Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,598 members, 7,865,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:19 PM

Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) (45039 Views)

RCCG Member Gives Birth 21 Years After Marriage After Holy Ghost Service / Pastor Adeboye, Wike & His Wife At RCCG Port Harcourt Holy Ghost Rally (Pics) / Throwback Photo Of Adeboye At Holy Ghost Convention 29 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by searay(m): 9:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
AllBusiness:

[size=30pt]MUMU[/size]
[size=25pt]go And Die[/size] but before you do that remember [size=50pt]GEJ TILLLLLL 2019 and 2080 on Nairaland[/size]
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
soe:
We r with you sir

At the end of the service...papa will call all districts heads together and give them the go ahead to queue solidly behind Prof.

Let me share this eye opener with you guys:

Did you watch that documentary against buhari...where GEJ claimed that Bokoharam will not attack buhari's government.. That ofcourse they will live in peace with buhari..side by side ...getting stronger and stronger by the day...until one day...KABOOM!!!! Boko haram will strike all of us..from north..east..west..south..and all of us will be finished...

Did you watch it?..its on youtube...and still on AIT n NTA...okay..here is the Real Eye Opener for you guys.

Go back to that documentary storyline...replace Buhari with Jonathan...replace Bokoharam with AsariDokuboTompoloBoyloaf...aha..now u get the picture?

Militants have been living in peace with Jonathan since his regime with yaradua...he has been paying them billions per month...arming them to the teeth..giving them ctazy immunity... They are even more equipped than our own Nigerian Navy...i hope you know what that means?...they have crazy tanks...submarines and so on...asari dokubo is mwinly based in Republic of abenin amd owns a university there..in case you dont know..he has nothing to lose...what has he donated to the Ijaw community? Nothing...but a bully over them.

So...until one day ... Very soon as they have even promised... They will Strike..KABOOM!!! Killing all the Yorubas (as they have promised)...hausas...ibos..itsekiri..etc and try to pullout of Nigeria...or takeover the south and enslave the yorubas

Now..who is fooling who??

Nigerians..open ur eyes..wake up...
Gej is threathening us and we must vote for change nd report him to UN before it gets out of hand.

You may criticise me..but i have spoken
I dey laugh because heartbreak go plenty for valentine day
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by micrep3030(m): 9:54pm On Feb 06, 2015
I think baba told him DAT WHAT DO AV TO DAY
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by entparrot(f): 9:55pm On Feb 06, 2015
Rccg church are full of hypocrite, starting with Baba Go, gej is a corrupt man, baba never come out, and publicly speak against gej corruption, anywhere gej does celebration baba is present.

Baba, Never want his boy to be ahead of him, baba will be like, so you wan go turn vice president, so I will not be able to control you,

Osinbanjo we are behind you, If baba like let him pretend to play a smart card, gej is going.
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by azetopworld(m): 10:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Political Pastor...if he wins,will he still be an active pastor
if pastors doesn't go in2 politics den who are dose expected to lead d country? D satanic

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by aigboeben(m): 10:04pm On Feb 06, 2015
entparrot:
Rccg church are full of hypocrite, starting with Baba Go, gej is a corrupt man, baba never come out, and publicly speak against gej corruption, anywhere gej does celebration baba is present.
Baba, Never want his boy to be ahead of him, baba will be like, so you wan go turn vice president, so I will not be able to control you,
Osinbanjo we are behind you, If baba like let him pretend to play a smart card, gej is going.

Your verbal diarhhea is more dangerous than ebola and boko haram combined together.Do you have a home? When baba GO said all politicians are liars where were you. Use your time for better things,your books I suggest.It is terribly wrong to make an emotionally generated generalised statement.CHANGE!
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by viktuur(m): 10:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
you are right!
but the militants never attack innocent worshippers, never beheaded or kidnapped our gals.
lets focus on what each of them have to offer the nation as a whole.
Nigeria must rise again!!!
soe:
We r with you sir

At the end of the service...papa will call all districts heads together and give them the go ahead to queue solidly behind Prof.

Did you watch that documentary against buhari...where GEJ claimed that Bokoharam will not attack buhari's government.. That ofcourse they will live in peace with buhari..side by side ...getting stronger and stronger by the day...until one day...KABOOM!!!! Boko haram will strike all of us..from north..east..west..south..and all of us will be finished...

Did you watch it?..its on youtube...and still on AIT n NTA...okay..here is the Real Eye Opener for you guys.

Go back to that documentary storyline...replace Buhari with Jonathan...replace Bokoharam with AsariDokuboTompoloBoyloaf...aha..now u get the picture?

Militants have been living in peace with Jonathan since his regime with yaradua...he has been paying them billions per month...arming them to the teeth..giving them ctazy immunity... They are even more equipped than our own Nigerian Navy...i hope you know what that means?...they have crazy tanks...submarines and so on...asari dokubo is mwinly based in Republic of abenin amd owns a university there..in case you dont know..he has nothing to lose...what has he donated to the Ijaw community? Nothing...but a bully over them.

So...until one day ... Very soon as they have even promised... They will Strike..KABOOM!!! Killing all the Yorubas (as they have promised)...hausas...ibos..itsekiri..etc and try to pullout of Nigeria...or takeover the south and enslave the yorubas

Gej is threathening us and we must vote for change nd report him to UN before it gets out of hand.

Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by abijossy: 10:37pm On Feb 06, 2015
GEJ is also there to take Blessing!

Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by wallex1983(m): 11:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
Hehehehehehehehe.

In case you missed THAT MOMENT!

Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by jamesadonai(m): 11:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
This picture is not this pictures
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by okennaM: 11:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
I just dey laugh!!!!.
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by Hydy(m): 11:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
With that blessing..GEJ has succeeded in 'redeeming' some votes. Don't you just love this game?!

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by entparrot(f): 12:04am On Feb 07, 2015
aigboeben:

Your verbal diarhhea is more dangerous than ebola and boko haram combined together.Do you have a home? When baba GO said all politicians are liars where were you. Use your time for better things,your books I suggest.It is terribly wrong to make an emotionally generated generalised statement.CHANGE!

You are just ignorant man, calling politicians liar is not the same things like Pope Francis, challenging Filipino president to stop and tackle corruption, rather baba go speak against corruption, he play along, and pretend to pray for them, baba go is corrupt, and worst than politicians, try to sincerely seek the truth, you will find out my point.
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 07, 2015
Oyedepo and Adeboye are true men of God obeying the scriptures to pray for those in Authority. GEJ it's just not more than that o!
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by udmydearest(f): 12:06am On Feb 07, 2015
Clap for urself....... Bloody talkative.
soe:
We r with you sir

Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by fabulous01(m): 12:14am On Feb 07, 2015
soe:
We r with you sir

hop u saw wht i saw. uncle GEJ in front roll.
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by entparrot(f): 12:15am On Feb 07, 2015
Our elders have sold us.
A serious game change has been played here, Gej must have paid billions of naira to make this happen, Adeboye never want the progress of this country, he must have force Osinbanjo to welcome GEJ, in return, Gej will promise him ministerial post if he re elect.

This is what is call betrayal, buhari is likely going to loose rccg vote.

I will still vote buhari, shame on adeboye.
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by entparrot(f): 12:35am On Feb 07, 2015
Holy ghost congress now turn to political congress, Adeboye waited last minute to persuade rccg voters for pdp.

What Adeboye should be asking Gej is? What happen to billions of dollars missing? What happen to our electricity? With billions of dollars spent with no result.

Stop endorsing this guy with him kneeling down in front of everybody, why did you force osinbanjo to be the one to welcome him or else he will be kick out of rccg.
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by ikorodureporta: 12:45am On Feb 07, 2015
i see GEJ & Osinbajo........Who com get the victory
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 07, 2015
A little to the left and a little to the right. God have mercy...GEJ all the way.
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by eraly(m): 1:03am On Feb 07, 2015
Johnnyessence:
let somebody shout hallelujah.

Halleluyaaaaaaaaaaaahh...
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by aigboeben(m): 1:05am On Feb 07, 2015
entparrot:

You are just ignorant man, calling politicians liar is not the same things like Pope Francis, challenging Filipino president to stop and tackle corruption, rather baba go speak against corruption, he play along, and pretend to pray for them, baba go is corrupt, and worst than politicians, try to sincerely seek the truth, you will find out my point.
I hear you beauty. You are obviously unhappy that the pentecostals pull much weight in Nigeria. When Father Mbaka spoke against President Goodluck what was your response Reverend Sister?
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by entparrot(f): 2:16am On Feb 07, 2015
aigboeben:

I hear you beauty. You are obviously unhappy that the pentecostals pull much weight in Nigeria. When Father Mbaka spoke against President Goodluck what was your response Reverend Sister?

I am not a Christian or a Muslim, I am a freethinker, I need those influential religious leaders to come out and speak against corruption, rather than use prayer to cover corruption and kneeling down to canvass vote.

I don't support anyone blindly, Adeboye is selling us, can you imagine, how much check must have been issue for this to be stage, broda wake up, our elders have been selling us since 1914, they sold our religion and gave us the white man religion.
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by entparrot(f): 2:25am On Feb 07, 2015
Adeboye don't know if there is electricity or not, Adeboyr don't know if there is good hospitals in Nigeria, because they have access to constant electricity and a private jet to London or America.

This people have been deceiving Nigerians with religion, milking the masses, they use the masses to get rich and became famous, why not fight for the masses, Adeboye help us ask GeJ why he choose to continue punishing ordinary Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by Omooba77: 3:33am On Feb 07, 2015
agabakennedy:
APC Vice Presidential candidate Prof. Yemi Osinbajo and the General Overseer of RCCG Pastor E.A Adeboye were spotted together today at
Redemption Camp as RCCG
kicks off its Holy Ghost Service today.

Source: http:///amq45

It was not camp ground,but 10 Degrees Event Centre,Oregun,it was to commemorate Daddy GO 73 birthday sir.

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by musiwa97: 5:14am On Feb 07, 2015
Did bakare claim letter look the same as this long easy.. It is not the same

[img]http://4.bp..com/-dNa7nVLefEw/VJJ38I_qSRI/AAAAAAABE1c/qbiEmunuJTo/s1600/Osibajooo.jpg[/img]
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by Abimbola29(m): 6:49am On Feb 07, 2015
searay:
Don't tell me that you are so deaf and blind to hear and see that Buhari is Book Haram
Then you are not wise enough to know that GEJ is also a militant abi?get sense or borrow one from a dog
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by RHP(m): 7:45am On Feb 07, 2015
GEJ waka waka!!! Running from pillar to post.
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by searay(m): 7:45am On Feb 07, 2015
Abimbola29:

Then you are not wise enough to know that GEJ is also a militant abi?get sense or borrow one from a dog
Where is your prove?
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by Walelavender(m): 10:05am On Feb 07, 2015
entparrot:

Can you just imagine what you typed? "Baba GO is corrupt"...indicted by which financial crime agency? What you are spewing is irrational and lacks logical reasoning. Why the personal attack? He has voiced his position on the polity, it is left for you to take it or leave it and stop that insult. May the TRUTH himself find you
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by entparrot(f): 10:41am On Feb 07, 2015
Walelavender:

Can you just imagine what you typed? "Baba GO is corrupt"...indicted by which financial crime agency? What you are spewing is irrational and lacks logical reasoning. Why the personal attack? He has voiced his position on the polity, it is left for you to take it or leave it and stop that insult. May the TRUTH himself find you

Gej has not been indicted by any financial crime agency, does that means he is not corrupt?

Try to read and understand my point of view, Adeboye is fooling all of us, by not coming out publicly to speak against corruption, challenge gej to work for the people who vote him in, rather than adeboye only play along, pretending to be praying for him, by canvassing rccg vote on his behalf.
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by ybalogs(m): 11:16am On Feb 07, 2015
How to locate your PVC. Go to www.govote.ng/pickup. Type the PU Number on your temporary voter card, search and your #PVC‬ location will appear... Be A Good Samaritan, Please Share!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bus Carrying Synagogue Church Members Falls Into Ditch While Avoiding Cows / T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) / Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.