Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,977 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters (26252 Views)

Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Army Board Of Inquiry Tried Capt. Koli For Exposing Ekiti Rigging / Ekiti Rigging: Interview With Captain Sagir Koli Who Recorded Meeting - Sahara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by sanmibukunmi: 5:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
We all know Ekiti election wasn't rigged although they planned on rigging it....(I mean both parties) but when Fayose noticed that he was leading, there was no need to go on with the rigging...what this man exposed is supposed to be some sort of back up plan or action when Fayose discovers he is loosing but fortunately there was no need for it....and besides why wasn't the election rigged in osun state too Remember osun state had twice as much military men dan during Ekiti election.
Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by poiZon: 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
dridowu:
That is while we need to vote out selfish set of people.
All is well with Nigeria

is tinubu not selfish? how come na only am go comot buhari, apc national chairman, lagos state governor, lagos state successor, lagos senators, representatives, house of assembly men n women, even iyaloja.... market women president, CHAI ............... DIA RIS GOD OOOOOOo
Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by alex1612: 5:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
At least every body know why Fayose in doing it hard for President Jonathan now? That's how God will continue to expose u all, every enemy of this Nation and Boko Haram benefactors on postponed election date. IJN. Amen

1 Like

Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by drshrewd: 5:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
Is it possible for a bunch of criminals to be having such a very delicate and sensitive meeting and still record it? Just curious,except they have a traitor amongst them.
Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by micrep3030(m): 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
All parties rigs
Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
njays24:
Is it possible for a bunch of criminals to be having such a very delicate and sensitive meeting and still record it? Just curious,except they have a traitor amongst them.
Why dont you just watch the video of the interview and listen to the audio all your questions will be answered
Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
Nigerians will just be following and killing themselves for politicians for nothing,while they are laughing at us behind our back,calling us fools;they are not worth it.

1 Like

Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by buchilino(m): 6:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
9iceboi:
PDP and APC re one nd d same thing.. Fget abt d party vote 4 d individual u like... As 4 me nd my community.. We will vote 4 GEJ.. We gat no better option

my brother i have always been saying it, PDP N APC, r d same. it just pains me 2 c some people from d SW region all saying CHANGE, while d truth is dat we r just being manipulated n deceived by these politicians, they laugh at our faces n make fun of us. wat a pity. come 2 think of it all those soldiers being killed at NE region, i have neva heard dat a soldier related to them or bearing d name buhari, Jonathan, tinubu, fashola, amaechi etc was sent there 2 fight.

1 Like

Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by waledud(m): 6:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
Skywalker5:
Still dont understand why the Nigerian youth wants to vote either Jonathan or Buhari
Pls who should we vote for?
Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by elitejosef: 6:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
I CAN'T LAUGH ALONE! A plane was about to
crash
and there were only four parachutes in the plane.
Meanwhile there were five people in the plane. The
first person was Cristiano Ronaldo and he said:
I'm
the best footballer, I can't die now". So he took
one
parachute and left. The second who was Aliko
Dangote said: "I'm the richest man in Africa and
I'm
too young to die". So he took the second
parachute
and left. The third was MUHAMMADU BUHARI and
he
said: " I'm an APC flag bearer so I
can't die now, I need to win JONAH ". So he took
one and left. Then it was left with JONATHAN and
a
little school girl. JONATHAN said to the little girl"
take
the last one, I'll sacrifice my life for you". The little
girl replied no need for that "there are two
parachutes left. JONATHAN asked her: "How
come?"
The little girl replied: Buhari took my
school bag" thinking it was a parachute.
Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by gbodimowo(m): 8:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
mastercee:
Rigging is part of the game.

No matter how small, both parties are guilty of electoral frauds.

Just that one sabi do past the other. PDP na baba for rigging. Its only PDP elected politicians that gets sacked by the court, I'm not sure I've come across any APC news of such.
Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by 9iceboi(m): 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
buchilino:

my brother i have always been saying it, PDP N APC, r d same. it just pains me 2 c some people from d SW region all saying CHANGE, while d truth is dat we r just being manipulated n deceived by these politicians, they laugh at our faces n make fun of us. wat a pity. come 2 think of it all those soldiers being killed at NE region, i have neva heard dat a soldier related to them or bearing d name buhari, Jonathan, tinubu, fashola, amaechi etc was sent there 2 fight.
. U ve said it all..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Use Helium For #changebeginswithme Campaign(photo) / Kawu Regrets Mass Defections Of APC Aspirants In Kano / Even At My Death, I Will Start World War 3...hitler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.