Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) (46538 Views)

Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) / IGP Arase Visits Obasanjo (Photos) / Prince Adedamola Aderemi Visits Obasanjo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by clubone0502: 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by kowema(f): 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2015
R0ckefeller:
Abeg wo be dat man wey open teeth for dat 1st pics

Teeth of Life grin
grin
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by Vicotex(m): 9:07pm On Feb 06, 2015
[s]
babarazy:
I am not supporting Buhari because of his age, I am not supporting Buhari because of his accent, I am not supporting Buhari because he is Hausa/Fulani, I am not supporting Buhari because he is a Muslim, Christian or a theist, I am not supporting Buhari because he was once a military man. Whether General has certificate or not none of my business. Whether he is a computer litterate or not, I am less concerned. Strongly, I am supporting General Muhammadu Buhari because he is not a corrupt politician. GMB will never allow our $256million be spent the way Stella Oduah did under Jonathan's government, otherwise she will be prosecuted. Buhari will never allow over $20billion excess crude squandered like the way it was done under Jonathan's government. Buhari will never allow
Bokoharam killing Nigerians, as a matter of fact why
will Camerounian soldiers will be winning war against Bokoharam and Nigerian soldiers at loosing end? Buhari will never allow someone (like Maina) to run away with pension money without him been
prosecuted. Buhari will never allow Olabode George to be wasting Sure-P money on PDP at the detriment of all Nigerians as alleged by Obanikoro. Corruption is what is killing us in Nigeria, if you enter any of these politicians house (s) you will weep for generations unborn as you see fleet of cars parked left unused. My people, my people, please let us give General Muhammadu Buhari a trial, it is a matter of FOUR years, I believe he will not fail us, even if he fail, we will also send him back to Daura with our votes. Buhari/Osinbajo the best team for now. APC change
[/s]

Just like my NIGGA said
DeCritique:
He wants to know how to stop terrorism??

All he has to do is to meet with Mr. Buhari and tell him to call his beasts to order. Shikena!!

By the way, it's GEJ till 2019!! Don't be left out!! wink
I'll throw more light into it.
Let it be known to all buharist that there is no vacancy in ASO villa .

It is GEJtill 2019.
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 06, 2015
Wat a bitter laugh,
A force smile,
Do like say u love obasanjo partern,
Negative change face,

Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by camplenigeria: 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2015
Na wa oooo!

Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2015
Hehehe

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by Mumuhari(m): 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2015
Vibesking:
No feud between them!
The first photo captures Buhari, Tinubu and Babagida.

Who is the laffing jackass on the left
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by ray2Dmond(m): 9:10pm On Feb 06, 2015
who open teeth like this.....oga oooo

Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
R0ckefeller:

These emergent commentators sef? No wonder the quality of the prognoses! If you dont know the immediate APC chairman, former Gov of Osun state, the best governor in Nigeria together with Late Umar Yar Adua, you know little to be commenting. He is [size=14pt]Chief Bisi Akande[/size]
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by camplenigeria: 9:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
We dey vex!

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by sagio09: 9:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
Vicotex:
[s][/s]

Just like my NIGGA said

I'll throw more light into it.
Let it be known to all buharist that there is no vacancy in ASO villa .

It is GEJtill 2019.

U're a thug bro

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 9:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
We are still talking of Obasanjo, Buhari and Babangida? This is sick.
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by sagio09: 9:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
pekeyim:
Hmmm

I can see the APC online media team working very hard.

These are old pictures when Buhari visited IBB in Minna, Niger State and When He also visited OBJ in Ogun state.

So much for Change, that these Men have all worked together,
and Nigeria is where it is now, Put all their years cumulatively 8+>3+8+~2 ~ 21 years of 54.

Serial Coup plotters!!!
What is this one saying? Are u saying the place they took the pic is MinnaOgun.Please is another state created in Nigeria ni.
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by DEmejioba1: 9:31pm On Feb 06, 2015
Vibesking:
lol.. Na buhari tell am make e open teeth.
Ode! U done fail dat simple question, u b dat person? Prior!
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by whochaims: 9:31pm On Feb 06, 2015
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by Timzyy(m): 9:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
Abeg... Who is the 4th man in the pix??
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by nagoma(m): 9:35pm On Feb 06, 2015
babarazy:
I am not supporting Buhari because of his age, I am not supporting Buhari because of his accent, I am not supporting Buhari because he is Hausa/Fulani, I am not supporting Buhari because he is a Muslim, Christian or a theist, I am not supporting Buhari because he was once a military man. Whether General has certificate or not none of my business. Whether he is a computer litterate or not, I am less concerned. Strongly, I am supporting General Muhammadu Buhari because he is not a corrupt politician. GMB will never allow our $256million be spent the way Stella Oduah did under Jonathan's government, otherwise she will be prosecuted. Buhari will never allow over $20billion excess crude squandered like the way it was done under Jonathan's government. Buhari will never allow
Bokoharam killing Nigerians, as a matter of fact why
will Camerounian soldiers will be winning war against Bokoharam and Nigerian soldiers at loosing end? Buhari will never allow someone (like Maina) to run away with pension money without him been
prosecuted. Buhari will never allow Olabode George to be wasting Sure-P money on PDP at the detriment of all Nigerians as alleged by Obanikoro. Corruption is what is killing us in Nigeria, if you enter any of these politicians house (s) you will weep for generations unborn as you see fleet of cars parked left unused. My people, my people, please let us give General Muhammadu Buhari a trial, it is a matter of FOUR years, I believe he will not fail us, even if he fail, we will also send him back to Daura with our votes. Buhari/Osinbajo the best team for now. APC change

WORD!
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by anonimi: 9:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
babarazy:
Strongly, I am supporting General Muhammadu Buhari because he is not a corrupt politician.

Can you explain to us how the old pensioner whose sole income is the N23 million he receives from us as pension while minimum wage is N18,000 has his children in UK schools

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2056178_buharrriii_jpegfa72c16ad1c41e9eed450be7ddf57e53

Buhari is the baba of corruption, no doubt!!!
The only thing be sey im sabi pretend wella.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027925_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by camplenigeria: 9:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
APC is Nigeria's new problem.

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by camplenigeria: 9:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
ok

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by R0ckefeller: 9:55pm On Feb 06, 2015
Mosesm:

These emergent commentators sef? No wonder the quality of the prognoses! If you dont know the immediate APC chairman, former Gov of Osun state, the best governor in Nigeria together with Late Umar Yar Adua, you know little to be commenting. He is [size=14pt]Chief Bisi Akande[/size]
I knw him just kindof kiddin wit d comment. man but d way his teeth reflected in d pics
Got me in d loop
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by R0ckefeller: 9:57pm On Feb 06, 2015
kowema:

Teeth of Life grin
grin
ayin aye u mean
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by R0ckefeller: 9:59pm On Feb 06, 2015
tpwealth:
bisi akade
thanks papi
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by R0ckefeller: 10:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
Vibesking:
lol.. Na buhari tell am make e open teeth.
hmmm I think u right
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by anidan(m): 10:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
Even if buhari presents nepa bill, I ll stil vote 4 him

2 Likes

Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by madjune(m): 10:05pm On Feb 06, 2015
This Baba Bisi Akande "open teeth smile" sef.
He should copyright it by now because its only him that can smile or show his teeth that broadly.
What I can't understand is, he does this almost at all times; even when the environment isn't gay.
I weak for the man.
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by 5much(m): 10:09pm On Feb 06, 2015
APC nd PDP, na dem dem.

Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by landform(m): 10:09pm On Feb 06, 2015
vision2050:
A dictator is far better than a president that can not protect the nation from insecurity but keep blaming opposition for his incompetent.
Let vote for Buhari
I rather stay At home than to vote these old criminals,I hate them.
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by dammytosh: 10:12pm On Feb 06, 2015
R0ckefeller:

That is Bisi Akande.
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 10:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
R0ckefeller:
Which of them cos na 3guys I see shine their brown teeth o ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Officiates Football Match Between Male, Female Doctors / Election Postponement: Buhari Campaign Blames PDP / Boko Haram's Flag (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.