Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,134 members, 7,849,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:29 AM

My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do (3593 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. / My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do by otbliz(m): 9:30pm On Feb 06, 2015
jamex93:
lay ambush for her.....put pepper for her puna.ni
Bros you're not wicked at all
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do by PussySandie(f): 9:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
jamex93:
lay ambush for her.....put pepper for her puna.ni
Lolzzz...lay ambush indeed...what's puna.? eyes..
Why would a guy put pepper in my eyes, all cos I'm cheating on him......if I hear
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do by auntymi(f): 9:36pm On Feb 06, 2015
Hmmmmmm, brb
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do by jamex93(m): 9:37pm On Feb 06, 2015
PussySandie:

Lolzzz...lay ambush indeed...what's puna.? eyes..
Why would a guy put pepper in my eyes, all cos I'm cheating on him......if I hear

puna.ni is not eyes puna.ni is d same tin as d first word in ur name.......or u can call it d middle wet eye.....winks

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do by jamex93(m): 9:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
otbliz:

Bros you're not wicked at all

sure I am not
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 06, 2015
ireneony:
that doesn't change the fact that the clueless op didn't get my message undecided
For the last time stop stalking me
lol...u never dissapoint me grin

If the guy decide to come you with your comment now...u don't need to abuse to prove ur point
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do by Zealoy(m): 9:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
I don't need to catch her for me to know she is cheating on me De content of her whatsapp messages said it all
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do by PussySandie(f): 9:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
jamex93:

puna.ni is not eyes puna.ni is d same tin as d first word in ur name.......or u can call it d middle wet eye.....winks
Smh undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do by Zealoy(m): 9:54pm On Feb 06, 2015
ireneony:
Mtcheww.... Did u catch her red handed to come to the fact, that she truly cheating on you.
Guy, u are just suffering from insecurity
I don't need to catch her red handed to know that she is cheating on me the content of her whatsapp messages said it all
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do by jamex93(m): 9:54pm On Feb 06, 2015
PussySandie:

Smh undecided

wats DAT??.... e dey scratch u?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do by PussySandie(f): 10:02pm On Feb 06, 2015
jamex93:

wats DAT??.... e dey scratch u?
Guy, shut up ur mouth...must you quote me on rubbish things...I thought you had a reasonable reply to give me..."you said you'd lay ambush and you'd put pepper..so its a crime to ask u what u meant by that..you're crazy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do by Dorisbest(f): 10:06pm On Feb 06, 2015
Kill her like a spider and bury her in a...
Next case pls
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do by lordOM(m): 10:08pm On Feb 06, 2015
if only guys can stop stalking nairaland babes and hustle for cash first...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do by jamex93(m): 10:09pm On Feb 06, 2015
PussySandie:

Guy, shut up ur mouth...must you quote me on rubbish things...I thought you had a reasonable reply to give me..."you said you'd lay ambush and you'd put pepper..so its a crime to ask u what u meant by that..you're crazy

lwkmd
since its stupid y did y quote mi??
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do by jworos(m): 10:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
ireneony:
Mtcheww.... Did u catch her red handed to come to the fact, that she truly cheating on you.
What is ds 1 saying, so he should catch her in d act first ryt
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 06, 2015
Equado:
you are dumb...God,have never met someone more dumb...the level your brain works,show not only how promiscuous you are but how shallow you are. The fact you're a wh0re doesn't mean others are,go get yourself a degree before you label others who are not your intellectual equals as 'boy'.....off you go
shocked... undecided very very harshsad
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 06, 2015
Too many kids on this thread. Am outtie
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do by MzQueen(f): 12:21am On Feb 07, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do by alex2242(m): 2:01am On Feb 07, 2015
ireneony:

wat do u mean catch her 'red handed'?
I think love is just an illusion we create for ourselves....its a distraction
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do by Etranshub(m): 7:37am On Feb 07, 2015
ireneony:
the same way I got access to his manliness.......
What's your point
his point is that you add more value to your phone than you add to your precious juice...smh
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do by eightsin(m): 8:04am On Feb 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
If you can't stand a man that go through your phone then it means you have skeletons in your cupboard.

But wait o, he is got access to your womanliness but not your phone?

You are weird.

This is mean! Lol. Her phone is more private than her puss ( private part)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This What Women Really Want From Men (photo)? / Tag Two Friends / Am I Too Young To Get Married At 28?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.