Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Guys What Does It Feel Like When A Beautiful Lady Says That She Truly Loves You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Does It Feel Like When A Beautiful Lady Says That She Truly Loves You? (4129 Views)

"They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook / This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa / 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Does It Feel Like When A Beautiful Lady Says That She Truly Loves You? by farano(f): 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
I think it's one of the most meaningful statements a lady can tell a man, especially when she waits to say it until she's fully certain she does. Will you feel as if you're on top of the world? cool
Re: Guys What Does It Feel Like When A Beautiful Lady Says That She Truly Loves You? by buygala(m): 6:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
ok

No, I wouldn't feel ontop of the world. .. I would feel very emotionally constipated and ambushed..

I will start getting worried that she is going to scheme her way into getting pregnant for me and refuse to abort the baby, in order to tie me down, or something similarly desperateundecided

Better for both of us that she keeps her love confession to herself because girls 'fall in love' for very odd reasons like:

1- She pretends she has fallen in love with you, so that she can gain better access to your bank account

2- Most girls think they have fallen in love after the guy has effectively fuccked her brains out.... she just falls in love with the dude after he has made her cum 69 times embarassed

Anyway

So mod wey ban my Tinubu moniker the other day, don finally fall in love grin

DJ DADDY TOMIWA, PLEASE PLAY FOR OUR DARLING MOD, FARANO, 'FALL IN LOVE' BY DBANJ AKA BANGER LEE

5 Likes

Re: Guys What Does It Feel Like When A Beautiful Lady Says That She Truly Loves You? by temitemi1(m): 6:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Guys What Does It Feel Like When A Beautiful Lady Says That She Truly Loves You? by elantraceey(f): 6:30pm On Feb 06, 2015
They get buterflies in their tommys cheesy cheesy

That's if they sincerely love the girl.
Re: Guys What Does It Feel Like When A Beautiful Lady Says That She Truly Loves You? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
This one Farano is talking about Love, who knows, maybe she's in love with me.
Re: Guys What Does It Feel Like When A Beautiful Lady Says That She Truly Loves You? by Elypsis(m): 6:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
To be candid, u feel a wave of deep,genuine passion cascading thru ur body and overflowin ur hrt...its the best feeling mehn! Especially when she says it without any inducemnt

1 Like

Re: Guys What Does It Feel Like When A Beautiful Lady Says That She Truly Loves You? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
waiting for jobless guys seeking for attention to comment! grin
Re: Guys What Does It Feel Like When A Beautiful Lady Says That She Truly Loves You? by busky101(m): 6:35pm On Feb 06, 2015
If she has a bad character I will be like "Bitch please"
Re: Guys What Does It Feel Like When A Beautiful Lady Says That She Truly Loves You? by jworos(m): 6:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
Babe: I love u
Guy: (looking all composed) I love u too...
Meanwhile...in his head doing d shoki...

1 Like

Re: Guys What Does It Feel Like When A Beautiful Lady Says That She Truly Loves You? by MrDojo(m): 6:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
OGAofBOSS:
waiting for jobless guys seeking for attention to comment! grin
loool
Re: Guys What Does It Feel Like When A Beautiful Lady Says That She Truly Loves You? by Kennywills7(m): 6:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
Singles united
Re: Guys What Does It Feel Like When A Beautiful Lady Says That She Truly Loves You? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
Kennywills7:
Singles united

I have never said it to any guy

1 Like

Re: Guys What Does It Feel Like When A Beautiful Lady Says That She Truly Loves You? by Kennywills7(m): 6:55pm On Feb 06, 2015
seriousbabe:

What are you waiting for to do that?
Re: Guys What Does It Feel Like When A Beautiful Lady Says That She Truly Loves You? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 06, 2015
Kennywills7:

What are you waiting for to do that?
They are the ones always telling me
I haven't found the one I truely love

1 Like

Re: Guys What Does It Feel Like When A Beautiful Lady Says That She Truly Loves You? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 06, 2015
seriousbabe:

how would u say it when you gals are soaked in pride and guys keep decieving y'all to gve u hope. I wudnt feel anyway special except i have feelings 4 her. Bt my reply would be; what do u gain telling me? And if she brave and not a r.e.t.a.r.d like many othas, i wud get a sound reply. #lol lyk slap? No
Re: Guys What Does It Feel Like When A Beautiful Lady Says That She Truly Loves You? by Trending(m): 7:02pm On Feb 06, 2015
Re: Guys What Does It Feel Like When A Beautiful Lady Says That She Truly Loves You? by mizkeleke(f): 7:03pm On Feb 06, 2015
D last time I said dat , d guy used it as an opportunity.
Ain't saying it again
Re: Guys What Does It Feel Like When A Beautiful Lady Says That She Truly Loves You? by immortalvoices(m): 7:03pm On Feb 06, 2015
seriousbabe:

Awww hmmmm

Just see beyond physical word and try to peer into their soul seriousbabe... Only then can you differentiate the wheat from chaff among guys

It's truly difficult to see but always use ur inner conscience in choosing for not all that glitters are truly Gold!!!
Re: Guys What Does It Feel Like When A Beautiful Lady Says That She Truly Loves You? by constance500: 7:05pm On Feb 06, 2015
Superman grin
Re: Guys What Does It Feel Like When A Beautiful Lady Says That She Truly Loves You? by Maamin(m): 7:05pm On Feb 06, 2015
The same way you ladies feel when a handsome dude says he loves you, that is how we guys feel too when a beautiful girl says she love us...nothing special anyway. undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys What Does It Feel Like When A Beautiful Lady Says That She Truly Loves You? by immortalvoices(m): 7:05pm On Feb 06, 2015
mizkeleke:
Ain't saying it again

Lmao we guys we knw dey try

But babe the tin enter him held pls 4give him 4 mis behaving it is a rarity to him na for babe to tell amgrin
Re: Guys What Does It Feel Like When A Beautiful Lady Says That She Truly Loves You? by Kennywills7(m): 7:05pm On Feb 06, 2015
seriousbabe:

If you have not found the one you truly love then i think you should wait for the one you will be able to say that to
Trust some of this guys mean it when they say it and it will be hurtful to know you don't truly love them
I wish you the best of luck dearie
Re: Guys What Does It Feel Like When A Beautiful Lady Says That She Truly Loves You? by alberto2k(m): 7:07pm On Feb 06, 2015
Its feels great... Honestly

I go just dey smile like 90's pikin way dem dash N5 grin
Re: Guys What Does It Feel Like When A Beautiful Lady Says That She Truly Loves You? by Trending(m): 7:09pm On Feb 06, 2015
seriousbabe:

am all ears baby..common.tell me you love me
Re: Guys What Does It Feel Like When A Beautiful Lady Says That She Truly Loves You? by naijaboiy: 7:09pm On Feb 06, 2015
mizkeleke:
Ain't saying it again
simply because you met the wrong guy na undecided

Which one is you "ain't saying it again"
Re: Guys What Does It Feel Like When A Beautiful Lady Says That She Truly Loves You? by Maamin(m): 7:09pm On Feb 06, 2015
mizkeleke:
Ain't saying it again

Say it or not a guy that will use it as an opportunity will still do. Reasons coz your actions will betray you sooner or later as the case may be tongue

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Does It Feel Like When A Beautiful Lady Says That She Truly Loves You? by naijaboiy: 7:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
elantraceey:
They get buterflies in their tommys cheesy cheesy

That's if they sincerely love the girl.
How you take know? undecided

When you no be guy
Re: Guys What Does It Feel Like When A Beautiful Lady Says That She Truly Loves You? by naijaboiy: 7:15pm On Feb 06, 2015
Honestly i'll first doubt it o.

Cos there are so many reasons why a girl will say such a thing.

Whether beautiful or not.

undecided
Re: Guys What Does It Feel Like When A Beautiful Lady Says That She Truly Loves You? by immortalvoices(m): 7:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
Hmmmm....when the one who said "KEN I LOVE U"
ends up making you cry.....will I ever believe those words again

Just reminiscing sha!!!
Re: Guys What Does It Feel Like When A Beautiful Lady Says That She Truly Loves You? by elantraceey(f): 7:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

How you take know? undecided

When you no be guy

The first time i told a guy i saw his reaction na , it was as if he won a trophy cheesy grin
Re: Guys What Does It Feel Like When A Beautiful Lady Says That She Truly Loves You? by naijaboiy: 7:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
elantraceey:

The first time i told a guy i saw his reaction na , it was as if he won a trophy cheesy grin
So you saw the butterflies flying in his tummy? undecided
Re: Guys What Does It Feel Like When A Beautiful Lady Says That She Truly Loves You? by Trending(m): 7:20pm On Feb 06, 2015
elantraceey:

he he he..so wetin come end d love?? abi u no mean am?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Was This Love Or StupĂ­dity / Bizarre!!! Unclad Family Of Witches Allegedly Fell From The Sky (pics) / Popular TV Girl Poses Half-nuude In Bathtub For Her Pre-birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.