Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) (46537 Views)

Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) / IGP Arase Visits Obasanjo (Photos) / Prince Adedamola Aderemi Visits Obasanjo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by R0ckefeller: 7:22am On Feb 07, 2015
emmalezy:

THATS CHIEF BISI AKANDE..
former apc chairman before OYEGUN took over
hmmm thanks
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by R0ckefeller: 7:23am On Feb 07, 2015
delors:

Na ogbeni Bisi Akande, former governor of osun or so....
ok thanks
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by bolivnnaija: 7:52am On Feb 07, 2015
babarazy:
I am not supporting Buhari because of his age, I am not supporting Buhari because of his accent, I am not supporting Buhari because he is Hausa/Fulani, I am not supporting Buhari because he is a Muslim, Christian or a theist, I am not supporting Buhari because he was once a military man. Whether General has certificate or not none of my business. Whether he is a computer litterate or not, I am less concerned. Strongly, I am supporting General Muhammadu Buhari because he is not a corrupt politician. GMB will never allow our $256million be spent the way Stella Oduah did under Jonathan's government, otherwise she will be prosecuted. Buhari will never allow over $20billion excess crude squandered like the way it was done under Jonathan's government. Buhari will never allow
Bokoharam killing Nigerians, as a matter of fact why
will Camerounian soldiers will be winning war against Bokoharam and Nigerian soldiers at loosing end? Buhari will never allow someone (like Maina) to run away with pension money without him been
prosecuted. Buhari will never allow Olabode George to be wasting Sure-P money on PDP at the detriment of all Nigerians as alleged by Obanikoro. Corruption is what is killing us in Nigeria, if you enter any of these politicians house (s) you will weep for generations unborn as you see fleet of cars parked left unused. My people, my people, please let us give General Muhammadu Buhari a trial, it is a matter of FOUR years, I believe he will not fail us, even if he fail, we will also send him back to Daura with our votes. Buhari/Osinbajo the best team for now. APC change

Do you know how old this man is?
How can you be so cruel as to place such a heavy burden on a man that has lived out his prime. You stand here claiming you know his health condition. We were told the same thing about Yaradua? Is a shame you don't know the politics of this country.
Personally, in as much as he has not been prosecuted and proven guilty of all the allegations made against him, I won't throw any stones on him. That is not to say that I will bank on him him to savage our economic problems.
Firstly,
Buharis is riding in a faulty foundation.
How can you say he would not allow Stella Oduah spend such money without being accountable? Do you know how much Tinubu squandered being governor in Lagos with impunity. Do you know that the money withheld by Obasanjo from being paid to Lagos state government was eventually paid. Ask yourself, where is the money?
People like Tinubu that has betrayed the Yoruba people by portraying them in a bad way, should not be the one directing the affairs of the APC. Others are, Atiku, and even Obasanjo.
Secondly,
There are better candidate APC should have field for this election. APC have shown that they have the means to sell a candidate, even if the candidate is a demon; am surprise APC could not field young and promising people that that are at least college graduate. We have poeple like Rabiu Kwankwaso, Fashola, Rochas, Ribadu and the likes. This people have been tested in politics and have little or no history with politics in the military regimes. We need people with new orientation, not people that has been disoriented by the systems of the past.
Thirdly,
It is very easy to oppose some one simply because you are not there presently. I will like APC to come out and articulate their manifesto to the electorate. Let them come and take part in a debate, as is done in other civilized climes that we seek to emulate in development. I will like to see some one that is asking for my vote to come and sit down in a public debate and address questions articulately. This will boost my confidence in a particular candidate.
In the end, I will like to say that,the good people of this country knows what's best for them. And please let's all avoid election violence.
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by Yungas: 8:05am On Feb 07, 2015
babarazy:
I am not supporting Buhari because of his age, I am not supporting Buhari because of his accent, I am not supporting Buhari because he is Hausa/Fulani, I am not supporting Buhari because he is a Muslim, Christian or a theist, I am not supporting Buhari because he was once a military man. Whether General has certificate or not none of my business. Whether he is a computer litterate or not, I am less concerned. Strongly, I am supporting General Muhammadu Buhari because he is not a corrupt politician. GMB will never allow our $256million be spent the way Stella Oduah did under Jonathan's government, otherwise she will be prosecuted. Buhari will never allow over $20billion excess crude squandered like the way it was done under Jonathan's government. Buhari will never allow
Bokoharam killing Nigerians, as a matter of fact why
will Camerounian soldiers will be winning war against Bokoharam and Nigerian soldiers at loosing end? Buhari will never allow someone (like Maina) to run away with pension money without him been
prosecuted. Buhari will never allow Olabode George to be wasting Sure-P money on PDP at the detriment of all Nigerians as alleged by Obanikoro. Corruption is what is killing us in Nigeria, if you enter any of these politicians house (s) you will weep for generations unborn as you see fleet of cars parked left unused. My people, my people, please let us give General Muhammadu Buhari a trial, it is a matter of FOUR years, I believe he will not fail us, even if he fail, we will also send him back to Daura with our votes. Buhari/Osinbajo the best team for now. APC change
you tlk true abeg
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by Vibesking(m): 9:23am On Feb 07, 2015
Bokoharam:

You don't even know how to write BABANGIDA! And when we talk about going to school, people feel reluctant to comply.
Thanks fot the correction bro..
Really appreciate.
One love.
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by yoged(m): 9:50am On Feb 07, 2015
tpwealth:
bisi akade
Bisi akande.former governor of Osun state
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by misspatsy(f): 2:05pm On Feb 07, 2015
D coup planners,backstabbers n BH sect sponsors.They only want GEJ down cos they want power to themselves dats y they sponsored BH,dats y d northerners wanted a first lady 2 rule Nigeria wen her husband died.shame on dem all
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by nellyjohn: 2:27pm On Feb 07, 2015
Vibesking:
No feud between them!
The first photo captures Buhari, Tinubu and Babagida.
APC - Association of Past Criminals.
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by eazydon(m): 3:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
Vibesking:
Buhari and Obasanjo

Chai, which kind old men APC wan unleash on Nigeria so?
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by redsun(m): 4:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
Kai! Imagine the chimps that runs our affairs!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EndSARS: Hundreds Of Resignations By Police Officers Rejected By The IGP / Obasanjo Officiates Football Match Between Male, Female Doctors / Election Postponement: Buhari Campaign Blames PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.