Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,490 members, 7,865,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:59 AM

Photos From Olamide’s Son Naming Ceremony - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Olamide’s Son Naming Ceremony (4283 Views)

Olamide’s Son Batifeori Takes The Wheel Of His Mercedes G-wagon SUV (photo / Checkout Olamide’s Son Batifeori’s Dreads Hairstyle (photos) / Olamide’s Son Naming Ceremony, Gov. Fashola Others Attend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Olamide’s Son Naming Ceremony by faroukfahima(m): 10:13pm On Feb 06, 2015
Olamide had the christening of his son Batifeori Maximiliano today.

His family members attended the celebration and also, industry friends such as Sarz, Reminisce, Sojay, Cashbash attended the naming ceremony.

Lagos state governor Babatunde Fashola also surprised Olamide by coming through to bless his son.

The photo of the mother of the child is still scarce.

More photos below

http://www.forumspotz.net/photos-olamides-son-naming-ceremony/

Re: Photos From Olamide’s Son Naming Ceremony by balash(m): 10:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
A normal hip hop musician's sons naming graced by the governor of a state? Even them mighty jayz and kanye sef governor no dey even bother greet them say them born.

Shows he is good by what he does know how to do best. And loved by everyone because of his humble nature

In context no matter what you do, do it to the best of your knowledge and never relent in your effort and always put God first, everything else is a cup of tea.

like me now general muhammed buhari promised me he is coming to my wedding but na bride i never get lol

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Olamide’s Son Naming Ceremony by onaselujummy: 10:49pm On Feb 06, 2015
Olamide baddoooo grin grin grin love da simplicity
Re: Photos From Olamide’s Son Naming Ceremony by enoqueen: 12:01am On Feb 07, 2015
let me not say what's in my mind but where is this place.
Re: Photos From Olamide’s Son Naming Ceremony by teiluj(f): 12:03am On Feb 07, 2015
Wow fashola went to the naming, that's good

(1) (Reply)

Jennifer Lopez Goes Nakaed,wears See-through Black Dress To Celebrate 46th Bday / Linda Ikeji's Evening Photo Inside Her Mansion (lovely) / Olajumoke Is Back To Selling Bread! Releases New Pictures...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.