Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) (45033 Views)

RCCG Member Gives Birth 21 Years After Marriage After Holy Ghost Service / Pastor Adeboye, Wike & His Wife At RCCG Port Harcourt Holy Ghost Rally (Pics) / Throwback Photo Of Adeboye At Holy Ghost Convention 29 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by abudenor: 12:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
Guys if you watched the HOLY GHOST SERVICE to the end, you'll know that GO called out those who are vieing for political office to come out & be prayed for OSIBANJO, remi tinubu&a lot of others came out but GEJ wasn't there. I know who got the blessing
Re: Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) by Walelavender(m): 1:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
entparrot:

Gej has not been indicted by any financial crime agency, does that means he is not corrupt?

Try to read and understand my point of view, Adeboye is fooling all of us, by not coming out publicly to speak against corruption, challenge gej to work for the people who vote him in, rather than adeboye only play along, pretending to be praying for him, by canvassing rccg vote on his behalf.
Dear, I can tell you authoritatively that there is nothing like someone canvassing for the other. Whatsoever body language anyone is displaying by the (Spiritual or temporal) leaders, I want you to know that majority of Nigerians have their own minds. The CHANGE we all desire will be effected on the election day(s), provided it is not rigged. So leave Daddy GO out of this. You don't want to expect him chase GEJ out of the HolyGhost 9t. He is still out president for crying out loud.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future / Bus Carrying Synagogue Church Members Falls Into Ditch While Avoiding Cows / T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.