Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,586 members, 7,837,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) (45000 Views)

RCCG Member Gives Birth 21 Years After Marriage After Holy Ghost Service / Pastor Adeboye, Wike & His Wife At RCCG Port Harcourt Holy Ghost Rally (Pics) / Throwback Photo Of Adeboye At Holy Ghost Convention 29 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by ruffDiamond: 8:09pm On Feb 06, 2015
#
helpisheregoforward
sai buhari !
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by juniormusa(m): 8:10pm On Feb 06, 2015
jeje123:
I personally doubt ur well being go and complete ur drug!
Yeah me and ur dad grin grin
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by AISHBAMBA: 8:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by jeje123(m): 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2015
juniormusa:

Yeah me and ur dad grin grin
Did u really ave a father @ all u sound like a bastard!
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by mencade4: 8:13pm On Feb 06, 2015
halimat38:

Your father is a bastard and am sure your mom was pregnated by another,she just didn't tell you foooool
may thunder strike you, your useless father that is unknown to you, the pros,,,titute u call ur mother and ur entire lineage plague with hopelessness. Pig
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by synergycom19: 8:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
What is Osibanjo really after?is he supposed to be sitting there?I had that he is a junior pastor?why is he trying to drag The church into his ambition and politics?it's the church that is sending him??because he is a pastor so the church must supports him? He only wants to use the church to climb and throw the ladders afterwards. If you are honest,u don't need anybody endorsements
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by juniormusa(m): 8:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
jeje123:
Did u really ave a father @ all u sound like a bastard!
Your father is also a bastard..idiot!!
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by AdeniyiA(m): 8:20pm On Feb 06, 2015
Zellie:
How's this even FP worthy
see learner o ...smiley
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by gpokraki(m): 8:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
Hmmm ... Speechless
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by AllBusiness(m): 8:35pm On Feb 06, 2015
searay:
Don't tell me that you are so deaf and blind to hear and see that Buhari is Book Haram

[size=30pt]MUMU[/size]

Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by bungechu: 8:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
asibanjo may be close to adeboye, but is he close to God
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by mamajohn(f): 8:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
Realdeals:
Normal! I heard GEJ will also worship there tonight. Wish Prof will be the one to introduce GEJ to the congregation.

For Top News Headlines Visit www.newsheadlines.com.ng and download the Android App HERE
No problem, he will be booed again.
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by Kingspin(m): 8:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
Devil is a liar.
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by jossyspicy: 8:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
GEJ live @RCCG February Holy Ghost service 2014 to pray or campaign?
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by olumite2014(m): 8:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
Kindly send the link of the documentary on you tube
soe:
We r with you sir

At the end of the service...papa will call all districts heads together and give them the go ahead to queue solidly behind Prof.

Let me share this eye opener with you guys:

Did you watch that documentary against buhari...where GEJ claimed that Bokoharam will not attack buhari's government.. That ofcourse they will live in peace with buhari..side by side ...getting stronger and stronger by the day...until one day...KABOOM!!!! Boko haram will strike all of us..from north..east..west..south..and all of us will be finished...

Did you watch it?..its on youtube...and still on AIT n NTA...okay..here is the Real Eye Opener for you guys.

Go back to that documentary storyline...replace Buhari with Jonathan...replace Bokoharam with AsariDokuboTompoloBoyloaf...aha..now u get the picture?

Militants have been living in peace with Jonathan since his regime with yaradua...he has been paying them billions per month...arming them to the teeth..giving them ctazy immunity... They are even more equipped than our own Nigerian Navy...i hope you know what that means?...they have crazy tanks...submarines and so on...asari dokubo is mwinly based in Republic of abenin amd owns a university there..in case you dont know..he has nothing to lose...what has he donated to the Ijaw community? Nothing...but a bully over them.

So...until one day ... Very soon as they have even promised... They will Strike..KABOOM!!! Killing all the Yorubas (as they have promised)...hausas...ibos..itsekiri..etc and try to pullout of Nigeria...or takeover the south and enslave the yorubas

Now..who is fooling who??

Nigerians..open ur eyes..wake up...
Gej is threathening us and we must vote for change nd report him to UN before it gets out of hand.

You may criticise me..but i have spoken
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by ncoolsome(m): 8:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
ayusco85:
Battle of General overseers. Oyedepo vs Adeboye. Who will win?

Stay tuned on 15th febuhari grin, sorry February.

Oyedepo is a spiritual son to Adeboye so there's no battle here..

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by mcprince32(m): 8:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
One question for Osinbajo: Do you love Jesus?
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by olumite2014(m): 8:57pm On Feb 06, 2015
synergycom19:
What is Osibanjo really after?is he supposed to be sitting there?I had that he is a junior pastor?why is he trying to drag The church into his ambition and politics?it's the church that is sending him??because he is a pastor so the church must supports him? He only wants to use the church to climb and throw the ladders afterwards. If you are honest,u don't need anybody endorsements
Oga,think before before you post anything,pastor osinbanjo is a senior pastor in RCCG,he has been featuring on the first seat @ redemption camp before today and he's a member of the organizing committee,he's very close to pastor Adeboye even before he was nominated as APC vice presidential candidate.
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by olumite2014(m): 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2015
olumite2014:
Kindly send the link of the documentary on you tube

Oga ade,uve spoken rubbish.
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by klarke(m): 9:00pm On Feb 06, 2015
soe:
We r with you sir

At the end of the service...papa will call all districts heads together and give them the go ahead to queue solidly behind Prof.

Did you watch that documentary against buhari...where GEJ claimed that Bokoharam will not attack buhari's government.. That ofcourse they will live in peace with buhari..side by side ...getting stronger and stronger by the day...until one day...KABOOM!!!! Boko haram will strike all of us..from north..east..west..south..and all of us will be finished...

Did you watch it?..its on youtube...and still on AIT n NTA...okay..here is the Real Eye Opener for you guys.

Go back to that documentary storyline...replace Buhari with Jonathan...replace Bokoharam with AsariDokuboTompoloBoyloaf...aha..now u get the picture?

Militants have been living in peace with Jonathan since his regime with yaradua...he has been paying them billions per month...arming them to the teeth..giving them ctazy immunity... They are even more equipped than our own Nigerian Navy...i hope you know what that means?...they have crazy tanks...submarines and so on...asari dokubo is mwinly based in Republic of abenin amd owns a university there..in case you dont know..he has nothing to lose...what has he donated to the Ijaw community? Nothing...but a bully over them.

So...until one day ... Very soon as they have even promised... They will Strike..KABOOM!!! Killing all the Yorubas (as they have promised)...hausas...ibos..itsekiri..etc and try to pullout of Nigeria...or takeover the south and enslave the yorubas

Gej is threathening us and we must vote for change nd report him to UN before it gets out of hand.

This ur analysis is so childish. And those liking ur post I wonder how all of una dey take reason sha. Mcheww

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by ncoolsome(m): 9:00pm On Feb 06, 2015
mencade4:
osinbajo you are a bastard!

Can u stand face to face with him and look into his eyes while u repeat does words...God help us
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by asiwajumi(m): 9:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
Baba adeboye be like.oya mo n gbo iro to fe pa.I'm listen to ur lies.
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by Mumuhari(m): 9:12pm On Feb 06, 2015
I will win on Buhari 14
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by pedel: 9:15pm On Feb 06, 2015
Stop spreading lies. This picture was taken during a lecture dedicated to Pastor E. A. Adeboye on Wednesday, 4th February with Prof. Osinbajo as the guest speaker not Holy Ghost service.
agabakennedy:
APC Vice Presidential candidate Prof. Yemi Osinbajo and the General Overseer of RCCG Pastor E.A Adeboye were spotted together today at
Redemption Camp as RCCG
kicks off its Holy Ghost Service today.

Source: http:///amq45
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by tman1(m): 9:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
That pic aint recent anyway...
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
Some people are so daft to think daddy G.O will approve of this, y'all don't even know what's going on. Osinbajo is a prodigal son, hopefully he finds the true path before its too late.
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by zed24: 9:30pm On Feb 06, 2015
soe:
We r with you sir

u must b an idiot
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by zed24: 9:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
Idiot
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by mirajune: 9:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
soe:
We r with you sir

for your mind, you don talk sense abi?
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by mrborntodoit: 9:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
soe:
We r with you sir

Your own !mbec!le strong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) / CPM General Overseer, Rev Obiora Ezekiel Is Dead / Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.