Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) (46535 Views)

Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) / IGP Arase Visits Obasanjo (Photos) / Prince Adedamola Aderemi Visits Obasanjo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by landform(m): 10:17pm On Feb 06, 2015
vision2050:
A dictator is far better than a president that can not protect the nation from insecurity but keep blaming opposition for his incompetent.
Let vote for Buhari
I rather stay At home on the 14th than to vote these old criminals,I hate them.I wish God Will open the eye Of all these Apc supporters,so that they might see the impending doom that awaits Nigerians if these thiefs get to aso rock( God forbid)

2 Likes

Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by bumtos(m): 10:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
Look at Prof Oshibajo as e be like messenger to all of them in 2nd Picture grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by appini: 10:20pm On Feb 06, 2015
Simpletons
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by pekeyim: 10:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
sagio09:

What is this one saying? Are u saying the place they took the pic is MinnaOgun.Please is another state created in Nigeria ni.

Minna Niger state,

"Also"
Ogun
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by santana45: 10:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
The problems Nigeria have are these men.

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by Jnrbaino4real(m): 10:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
It's just about eight days away from now and Nigerians will be heading to the polls!!!we seem to pay alot of attention to social networks.
I can remember what happened vividly well before and after the Ekiti gubernatorial polls were the incumbent governor Fayemi was not only thrashed but disgraced and beaten silly in all the entire local government council of the state .so if social network was a yardstick to judge, then fayemi would have won landslide!!!
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by R0ckefeller: 10:36pm On Feb 06, 2015
Rexnegro:

Which of them cos na 3guys I see shine their brown teeth o ?
look well u go c sey 1 shine pass d rest
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by R0ckefeller: 10:37pm On Feb 06, 2015
dammytosh:

That is Bisi Akande.
bisi dat former osun state gov
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by dammytosh: 10:45pm On Feb 06, 2015
R0ckefeller:
bisi dat former osun state gov

Yea.
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
holicalpha:
First,LIKE if you wonder if that man in the firdt picture was smiling at the Camera man or demented...

Second, They are Politicians what do you expect?.... dont be surprised when you see GEJ AND GMB hugging or even kissing grin grin grin na publicity stunt..... you go still hear them talk against themselves wen campaiging.. This Baba OBJ sef the man na devil.

---------- Valar Morghulis.
no bi Yoruba! Na back stabbers them bi na...1 foolish yoruba man wan try outsmart him papa during service year,but I teach am say warri no dey carry last.
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by R0ckefeller: 10:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
dammytosh:

Yea.
good
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by babestella: 10:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
kponkedenge:
Incoming president poses for some shots with past presidents

Sai buhari

Meanwhile in another news

Do you have what it takes to become the next face of santa studio?

Follow the link below.

www.nairaland.com/2132165/face-santa-studio-beauty-pageant#30459501

Lol grin grin your own typhoid doesn't have a cure yet.
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by NemzySeries(m): 10:57pm On Feb 06, 2015
R0ckefeller:
Abeg wo be dat man wey open teeth for dat 1st pics
Hiz searching for wi-fi
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by R0ckefeller: 11:02pm On Feb 06, 2015
NemzySeries:

Hiz searching for wi-fi
he's gonna connect very soon

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by KHAYGOLD(m): 11:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
R0ckefeller:

He was a former governor of my state. We used to call him close-up. He has been the best governor in osun state since democracy in 1999.
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by R0ckefeller: 11:20pm On Feb 06, 2015
KHAYGOLD:

He was a former governor of my state. We used to call him close-up. He has been the best governor in osun state since democracy in 1999.
bisi akande
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by 76Naira(m): 11:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
I have tried Jonathan and I am tired!
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by kingslly(m): 11:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
Change is when we decide to stop letting these men decide who leads us.....#GEJtill2019
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by nnamxxx(m): 11:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
vision2050:
A dictator is far better than a president that can not protect the nation from insecurity but keep blaming opposition for his incompetent.
Let vote for Buhari

Ask the likes of soyinka, femi falana, olisa agbakogba and even tinubu what they went through under Abacha dictatorship. Then you will appreciate the freedom you have to come to social network to display your folly and ignorance. Wake up my friend
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by blezynetym(f): 12:13am On Feb 07, 2015
We must VOTE rightly in 2015.

If SOMEONE is;

J = Joyfully
O = On
N = New
A = Assignment
T = To
H = Help
A = All
N = Nigerians

THEN we must also resist anyone who will

B = Bring
U = Us
H = Hatred
A = And
R = Religious
I = Intolerance
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 07, 2015
Even if Buhari presents JAMB form, I will vote for him
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by Mcponpin(m): 1:47am On Feb 07, 2015
Vibesking:
lol.. Na buhari tell am make e open teeth.

Bisi akande
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by agharagbon: 2:34am On Feb 07, 2015
Goodman,

I have not seen people without idea and good judgement like GMT suppurters.

The big question is do you change a winning team?
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by porka: 3:00am On Feb 07, 2015
babarazy:
I am not supporting Buhari because of his age, I am not supporting Buhari because of his accent, I am not supporting Buhari because he is Hausa/Fulani, I am not supporting Buhari because he is a Muslim, Christian or a theist, I am not supporting Buhari because he was once a military man. Whether General has certificate or not none of my business. Whether he is a computer litterate or not, I am less concerned. Strongly, I am supporting General Muhammadu Buhari because he is not a corrupt politician. GMB will never allow our $256million be spent the way Stella Oduah did under Jonathan's government, otherwise she will be prosecuted. Buhari will never allow over $20billion excess crude squandered like the way it was done under Jonathan's government. Buhari will never allow
Bokoharam killing Nigerians, as a matter of fact why
will Camerounian soldiers will be winning war against Bokoharam and Nigerian soldiers at loosing end? Buhari will never allow someone (like Maina) to run away with pension money without him been
prosecuted. Buhari will never allow Olabode George to be wasting Sure-P money on PDP at the detriment of all Nigerians as alleged by Obanikoro. Corruption is what is killing us in Nigeria, if you enter any of these politicians house (s) you will weep for generations unborn as you see fleet of cars parked left unused. My people, my people, please let us give General Muhammadu Buhari a trial, it is a matter of FOUR years, I believe he will not fail us, even if he fail, we will also send him back to Daura with our votes. Buhari/Osinbajo the best team for now. APC change

In another news, Nigeria is still looking for $2.8b missing under Buhari since 1978.
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by methodyk: 3:12am On Feb 07, 2015
We must keep emancipating ourselves from the grips of these Butchers....Oil Block Polithiefians! #NOTOEGYPT
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:17am On Feb 07, 2015
babarazy:
I am not supporting Buhari because of his age, I am not supporting Buhari because of his accent, I am not supporting Buhari because he is Hausa/Fulani, I am not supporting Buhari because he is a Muslim, Christian or a theist, I am not supporting Buhari because he was once a military man. Whether General has certificate or not none of my business. Whether he is a computer litterate or not, I am less concerned. Strongly, I am supporting General Muhammadu Buhari because he is not a corrupt politician. GMB will never allow our $256million be spent the way Stella Oduah did under Jonathan's government, otherwise she will be prosecuted. Buhari will never allow over $20billion excess crude squandered like the way it was done under Jonathan's government. Buhari will never allow
will Camerounian soldiers will be winning war against Bokoharam and Nigerian soldiers at loosing end? Buhari will never allow someone (like Maina) to run away with pension money without him been
prosecuted. Buhari will never allow Olabode George to be wasting Sure-P money on PDP at the detriment of all Nigerians as alleged by Obanikoro. Corruption is what is killing us in Nigeria, if you enter any of these politicians house (s) you will weep for generations unborn as you see fleet of cars parked left unused. My people, my people, please let us give General Muhammadu Buhari a trial, it is a matter of FOUR years, I believe he will not fail us, even if he fail, we will also send him back to Daura with our votes. Buhari/Osinbajo the best team for now. APC change

What of the money they say was missing under his watch? $2.8billion or so? Who was prosecuted?
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by delors(m): 3:36am On Feb 07, 2015
R0ckefeller:
Na ogbeni Bisi Akande, former governor of osun or so....
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by delors(m): 3:40am On Feb 07, 2015
babarazy:

Oh ye poster, thou art spoken well. Verily verily, I say unto thee, thy God whom thy serve, even thy maker shall bless thee beyond measure. Selah

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by zeusdgrt(m): 5:14am On Feb 07, 2015
Seeing this pic will make any intelligent or good nigerian not vote buhari cz Tinubu is a drug peddler obasanjo is a crook and babangida is the worst living nigerian human on earth.so it is so confusing seeing youth shouting their stupid sai buhari to this thread.we need a test to check sanity before you are accepted as a nairalander cz pple disgrace naija too much here
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by Bokoharam: 6:51am On Feb 07, 2015
Vibesking:
No feud between them!
The first photo captures Buhari, Tinubu and Babagida.

You don't even know how to write BABANGIDA! And when we talk about going to school, people feel reluctant to comply.
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by emmalezy(m): 6:57am On Feb 07, 2015
R0ckefeller:
THATS CHIEF BISI AKANDE..
former apc chairman before OYEGUN took over
Re: Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) by vision2050: 7:08am On Feb 07, 2015
nnamxxx:

Ask the likes of soyinka, femi falana, olisa agbakogba and even tinubu what they went through under Abacha dictatorship. Then you will appreciate the freedom you have to come to social network to display your folly and ignorance. Wake up my friend
must you insult another person before making a point?
statistically those that died under Abacha are dwarf compare to the innocents soul that lost their live under Jonathan.
I don't witness Buhari regime in 80s but my parent do and they testify about his good deed.
so you should be the one to wake up from your slumber.,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu / EndSARS: Hundreds Of Resignations By Police Officers Rejected By The IGP / Obasanjo Officiates Football Match Between Male, Female Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.