Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

I Need Ideas Please! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Ideas Please! (2612 Views)

I Need Ideas On How To Forget Someone I Love Dearly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Ideas Please! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
rubey:

I guess that is what he has been doing to all women he takes home for the first date undecided
yes. He even said it was his norm. Bad market for him ds tym around
Re: I Need Ideas Please! by ronald4lif(m): 5:49pm On Feb 06, 2015
Gflat:

Ok, so how should I play things out

Ahh me na learner ohh, but I will drop my one penny.

Depending on your budget you can both visit a restaurant, make individual orders for two, have a talk with her and first impression matters loads and this usually determines if there would be a relationship or not. You are expected to do the talking as you already know so the topic of discuss should be very elaborative; talk about her interest, yours, job, career, education and the course of study if either of you are student. You can equally gist about movies, travels and her family background. Its best not to prepare on what to say and what not, it should flow naturally.

Like Mr Ice suggested you can equally go to the movies to watch one, don't try to be funny if you are not, be yourself and don't go for a kiss, be a gentleman, a hug should be fine.

Goodluck, but not the present one ruling Nigeria smiley
Re: I Need Ideas Please! by iceberylin(m): 5:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
Gflat:

For the first date
No, the last. undecided
Re: I Need Ideas Please! by vizkiz: 5:54pm On Feb 06, 2015
rubey:

I guess that is what he has been doing to all women he takes home for the first date undecided

oops, somebody is jealous grin

Op, wait, isn't this the chick you were asking for her number some few weeks ago? shocked

4 Likes

Re: I Need Ideas Please! by naijaboiy: 6:07pm On Feb 06, 2015
invite her to your apartment if you don't have money undecided

But you are solely responsible for anything that happens there undecided
Re: I Need Ideas Please! by Gflat: 6:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
naijaboiy:
invite her to your apartment if you don't have money undecided

But you are solely responsible for anything that happens there undecided

Its not like I don't have money...at least 3k is ok for a date na cheesy

But I am not used to out-dates
Re: I Need Ideas Please! by Gflat: 6:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

Ahh me na learner ohh, but I will drop my one penny.

Depending on your budget you can both visit a restaurant, make individual orders for two, have a talk with her and first impression matters loads and this usually determines if there would be a relationship or not. You are expected to do the talking as you already know so the topic of discuss should be very elaborative; talk about her interest, yours, job, career, education and the course of study if either of you are student. You can equally gist about movies, travels and her family background. Its best not to prepare on what to say and what not, it should flow naturally.

Like Mr Ice suggested you can equally go to the movies to watch one, don't try to be funny if you are not, be yourself and don't go for a kiss, be a gentleman, a hug should be fine.

Goodluck, but not the present one ruling Nigeria smiley

Lol...thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: I Need Ideas Please! by Gflat: 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2015
iceberylin:

No, the last. undecided

Come on dude!
Re: I Need Ideas Please! by naijaboiy: 6:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
Gflat:

Lol grin

The amount of money you'll spend depends on the class of babe you're taking out.

But if you're ok with bringing her to your house why not do it.

You just gats control konji grin
Re: I Need Ideas Please! by Gflat: 6:20pm On Feb 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol grin

The amount of money you'll spend depends on the class of babe you're taking out.

But if you're ok with bringing her to your house why not do it.

You just gats control konji grin

Yeah, about the class, she's gat a high class parents. I heard from some dudes in my street that her dad is a prof in eksu...so I don't think I'll be doing anything to impress her.

But the problem is: will she be cool with coming to my apartment?
Re: I Need Ideas Please! by ronald4lif(m): 6:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
Gflat:

Lol...thanks smiley

You welcome fam smiley

1 Like

Re: I Need Ideas Please! by immortalvoices(m): 6:35pm On Feb 06, 2015
Gflat:

Yeah, about the class, she's gat a high class parents. I heard from some dudes in my street that her dad is a prof in eksu...so I don't think I'll be doing anything to impress her.

But the problem is: will she be cool with coming to my apartment?

That's is the mistake we guys always make

Always wanna spend beyond our means, weda high or low class she deserve that date with you

And no matter how much u budgeted if you ain't sincere...., you will end up disappointing yourself and her as well

Bro OP it's a first date you could get ar a meal or a drink at a decent eatery for that amount in Ekiti... What matter is be your self and talk on what will improve her life as well as urs.. And try to always be humorous (not a comedian)

Remember if after everything your conscience does not condemn you, then you have done well.
Re: I Need Ideas Please! by iceberylin(m): 6:56pm On Feb 06, 2015
Gflat:

Come on dude!
You can both talk about the movie..
Re: I Need Ideas Please! by Gflat: 7:15pm On Feb 06, 2015
immortalvoices:

That's is the mistake we guys always make

Always wanna spend beyond our means, weda high or low class she deserve that date with you

And no matter how much u budgeted if you ain't sincere...., you will end up disappointing yourself and her as well

Bro OP it's a first date you could get ar a meal or a drink at a decent eatery for that amount in Ekiti... What matter is be your self and talk on what will improve her life as well as urs.. And try to always be humorous (not a comedian)

Remember if after everything your conscience does not condemn you, then you have done well.

smiley
Re: I Need Ideas Please! by Juicysam(m): 7:56pm On Feb 06, 2015
@op.tell her you would like to cook for her in your place,that its been long u cooked for a woman.
Re: I Need Ideas Please! by mcdonald59(m): 10:00pm On Feb 06, 2015
[quote author=Nneka123 post=30487660]cinema( to watch movies; something romantic tongue)
Re: I Need Ideas Please! by Uniquexty(f): 10:45pm On Feb 06, 2015
Ain't you the same guy whose gf just broke up with?
Re: I Need Ideas Please! by Uniquexty(f): 10:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
...ΠΠΠΠ
Re: I Need Ideas Please! by Uniquexty(f): 10:49pm On Feb 06, 2015
=30496206:
I Can't Take It! by Gflat : 9:39pm
I have this girl we have been dating for
5years now...we had our differences
and she called it quit. Though I have
been going through had time being
alone. She calls me once everyday and I
pick the call just to act mature...
I have been trying to forget about
her...so I am trying to get someone
else to fill the hole she left in my heart.
I just checked facebook and saw her
picture with her "new boo"( I haven't
deleted her, cuz I wanna act mature).
But guys I am so so so down
tonight...its killing me. Please I need
help to forget about her,I need to move
on, but its very hard
Thought u were hrt broken
Re: I Need Ideas Please! by Gflat: 11:49pm On Feb 06, 2015
Uniquexty:
Thought u were hrt broken

This thread was created earlier
Re: I Need Ideas Please! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
Gflat:

g

3k? you're not serious, is it for water or what? smh
Re: I Need Ideas Please! by Summersland(m): 6:54pm On Feb 13, 2015
Gflat:

When we were chatting, she told me she's the shy type...do you think she will be able to act freely there?
Yes,jst try wht i told u
Re: I Need Ideas Please! by stanvesco(m): 7:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
Gflat:
I hooked up with a beauty queen last week saturday and we got chatting...she has been responding to my chats and she has even called few times smiley

So just to move things to the next level, I asked her out on a date tomorrow and she agreed to have one with me.

I am thinking about taking her out to a restaurant or bringing her to my apartment(this is my normal routine, but she seem different) I don't know which will be more fun to her.

Please help a brother out here sad
am watchn u oh,by d tym i put xyz 2gda n discova dat u r who i think u are,
u go single tire

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys what will you do? / Adventure With My Besty's Girl /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.