Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,149 members, 7,825,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

4 Ways To Identify "SCAMMERS" On Most Online Market Platform Like OLX Nigeria - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 4 Ways To Identify "SCAMMERS" On Most Online Market Platform Like OLX Nigeria (25118 Views)

How To Identify Fake Naira Notes / Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! / The Reasons Why Most Online Businesses Fail In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Ways To Identify "SCAMMERS" On Most Online Market Platform Like OLX Nigeria by frankezi: 11:46am On Feb 09, 2015
I thought these websites have a way of screening out scamers. Its really annoying
Re: 4 Ways To Identify "SCAMMERS" On Most Online Market Platform Like OLX Nigeria by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 09, 2015
Haa OLX....Lot of scammers on that site advertising Iphone 5 for very cheap prices, and they are not far away o. Most of them will tell you they have office in Apapa NPA(Nigeria Port Authority) , After talking for a while they will ask you to make a payment to their bank account and show the teller to their delivery guy that would never arrive. It was really funny when i heard that i have to send money, What happened to Pay on delivery/?

My advise to anyone trying to buy anything online to be careful., don't ever transfer money to any bank account. Insist on meeting them to see the item at a public place o. If it's too good to be true, then it's too good to be true. You can't expect to buy a camera that's worth 650k for 50k, shine your brain..

Regards.
Re: 4 Ways To Identify "SCAMMERS" On Most Online Market Platform Like OLX Nigeria by NnaNna4(m): 11:58am On Feb 09, 2015
EVERYONE LIKE CHEAP THINGS, ITS ONE OF THE BIGGEST SUCCESS IN LIFE SO THEY USE IT TO MANIPULATE VICTIMS

but listen I like cheap things and some1 can get those items for those Price sometimes outside of the online but most times its only during hard times or coincidence.

in my desperate bid to lay my hand on cheap items on olx I hv met all manner of scammers selling cars, phones to d extent it seems they have circulated my number.

what about custom mark,James there are many of them.
There is 1 fake form that I was asked to fill after making 30% down payment. its was mailed thru my email.

By Gods grace the scammer that will scam me is not yet born because I grew with scammers all around us then so God usually give me an answer or question once u come up with any crooked or dodgy response.

So IF U WANT TO BREAK SCAMMERS
1 TELL THEM U WANT TO COME TO A CHURCH CLOSE TO THEM. U WANT TO MEET THEM THEIR! THEY SHOULD NT BOTHER BRINGING IT (BECAUSE THEY WILL ASK FOR MONEY TO BRING IT AND I DON'T HAVE FREE CASH FOR ANY1)

2 TELL THEM (THOSE CLAIMING TO BE CUSTOM)YOU ARE AN AIRFORCE OFFICER, POLICE OR SSS AND IF THEY TRY ANYTHING FUNNY. I WAS ACTUALLY PLANNING TO MEET ONE OF THEM WITH MY AIR FORCE FRIEND AND THAT GUY BECAME ICE COLD AND CUT THE CALL

3 REQUEST THEIR CUSTOM ID (BECAUSE I ADDED A PARTICULAR 1ON WHATSAPP AND I SAW HIM WEARING CUSTOM UNIFORM AND I BEGAN TO DEMAND THEIR ID TO KNOW WHAT KIND OF CUSTOM OFFICIAL DOING SCAM JOBS)
Re: 4 Ways To Identify "SCAMMERS" On Most Online Market Platform Like OLX Nigeria by iykepromotions: 11:59am On Feb 09, 2015
femcruz:
To add to it They are always in a far location e.g. Kaduna, seme border, maiduguri.
made me to remember one Chibuzor something. selling laptops and phones at incredibly prices. claimed to be in far away Maiduguri. anyway his scams was uncovered right here in nairaland. greediness and lack of proper research are the top reasons why many people have been scammed.
Re: 4 Ways To Identify "SCAMMERS" On Most Online Market Platform Like OLX Nigeria by iykepromotions: 12:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
sigidporte:
To avoid being scammed, avoid buying stuffs online.
most transactions are completed online now.not everybody have time to be travelling around. we only need to change our mentality
Re: 4 Ways To Identify "SCAMMERS" On Most Online Market Platform Like OLX Nigeria by Mishaelonye(m): 12:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
Abuklaw:
GEJ IS A DISGRACE... SIMPLE

MARCH IN BUHARI AND MARCH OUT GEJ
THE FREEDOM "MARCH" -

They said he is not electable. Now that it's time to put their claim to test, they are running pillar to post trying to stop the only test that will prove them right or wrong.

They said Nigerians love Jonathan. Now that it's time for Nigerians to show how much they love him, the are afraid to subject him to public test.

They said Nigerians want continuity not change. Now that it's time for Nigerians to speak in favor of continuity or change, they wouldn't let Nigerians make their choices.

They said he's a military despot while they are democrats yet, he want elections and they hate elections.

They said their reason for the shift is to secure Nigeria from Boko Haram. How could they make Nigeria secure enough for elections in few weeks when they couldn't secure it in 5 years?

They said he is dishonest and they are honest yet, he always keep his words while they always break their respective promises.

We said they are clueless and they said they are prepared yet, it took them a week to elections to realize Nigeria is a security mess that need the concentration of the armed forces to be cleaned at the expense of a promising general election.

They said Nigeria is safe yet, "unsafe" Afghanistan, Iraq and Sudan conducted credible elections where a "safe" Nigeria failed. Be it February or March, a bad government will remain a bad government that must be sacked. No matter how long you delay the burial of a corpse, the dead never return.

KEEP THE HOPE ALIVE
#MARCH4BUHARI
You are a co-ordinated fool. This thread does it in any way relate to the elections..people are coming here to see means to and end you are here dropping handout on how stupid you are..i am so pissed right now..the GEJ Is corrupt We know Buhari is a saint we know..Do they work @ OLX?..BEHAVE!

2 Likes

Re: 4 Ways To Identify "SCAMMERS" On Most Online Market Platform Like OLX Nigeria by Mishaelonye(m): 12:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
iykepromotions:
most transactions are completed online now.not everybody have time to be travelling around. we only need to change our mentality
Pay On delivery is just the safest Bet.Seller bring your goods, Buyer bring your money choose an open place for the exchange.And also avoid Evenings time frame from "5 pm - 7pm "..
Re: 4 Ways To Identify "SCAMMERS" On Most Online Market Platform Like OLX Nigeria by fpeter(f): 12:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
sigidporte:
To avoid being scammed, avoid buying stuffs online.

Not all online transactions are fake. I bought a car from NL in 2011....I also buy a lot of stuff from Dealdey,konga,Jumia,Taafoo.
Re: 4 Ways To Identify "SCAMMERS" On Most Online Market Platform Like OLX Nigeria by dollarlander: 12:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
Vicotex:
NIGERIANS beware, these are the tricks buhari want to use on us.

But God pass am.

#GEJtill 2019

So you still believe Jonathan can win this election? If he likes let him continue shifting the goal post. See, he don fail.

#MarchBuhari2AsoVilla2015-2023#
Re: 4 Ways To Identify "SCAMMERS" On Most Online Market Platform Like OLX Nigeria by Oiselenjakhian(m): 12:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is http://trustondevcenary.com please visit my site and fill the contact form if you want a website.
Re: 4 Ways To Identify "SCAMMERS" On Most Online Market Platform Like OLX Nigeria by Vicotex(m): 12:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
dollarlander:

So you still believe Jonathan can win this election? If he likes let him continue shifting the goal post. See, he don fail.

#MarchBuhari2AsoVilla2015-2023#
When APC was chanting Change! Change!! Change!!! we want Change...INEC got the wrong message and changed the date of elections.

1 Like

Re: 4 Ways To Identify "SCAMMERS" On Most Online Market Platform Like OLX Nigeria by frisky2good(m): 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
It is clearly stated on OLX website that you should not send money to anyone. Meet, inspect and pay for your item if you are satisfied. The first rule of avoiding being scammed is "never be desperate". If you see and item listed at a ridiculously low price, don't act like you will die if someone else buys it. Most Nigerians read other people's unfortunate stories just to make jest of them, not to learn from them. If not, with all the scam stories we keep reading and hearing about, why will anyone that works hard send his / her money to a complete stranger?

1 Like

Re: 4 Ways To Identify "SCAMMERS" On Most Online Market Platform Like OLX Nigeria by ceejay80s(m): 12:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
femcruz:
To add to it They are always in a far location e.g. Kaduna, seme border, maiduguri.

modified: Jesus wow so i just made FTC cheesy this week is going to be great!

#March for Bahari
Re: 4 Ways To Identify "SCAMMERS" On Most Online Market Platform Like OLX Nigeria by gistmelove(m): 12:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
Types of stone coated roofing tiles with 50yrs warranty
Ds rooftiles from south korea
call ayyub on 08085310359

Re: 4 Ways To Identify "SCAMMERS" On Most Online Market Platform Like OLX Nigeria by gistmelove(m): 12:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
grin grin

Re: 4 Ways To Identify "SCAMMERS" On Most Online Market Platform Like OLX Nigeria by neighbourhud: 1:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
iceberylin:
Just delete ya OLX app angry
1000likes
Re: 4 Ways To Identify "SCAMMERS" On Most Online Market Platform Like OLX Nigeria by neighbourhud: 1:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
Vicotex:
When APC was chanting Change! Change!! Change!!! we want Change...INEC got the wrong message and changed the date of elections.
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: 4 Ways To Identify "SCAMMERS" On Most Online Market Platform Like OLX Nigeria by sexyjennik(f): 1:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
I keep hearing this news from OLX on radio that people shouldn't pay or send money for goods without seeing the seller and the stuff they want to purchase and that they should meet in public places for the transaction but trust Nigerians and their nonchalant attitude. they will always fall victim to all those hungry men online. Plz beware of online scams and outsmart them. @OP,thanks for this info.i believe people are informed now.
Re: 4 Ways To Identify "SCAMMERS" On Most Online Market Platform Like OLX Nigeria by frisby: 1:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hello guys,

I'm almost heartbroken at some of the things I'm reading here.
To be quite frank, anyone who gets scammed on OLX or any online marketplace for that matter is either greedy or desperate and must have himself to blame.

You have all spoken from a buyer point-of-view, now I'm speaking as a vendor.

I ran a phone business before and during the advent of OLX. Started with nairaland and included olx afterwards.

So I advertise items, say a bold 5 for 30,000 (used) and then I start getting calls and people will start asking to pay N15,000 and even telling me "you aren't serious to sell yet, there are many sellers advertising @ even N12,000. I only called you because you stay closer to my location" and. Things like that.

Other times I tell them not to worry that I'd bring the item to their home or office but that they'd have to pay an extra, say, N1k or N1,500 when I get there depending on their location, and they start to rain u with swear words, even explaining the Lagos map for you and trying to tell you that buses won't charge. Up to that amount.

Guys, if you all don't know yet, NIGERIANS are generally unpleasant when you are being honest with them, we prefer sweet lies, especially with our "miracle" and "manna" mentality. You are well aware that a particular item costs, say, $100 on amazon/ebay, exchnge rate is N200 and someone is selling that item N22,000 on olx and you call them greedy and instead run to a miraculously cheap N12,000 price tag. Who's greedy? And we will come here to cry foul and condemn online marketplaces.

Someone mentioned amazon. So u believe there aren't thieves on amazon? Laughable.
And how wise is it that u can trust a white man to send u an item from a continent away without inspecting what you get whereas you can't be smart enough to agree to pay an extra 1k to a "countryman" after he brings u his own wares?

Shopping on OLX is simple!...either:
A) ask to meet in a public place or agree to pay for "shipping" nd have him bring you the item for inspection.

Or

B) NEVER PAY A DIME before personal inspection.

And

C) I advice (from personal experience) that you always use insist on pay-on-delivery. Don't go visiting anyone's "shop" except you've bought from them before.

Some of these bird-brained scammers get angry that you are trying to outsmart them and after they have asked where you stay. They tell u some crazy location as their office/shop, in a bid to punish you for being smart.... most time u just get there and get stranded. No shop, no one answers ur calls anymore etc.

As a final note,
I want to appeal to fellow Nigerians to jettison the miracle/manna/messiah mindset. This mindset is the reason buyers fall prey to scammers, ladies fall victim to wicked and selfish guys, people make fools of themselves before acclaimed men-of-God, and Nigerians remain slaves under wicked leaders.

We love lies. We almost look foward to be promised heaven on earth. And. Our sense of reasoning takes the backseat the moment we hear sweet (obviously unrealistic) promises.

wake up nigeria! Nothing good comes cheap, easy or even fast. Good things takes hard work, and nothing in life is free.

Tnx for your time and apologies for the long epistle

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 Ways To Identify "SCAMMERS" On Most Online Market Platform Like OLX Nigeria by MARKone(m): 2:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
Well said my brother ^^^
Re: 4 Ways To Identify "SCAMMERS" On Most Online Market Platform Like OLX Nigeria by mutualrespect(m): 2:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
I was saw a car for 500k on olx, called the number and to my utmost suprise, a supposed custom officer said i had to make a deposit in the bank for them to clear the car. i later ask for their office address and he kept on telling me to make the payment of 50k first, come to Badagry, call this number and i will come pick you up. Me for Lagos! i disengaged the call immediately. Afterwards, he kept disturbing me.
Re: 4 Ways To Identify "SCAMMERS" On Most Online Market Platform Like OLX Nigeria by ConquerAll(m): 2:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
I had a serious encounter with this OLX thieves and bunch of con men.

My work Toshiba laptop started messing up on 2nd of January 2015 without warning and after troubleshooting, it boiled down to faulty motherboard.

I decided to get a second-hand laptop for now coz I planned on getting a new high spec machine later in the year. So, I head to Ogbunabali in PH where they sell fairly used UK/US laptops. Unfortunately, I couldn't get a decent laptop with the minimum specs I need. Then, I decided to try OLX.com.

That's when the drama began. Called the first guy with MR. Something as seller name and he said he is at Onne in PH and cannot meet up because of distance between us but can deliver if only I can pay 5k delivery cost and pay for the item on delivery. He said they delivers with DHL around PH and they just delivered a laptop around my area yesterday. I said I want to come to his office at Onne instead. He said ok but that should be on Monday because we were speaking on Saturday.

Called the second one with Mr. one-Hausa-name I can't remember. He sounded nothing like an Hausa to my ear. He equally said he is at Onne - that I should come on Monday to their office and see the laptops before I buy.

Then on Monday, when I called the first guy, he said I should go and make initial payment deposit before coming to their office. When I asked for the location of his office, he hung up. A minute later, another number called me and said his staff said I was asking for their office address. I said yes, that I want to come and meet them first. He said ok, and gave me one address like that and said it is located inside Onne Sea Port. He also said I would not be allowed to come inside unless I show the security the teller I used in making initial deposit and my ID card. He said his staff would send me the account number to use in making the payment. Two minutes later, I received one GTBank personal account number with a Yoruba name. I said ok and laughed in my mind. These guys don jam caterpillar today.

So, I called the second guy and told him that I was at Onne and he should tell me how to locate their office. He change pattern immediately and said he was at the auction office inside the port premises. He said I cannot come in unless I showed the security guys the teller I used in making payment for the auctioned item I want to buy and a valid ID card. He asked if I have a valid ID card with me. I answered in the affirmative. Then, he asked me to make payment for the item first before coming to the gate with the teller and my ID card. I played I along asked him how I can make the payment. He said he will send me the account number of the customs officer in charge of auction so that I can go ahead and make payment. He sent me one Fidelity bank personal account number with an Hausa name on it.

Immediately I knew these guys were up to no good. So, I decided to wait it out. 5 minutes...10 minutes...20 minutes and the first guy called and asked if I have made the payment. I said not yet and that I can't seem to find the bank. He said I should ask around for the location of GTbank and hung up. Ten minute after, the second man called and asked if I have succeeded in making the payment. I said no and that I am no longer interested and he speedily hung up with a resounding hiss. The first guy keep on calling me for the next 2 days but I ignored all his calls.

My dear, that OLX.com is a behive of scammers and con men. I can tell you that 90% of sellers on that site are scammers and about 5% of the rest are economical with the truth as regards the items they are selling (either faulty or damaged items).

Rules You Should Follow To Avoid Being Scammed
1) Only searche for items/sellers within your locality/city.
2) Always try to match product specs to price (Don't fall for their high specs with ridiculously low price. Imagine a brand new HP with Core i7/8GBRAM/750GB HDD @ 50k).
3) Arrange to meet up at a secure/busy place (If you're not sure of security, don't go with cash or valuables).
4) Make no promise to buy before seeing the item in question (cos you may not like it after).
5) Do NOT pay a dime whether delivery cost, part-payment or whatever before seeing the item.
6) Physically inspect items thoroughly before buying (most items sold there are faulty; shine your eye wella).

Finally, I wasn't able to get what I wanted from OLX. I ended up getting a pretty decent fairly used HP laptop (Intel Dual Core 2.40GHz,6GB RAM, 750GB HDD) from a friend that sells computer accessories around my office at a decent price too.

-
Re: 4 Ways To Identify "SCAMMERS" On Most Online Market Platform Like OLX Nigeria by afanide: 3:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
THIS IS LONG BUT WOULD REALLY HELP YOU!!!

I am a seller on OLX. I use the platform to advertise/sale my goods.

Most times when i go to place an item for sale, i see that same item going for 90% cheaper than Market Price.

It discourages me because i feel people will want to Ignore me and go for the cheaper one.

Atimes wen i go online, i wont bother placing any advert. I will just logout immediately out of Anger.

Dec 2014, i uploaded some photos of Phones i needed to sale on OLX. I placed the phones on my Chair and took shots of them.

GUESS WHAT?

The next day, i discovered that the photos [my photos] had gone viral. This Scamers were using that same photo i used.

I never Knew OLX had bcom this Bad until i needed to purchace a 32inches LG LED TV.

I called the seller 'ONE MR. AHMED in WUSE ABUJA'. The first question he asked was my location.

I told him i was in Jos.

He said it was 15k and dat the delivery was Free to Jos. This got me so Interested in buying from Him

To cut the long story short, he asked me to transfer 7,500 to his account and dat i shud text him my address so he could start processing my invoice for delivery.

I asked him if i could send a friend in Abuja to come pick it up. He said HE IS A MUSLIM AND THAT MUSLIMS DONT SCAM PEOPLE.

INTERESTING!!

I said ok he should send me his account details. When he sent it, i discovered it was his personal account and not a corperate/company account name.

When i asked y, he said it was the AUNCTIONING OFFICER'S ACCOUNT AND NOT HIS.

I said ok send me his phone no. He sent it and i tried the no, it was switched off.

At this Point, we was confused. He said i should keep trying that maybe he was out of service.

At a point, he started ignoring my calls.

WHAT I LEARNT/WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW=

¤90% of Sellers are SCAMS
¤They have up to 20 phone numbers with different Names
¤You will seee same buyer with same name, phone no in Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Uyo, Wuse, Asokoro, Bunue, Nassarawa, Enugu, Onisha, etc.
¤Even Muslims are practicing this act
¤Most of their Products are INSANELY CHEAP
¤They will ask you for 50% tranfer fee
¤They will never agree you come to their Offices
¤Once They discover dat u've known dia tricks, they will stop pikin ur cals.

NOW,
Whenever i want to advertise/sale my Item on OLX, i always specify that:CUSTOMERS SHHOULD KNOW THAT THERE ARE LOTS OF SCAMERS HERE, AND THAT NOBODY SHOULD TRANSFER MONEY TO ANY SELLER UNTIL HE/SHE MEETS AND INSPECTS WHATEVER IT IS HE/SHE WANTS TO BUY.

I hope this Helps.
Re: 4 Ways To Identify "SCAMMERS" On Most Online Market Platform Like OLX Nigeria by nworanco(m): 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
siegfried99:
Olx should be renamed, home of scammers grin grin

OLX is part of the game. I think one of the frausters/scammers created OLX, even if u complained 100 times u are not going to get any response from OLX. I think let us complain to appropriate authority for onward action against OLX, they created this platform for scammers. All their ads are ways of acttracting people to them(the scammers).
I knew how I was totally investigated/verified by one of the online marketing sites that I sell my products on before my products was satisfied to be displayed to public. OLX are reckless and don't wants to care about the seller's profiles. This is criminal intension in the first place. Thanks for ur dilution.

Pls let us act now b/4 its too late.
Re: 4 Ways To Identify "SCAMMERS" On Most Online Market Platform Like OLX Nigeria by udemzyudex(m): 4:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
you're correct and for the pic and location, two things are involve. You have already state the first one while the second one can be the other way round. I remember when i post my item on olx for #8k,i decided to check my ad after some hours,i discovered that someone use my exact pic and change his own price to #20k. I wanted to call the person and ask why he use my own pic instead of snaping his own but i just had to let it go..
Re: 4 Ways To Identify "SCAMMERS" On Most Online Market Platform Like OLX Nigeria by udemzyudex(m): 4:12pm On Feb 09, 2015
nworanco:

OLX is part of the game. I think one of the frausters/scammers created OLX, even if u complained 100 times u are not going to get any response from OLX. I think let us complain to appropriate authority for onward action against OLX, they created this platform for scammers. All their ads are ways of acttracting people to them(the scammers).
I knew how I was totally investigated/verified by one of the online marketing sites that I sell my products on before my products was satisfied to be displayed to public. OLX are reckless and don't wants to care about the seller's profiles. This is criminal intension in the first place. Thanks for ur dilution.

Pls let us act now b/4 its too late.
one just ahve to be very carefull,i think the reason why they are not all that concern is because they are not making any commision from the sales of any item,and they have been doing a lot of advert online on how to avoid scammers on their site. One just av to be carefull and follow the tips listed here.
Re: 4 Ways To Identify "SCAMMERS" On Most Online Market Platform Like OLX Nigeria by frisby: 4:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
Just wondering, is there absolutely no way the law enforcement can trace the account holders of the bank accounts used for these fraudulent acts?
Or are they too busy @ road blocks, harassing the same people they are meant to serve

1 Like

Re: 4 Ways To Identify "SCAMMERS" On Most Online Market Platform Like OLX Nigeria by Tylerdan(m): 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
life is simple, if you are greed you will be set up for a scam. if you have to buy something online verify the seller and don't pay to the person directly what sites like Amazon, Aliexpress, eBay and even Craiglist do is that they act as a go between for the 2 groups (seller and buyer) involved as OLX doesn't offer this service you have to be your own security if you haven't laid eyes onn the product don't part with cash, this is a general rule in doing business with anyone for the first time would you pay a bricklayer to build a house without meeting him and having him render the service.

Guys shine your eyes.
Re: 4 Ways To Identify "SCAMMERS" On Most Online Market Platform Like OLX Nigeria by publicenemy(m): 6:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
lomprico:

Nairaland!

how
Re: 4 Ways To Identify "SCAMMERS" On Most Online Market Platform Like OLX Nigeria by MyNameIsMyName: 6:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
tumababa:
iphone 6 ₦30,000 ... grin grin grin grin
lols, pls send me ur address let me send d cash @ once thru western union hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Make Money Living The Laptop Lifestyle / Seplat ‘Majestic’ Oil Rig Collapses In Delta, One Dies, 3 Missing / 5 Achievable Business Ideas For Stay-at-home Mums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.