every-every" the cups are covering. The cups I'm used to are meant for drinking embarassed embarassed
Re: 6 Bra Mistakes Ladies Make And How To Fix Them by naijaboiy: 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2015
Trending:
abi..Lol..d only mistake I fink guys do is wearing dirty,stinking and torn boxers
Some guys dey fall arms sha grin
Re: 6 Bra Mistakes Ladies Make And How To Fix Them by naijaboiy: 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2015
Trending:
could u explain dat bra hook stuff..don't' grab..just in case I wan do one day den I no go fit understand ow to lemov d tin..I lo wan phol guys ands
gringrin
Re: 6 Bra Mistakes Ladies Make And How To Fix Them by alotofgrace(m): 6:13pm On Feb 06, 2015
Why u clipping Brazil to bra
Re: 6 Bra Mistakes Ladies Make And How To Fix Them by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
Trending:
lol, it's actually called. "bra clips" my bad! anyways it's used for hooking the bra straps so it won't be showing. i hate it when my bra straps shows, especially if I'm wearing a crop top or a sport bra, i don't want it to show cheesy grin, and it supports the big stuff too wink
Re: 6 Bra Mistakes Ladies Make And How To Fix Them by Caracta(f): 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2015
adexsimply:
Uhm, not really. I'm interested in the "every-every" the cups are covering. The cups I'm used to are meant for drinking embarassed embarassed

Google is your friend.
Re: 6 Bra Mistakes Ladies Make And How To Fix Them by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
funny thread

lolzzzzzzzz
Re: 6 Bra Mistakes Ladies Make And How To Fix Them by Trending(m): 6:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
Nneka123:
lol, it's actually called. "bra clips" my bad! anyways it's used for hooking the bra straps so it won't be showing. i hate it when my bra straps shows, especially if I'm wearing a crop top or a sport bra, i don't want it to show cheesy grin, and it supports the big stuff too wink
..thanks..ermm...nnee I was looking to c Ur beautiful face again only to find a faceless profile?? which side d face follow make I go look for am
Re: 6 Bra Mistakes Ladies Make And How To Fix Them by Trending(m): 6:21pm On Feb 06, 2015
diddydiva:
funny thread

lolzzzzzzzz
funnier Dan d "which nairalander do you hate" thread?
Re: 6 Bra Mistakes Ladies Make And How To Fix Them by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
Trending:
funnier Dan d "which nairalander do you hate" thread?
must u refer to that?

come on wise up
Re: 6 Bra Mistakes Ladies Make And How To Fix Them by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
Trending:
..thanks..ermm...nnee I was looking to c Ur beautiful face again only to find a faceless profile?? which side d face follow make I go look for am
um, in the trash cheesy, are you willing to go there, and look for it? tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Having Sex With My Best Friend Ruined My Marriage / Yeye Girlfriends: Nigerian Guys Share Your Experiences / Sexiest Pose Pic Ever: Lol!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.