Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? (2857 Views)

Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. / Dont Be Deceived In Church Today Brethren. / From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? by Bulldog(m): 2:26pm On Dec 27, 2011
who are we deceiving? The boko harám started as a muslim twarted reformists doing their own personal jihad. Why didn't it start at the christian front? This goes miles to say that the islamic religion though they claim they are a religion of peace have a doctrine or belief that makes them very vulnerable to manipulation and use for violence. Check all over the world islam has been used mainly for destruction. And for those that says muslems are innocent of the crimes, go to a muslim chatroom or even here and you'll notice there's one trend. They dont feel remorse for what happened but tend to bring up issues as a valid excuse for the hideous crime to nature. In a social network "2go" i Was chatting with one muslim after the incident and this is what a human being said "they deserve it! Allah is the only true God, islam the only true religion and mohamed is the only true prophet, anybody who says otherwise is an infidel and deserves to die" obviously this might be one of their doctrine cos many others i encountered has the same view; however, a very thin(educated) minority says otherwise but they never condemn what happened, they were busy arguing that it wasn't from muslims siting the attack on a mosque during the sallah celebration which to me is a kind of cover up for tens of thousands of christians that were killed way before the boko harám bullshit. Maybe it was me that has been doing the job even as far back as during the abacha's regime when the unspeakable were happening to christians. It was during that time that my jaws dropped permanently ajar when a pregnant woman was brutally massacred disemboweled and the unborn also killed for being a christian! The boko didn't do that but moslems did. In the chatrooms and forums there were hints and proclaimations about taking over of the country by islam. Let's take the recent move by the central bank to adopt islamic banking for example, though the governor might mean well but how is that reconciling the current chasm between christianity and islam in nigeria? Is there anything like christian banking? This Rather creates more misunderstanding since most people think the islamic banking is a means for smuggling arms and explosives into the country. To me there is a conspicuous religious undertone to the current terrorist attacks and i'm not doubting the hypothesis about political instigations with Buhari as the evil genius to twart president goodluck Jonathan's administration and bring nigerian's leadership back to the northerners who think leadership is their rights rather than a privilege. The foreign agenda too is there since if either the religious rift or political instability results to war, it means good business for them. if this evil plan somehow succeeds, it's a win win for mainly one part of the country which is the northerners who are secretly supporting both the political and religious agenda of the boko harám . Dont be deceived cos under the facade of innocence, an evil plan is evolving. Once again, Dont be deceived.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? by LagosShia: 4:59pm On Dec 27, 2011
this is what i said to condemn the attacks:

"frosbel" and the rest of the evil missionaries stop abusing the blood of your fellow christians who were innocently killed and inciting hatred.dont you fear God?are you any different from the criminals?

you are abusing their blood to condemn Islam and hold all muslims responsible without even knowing who carried the act.one thing i would tell anyone is that Islam is not responsible for these acts and anyone who carried this act cannot at all think he is a Muslim.he is not a Muslim.as a Muslim,the deaths of these innocent people was not done or carried out in my name or the name of my God or the religion of Islam.these acts were carried out by evil men who got no conscience and do not fear God.this is not what religious people do.

these acts are only aimed at tarnishing the reputation of muslims and loading bullets into the guns of the evil minded missionaries like frosbel to condemn Islam and make it look that Islam is responsible.

i want to appeal to Almighty God to expose the evil of these men who carried out the attacks and spare muslims and the religion of Islam He revealed for mankind from the venom of the ill-intended men who want to hold us to ransom for the acts of evil minded and selfish men.

may God help Nigeria![/b][/color]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-832290.64.html#msg9832030
Re: Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? by Bulldog(m): 7:01pm On Dec 27, 2011
just like i said, check out the last post to see what i mean. The muslims find cover for islam claiming it doesn't support violence and that it's a religion of peace instead of taking care of their doctrine and bringing their faithfuls to order. If the doctrine of islam is peaceful, why is there anything like jihad? "The beginnings of Jihad are traced back to the words and actions of Muhammad and the Quran. This encourages the use of Jihad (war in the name of allah) against non-Muslims. The Quran, however, never uses the term Jihad for fighting and combat in the name of Allah; qital is used to mean “fighting.” Jihad in the Quran was originally intended for fighting the nearby neighbors of the Muslims, but as time passed and more enemies arose, the Quranic statements supporting Jihad were updated for the new adversaries". No matter how you twart that, from the actions of mohamed it means only one thing which is kill non muslims! Let's tell ourselves the truth, if the doctrine of islam is peaceful and can co-exist with other non islamic religion, what's happening all over the world in the name of islam? Many inhuman sects arose from islam like the al-quaeda, hesbola, boko harám and many more. It is also worthy of note that the islamic community in nigeria staged a riot in kano and other parts of the north targeting christians in support of bin laden's attack on the world trade centre in september 11 2001. An attack that killed about 3000 people from around the globe on the spot, there wasn't boko harám then. Let me not even go into nigeria's own version of the story because it's brutal. Furthermore, islam supports sharia law which it's terms are gruesome even for the simplest offence, children that doesn't even know right from wrong are amputéd or severely disfigured and made a liability to the society for trivial offences. There is no room for repentance just like in christianity where God alone is judge. this bizzare law was imposed on christians living in some moslem states in the north in 2000 and that's how inconsiderable of other religion islam can be.
In effect you muslims can claim all you want that islam is peaceful, the evidences supporting the contrary are plenty. My advice isn't for christians to Go to war, never, that's against the teaching of jesus christ our lord and saviour and you need no microscope to detect that trend even in the weakest of christians. Everytime an evil like this happens we go into prayer because we believe our God fights for us and not us fighting for our God. So muslims, stop making empty claims and modify or better still remove the teaching in your quran that gives rise to this madness. No body likes war and no one is instigating it either except for yourselves. Once again, let's not be deceived!
Re: Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 27, 2011
A Must Read !!

Wonderful article
Re: Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? by bashydemy(m): 5:58am On Dec 28, 2011
The OP is really Bulldog no offense
Re: Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? by Bulldog(m): 11:18am On Dec 28, 2011
once upon a time in a land of peace and PROGRESS, a beast born of evil started violence and confusion, persecuting those that doesn't have the mark of the evil and blaming it on the president after the peoples heart. The name of the beast is boko harám and the evil is non but. . . . . ISLAM
Re: Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? by bashydemy(m): 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2011
Bulldog:

once upon a time in a land of peace and PROGRESS, a beast born of evil started violence and confusion, persecuting those that doesn't have the mark of the evil and blaming it on the president after the peoples heart. The name of the beast is boko harám and the evil is non but. . . . .Christians
Yes we all know that
Re: Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2011
We have lost our Humanity in a bid to faithfully fulfill Allah or God's wish angry - those two divine bast@#rds and their g.ay impotent prophets will burn in hot lava angry
Re: Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? by Bulldog(m): 2:01pm On Dec 28, 2011
hahahaha, Bashy, aren't you abashed by your level of debasement and lack of deduction? Putting christians at the back of my quote is like putting buhari at the back of yours. This goes a long way to show how islam twart the obvious. Like i said, Islam is not a religion. Mohamed faked it years after the light of christianity shone. My happiness is that some moslems are opening their eyes and making in formed decision. check former moslems going against islam
Re: Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? by Bulldog(m): 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

We have lost our Humanity in a bid to faithfully fulfill Allah or God's wish angry - those two divine bast@#rds and their g.ay impotent prophets will burn in hot lava angry
it never ceases to amaze me how base human beings can get. Lager fact: christians dont kill to appease their God and their God is so powerful that i'm assuring you that oneday you'll regret ever refering to him as a divine bastard. if in your assumed intelligence you now think you made yourself, tell me the day you'll die or when the day comes, stop yourself from dying if you think you are in control! From my observation, you are probably a muslem that got fed up with their rituals but your ego is still beclouding your judgement. Ignorance only keep you alive in the world of covert intelligence but in reality, ignorance makes you vulnerable and defenceless.
Re: Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? by LagosShia: 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2011
@the above

why are you duplicating your words when there is no need?you have done that here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739943.192.html#bot
Re: Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2011
Bulldog:

it never ceases to amaze me how base human beings can get. Lager fact: christians dont kill to appease their God and their God is so powerful that i'm assuring you that oneday you'll regret ever refering to him as a divine bastard. if in your assumed intelligence you now think you made yourself, tell me the day you'll die or when the day comes, stop yourself from dying if you think you are in control! From my observation, you are probably a muslem that got fed up with their rituals but your ego is still beclouding your judgement. Ignorance only keep you alive in the world of covert intelligence but in reality, ignorance makes you vulnerable and defenceless.  

We must be talking about 2 different entities - I am referring to the idiotic morons ignorant Christians and Muslim zealots worship not the Creator who loved man so much he gave up his son as sacrifice for humanity. We are definitely talking about 2 different things here  tongue
Re: Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? by plappville(f): 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2011
Bulldog:

who are we deceiving? The boko harám started as a muslim twarted reformists doing their own personal jihad. Why didn't it start at the christian front? This goes miles to say that the islamic religion though they claim they are a religion of peace have a doctrine or belief that makes them very vulnerable to manipulation and use for violence. Check all over the world islam has been used mainly for destruction. And for those that says muslems are innocent of the crimes, go to a muslim chatroom or even here and you'll notice there's one trend. They dont feel remorse for what happened but tend to bring up issues as a valid excuse for the hideous crime to nature. In a social network "2go" i Was chatting with one muslim after the incident and this is what a human being said "they deserve it! Allah is the only true God, islam the only true religion and mohamed is the only true prophet, anybody who says otherwise is an infidel and deserves to die" obviously this might be one of their doctrine cos many others i encountered has the same view; however, a very thin(educated) minority says otherwise but they never condemn what happened, they were busy arguing that it wasn't from muslims siting the attack on a mosque during the sallah celebration which to me is a kind of cover up for tens of thousands of christians that were killed way before the boko harám bullshit. Maybe it was me that has been doing the job even as far back as during the abacha's regime when the unspeakable were happening to christians. It was during that time that my jaws dropped permanently ajar when a pregnant woman was brutally massacred disemboweled and the unborn also killed for being a christian! The boko didn't do that but moslems did. In the chatrooms and forums there were hints and proclaimations about taking over of the country by islam. Let's take the recent move by the central bank to adopt islamic banking for example, though the governor might mean well but how is that reconciling the current chasm between christianity and islam in nigeria? Is there anything like christian banking? This Rather creates more misunderstanding since most people think the islamic banking is a means for smuggling arms and explosives into the country. To me there is a conspicuous religious undertone to the current terrorist attacks and i'm not doubting the hypothesis about political instigations with Buhari as the evil genius to twart president goodluck Jonathan's administration and bring nigerian's leadership back to the northerners who think leadership is their rights rather than a privilege. The foreign agenda too is there since if either the religious rift or political instability results to war, it means good business for them. if this evil plan somehow succeeds, it's a win win for mainly one part of the country which is the northerners who are secretly supporting both the political and religious agenda of the boko harám . Dont be deceived cos under the facade of innocence, an evil plan is evolving. Once again, Dont be deceived.[/color]

To the bold, Moslims did that because the Devil is in control of them.

The Devil is against peace, Islam is against Peace.
Anyone who knows the origin of this sect called Islam will definatelly understand that what is going on today in the entire world is a normal thing. The end of Islam is in the hands of God almighty, He will distroy them. No one can stop Islam from growing despite its evil. Islam is Devilish, Satanic. A sect of three godesses, blood socking demons in rampant. Isn't Jesus told us that there will be no more prophet on earth, that anyone that will rise is false.
See Sun Myung Moon, Muhammed, J.Smith, Momon, Bahá'u'lláh, John Nichols Thom etc etc, the list is uncountable, they ve all find thier claims in the bible. But Jesus words stand still.

[color=#990000]Revelation 22:18-19 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.

Some people will think that this verse may refares to Christians only but infact, if u look into it u will know that.
Jesus is telling us that, any other book outside the bible is not valid.
He has given his last words, and it stands still. We must also note that the book of Revelation came directly from Jesus to John. So it has the highest possible authority. We Christians dont ever force the gospel in people's throut why? Because, the words of Christ are divine, u don't need to by force anyone to accept Christ.

Islam has no confident in itself, so the only way to make it grow, is by forcing people to embrace it.
And that is exactly how Devil operates.

like @OP said, Do not be decieved, Islam is Evil in pretends. Read more of ur bible for guidance.
Re: Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? by LagosShia: 4:13pm On Dec 28, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

We must be talking about 2 different entities - I am referring to the idiotic morons ignorant Christians and Muslim zealots worship not the Creator who loved man so much he gave up his son as sacrifice for humanity. We are definitely talking about 2 different things here tongue

you mean that wicked psycho you believe in who could not forgive except by killing his son? that's bad! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:19pm On Dec 28, 2011
LagosShia:

you mean that wicked psycho you believe in who could not forgive except by killing his son? that's bad! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Yea, that's the guy - don't mind him ooh. grin grin
Re: Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? by Bulldog(m): 7:07pm On Dec 28, 2011
LagosShia:

1. God sent his son our lord jesus christ to show us the way. During his earthly ministry, he killed no one. Not even a single soul but RATHER, he even raised those that died. Mohamed on the other hand was a terrorist, killing thousands people in the name of his blood thirsty god in a bid to gain followership.
2. Jesus didn't write even a single thing about himself. His deeds where written by others that bear witness to his life and actions. Mohamed wrote the the quran and manipulated many things to cover his bloodshed, marginalisation of women and so on,
3. God let his son die to show one of the greatest virtues of humanity: agape love. Allah instructs his followers to kill for him to show one thing hatred for the human race.[that's exactly the agenda of lucifer the devil].

4. Jesus christ was recognised as a great prophet in islam. So if this is how islam insults their prophets, then what's my point in pointing out the evil in islam while it's plainly displayed by moslems. Even before it was contemplated that mohamed will be born, jesus warned in the gospel of luke 21:8 "He replied: "Watch out that you are not deceived. For many will come in my name, claiming, `I am he,' and, `The time is near.' Do not follow them." Mohamed came in his name and we now fully understand what that warning meant.
5. Coming to you Lagers, Like a ship with no pilot you are tossed into the ocean, Following the tide to wherever it leads. All i can say about you is gringringrin. Ignorance is never an excuse. Not in the court of law and never in the universe.

May all live to witness the end. Dont say you weren't told. But if you are more comfortable sacrificing your fellow human beings for allah, feel free and blast away like you guys did on christmas day.
Re: Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? by Arosa(m): 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2011
Islam is the religion of the Devil.
Re: Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? by bashydemy(m): 10:46pm On Dec 28, 2011
Bulldog:

hahahaha, Bashy, aren't you abashed by your level of debasement and lack of deduction? Putting christians at the back of my quote is like putting buhari at the back of yours. This goes a long way to show how islam twart the obvious. Like i said, Islam is not a religion. Mohamed faked it years after the light of christianity shone. My happiness is that some moslems are opening their eyes and making in formed decision. check former moslems going against islam
What do you want me to say or do than to help you complete your sentence, your lying about God is the Beginning of all evil
Re: Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? by Bulldog(m): 11:08pm On Dec 28, 2011
bashy_demy:

What do you want me to say or do than to help you complete your sentence, your lying about God is the Beginning of all evil
yeah, and you did and like i expected your completed it so irrationally. Have you sat down for a moment, brought the sirat rahul allah or sahih al bukhari and read it for yourself? They are keeping you guys in the dark, in chains and in misery. Mohamed's acts are evil. How can you be emulating such a bad person with the legacy of war and destruction. Even his death is laughable. Poisoned by a woman!
Re: Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? by Judek2(m): 12:19am On Dec 29, 2011
The Religion of Islam is the worst nightmare to mankind.
Osama Bin Laden was a mattr in Islam,so I ask Muslims, "Will Osama go to heaven?" since he obeyed Allah's command to death.
As far as I'm concerned,In Islam.Osama has inherited more than virgins and mansions in Heaven.
Re: Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? by bashydemy(m): 7:32am On Dec 29, 2011
^^^^ hmmmm and how about Xtianity?
Re: Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? by Bulldog(m): 8:36am On Dec 29, 2011
do the math yourself.
Re: Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? by bashydemy(m): 8:52am On Dec 29, 2011
^^ Do am for me i no go school
Re: Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? by Bulldog(m): 10:13am On Dec 29, 2011
ok i understand. Normally you muslims are spoon fed and are prohibited to think freely in fear that you might discover the truth. The math i meant was that jesus died for what he is and what he believed and his resurrection sealed the truth. On the other hand, your only one true prophet was killed by a poison from a woman who deceived him! He didn't even die for allah as might have been ideal 4 him. So he's a failure and you guys are following the footprint of a failed man and shedding innocent blood for it!
Re: Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? by bashydemy(m): 5:36pm On Dec 29, 2011
I laugh in Guadalajara,  are you talking about that same Coward of the bible that run to the wilderness when they plan to kill him?
Are you talking about that coward that was slapped and started stammering?
Are you talking of that same coward of the bible that started crying on the cross for safety?
Are you talking of the same man that was tempted by Satan,  Should i keep going?
Re: Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2011
[size=13pt]^^ grin grin grin^^

Keep counting my dear---- the lies of the Christians must be exposed to the entire world to read cheesy cheesy wink
[/size]

bashy_demy:

I laugh in Guadalajara, are you talking about that same Coward of the bible that run to the wilderness when they plan to kill him?
Are you talking of that same coward of the bible that started caring on the cross for safety?
Are you talking of the same man that was tempted by Satan, Should i keep going?
Re: Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? by bashydemy(m): 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2011
Abi jare
Re: Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? by plappville(f): 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2011
bashy_demy:

I laugh in Guadalajara,  are you talking about that same Coward of the bible that run to the wilderness when they plan to kill him?
Are you talking of that same coward of the bible that started crying on the cross for safety?
Are you talking of the same man that was tempted by Satan,  Should i keep going?

No, he is talking about the man that created a law that put ur brother in this mess!

Re: Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? by Bulldog(m): 10:41pm On Dec 29, 2011
thanks plapville you said my mind. But i would like to chip in a little something, actually it's a question. bashy, islam recognized Jesus christ as a great prophet too and if that's So, is that how prophets in islam are honoured with insults:-)? Islam is evil.
Re: Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? by vedaxcool(m): 10:48pm On Dec 29, 2011
[size=18pt]My Muslims brothers should pity this people, anybody that can believe this can save him

"my lord! my lord why have thou forsaken me"

can say anything! they worship a god that was forsaken, Even Idol worshipers do not conceive their idols as being that weak! but trust Christians they worship a god that was ignorant of the time or season of the year. They worship a god that had to make use of the toilet etc we should continue to expect such weak thinking that at best humans associate with sheep! [/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? by Bulldog(m): 11:14pm On Dec 29, 2011
i'm not expecting those of you islam faithfuls being manipulated by evil to believe in the truth of christianity because your allah and mohammed admonished you in quran 9:29
fight those that believe not in allah nor the last day nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by allah and his apostle, nor acknowledge the religion of truth, (even if they are) of the people of the book, until they pay the jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. This is the true mission of the boko harám. To shun the truth and follow the evil god called allah. Dont say you aren't warned. Dont be deceived.
Re: Dont Be Deceived! This Is What The Northerners Are Planning? by plappville(f): 11:27pm On Dec 29, 2011
vedaxcool:

[size=18pt]My Muslims brothers should pity this people, anybody that can believe this can save him

"my lord! my lord why have thou forsaken me"

can say anything! they worship a god that was forsaken, Even Idol worshipers do not conceive their idols as being that weak! but trust Christians they worship a god that was ignorant of the time or season of the year. They worship a god that had to make use of the toilet etc we should continue to expect such weak thinking that at best humans associate with sheep! [/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Are the photos above Christianity judgement en earth or Islamic judgement en earth?

A god that ve merci, a God that be the one to condemn his people.
And a god that blame his people, a god that order his people to condemn their fellow brothers to death shocked

Which one is Idol?  Before Muhammed was born to earth, The gospel of Jesus Christ has always been peace and love to the Nation. If Muhammed was sent by this same God to humanity, why the change of doctrine from peace to war, love to hate. We vividly know He was not sent because he does not even fits anything. The bible told us, there is no other prophet to be expected. Absolutely none.Mohammed fail his plans because true Christians hold on to their faith.

Islam can continue to Bomb as many as they want, it wont change the believe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Ladies Wearing Trouser To Church Is A Sin - Christians Check This Photo / Paper Clips And A Magnet : Believers And The Rapture - Olamide Obire / How To Celebrate Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.