Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,052 members, 7,814,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Woman Grabs Pastor's Manhood In Church Service (pic) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Grabs Pastor's Manhood In Church Service (pic) (2866 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) / MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) / Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Grabs Pastor's Manhood In Church Service (pic) by Iamfrank(m): 8:10pm On Feb 06, 2015
Wonders shall never end! According to Report Ghana News, this Pastor was preaching to his congregation on a Sunday morning then he ask people with health problems to stand up and come close to touch a specific place on his body for healing. While everyone was touching the Pastor’s head, shoes and shoulder; this woman, a Bishop of same congregation decided to hold the pastor’s pr*vates for healing.

The Pastor ask why she hold his pr*vates and the woman responded that, “her husband penis is not working anymore so she believes when she hold the Pastor’s penis, her husband’s thing would be healed.”

On hearing what the female Bishop said, then the pastor shouted, hallelujah somebody. But can anyone blame the lady, wasn’t she obeying the Pastor’s instruction to torch anywhere for healing? Smh!

1 Share

Re: Woman Grabs Pastor's Manhood In Church Service (pic) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 06, 2015
Lord God have mercy......wot for?
Re: Woman Grabs Pastor's Manhood In Church Service (pic) by otbliz(m): 8:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
The pastor be like,
[size=20pt]
Receive your breakthrough!!![/size]

But make e no try am with edo woman o grin grin
Re: Woman Grabs Pastor's Manhood In Church Service (pic) by Iamfrank(m): 8:17pm On Feb 06, 2015
chowlade:
Lord God have mercy......wot for?

Deliverance purposes

1 Like

Re: Woman Grabs Pastor's Manhood In Church Service (pic) by okosodo: 8:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
mumu things
Re: Woman Grabs Pastor's Manhood In Church Service (pic) by Jeromejnr(m): 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2015
For real! That's where her faith carried her to sha.
Re: Woman Grabs Pastor's Manhood In Church Service (pic) by elantraceey(f): 8:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
Stale undecided
Re: Woman Grabs Pastor's Manhood In Church Service (pic) by Tallesty1(m): 8:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
A woman grabs his Johnson without warning and he is still holding the Mic?

The darn thing must be inactive.
Re: Woman Grabs Pastor's Manhood In Church Service (pic) by Iamfrank(m): 8:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
Dis woman sha!!!!!! She get mind o
Re: Woman Grabs Pastor's Manhood In Church Service (pic) by Iamfrank(m): 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
A woman grabs his Johnson without warning and he is still holding the Mic?

The darn thing must be inactive.

Dat thing works wt ur mindset...... Once ur mind isnt dere...... It wil alwz be inactive
Re: Woman Grabs Pastor's Manhood In Church Service (pic) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2015
You mustn't tell people to touch you before they can recieve healing. Jesus never did that. This is a misinterpretation of faith.
Re: Woman Grabs Pastor's Manhood In Church Service (pic) by Iamfrank(m): 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
You mustn't tell people to touch you before they can recieve healing. Jesus never did that. This is a misinterpretation of faith.

All join....... As long as u get ur miracle
Re: Woman Grabs Pastor's Manhood In Church Service (pic) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 06, 2015
Iamfrank:

All join....... As long as u get ur miracle
It was highly insensitive of the woman.
Re: Woman Grabs Pastor's Manhood In Church Service (pic) by MzQueen(f): 11:00pm On Feb 06, 2015
Na wa o shocked
Re: Woman Grabs Pastor's Manhood In Church Service (pic) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 06, 2015
The hand is just trying to reach for the pastor and the perspective the shot's taken makes it looks as if she is grabbing the manhood.
Re: Woman Grabs Pastor's Manhood In Church Service (pic) by EmmySparky(m): 11:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
Iamfrank:

Dat thing works wt ur mindset...... Once ur mind isnt dere...... It wil alwz be inactive
I dis agree..mine has a mind of its own..its highly disobedient to me
Re: Woman Grabs Pastor's Manhood In Church Service (pic) by rednuth(m): 12:14am On Feb 07, 2015
shuo i be 12 yrs old , av been readin tins, evrytym on nairaland dey re postin tins . 2day n 2mao suprisin tinz grin grin
Re: Woman Grabs Pastor's Manhood In Church Service (pic) by Iamfrank(m): 3:42am On Feb 07, 2015
EmmySparky:
I dis agree..mine has a mind of its own..its highly disobedient to me

Lol!!!!!!! Dat one na lie

(1) (Reply)

Can God Be Proven From A Blank Sheet Of Paper? / Its the first sunday of the year – kick off with these inspirational prayer poin / Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.